Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki Not Sure When Training Will Start 07:25 - Jul 25 with 2155 viewsSwansIndependent

Ki Not Sure When Training Will Start 25th Jul 2017 07:23
Ki Sung-Yeung's Swansea career is at a crossroads as he enters into the last year of his contract and it has to be said that it is difficult to see the Swans wanting to extend it beyond this season. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ki Not Sure When Training Will Start on 21:40 - Jul 26 with 1773 viewssP7qupUf

But he will be fit for the next South Korean match.
Ki Not Sure When Training Will Start on 21:43 - Jul 26 with 1766 viewsSwansea93

Seen him outside the bike shop up the Uplands earlier.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Ki Not Sure When Training Will Start on 21:45 - Jul 26 with 1748 viewsSwanjaxs

Still waiting for him to start playing... 😕

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Ki Not Sure When Training Will Start on 07:56 - Jul 27 with 1480 viewsAussieSwan

Board will probably give him a 4 year deal in the next few weeks. Like we did with Montero, Routledge, Dyer, etc...

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Ki Not Sure When Training Will Start on 10:42 - Jul 27 with 1406 viewsMo_Wives

Ki Not Sure When Training Will Start on 21:43 - Jul 26 by Swansea93

Seen him outside the bike shop up the Uplands earlier.

You'll never see him near the tackle shop in Sketty, though

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Ki Not Sure When Training Will Start on 10:46 - Jul 27 with 1398 viewsKerouac

We should have shipped out this arsehole years ago.
We will end up with nothing, he'll leave on a free having picked up Premier League wages for the past 4 years in return for the occasional stroll around the park.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Ki Not Sure When Training Will Start on 10:55 - Jul 27 with 1380 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

There's some really short memory's about

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32819440

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Ki Not Sure When Training Will Start on 11:05 - Jul 27 with 1366 viewsSwan91

Ki Not Sure When Training Will Start on 10:55 - Jul 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

Yep and people seem to forget that our best 3 cm in our formation under PC was Britton, Caroll and Ki. When he recovers he will most likely be used as he did well under PC.
Login to get fewer ads

Ki Not Sure When Training Will Start on 11:15 - Jul 27 with 1341 viewsMo_Wives

Ki Not Sure When Training Will Start on 10:55 - Jul 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

Can I ask you to be specific. Who, in this threads, memories are you talking about?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Ki Not Sure When Training Will Start on 12:17 - Jul 27 with 1292 viewsJFSwan

Ki was excellent in our final, successful push for survival. He has a much better appreciation of the ball than Fer
Ki Not Sure When Training Will Start on 17:52 - Jul 27 with 1188 viewsoldcob

Ki Not Sure When Training Will Start on 12:17 - Jul 27 by JFSwan

Ki was excellent in our final, successful push for survival. He has a much better appreciation of the ball than Fer

Agreed on his contribution at the end of last season, but he doesn't seem to dedicated to the club in any way. As a senior pro he's not a good example to the youngsters we have, and I'd shift him on for this reason only.
Ki Not Sure When Training Will Start on 18:28 - Jul 27 with 1140 viewsjasper_T

Ki Not Sure When Training Will Start on 17:52 - Jul 27 by oldcob

Agreed on his contribution at the end of last season, but he doesn't seem to dedicated to the club in any way. As a senior pro he's not a good example to the youngsters we have, and I'd shift him on for this reason only.

If you only want players that are "dedicated to the club" here we're going to struggle to put out an eleven.
Ki Not Sure When Training Will Start on 22:45 - Jul 27 with 1055 viewsEasternJack

Feck you delusional / sentimental lot - the guy is a liability. I recall only 1 game during our run in where he showed us what he can do when he's up for it. Even then I recall some poor lost possession.

As with all players - I'm hope PC consistently gets the best out of him, but I refuse to buy in to this revisionism that he (and a few others) haven't been texting it in for a few seasons.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2017 22:46]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Ki Not Sure When Training Will Start on 22:58 - Jul 27 with 1027 viewspencoedjack

Ki Not Sure When Training Will Start on 22:45 - Jul 27 by EasternJack

Feck you delusional / sentimental lot - the guy is a liability. I recall only 1 game during our run in where he showed us what he can do when he's up for it. Even then I recall some poor lost possession.

As with all players - I'm hope PC consistently gets the best out of him, but I refuse to buy in to this revisionism that he (and a few others) haven't been texting it in for a few seasons.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2017 22:46]

I'll go agsinst the grain think he's a decent player although not the strongest in the tackle (cough)
Ki Not Sure When Training Will Start on 00:16 - Jul 28 with 956 viewsjasper_T

Ki Not Sure When Training Will Start on 22:58 - Jul 27 by pencoedjack

I'll go agsinst the grain think he's a decent player although not the strongest in the tackle (cough)

He doesn't show enough pashun mun have to get rid innit
Ki Not Sure When Training Will Start on 02:46 - Jul 28 with 912 viewsLoyal

Ki Not Sure When Training Will Start on 22:58 - Jul 27 by pencoedjack

I doubt if anyone has ever felt a Ki tackle unless being tickled with a feather counts.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ki Not Sure When Training Will Start on 07:43 - Jul 28 with 862 viewsItchySphincter

Ki Not Sure When Training Will Start on 12:17 - Jul 27 by JFSwan

BoIIocks.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ki Not Sure When Training Will Start on 08:05 - Jul 28 with 838 viewsJFSwan

Ki Not Sure When Training Will Start on 07:43 - Jul 28 by ItchySphincter

BoIIocks.

So why was he picked ahead of Fer then for the 'right side' of the 3 midfielders ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024