Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. 20:03 - Aug 8 with 2817 viewsSwans777

I'll be there 👍
Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 20:06 - Aug 8 with 2802 viewsDarran

With your mate JVZ isi?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 20:12 - Aug 8 with 2791 viewsSwans777

Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 20:06 - Aug 8 by Darran

With your mate JVZ isi?

With my friends, my friend.
Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 20:23 - Aug 8 with 2770 viewsSwansea93

Looking forward should be a good night.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 20:24 - Aug 8 with 2761 viewsDarran

Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 20:12 - Aug 8 by Swans777

Isn't he your friend anymore?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 20:25 - Aug 8 with 2755 viewsFlashberryjack

I'll be there.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 20:41 - Aug 8 with 2712 viewspencoedjack

Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 20:25 - Aug 8 by Flashberryjack

I'll be there.

Me as well
Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 21:27 - Aug 8 with 2636 viewsstevethejack

Everyone who can go should go. I'm there.
Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 21:30 - Aug 8 with 2626 viewsAguycalledJack

I'm going. Anybody know how many tickets been sold?
Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:38 - Aug 8 with 2590 viewsAndy1300

Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 21:27 - Aug 8 by stevethejack

Everyone who can go should go. I'm there.

I will be there with my Grandson

See you inside Steve
[Post edited 8 Aug 2017 22:33]

Number 1 team in Wales

Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 22:11 - Aug 8 with 2520 viewsunion_jack

Wii there be a live stream?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 22:17 - Aug 8 with 2500 viewsBanosswan

It's like a kebab shop in here

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 22:18 - Aug 8 with 2492 viewsSwansea93

Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 21:30 - Aug 8 by AguycalledJack

I'm going. Anybody know how many tickets been sold?

I think only East and West upper tiers are open, but got told earlier only the corners have tickets left.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 22:49 - Aug 8 with 2418 viewsJack_Meoff

Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 20:12 - Aug 8 by Swans777

It'll be a night of football friends, my friend.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 22:52 - Aug 8 with 2406 viewsNeathJack

Nothing left in the West Upper.

Expect the lower tiers to go on sale tomorrow.
Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 10:17 - Aug 9 with 2200 viewsBenJ94

Few of us going for my misses nephews birthday, but I'd have gone anyway. Anyone else more excited for this that the actual season? 😂
Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 10:27 - Aug 9 with 2187 viewsshandyjack

🙌

Poll: Expectation for the season

Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 11:40 - Aug 9 with 2110 viewsLoyal

Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 10:17 - Aug 9 by BenJ94

Few of us going for my misses nephews birthday, but I'd have gone anyway. Anyone else more excited for this that the actual season? 😂

I'm super uber excited.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 12:32 - Aug 9 with 2064 viewsVARDREJACK

Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 22:11 - Aug 8 by union_jack

Wii there be a live stream?

Its live on Man Utd TV from 7pm
Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 12:36 - Aug 9 with 2047 viewsplasjack

Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 12:32 - Aug 9 by VARDREJACK

Its live on Man Utd TV from 7pm

Cheaper to see it live.
Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 12:40 - Aug 9 with 2039 viewskarnataka

I'll be there. Had a ticket for my son too as Tatey's heyday was his introduction to the Swans and he had TATE 5 on his first Swans shirt when he was about 8 years old but unfortunately, he can't come now because he's in a convoy of 12 cars leaving Cheddar at 6.30am tomorrow heading for Boomtown and he's getting an early night.
Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 12:41 - Aug 9 with 2039 viewslondonlisa2001

Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 22:52 - Aug 8 by NeathJack

Nothing left in the West Upper.

Expect the lower tiers to go on sale tomorrow.

Wouldn't it make more sense to have just lower tiers open so it's full next to the pitch?

Or is it due to weather? It's chucking it down here and hasn't stopped all day.
Alan Tate's big night..........who's going then , my friends. on 12:57 - Aug 9 with 2001 viewsGreatBritton

I'll be there with Mrs GreatBritton and assorted friends. I still dream of a team of Alan Tates (in terms of loyalty and commitment, ifnot ability)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024