Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match 16:19 - May 31 with 14922 viewsLandore_Jack

What is your funniest / bizarre moment you have seen during a Swans match?

#backtojack

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 20:51 - Jun 1 with 2767 viewsEasternJack

Then there's this...

that peg is not only good for match winning shot blocking

Versatile
[Post edited 1 Jun 2017 20:51]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 22:21 - Jun 1 with 2712 viewschangingman

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 11:14 - Jun 1 by RuDeMan1970

My father-in-law was a carpenter and made those hands...his claim to fame!

Ha ha....nice one Ken. I was down there that day too.
The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 10:59 - Jun 2 with 2625 viewsMillie

No Swans related but funny

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 11:03 - Jun 2 with 2622 viewsunion_jack

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 22:21 - Jun 1 by changingman

Will never forget it.

I still haven't forgiven Toshack for binning Stewart and replacing him with Teflon.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 14:25 - Jun 2 with 2551 viewsdobjack2

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 11:03 - Jun 2 by union_jack

Will never forget it.

I still haven't forgiven Toshack for binning Stewart and replacing him with Teflon.

We'll disagree on that one.

Thought Dai was the better keeper but for some reason the crowd hated him evenbefore he came back to the vetch for his third and final spell with us. Stewart was a crowd favourite so Dai was never really accepted.

Capable of howlers - see the Notts county game - but also played really well especially away from home. If I remember correctly joint player of the year with Robbie.
The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 15:36 - Jun 2 with 2516 viewsVetchfielder

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 11:03 - Jun 2 by union_jack

Will never forget it.

I totally agree that Stewart was better than Davies and dare I say we might have won the league in that first season if Stewart had been in goals.

I HAVE forgiven Toshack for that though

However, I thought Dai was fantastic in our second season and I think that would have been the one that he may have won player of the year

Proud to have been one of the 231

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 15:45 - Jun 2 with 2509 viewsVetchfielder

Last day of the season 3 or 4 years ago when there was a bit of fancy dress going on, there were a few guys in the East Stand with white Arab robes and headdress and each had big black rucksacks.

I p1ssed myself when I saw them in the concourse although yes I know it was in bad taste even then.

I'm guessing they might not even get within 200m of the stadium if they tried that now.

Proud to have been one of the 231

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 16:34 - Jun 2 with 2484 views3swan

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 18:41 - Jun 1 by jackharris

The infamous match at the Liberty Stadium v Scunthorpe(?) in the FLT Cup(?), with the worst refereeing performance ever known to man and Idraz had to stay on the side of the pitch because we would have only had 6 man left and the game would have had to be abandoned and awarded as a walk over to Scunthorpe.

I must learn how to read.

When I mentioned Southend, I was thinking about a game at the Vetch
Login to get fewer ads

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 18:27 - Jun 2 with 2433 viewsDyfnant

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 16:34 - Jun 2 by 3swan

Freddie Eastwood hat trick (or maybe just a double)

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 20:26 - Jun 2 with 2385 views3swan

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 18:27 - Jun 2 by Dyfnant

Freddie Eastwood hat trick (or maybe just a double)

Shows how the old mind plays tricks and games merge into each other

Some player called Mark Gower gets a mention

http://www.southendunited-mad.co.uk/rprt/mtch/swansea_city_2_southend_united_3_1
The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 20:46 - Jun 2 with 2368 viewswaynekerr55

On my stag do, Shelvey scores at Craven Cottage then John the **** starts licking my mates head. He looks at me and says to my mate "I thought you were him" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤦
[Post edited 2 Jun 2017 20:46]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 21:12 - Jun 2 with 2349 viewsRancid

Has to be in that night game down the Vetch when Walter Boyd went in for that header and the ball stuck to the top of his head like velcro.He just stood there looking around wondering where the ball had gone and everyone was shouting "Walter its stuck to your head you daft t##t.
The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 21:17 - Jun 2 with 2338 viewsBorojack

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 21:12 - Jun 2 by Rancid

Has to be in that night game down the Vetch when Walter Boyd went in for that header and the ball stuck to the top of his head like velcro.He just stood there looking around wondering where the ball had gone and everyone was shouting "Walter its stuck to your head you daft t##t.

North Bank singing to Dai Davies what's it like to have no teeth when.he was playing for Wrexham.
Dai conducted the North Bank.
Toshack then signed him the following season.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 22:54 - Jun 2 with 2288 viewsGiff

Someone from the north bank threw an orange at Terry Cochrane in the 0-5 FA Cup defeat to Middlesborough in the early 80s. He peeled it and pretended to eat it.
The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 00:31 - Jun 3 with 2237 viewsAquinas

The ginger ninja in the NW corner at the Cardiff game was pretty bizarre.
The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 13:06 - Jun 3 with 2162 viewsStarsky

Hazard and our ballboy

That seagull who shat in Ashley Young's mouth

It's just the internet, init.

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans Match. on 13:08 - Jun 3 with 2158 viewsStarsky

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans Match. on 21:48 - May 31 by dickythorpe

Ki falling over with no one near him against Stoke last month was bizarre!!!!

But when I was a kid we had Two loan signings from St.Mirren I think it was (one of them was later to manage Blackburn , Steve Kean)
Well the one who wasn't Steve Kean was having an absolute nightmare, with the crowd yelling at him.
I looked at my old man and he was gesturing with his hands to him as to what to do. You know all that moving his arms fully extended to one direction and then pointing where he expected ball to be placed, giving the curling motion with his hand.
This loanee even acknowledged my old man!
Next time the bloke got the ball he hoofed the ball dead without it even getting anywhere near the box. The guy looks at my dad and shrugged his shoulder and I swear he mouthed "sorry mate" to him!!!!!

Paul Chalmers was his name.
He was crap but looked a world beater everytime we played Fulham.

It's just the internet, init.

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 17:40 - Jun 3 with 2063 viewsswanjackal

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 16:34 - Jun 2 by 3swan

Rob Newman was manager, and got sent off with a couple of their players wasn't it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 07:52 - Jun 4 with 1954 viewst1000

At vetch - Alan tate worst player on pitch being given man of match the north bank fell silent looking in amazement
The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 10:30 - Jun 4 with 1897 viewsTNT

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 07:52 - Jun 4 by t1000

At vetch - Alan tate worst player on pitch being given man of match the north bank fell silent looking in amazement

Alan Tate running out at Onion Park, straight over to your lot!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 10:42 - Jun 4 with 1881 viewsKilkennyjack

The Willy arrest at Bury away was unbelievable.
Could have sparked a riot.

Beware of the Risen People

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 11:03 - Jun 4 with 1862 viewsRuDeMan1970

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 22:21 - Jun 1 by changingman

Aye, great craftsman was / is Ken...and still a massive Swans fan . Were you a workmate / friend of his pal?

..."who will guard the guards..?"

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 11:23 - Jun 4 with 1837 viewsPacemaker

Cruel but funny was when Bayo broke his leg a few years ago. As he lay on the floor in obvious agony a stretcher was called for and four men and a stretcher arrived.

You could sense the anticipation as it went from feeling sympathy and sorry for Bayo to barely concealed comedy when the four guys tried and failed miserably to lift him, a further two were called over by which time the East stand was starting to all shout heave ho, heave ho as they eventually lifted him and gingerly shuffled across the pitch.

Don't think he played for us again after that.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 15:30 - Jun 4 with 1740 viewsSwanzay

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 19:54 - Jun 4 with 1614 viewschangingman

The funniest / bizarre moment during a Swans match on 11:03 - Jun 4 by RuDeMan1970

Aye, great craftsman was / is Ken...and still a massive Swans fan . Were you a workmate / friend of his pal?

It's Paul, Rob. Hope you're all ok mate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024