Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends 19:00 - Aug 6 with 11627 viewsSwans777

Mine is this absolute corker ................"Swansea will never be a big club and if they are honest with themselves they will say so.
If Swansea fans are Welsh and want to see top class football in Wales, then they should recognise that Cardiff is the only Welsh club with a cat in hell's chance of making it".
What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 19:04 - Aug 6 with 5788 viewsMo_Wives

"Young man, have you ever been punched in the stomach?....You have now"

Brian Clough to Lee Chapman while punching him in the stomach after a bad performance.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 20:29 - Aug 6 with 5671 viewsraynor94

Shankly, "if Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains"

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 20:34 - Aug 6 with 5654 viewsNeath_Jack

Bony is useless.

GeoffThom off here.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 20:40 - Aug 6 with 5633 viewsraynor94

What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 20:34 - Aug 6 by Neath_Jack

Bony is useless.

GeoffThom off here.

What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 20:43 - Aug 6 with 5618 viewsmax936

The famous Kevin Keegan rant after Fergie wound him up

[Post edited 6 Aug 2017 20:46]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 20:44 - Aug 6 with 5614 viewsNeath_Jack

"My wife is a barrister".

DGT off here.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 20:44 - Aug 6 with 5613 viewsjack2jack

"If God had wanted us to play football in the clouds, he'd have put grass up there" - On the importance of passing the ball to feet -Brian Clough
What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 20:46 - Aug 6 with 5606 viewsBanosswan

'Pass with your instep' B.Bradley (probably)

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 20:46 - Aug 6 with 5602 viewsDarran

I thought the OPs would have been "Hi I'm JVZ and I'm telling you I won't be selling my shares"

lol lmao rofl pmsl

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 20:48 - Aug 6 with 5597 viewsexiledclaseboy

What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 20:44 - Aug 6 by Neath_Jack

DGT off here.

Poll: Tory leader

What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 21:08 - Aug 6 with 5523 viewsGeoffThom

What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 20:34 - Aug 6 by Neath_Jack

Bony is useless.

GeoffThom off here.

Ah, would that be about that world class player for city and Stoke, hmmmm OK
What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 21:11 - Aug 6 with 5499 viewsDarran

What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 21:08 - Aug 6 by GeoffThom

Ah, would that be about that world class player for city and Stoke, hmmmm OK

No the one that was banging them in for us that you said was shit.

Fair play mind Geoff that's some incredible backtracking you've done there.

What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 21:13 - Aug 6 with 5485 viewsGeoffThom

What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 21:11 - Aug 6 by Darran

No the one that was banging them in for us that you said was shit.

Fair play mind Geoff that's some incredible backtracking you've done there.

Well let's hope he can start banging them in somewhere, cause he ain't done it at those two, has he
What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 21:21 - Aug 6 with 5446 viewsDarran

What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 21:13 - Aug 6 by GeoffThom

Well let's hope he can start banging them in somewhere, cause he ain't done it at those two, has he

That's irrelevant.

What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 21:26 - Aug 6 with 5421 viewsswan_si

"A virgin" Peter Crouch when asked what he would probably be if he wasn't a professional footballer.
What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 21:28 - Aug 6 with 5406 viewsJackSkellington

"Lads, it's Tottenham."
What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 21:38 - Aug 6 with 5352 viewsWarwickHunt

What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 20:44 - Aug 6 by Neath_Jack

DGT off here.

Harsh.

Someone has to serve the coffee in Starbucks.
What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 21:43 - Aug 6 with 5331 viewslonglostjack

Lineker: "So Gordon, if you were English, what formation would you play?"
Strachan: "If I was English I'd top myself."

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 21:44 - Aug 6 with 5330 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

"Siggy is shite "

"Llorente is a cart horse "

Not in that order 😂

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 21:46 - Aug 6 with 5302 viewsmonmouth

What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 21:43 - Aug 6 by longlostjack

Lineker: "So Gordon, if you were English, what formation would you play?"
Strachan: "If I was English I'd top myself."

Srtrachan is great value.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 22:00 - Aug 6 with 5242 viewsraynor94

What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 21:46 - Aug 6 by monmouth

Srtrachan is great value.

Another classic of his reporter can I have a quick word Gordon." Velocity"

What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 22:04 - Aug 6 with 5228 viewsWarwickHunt

"I never said them things I said" - Hoddle, G.
What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 22:06 - Aug 6 with 5214 viewsWarwickHunt

"Aye, the lad's deceptive - he's slower than he looks" - Bill Shankly (allegedly on Leighton James).
[Post edited 6 Aug 2017 22:07]
What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 22:12 - Aug 6 with 5170 viewsCheddarjack

"Come on my lovely boys"
What's your favourite footballing quote ? My friends on 22:14 - Aug 6 with 5164 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He likes flowers
He likes frank
& he loves me

Brian Clough .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024