Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liberty Stadium stewards 20:44 - May 6 with 8228 viewsJackfath

How on earth did they let that Everton fan onto the pitch? He actually managed to get to and hug lukaku and then ambled toward the tunnel before being apprehended. It's a good job he didn't have a knife. They need to reassess their systems if goons like that are able to spend that much time on the pitch. Disgraceful and very worrying.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Liberty Stadium stewards on 17:54 - May 7 with 1248 viewsHighjack

Liberty Stadium stewards on 17:32 - May 7 by Brynmill_Jack

I do see your point but I'm wondering just what groups have targetted Romelu Lukaku?
And why?

The Chelsea tapping up squad. Allegedly.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Liberty Stadium stewards on 20:22 - May 7 with 1156 viewsChief

Liberty Stadium stewards on 05:48 - May 7 by Jackfath

Let's hope a person running into a pitch doesn't have a knife and stick one of the players at some point. That's my point.

We've got armed police walking around the stadium, yet some cock is able to run on unchallenged by our stewards. Are you a steward "chief"?

A player could get stabbed walking down the street, why is it such a big deal when they are confronted on a pitch and why the assumption that he would cause harm? He was more likely to brandish a creme egg than a knife. God forbid that a pampered premier league footballer should have to come into contact with one of the great unwashed. He came from the Everton end after all and went over one of their players. I've got more than half a braincell so I'm not a steward.

Non story again, to go along with your ever growing list of irrelevant gripes and hissy fits. You're like Victor Meldrew on a period mun.
[Post edited 7 May 2017 20:25]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Liberty Stadium stewards on 20:47 - May 7 with 1139 viewsJackfath

Liberty Stadium stewards on 20:22 - May 7 by Chief

A player could get stabbed walking down the street, why is it such a big deal when they are confronted on a pitch and why the assumption that he would cause harm? He was more likely to brandish a creme egg than a knife. God forbid that a pampered premier league footballer should have to come into contact with one of the great unwashed. He came from the Everton end after all and went over one of their players. I've got more than half a braincell so I'm not a steward.

Non story again, to go along with your ever growing list of irrelevant gripes and hissy fits. You're like Victor Meldrew on a period mun.

You're very naiive and seem to have a hard on for me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Liberty Stadium stewards on 20:56 - May 7 with 1120 viewsmorningstar

Liberty Stadium stewards on 20:47 - May 7 by Jackfath

He's taken you too fvckin cleaners mush!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Liberty Stadium stewards on 20:58 - May 7 with 1111 viewsJackfath

Liberty Stadium stewards on 20:56 - May 7 by morningstar

He's taken you too fvckin cleaners mush!

Like everyone else on here.

Liberty Stadium stewards on 21:00 - May 7 with 1105 viewsDarran

Liberty Stadium stewards on 20:22 - May 7 by Chief

"You're like Victor Meldrew on a period mun"

Reminds me of your old man.

Only joking haven't seen him for ages hope he is well?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Liberty Stadium stewards on 04:39 - May 8 with 997 viewsPURe_Evil

I love this guy - sure he's a ginger primary school teacher to so can understand his anxiety towards society.

No-one takes primary school teachers serious these days, all the mongs from my school do the same thing.
Liberty Stadium stewards on 07:48 - May 8 with 959 viewsChief

If you are going to post boring tripe like this on a football forum (especially after a great win) and expect not to be taken to task on it, you are the naive one.

Go and air your views someone else, like on loose women or somewhere

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

Liberty Stadium stewards on 07:56 - May 8 with 947 viewsSTID2017

Baffles me he posted the stewards as if they are our enemy.
At the end of the day I know quite a few of the stewards. The majority of them are decent working guys who commit long hours so that we can go along and enjoy a game of football in relative comfort and safety.
I was asked a few times if I'd do it but I wouldn't do it for three times what they get paid.
Also to assume they are of low intelligence (as some do on here) - it takes a lot of self control and intelligence to stop and show self control rather than lashing back at the abuse they get.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Liberty Stadium stewards on 18:27 - May 8 with 868 viewsJackfath

Liberty Stadium stewards on 04:39 - May 8 by PURe_Evil

I love this guy - sure he's a ginger primary school teacher to so can understand his anxiety towards society.

No-one takes primary school teachers serious these days, all the mongs from my school do the same thing.

Standards of moderating slipping if vile language like this is allowed. Shame on you.

Liberty Stadium stewards on 19:29 - May 8 with 847 viewsSTID2017

Liberty Stadium stewards on 18:27 - May 8 by Jackfath

Standards of moderating slipping if vile language like this is allowed. Shame on you.

Any reply to my thoughts on your thoughts about the stewards - or do you just realise how ridiculous your comments about the stewards are ?

Liberty Stadium stewards on 19:38 - May 8 with 836 viewsBrynmill_Jack

And what's worse, he sounds as if he's a teacher!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Liberty Stadium stewards on 19:44 - May 8 with 822 viewsairedale

Liberty Stadium stewards on 20:56 - May 6 by Clinton

Don't worry there's a sign at the turnstiles saying no knives.

And no guns. That's why I never take my gun down there. I go home to get it if I'm going out, (unless its a sword night of course).
Liberty Stadium stewards on 19:48 - May 8 with 814 viewsJackfath

Liberty Stadium stewards on 19:29 - May 8 by STID2017

Any reply to my thoughts on your thoughts about the stewards - or do you just realise how ridiculous your comments about the stewards are ?

You think they did a good job with the pitch invader?

Liberty Stadium stewards on 21:59 - May 8 with 752 viewsvetchonian

Liberty Stadium stewards on 19:48 - May 8 by Jackfath

I used to like space invaders

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Liberty Stadium stewards on 22:50 - May 8 with 710 viewsLoyal

Stick a wad of chocolate on it I would have a lick.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Liberty Stadium stewards on 22:56 - May 8 with 699 viewsSTID2017

Liberty Stadium stewards on 19:48 - May 8 by Jackfath

I answered that earlier.
I felt they treated it with as much importance as required.
Nothing to see and got rid of the attention seeker with a minimum of fuss

Liberty Stadium stewards on 01:09 - May 9 with 667 viewsPokerface

Ah fcuk it. Life too short
[Post edited 9 May 2017 1:11]

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024