Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roque Mesa. 17:56 - Jul 29 with 21370 viewsChrisSCFC

Bargain of the millennium, Leon Britton esque!
Roque Mesa. on 18:00 - Jul 29 with 9435 viewsOldjack

So all the rumours are true then,he is very good

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Roque Mesa. on 18:11 - Jul 29 with 9340 viewsJethroJack

Now, let's go and get his mate Jon Viera to keep him company in midfield.
Roque Mesa. on 18:14 - Jul 29 with 9309 viewsFlashberryjack

Lets hope he lives up to our and the clubs expectations, however, a little early for such praise.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Roque Mesa. on 18:53 - Jul 29 with 9028 viewsTheFranchise

Roque Mesa. on 18:14 - Jul 29 by Flashberryjack

Lets hope he lives up to our and the clubs expectations, however, a little early for such praise.

We've had a few "New" Leons, let's see how he is when he gets up to speed with the physicality of this league.
Roque Mesa. on 19:12 - Jul 29 with 8927 viewsoldcob

I liked that Davies playing for Birmingham today. He was like dog shyte on Aberavon Beach, he was everywhere.
Roque Mesa. on 19:42 - Jul 29 with 8789 viewsFireboy2

Hes good but not leonesque

Yet

He needs to realise that he won't have as much time on the ball in the PL as he got caught out a few times but he's a terrier in front of the the back 4 biting the legs of anyone whom had the ball

But the best thinkg is hes only going to get better
Roque Mesa. on 19:46 - Jul 29 with 8760 viewsBrynCartwright

Everything I have seen of him is positive...

He works hard.

He makes himself available.

He finds the man.

Cannot fault him at all.

I Think he will be a key player.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Roque Mesa. on 19:49 - Jul 29 with 8739 viewsTheFranchise

Roque Mesa. on 19:46 - Jul 29 by BrynCartwright

Everything I have seen of him is positive...

He works hard.

He makes himself available.

He finds the man.

Cannot fault him at all.

I Think he will be a key player.

Every time he got on the ball today my stream lagged. It was so frustrating.
Login to get fewer ads

Roque Mesa. on 19:50 - Jul 29 with 8728 viewsParsSwans

I would really like to see us sign a box to box midfielders we have two good defensive midfielders in Mesa and Britton creative like Carroll and Fer and would love to see us go after Fabian Delph would compliment midfield perfectly.
Roque Mesa. on 19:51 - Jul 29 with 8713 viewsPozuelosSideys

Looking forward to seeing what he is like live rather than through a laptop screen. One of those players you need to see what he does off the ball alot i think. Leon is very good at being in the right place at the right time. Not easy

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Roque Mesa. on 19:53 - Jul 29 with 8705 viewsEilian

He seems to have a better range of passing than Leon too.

My stream was laggy too and the quality wasn't great so I was getting players mixed up at times.
Roque Mesa. on 21:02 - Jul 29 with 8449 viewsCooperman

Roque Mesa. on 19:49 - Jul 29 by TheFranchise

Every time he got on the ball today my stream lagged. It was so frustrating.

Add to that:

He orchestrates
He communicates
He passes ahead of the running player and doesn't cause them to stop

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Roque Mesa. on 21:04 - Jul 29 with 8430 viewsTheFranchise

Roque Mesa. on 21:02 - Jul 29 by Cooperman

Add to that:

He orchestrates
He communicates

That last one was probably the reason he was having a go at Montero recently.
Roque Mesa. on 21:17 - Jul 29 with 8345 viewskarnataka

Roque Mesa. on 19:51 - Jul 29 by PozuelosSideys

Looking forward to seeing what he is like live rather than through a laptop screen. One of those players you need to see what he does off the ball alot i think. Leon is very good at being in the right place at the right time. Not easy

Absolutely right. Both Leon and de Guzman had that instinct for finding a pocket of space to receive a pass so whoever was on the ball always had at least one option wherever they were on the pitch and when we were playing quick possession football, having those 2 was like having 2 extra players on the pitch. Even if our opposition matched our numbers in midfield, we always seemed to have more than them as we knocked it around. Loved it. Let's hope Roque has that same instinct.
Roque Mesa. on 22:04 - Jul 29 with 8177 viewsMattG

Roque Mesa. on 21:02 - Jul 29 by Cooperman

Add to that:

He orchestrates
He communicates

These were the things that I noticed most about him today.

Yes, he got caught on the ball a couple of times but they were down to a lack of options in front of him. He kept things moving really well and it seemed like his first instinct was to look forward rather than backwards / sideways - in fact, he seemed to get a bit frustated once or twice when others didn't do the same.

I'm pretty optimistic about him.
Roque Mesa. on 15:01 - Jul 30 with 7561 viewsSmellyplumz

I like him and think given time will be immense.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Roque Mesa. on 15:05 - Jul 30 with 7544 viewsTheFranchise

Roque Mesa. on 15:01 - Jul 30 by Smellyplumz

I like him and think given time will be immense.

Yeah and that's the key. He has all the tools to be a very good player for us but he will need a full season of patience to become that player.
Roque Mesa. on 01:57 - Jul 31 with 7069 viewsNirvana

Roque Mesa. on 21:04 - Jul 29 by TheFranchise

That last one was probably the reason he was having a go at Montero recently.

Mesa has been brilliant already, honestly can't see it enough.

One more time:

Roque Mesa. on 11:46 - Jul 31 with 6870 viewspencoedjack

Roque Mesa. on 19:50 - Jul 29 by ParsSwans

I would really like to see us sign a box to box midfielders we have two good defensive midfielders in Mesa and Britton creative like Carroll and Fer and would love to see us go after Fabian Delph would compliment midfield perfectly.

Fabian Delph ?

A truly overrated footballer
Roque Mesa. on 12:06 - Jul 31 with 6815 viewstowns

Roque Mesa. on 01:57 - Jul 31 by Nirvana

Mesa has been brilliant already, honestly can't see it enough.

One more time:

first time ive seen this and good on him to have a go at Montero.he gives up too easy and goes in a pout.

get rid of him and buy someone who is happy to be here.
Roque Mesa. on 12:12 - Jul 31 with 6787 viewsTheFranchise

Roque Mesa. on 12:06 - Jul 31 by towns

first time ive seen this and good on him to have a go at Montero.he gives up too easy and goes in a pout.

get rid of him and buy someone who is happy to be here.

The frustrating thing is that if he did actually stay on the full back and run in behind, I think Mesa would find him and he'd be a total handful in the last 20 minutes.
Roque Mesa. on 12:58 - Jul 31 with 6709 viewskarnataka

Roque Mesa. on 12:12 - Jul 31 by TheFranchise

The frustrating thing is that if he did actually stay on the full back and run in behind, I think Mesa would find him and he'd be a total handful in the last 20 minutes.

You're right but how many years has he been here and how many runs has he made behind full backs? I'd hazard a guess that the first number is bigger than the second.
Roque Mesa. on 13:38 - Jul 31 with 6598 views34dfgdf54

Montero looks like a stroppy little boy on there. If he's not listening to anyone just f*ck him off now and be done with it.

Only saw the highlights of the Brum game, from the limited minutes I saw Carroll looked in good form. Promising.
Roque Mesa. on 13:49 - Jul 31 with 6561 viewskarnataka

Roque Mesa. on 13:38 - Jul 31 by 34dfgdf54

Montero looks like a stroppy little boy on there. If he's not listening to anyone just f*ck him off now and be done with it.

Only saw the highlights of the Brum game, from the limited minutes I saw Carroll looked in good form. Promising.

Montero can't even play the "don't understand" card with Roque as they would both be speaking Spanish. Great to see a player so new to our squad taking that sort of responsibility on the pitch, we've missed that for a while.
Roque Mesa. on 13:55 - Jul 31 with 6544 viewsItchySphincter

Can he tackle and shoot? From what I'm reading he sounds like a Bodde-esque deep lying playmaker. If he can do those things it sound like he's a bit of a player.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024