Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sampdoria ticket prices 14:08 - Jun 9 with 7352 viewsQJumpingJack

Disappointing to see these prices. I am sure previous home friendlies have been cheaper?

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/swansea-city-sampdoria-tickets-f

Another example of how our club has moved further away from the fans?
Sampdoria ticket prices on 20:12 - Jun 9 with 2398 viewsQJumpingJack

It is a massive PR own goal by the club.

It is the principle of pushing the price up which is disappointing and shows that the new board are not thinking of the fans. Instead they are thinking about squeezing as much money out of their customers.

Who made this decision at the club and if the Trust have not been consulted then hopefully they can recommend prices are similar to previous season for pre-season friendlies.

The club also need to remember that the novelty of playing "big clubs" in pre-season doesn't really work when you have been in the Premier League for six seasons and played at Valencia, Napoli etc...
Sampdoria ticket prices on 20:16 - Jun 9 with 2390 viewsjack2jack

£20 Mmmmm,pretty sure is was £15 each for last seasons friendly, certainly was the year before that,and the year before that as well.
It's little bit steep(as a percentage increase),but we'll be there as per,you only live once eh!
Sampdoria ticket prices on 20:30 - Jun 9 with 2349 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

At least it gives our Supporters Director something to do.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Sampdoria ticket prices on 21:00 - Jun 9 with 2315 viewsmax936

Sampdoria ticket prices on 20:30 - Jun 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

At least it gives our Supporters Director something to do.

You going Dwight?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sampdoria ticket prices on 09:53 - Jun 10 with 2187 viewsQJumpingJack

I expect most fans will boycott this game if adult prices remain the same

Perhaps Leon give copies of JTAK to Steve, Pearlman and Jason so they can get understanding of a fan's club. In saying that the club will probably charge Leon £14.99 (inc VAT) for the copies.
Sampdoria ticket prices on 15:06 - Jun 10 with 2070 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Sampdoria ticket prices on 21:00 - Jun 9 by max936

You going Dwight?

I will be on vacation at the time, so no. I suspect even if I was home at the time I would not attend. Hopefully the attendance is abysmal and it sends a clear message to whoever approved these prices. Or we could tweet him on Twitter. He'll probably block anyone who does.

Sampdoria ticket prices on 15:25 - Jun 10 with 2051 viewsBillyChong

Bit steep for a friendly. Few mates who don't follow the swans fancied this, doubt they'll bother at that price.
Sampdoria ticket prices on 19:24 - Jun 10 with 1953 viewsQJumpingJack

Lets hope the owners learn from yet another mistake.

If we are home in the League Cup, then they have to work with the Trust on pricing before announcing prices.

They need to re-think their PR strategy.
Login to get fewer ads

Sampdoria ticket prices on 21:18 - Jun 10 with 1871 viewsQJumpingJack

Fair pricing would have been

Season ticket holders: £10 adults & £3 child
Jackarmy members: £12 adults & £4 child
Non SH - £15 & £5

Free to Swans fans who had sit through - Spurs away, West Ham home, Bournemouth home etc.
Sampdoria ticket prices on 06:42 - Jun 11 with 1814 viewsandrew

Sampdoria ticket prices on 21:18 - Jun 10 by QJumpingJack

Fair pricing would have been

Season ticket holders: £10 adults & £3 child
Jackarmy members: £12 adults & £4 child
Non SH - £15 & £5

Free to Swans fans who had sit through - Spurs away, West Ham home, Bournemouth home etc.

So free to everyone at the Liberty then.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Sampdoria ticket prices on 11:23 - Jun 11 with 1729 viewscanhecatchit

Depends on how much expenses Sampdoria want being paid, Hotel for a full Squad and coaching staff etc doesn't come cheap these days in Morgans you know :)
[Post edited 11 Jun 2017 11:23]

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Sampdoria ticket prices on 13:43 - Jun 11 with 1682 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Sampdoria ticket prices on 11:23 - Jun 11 by canhecatchit

Depends on how much expenses Sampdoria want being paid, Hotel for a full Squad and coaching staff etc doesn't come cheap these days in Morgans you know :)
[Post edited 11 Jun 2017 11:23]

If they are demanding the hundreds of thousands these ticket prices imply then we should have said no thank you and played somebody else. They are hardly an Italian giant. There are plenty of teams touring the U.K this Summer who will already likely have training camps with accommodation etc set up.

Sampdoria ticket prices on 16:03 - Jun 11 with 1623 viewsWxmJax

Sampdoria ticket prices on 13:43 - Jun 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If they are demanding the hundreds of thousands these ticket prices imply then we should have said no thank you and played somebody else. They are hardly an Italian giant. There are plenty of teams touring the U.K this Summer who will already likely have training camps with accommodation etc set up.

Here we go again, did you miss the maths lessons while you were in school ? 20,000 full paying adults would generate £400,000 but as many of these will be season ticket/JA members they'll be paying less. Then there's all those under 16's paying a fiver and you can see it's hardly going to be over £150,000 if that.

You're must try harder, it's too easy to prove you wrong that it's boring.

And who from South Wales goes on a vacation ? Hope you have a nice time though.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Sampdoria ticket prices on 17:13 - Jun 11 with 1591 viewsexiledclaseboy

Friendlies are crap anyway.

Poll: Tory leader

Sampdoria ticket prices on 19:23 - Jun 11 with 1531 viewsItchySphincter

Sampdoria ticket prices on 19:33 - Jun 9 by Oldjack

Although i'll be getting mine for a measly £7.50 ,it's far to steep for Joe public ,think again you robbing bastards £10.00 tops

Do you think you've got blue blood or something? You are Joe Public you daft old bat.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Sampdoria ticket prices on 19:35 - Jun 11 with 1517 viewsQJumpingJack

Can someone explain why tickets are being sold two months ahead of the fixture?

It comes across as quite desperate.

Is anyone queuing overnight outside the ticket office so they don't miss out?
Sampdoria ticket prices on 08:41 - Jun 12 with 1419 viewsQJumpingJack

Who are the club is responsible for ticket pricing?

The 17/18 season has not yet got under the way, and mistakes continue (club not liaising with The Trust on pricing for the fans).

Have the club decided on away ticket pricing policy for next season. Will it still be £20? or will the Americans move to £30 and the Premier League cap?

It could be a long season ahead...
Sampdoria ticket prices on 08:45 - Jun 12 with 1410 viewsraynor94

Sampdoria ticket prices on 08:41 - Jun 12 by QJumpingJack

Who are the club is responsible for ticket pricing?

The 17/18 season has not yet got under the way, and mistakes continue (club not liaising with The Trust on pricing for the fans).

Have the club decided on away ticket pricing policy for next season. Will it still be £20? or will the Americans move to £30 and the Premier League cap?

It could be a long season ahead...

For God's sake, we get it you are not happy with the cost of the tickets for a friendly how many more times can you say it, just don't go, simples

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sampdoria ticket prices on 08:53 - Jun 12 with 1398 viewsLandore_Jack

Please could a trust representative comment on the ticket prices. Thanks.

#backtojack

Sampdoria ticket prices on 09:06 - Jun 12 with 1374 viewsUxbridge

Sampdoria ticket prices on 08:53 - Jun 12 by Landore_Jack

Please could a trust representative comment on the ticket prices. Thanks.

Have you tried to contact the Trust via the numerous methods? That'll always get a reply. Posing a question in a sampdoria ticket thread isn't exactly advertising the fact IMO.

Anyway, I think they're too high, and no the Trust wasn't consulted, and yes the Trust has let that be known. Usually is, as we've seen in the past with cup ticket prices, season ticket prices etc, but for whatever reason that hasn't happened this time.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Sampdoria ticket prices on 09:11 - Jun 12 with 1368 viewsLandore_Jack

Sampdoria ticket prices on 09:06 - Jun 12 by Uxbridge

Have you tried to contact the Trust via the numerous methods? That'll always get a reply. Posing a question in a sampdoria ticket thread isn't exactly advertising the fact IMO.

Anyway, I think they're too high, and no the Trust wasn't consulted, and yes the Trust has let that be known. Usually is, as we've seen in the past with cup ticket prices, season ticket prices etc, but for whatever reason that hasn't happened this time.

Thanks Ux.

#backtojack

Sampdoria ticket prices on 09:41 - Jun 12 with 1342 viewsLoyal

Sampdoria ticket prices on 09:06 - Jun 12 by Uxbridge

Do you get the feeling you are being bullied, exclusionary behaviour, continual apologies then doing things anyway ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sampdoria ticket prices on 10:10 - Jun 12 with 1321 viewsUxbridge

Sampdoria ticket prices on 09:41 - Jun 12 by Loyal

Do you get the feeling you are being bullied, exclusionary behaviour, continual apologies then doing things anyway ?

I don't think this is symptomatic of a general worsening of relations, no. Probably closer to the truth that it's the close season, people are on holiday and things didn't happen as they would have with everyone around. I'm not sure why tickets need to go on sale 2 months before the game, but hey ho. At least after the detente in the second half of last season, there has been much better engagement between the Trust and those running the club. Always room for improvement though, as this episode shows.

Sampdoria ticket prices on 12:53 - Jun 12 with 1268 viewslondonlisa2001

Sampdoria ticket prices on 10:10 - Jun 12 by Uxbridge

I don't think this is symptomatic of a general worsening of relations, no. Probably closer to the truth that it's the close season, people are on holiday and things didn't happen as they would have with everyone around. I'm not sure why tickets need to go on sale 2 months before the game, but hey ho. At least after the detente in the second half of last season, there has been much better engagement between the Trust and those running the club. Always room for improvement though, as this episode shows.

Better engagement through a period where no decisions are made is straightforward. An immediate disengagement when a decision is made that affects fans is not a good sign Ux.
Sampdoria ticket prices on 13:33 - Jun 12 with 1234 viewsUxbridge

Sampdoria ticket prices on 12:53 - Jun 12 by londonlisa2001

Better engagement through a period where no decisions are made is straightforward. An immediate disengagement when a decision is made that affects fans is not a good sign Ux.

That's a hell of a leap.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024