Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Speaking of Swansea legends who were purchased by Everton... 17:23 - Jul 10 with 4602 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Is the food that good in Liverpool?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

N/A. on 17:27 - Jul 10 with 4578 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:30]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Speaking of Swansea legends who were purchased by Everton... on 17:37 - Jul 10 with 4541 viewsTummer_from_Texas

N/A. on 17:27 - Jul 10 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:30]

Sort of, but there's definitely a difference from this:

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Speaking of Swansea legends who were purchased by Everton... on 17:57 - Jul 10 with 4382 viewsMrSwerve

Even someone ripped can look fat in a skin-tight top if they relax everything and let their belly out.

Not saying Ash hasn't put on weight but you can look like that even when fit.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Speaking of Swansea legends who were purchased by Everton... on 18:08 - Jul 10 with 4312 viewsairedale

Speaking of Swansea legends who were purchased by Everton... on 17:57 - Jul 10 by MrSwerve

Even someone ripped can look fat in a skin-tight top if they relax everything and let their belly out.

Yep you're right Mr S, I've noticed it with some of my tight fitting tops.
Speaking of Swansea legends who were purchased by Everton... on 19:33 - Jul 10 with 3959 viewsTheFranchise

Speaking of Swansea legends who were purchased by Everton... on 17:57 - Jul 10 by MrSwerve

It can yes, but not the face. His face is certainly rounder than it normally is.
Speaking of Swansea legends who were purchased by Everton... on 19:36 - Jul 10 with 3925 viewsMrSwerve

Ashley Williams, he's fatkins of Wales...

Speaking of Swansea legends who were purchased by Everton... on 19:41 - Jul 10 with 3889 viewsLoyal

Anyone heard of fat sweat waste bands ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Speaking of Swansea legends who were purchased by Everton... on 19:42 - Jul 10 with 3879 viewsTheFranchise

Speaking of Swansea legends who were purchased by Everton... on 19:41 - Jul 10 by Loyal

Anyone heard of fat sweat waste bands ?

You can't spot reduce
Login to get fewer ads

Speaking of Swansea legends who were purchased by Everton... on 19:55 - Jul 10 with 3821 viewsProfessor

Pretty good these days. Shawarma seems to be the big thing.
Speaking of Swansea legends who were purchased by Everton... on 20:05 - Jul 10 with 3775 viewsGlyn1

Do Americans use egg cups and kettles? Or is a colleague playing a joke on me? They must do, surely?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Speaking of Swansea legends who were purchased by Everton... on 20:29 - Jul 10 with 3671 viewsdickythorpe

Feck me the "Body Police" are out!!!! With the access he has to nutrition, fitness trainers etc etc he'll lose that in no time!!!!!
Speaking of Swansea legends who were purchased by Everton... on 20:31 - Jul 10 with 3660 viewsTheFranchise

Speaking of Swansea legends who were purchased by Everton... on 20:29 - Jul 10 by dickythorpe

Feck me the "Body Police" are out!!!! With the access he has to nutrition, fitness trainers etc etc he'll lose that in no time!!!!!

yes of course, I wish I was only that much overweight.

However with the access to nutrition, fitness trainers etc that he does have, should he have ever put that much timber on in only a couple of months? He is a rich, highly paid professional athlete.

If he was still on our books and he came back out of shape like that, people on her would be sh*tting bricks.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2017 20:32]
Speaking of Swansea legends who were purchased by Everton... on 21:10 - Jul 10 with 3519 viewsGowerjack

He needs to have a quick chat with Mr Sumbler....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Speaking of Swansea legends who were purchased by Everton... on 21:30 - Jul 10 with 3464 viewsBloodyhills

Should be 'Foody accumulators'.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Speaking of Swansea legends who were purchased by Everton... on 00:22 - Jul 11 with 3297 viewsRancid

I always thought he looked overweight at the beginning of each season because he was.He just gets fitter as the season goes on.I'm more interested in his peculiar haircut and is it one of those fooball bets players have where they don't shave until they score.It wouldn't be out of choice so he must have a running joke with the 'lads'.Mentalists.
Speaking of Swansea legends who were purchased by Everton... on 08:10 - Jul 11 with 3148 viewsmonmouth

Speaking of Swansea legends who were purchased by Everton... on 19:36 - Jul 10 by MrSwerve

Ashley Williams, he's fatkins of Wales...

Captain of Whales?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Speaking of Swansea legends who were purchased by Everton... on 08:25 - Jul 11 with 3127 viewsMrSwerve

Speaking of Swansea legends who were purchased by Everton... on 08:10 - Jul 11 by monmouth

Captain of Whales?

Very good!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024