Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 18:39 - Mar 7 with 40157 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Mar 2017 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:57 - Mar 11 with 1548 viewskarnataka

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:52 - Mar 11 by PozuelosSideys

No coincidence that we lost control of the game when Llorente took a knock. Ayew and Baston will never work in a one up front role, not with the way this team is set up.

I was hoping we would come out with a different shape & plan for the second half but we didn't really, just played the same way but with the wrong people in key positions. S never going to work.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:58 - Mar 11 with 1511 viewsAnotherJohn

Bournemouth snatching the points at the death did not help.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:59 - Mar 11 with 1459 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:34 - Mar 11 by monmouth

Ffs they are deliberately injuring our players and the referee is doing fack all.

I did say.
N/A. on 17:00 - Mar 11 with 1411 viewsHuw57

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Mar 11 by LeonWasGod

He hasn't had the best afternoon.

Bourmouth leading now too. FFS, this could hurt us.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:04]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:00 - Mar 11 with 1400 viewscrix

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:55 - Mar 11 by exiledclaseboy

That'll keep us honest. We're not out of the woods yet. Injuries f*cked us today.

game plan obviously went right out the window after having to make 2 first half subs, as a result left us with little options to make a difference tactically in the 2nd half.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:02 - Mar 11 with 1344 viewsAngelRangelQS

No big deal. Thought we played well in parts and were disrupted by the injuries. Clearly Amat and Ayew are shadows of the players they replaced.

Still major things in this squad that need addressing in the summer. Starting with finding a competent CB to play alongside Alfie
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:02 - Mar 11 with 1336 viewsRunning_Man

Nice finish from Mawson and another assist from Gylfi. If you look back at the game, the only times we created anything in this game it went through Siggy. Ayew was more or less absent. Lets cross our fingers the big man is alright.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:03 - Mar 11 with 1301 viewsjackrabbit

Whenever we play not to lose - rather than going for a win -...we lose.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:03 - Mar 11 with 1298 viewsunion_jack

N/A. on 17:00 - Mar 11 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:04]

Next week is a much harder prospect than today. Muff have stopped the rot unfortunately and a performance like ours today, especially second half, we'll be sunk.

Routledge need not be involved.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:03 - Mar 11 with 1284 viewsSTID2017

Bournemouth aren't the team we need to worry about. It's the bottom three.
Also we need to concentrate on our results

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:04 - Mar 11 with 2081 viewsSwanjaxs

Well that went tits up (.)(.)

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:05 - Mar 11 with 2074 viewsmonmouth

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:55 - Mar 11 by exiledclaseboy

That'll keep us honest. We're not out of the woods yet. Injuries f*cked us today.

I'd like to say that it makes it more interesting, but it's not how I feel. Our home games I think will be key here. We may well need 10 points from the 5. No reason why we can't do that either. I think that was too scaredy cat today, even when we were on top of them. They should have had no respect from us and we should have gone out with the intention of showing them to be the pile of shite they are. A proper winger to start (Narsingh). Montero on the bench. It may be easy with hindsight but for me it's all about attitude, confidence and intent.

Oh and Ayew, wtf?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:07 - Mar 11 with 2028 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:05 - Mar 11 by monmouth

I'd like to say that it makes it more interesting, but it's not how I feel. Our home games I think will be key here. We may well need 10 points from the 5. No reason why we can't do that either. I think that was too scaredy cat today, even when we were on top of them. They should have had no respect from us and we should have gone out with the intention of showing them to be the pile of shite they are. A proper winger to start (Narsingh). Montero on the bench. It may be easy with hindsight but for me it's all about attitude, confidence and intent.

Oh and Ayew, wtf?

Looks like a poor mans Victor Moses to me. Definitely not a centre forward backup

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:12 - Mar 11 with 1957 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I am surprised that anyone did not expect this result.
Hull at home PLAY TO WIN.
And they don't care how they do it, but you need a compliant Ref.
We just joined Pool & Man U in a lesson learnt.
PC still has a thing or teo to sort out.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:12 - Mar 11 with 1950 viewsFlashberryjack

There were a few Swans players out there today that should hang their heads in shame, after that gutless performance.

Except for Routledge, he actually didn't play that bad by his awful standards.....thank goodness he's just signed a new 3 year contract.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:13 - Mar 11 with 1942 viewsEasternJack

What I be learned today is that we really have a squad depth problem.

Why put a striker and full back on the bench when you use a centre back and a wide attacker as stand-in subs for those positions ?

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:16 - Mar 11 with 1912 viewsGroo

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:13 - Mar 11 by EasternJack

What I be learned today is that we really have a squad depth problem.

Why put a striker and full back on the bench when you use a centre back and a wide attacker as stand-in subs for those positions ?

Sorry guys, my fault.

The wife told me in the first half that we seem to score when I'm not looking, so a little after the second goal I decided I had enough and went out the front to clear the snow from the drive.

When I came back I saw we got one.

Should have cleared the snow earlier and gave us more time.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:16 - Mar 11 with 1892 viewstrampie

Be thankful for small mercies eg Mawson's goal, Hull's goal difference would have been better than ours in reality [not literally] if they had won 2-0 [goal diff only comes into being when teams have equal points].

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:19 - Mar 11 with 1869 viewsGroo

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:16 - Mar 11 by Groo

Sorry guys, my fault.

The wife told me in the first half that we seem to score when I'm not looking, so a little after the second goal I decided I had enough and went out the front to clear the snow from the drive.

When I came back I saw we got one.

Should have cleared the snow earlier and gave us more time.

For their second, I can't remember who, think it was Fer and maybe Fernandez, but Fer had run back with Niasse and tried to tackle, then he passed to the middle when both ours were on him, they both looked to the ball and moved in that direction and Niasse pulled away to their left, neither looked at him.

After that he was away and with the ball passed back, I could see it happening before it happened, really p'd off neither player stayed with him.

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:20 - Mar 11 with 1852 viewsGroo

Ayew don't look a centre forward to me, should be out wide.

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:24 - Mar 11 with 1810 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:54 - Mar 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Hang on, you want to put me on ignore for questioning Clement's decisions today, one of which was his decision to put Amat at right back at instead of Kingsley, yet here you are making the same point.

Are you going to put yourself on ignore and call yourself silly too?

Amat is no right back. Ayew is no centre forward. I hope Llorente is fit next week and I hope that we try to win the game, rather than just trying not to lose. Narsingh must start, and Kingsley must be used if Rangel and Naughton are not available. I'm a defender of Routledge but I can't defend him today. 2 golden opportunities to score and a professional player should be able to score from at least one of them. Shocking.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:25 - Mar 11 with 1800 viewslondonlisa2001

Incredibly disappointing but all about taking your chances. Should have been 2 up despite them kicking lumps out of us, and the ref letting them do it. Big effect on game when Llorente went off.

Onwards.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:32 - Mar 11 with 1730 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:25 - Mar 11 by londonlisa2001

Incredibly disappointing but all about taking your chances. Should have been 2 up despite them kicking lumps out of us, and the ref letting them do it. Big effect on game when Llorente went off.

Onwards.

I wonder if PC will be sending Mike Riley another love letter ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:35 - Mar 11 with 1693 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:32 - Mar 11 by Flashberryjack

I wonder if PC will be sending Mike Riley another love letter ?

Who cares? He's taken a nailed on relegation destined shower of crap and given us more hope than I thought possible.

To make us a good squad will take time and more than one January window. He's doing an excellent job so far.

People need to get a grip.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:38 - Mar 11 with 1670 viewsunion_jack

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:25 - Mar 11 by londonlisa2001

Onwards.

Without Llorente our game plan is ruined as crosses into the box are then almost 100% ineffective.

Crying out for a plan B but that's not likely to happen with the personnel we have.

I can only hope that Llorente will be back up and running by next week. Start with Narsingh instead of Routledge and go for the jugular. That said, it will be difficult as Bournemouth have some renewed belief after today.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024