Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting Trust Email 20:09 - Jun 29 with 121526 viewsNeath_Jack

Regarding the options open to us.

It's going to cause some massive debate on here i reckon

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Interesting Trust Email on 00:53 - Oct 1 with 2875 viewsMeraki

Interesting Trust Email on 21:00 - Sep 30 by QJumpingJack

If we continue to be in the bottom 3 what motivation do the Americans have to buy the Trust shares?

The Trust Chairman has times to post about Aguero having a car crash but ignores this thread?
Interesting Trust Email on 01:23 - Oct 1 with 2861 viewsNeathJack

Interesting Trust Email on 21:00 - Sep 30 by QJumpingJack

If we continue to be in the bottom 3 what motivation do the Americans have to buy the Trust shares?

There is a contractual obligation to do so.
Interesting Trust Email on 02:33 - Oct 1 with 2837 viewsMeraki

Interesting Trust Email on 01:23 - Oct 1 by NeathJack

Yea that went well last time.
Interesting Trust Email on 08:36 - Oct 1 with 2782 viewsDarran

Interesting Trust Email on 02:33 - Oct 1 by Meraki

Yea that went well last time.

Xmastree will know.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Interesting Trust Email on 09:09 - Oct 1 with 2767 viewsQJumpingJack

If I were the Americans, I would be telling the Trust that the money put aside to buy the shares would be better spent on buying decent players in January 2018.
Interesting Trust Email on 09:10 - Oct 1 with 2763 viewsDarran

Interesting Trust Email on 09:09 - Oct 1 by QJumpingJack

If I were the Americans, I would be telling the Trust that the money put aside to buy the shares would be better spent on buying decent players in January 2018.

Where's the money from the summer gone then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Interesting Trust Email on 09:13 - Oct 1 with 2760 viewsQJumpingJack

I doubt that the money from Llorente and Gylfi will have bene paid up front. Most transfers are paid over 2/3 seasons in instalments.

It is not about the Americans being able to afford to pay the Trust, they may argue that the money is better spent on the squad and gives them and the Trust to be involved with a Premier League club in 2018/19.
Interesting Trust Email on 09:44 - Oct 1 with 2733 viewsawayjack

Interesting Trust Email on 09:13 - Oct 1 by QJumpingJack

I doubt that the money from Llorente and Gylfi will have bene paid up front. Most transfers are paid over 2/3 seasons in instalments.

It is not about the Americans being able to afford to pay the Trust, they may argue that the money is better spent on the squad and gives them and the Trust to be involved with a Premier League club in 2018/19.

We've borrowed against future debt on player sales before. Why should the trust as a minority shareholder, buy players? Do trust then decide on who to sign and what tactics to deploy. What a shambles we've become due to greed and Board out of their depth.
Login to get fewer ads

Interesting Trust Email on 10:52 - Oct 1 with 2711 viewsmonmouth

Interesting Trust Email on 01:23 - Oct 1 by NeathJack

I doubt any contracts have been signed yet, given the volume of legal detail and small print that would need to be sorted. I suppose it's possible that we may end up in court after all, but just to enforce the crap deal at best, now that the Trust have accepted it as an equitable settlement. It is still as clear as day to me that we should have sued their arses off.

Anyway, I accept the democratic vote so will STFU, SJW snowflake that I am.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Interesting Trust Email on 11:41 - Oct 1 with 2687 viewsQJumpingJack

With the new TV deal looming for season 2019-2021, the Americans could well sell the club before they buy the Trusts shares....?
Interesting Trust Email on 16:55 - Feb 20 with 2352 viewsShaky

I don't recall a single contribution to this marathon thread from the Saviour. Not one.

I really can't be arsed to trawl through the whole thing again, but a few spot checks seem to confirm that recollection.

Strange, innit?
[Post edited 20 Feb 2018 16:58]

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Interesting Trust Email on 18:06 - Feb 20 with 2250 viewsTheResurrection

Interesting Trust Email on 16:55 - Feb 20 by Shaky

I don't recall a single contribution to this marathon thread from the Saviour. Not one.

I really can't be arsed to trawl through the whole thing again, but a few spot checks seem to confirm that recollection.

Strange, innit?
[Post edited 20 Feb 2018 16:58]

Do you have to edit every post you make

You really are an insecure chap aren't you?

I don't remember posting much at all around this time. I was probably too relieved after the scare we had of relegation and just enjoying the start of the Summer and the prospect of another year in the top league.

I do remember flitting back and fore, but again, from memory, I think the thread was already 15 to 20 pages by then and I just couldn't find the energy to read through typical posts from the likes of you.

I'm also not sure how I would've voted at the time, had I been a member, I think I was probably happy at the time for it to be thrashed out and whichever of the meh options that came out on top to be the democratic option of choice.

I can also be guilty of being all or nothing, to which I make no excuses for. It's my life, I'm not a Board member and I wasn't back then, I didn't have to be involved but I'm always here to save the day when called on.

All the best,
Jesus.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Interesting Trust Email on 07:41 - Feb 21 with 2094 viewsDewi1jack

If this thread is going to make a reappearance then I'll have this as my final say.

It's not the fact that 200-300 of us said no or 600-700 (really can't be bothered to check figures) said yes in the vote. Or even how appallingly low the Trust membership figures are ( they have rarely worked at significantly increasing the membership numbers either)

it's the fact that even though it cost nothing to vote (pre-paid envelopes for the vote) 50% of the people who could vote on the future of the Trust and have a say on the future of the club, really couldn't be bothered at all.
And that really saddens me

Does that mean if we take it forward a bit, that roughly only half our "fan base" gives a sh1te about the club?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Interesting Trust Email on 07:58 - Feb 21 with 2076 viewsswanforthemoney

Interesting Trust Email on 07:41 - Feb 21 by Dewi1jack

If this thread is going to make a reappearance then I'll have this as my final say.

It's not the fact that 200-300 of us said no or 600-700 (really can't be bothered to check figures) said yes in the vote. Or even how appallingly low the Trust membership figures are ( they have rarely worked at significantly increasing the membership numbers either)

it's the fact that even though it cost nothing to vote (pre-paid envelopes for the vote) 50% of the people who could vote on the future of the Trust and have a say on the future of the club, really couldn't be bothered at all.
And that really saddens me

Does that mean if we take it forward a bit, that roughly only half our "fan base" gives a sh1te about the club?

It’s much less than half the total fan base that are really bothered, given that the Trust members already form a group who are generally more interested than the rest of the support.
Thats even more depressing!

I stand in the North Stand

Interesting Trust Email on 11:10 - Feb 21 with 1973 viewsShaky

Interesting Trust Email on 18:06 - Feb 20 by TheResurrection

Do you have to edit every post you make

You really are an insecure chap aren't you?

I don't remember posting much at all around this time. I was probably too relieved after the scare we had of relegation and just enjoying the start of the Summer and the prospect of another year in the top league.

I do remember flitting back and fore, but again, from memory, I think the thread was already 15 to 20 pages by then and I just couldn't find the energy to read through typical posts from the likes of you.

I'm also not sure how I would've voted at the time, had I been a member, I think I was probably happy at the time for it to be thrashed out and whichever of the meh options that came out on top to be the democratic option of choice.

I can also be guilty of being all or nothing, to which I make no excuses for. It's my life, I'm not a Board member and I wasn't back then, I didn't have to be involved but I'm always here to save the day when called on.

All the best,
Jesus.

Right, the question now though is who exactly are you are trying to save?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Interesting Trust Email on 11:20 - Feb 21 with 1952 viewsTheResurrection

Interesting Trust Email on 11:10 - Feb 21 by Shaky

Right, the question now though is who exactly are you are trying to save?

Well it's not you anymore. I spent the last two or three years trying to save you. Being honest I got fed up of your texts and mails crying that you were getting picked on, not getting the respect you deserved and spending every waking hour obsessing who was who on here. I read through our messages last night and I felt a bit sorry for you mate.

So I'm going to end this tittle tattle right now and just hope you're feeling a bit more secure again.

I will say, though, I don't think this internet jousting is for you, it's certainly not for everyone. You need to either just relax or not give a shit what people think, I'm not sure you exactly excel in either of those areas but I wish you all the best.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Interesting Trust Email on 11:22 - Feb 21 with 1943 viewsShaky

Interesting Trust Email on 11:20 - Feb 21 by TheResurrection

Well it's not you anymore. I spent the last two or three years trying to save you. Being honest I got fed up of your texts and mails crying that you were getting picked on, not getting the respect you deserved and spending every waking hour obsessing who was who on here. I read through our messages last night and I felt a bit sorry for you mate.

So I'm going to end this tittle tattle right now and just hope you're feeling a bit more secure again.

I will say, though, I don't think this internet jousting is for you, it's certainly not for everyone. You need to either just relax or not give a shit what people think, I'm not sure you exactly excel in either of those areas but I wish you all the best.

LOL.

Dishonesty really doesn't suit you.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Interesting Trust Email on 11:23 - Feb 21 with 1942 viewsTheResurrection

Interesting Trust Email on 11:22 - Feb 21 by Shaky

LOL.

Dishonesty really doesn't suit you.

Would you like me to take screenshots?

Interesting Trust Email on 11:26 - Feb 21 with 1937 viewsShaky

Interesting Trust Email on 11:23 - Feb 21 by TheResurrection

Would you like me to take screenshots?

You are really desperate, aren't you?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Interesting Trust Email on 12:10 - Feb 21 with 1879 viewsTheResurrection

Interesting Trust Email on 11:26 - Feb 21 by Shaky

You are really desperate, aren't you?

I thought not. They are desperately facking embarrassing mate.

Interesting Trust Email on 23:20 - Feb 21 with 1678 viewsE20Jack

Interesting Trust Email on 12:10 - Feb 21 by TheResurrection

I thought not. They are desperately facking embarrassing mate.

I love the fact he dug this thread out with the sole intention to goad you into a response and then recoils in horror when you do.

From what you have said there it sounds like I got him down to a tee with my character observation that I undertook on him. A burning desire to be respected and really takes it to heart when the respect is not forthcoming completely unaware as to why that is the case.

He says it all the time "everyone thinks" or "everyone reading this will think"... it's his first and last thought, perception. There is another foreigner on here that seemingly has us both as his raison d'etre and he displays the exact same traits. He also shares the trait of using his own opinion as everyone else's. Funny that.

What finally confirmed it was when I foolishly tried to get to the bottom of his problem by asking him privately - his need to be seen and control the narrative pushed him to want to continue his nonsense publicly instead. That's when it sunk in there is no reasoning with a person like that. They are beyond help. His completely bizarre paranoia and sudden outburst and verbal attacks are symptoms of something far more complex than an online personality disorder.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024