Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liberty Stadium stewards 20:44 - May 6 with 8210 viewsJackfath

How on earth did they let that Everton fan onto the pitch? He actually managed to get to and hug lukaku and then ambled toward the tunnel before being apprehended. It's a good job he didn't have a knife. They need to reassess their systems if goons like that are able to spend that much time on the pitch. Disgraceful and very worrying.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Liberty Stadium stewards on 00:15 - May 7 with 1718 viewsheadcleaner

i thought it was Roberto who got on the pitch and gave Lukaku a Cwtch. can anyone in the west confirm?
Liberty Stadium stewards on 00:18 - May 7 with 1712 viewsrock1n

You maybe a very handsome man, but you're clearly a homosexual

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Liberty Stadium stewards on 03:35 - May 7 with 1636 viewsLoyal

Liberty Stadium stewards on 00:18 - May 7 by rock1n

You maybe a very handsome man, but you're clearly a homosexual

There's a lot of it about. Sex on wheels too.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Liberty Stadium stewards on 05:48 - May 7 with 1621 viewsJackfath

Liberty Stadium stewards on 00:11 - May 7 by Chief

Come on then precious, what is this point we are all apparently missing? Or is it just you flapping like a sad old fuddy duddy as usual

Let's hope a person running into a pitch doesn't have a knife and stick one of the players at some point. That's my point.

We've got armed police walking around the stadium, yet some cock is able to run on unchallenged by our stewards. Are you a steward "chief"?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Liberty Stadium stewards on 06:19 - May 7 with 1593 viewsbuilthjack

Talking about stewards, at Man Utd last week I got talking to one. He said " turn these basturds over". Turns out he was a City fan.".

** cheers Loyal
[Post edited 7 May 2017 17:51]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Liberty Stadium stewards on 06:25 - May 7 with 1584 viewsJinxy

Liberty Stadium stewards on 05:48 - May 7 by Jackfath

Let's hope a person running into a pitch doesn't have a knife and stick one of the players at some point. That's my point.

We've got armed police walking around the stadium, yet some cock is able to run on unchallenged by our stewards. Are you a steward "chief"?

It was worrying. Firstly that the guy got onto the pitch unchallenged in the first place, then when apprehended by one steward (I think) and a guy in a suit, every other steward was just ambling along the touchline, not running to help. It could have been much worse, and the club needs to learn from it in my view.
Liberty Stadium stewards on 08:37 - May 7 with 1500 viewsPURe_Evil

You are going to have a breakdown if we end up winning the West Brom game to keep ourselves in the league.
Liberty Stadium stewards on 09:50 - May 7 with 1414 viewsSTID2017

Liberty Stadium stewards on 06:25 - May 7 by Jinxy

It was worrying. Firstly that the guy got onto the pitch unchallenged in the first place, then when apprehended by one steward (I think) and a guy in a suit, every other steward was just ambling along the touchline, not running to help. It could have been much worse, and the club needs to learn from it in my view.

I think the point was it was quite clear he was an Everton "fan" who just wanted to hug Lukaku, if they'd have charged after him you'd have ended up with the same nonsense ofhim avoiding being caught for a minute or two.
It was dealt with sensibly and the very silly little boy will hopefully regret it when he gets a fine, ban and has to get a National Coach or thumb a lift back to Liverpool

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

Liberty Stadium stewards on 09:51 - May 7 with 1408 viewsJackfath

Liberty Stadium stewards on 09:50 - May 7 by STID2017

I think the point was it was quite clear he was an Everton "fan" who just wanted to hug Lukaku, if they'd have charged after him you'd have ended up with the same nonsense ofhim avoiding being caught for a minute or two.
It was dealt with sensibly and the very silly little boy will hopefully regret it when he gets a fine, ban and has to get a National Coach or thumb a lift back to Liverpool

And they knew he was a fan and not some extremist with a knife how exactly?

Liberty Stadium stewards on 09:53 - May 7 with 1403 viewsSTID2017

Liberty Stadium stewards on 09:51 - May 7 by Jackfath

And they knew he was a fan and not some extremist with a knife how exactly?

Because he didn't have a sign on his back saying "ISIS supporter" ?
I don't know but don't think it's the first thing most right mind people think about when attending a football match

Liberty Stadium stewards on 09:55 - May 7 with 1399 viewsBillyChong

Jackfath have you ever been tempted to run on the pitch at an away game? Or have you still not been to one?
Liberty Stadium stewards on 09:57 - May 7 with 1391 viewsSTID2017

Liberty Stadium stewards on 09:55 - May 7 by BillyChong

Jackfath have you ever been tempted to run on the pitch at an away game? Or have you still not been to one?

He's too busy making sure nobody leaves before the end !

Liberty Stadium stewards on 10:24 - May 7 with 1358 viewsJackfath

Yet more posters who are trying to belittle me whilst not seeing the point I'm making. Crack on if it makes you feel better about yourselves.

You'd swear you're all in great support of the stewards?
[Post edited 7 May 2017 10:25]

Liberty Stadium stewards on 10:29 - May 7 with 1353 viewsNeath_Jack

Liberty Stadium stewards on 10:24 - May 7 by Jackfath

Yet more posters who are trying to belittle me whilst not seeing the point I'm making. Crack on if it makes you feel better about yourselves.

I love using the word, whilst.

Whilst, maketh the poster.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Liberty Stadium stewards on 10:37 - May 7 with 1333 viewsSwansea93

Liberty Stadium stewards on 09:55 - May 7 by BillyChong

At the Leicester match some forgein bloke was sitting next to me, hood up, phone out all game in forgein writing, next thing pulls out an Ipad with a countdown on it, couldn't help but think of the worse at that point.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Liberty Stadium stewards on 10:42 - May 7 with 1310 viewsJinxy

Liberty Stadium stewards on 10:37 - May 7 by Swansea93

At the Leicester match some forgein bloke was sitting next to me, hood up, phone out all game in forgein writing, next thing pulls out an Ipad with a countdown on it, couldn't help but think of the worse at that point.

At least you got to see Rachel Riley. Sigh.
Liberty Stadium stewards on 10:45 - May 7 with 1304 viewsSwansea93

Liberty Stadium stewards on 10:42 - May 7 by Jinxy

At least you got to see Rachel Riley. Sigh.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Liberty Stadium stewards on 11:46 - May 7 with 1235 viewsLoyal

What would armed police have done yesterday ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Liberty Stadium stewards on 11:48 - May 7 with 1227 viewsLoyal

Liberty Stadium stewards on 06:19 - May 7 by builthjack

Talking about stewards, at Man Utd last week I got talking to one. He said " turn these basturds over". Turns out he was a City fan.".

** cheers Loyal
[Post edited 7 May 2017 17:51]

Get the old edit thingy on mate.

Liberty Stadium stewards on 17:26 - May 7 with 1110 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Liberty Stadium stewards on 00:11 - May 7 by Chief

Come on then precious, what is this point we are all apparently missing? Or is it just you flapping like a sad old fuddy duddy as usual

He's not old!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Liberty Stadium stewards on 17:29 - May 7 with 1100 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Liberty Stadium stewards on 11:46 - May 7 by Loyal

What would armed police have done yesterday ?

Shot 4 of the players in error.

Liberty Stadium stewards on 17:32 - May 7 with 1086 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I do see your point but I'm wondering just what groups have targetted Romelu Lukaku?
And why?

Liberty Stadium stewards on 17:34 - May 7 with 1079 viewsBigPhilG

It's a good point. Thank Christ the man hugged Lukako. Just imagine if he'd pretended he wanted a hug but had chinned him instead. How much sh1t would the club have been in ?
Liberty Stadium stewards on 17:41 - May 7 with 1064 viewsmorningstar

The armed police should have been inside the stadium. They could have made a fvckin killing! Opportunity missed there. Let's hope lessons are learnt from this.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Liberty Stadium stewards on 17:47 - May 7 with 1049 viewsjackal

Liberty Stadium stewards on 23:12 - May 6 by Darran

He did walk a long way.

Black top and trousers. He blended in with the Everton players. I didn't see him until He was pointed out to me hugging Lukaka.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024