Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... 17:38 - Aug 15 with 12510 viewsUplandsJack

So what do you all think the atmosphere will be like on Saturday afternoon if, (and I truely/obviously hope this is not the case,) we are soundly beaten by utd?
After all the nonsense surrounding Siggy's transfer, the lack of quality signings we all know are desperately needed, plus the Yanks seemingly more interested in purchasing the stadium lease, rather than addressing strengthening the squad.

I for one don't know how I'm going to feel if this happens, with that Judas coont & his cronies sitting opposite me.

Thoughts?
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:25 - Aug 15 with 2105 viewsLoyal

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 17:57 - Aug 15 by Swans777

And if we win, will you all want to shake jenkins hand.
Another ridiculous thread.
We are playing Manchester United.

You must be on drugs, why would anyone shake the hands of this deceitful cnt ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:26 - Aug 15 with 2103 viewsbonymine

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:18 - Aug 15 by Swans777

Yes I'm sure morgans will have around 18,000 in there come Saturday evening.

No, no 777 'friend' just the couple of hundred brown tongues and hangers on just like yourself who can't (or choose not to ) see what those Sell Out Kunts have done to OUR CLUB.....

Quite simply any 'true fan' would had to have experienced or at least understand the adversity encountered in our Club's past to recognise the lying, selfish actions of those individuals in their recent Sell Out actions .....

GREED, GREED AND MORE GREED.....

STID. Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:27 - Aug 15 with 2100 viewsSwans777

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:25 - Aug 15 by Loyal

You must be on drugs, why would anyone shake the hands of this deceitful cnt ?

Read the thread my friend and then you'll see the context it's written in.
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:27 - Aug 15 with 2099 viewsTummer_from_Texas

If Chadli and/or Bony have been confirmed by Saturday, I would hope that would have a calming affect on the atmosphere, no matter how things go on the pitch.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:31 - Aug 15 with 2084 viewsbonymine

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:25 - Aug 15 by STID2017

Quite right too.
What is happening on the pitch is most important

So if the team are winning on the pitch yet OUR CLUB is rotten to the core behind the scenes then that's okay yeah ?

Unbelievable really how shallow and blinkered these newbie PL Fans can be ......gobsmacked !!

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:33 - Aug 15 with 2076 viewsSwans777

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:26 - Aug 15 by bonymine

No, no 777 'friend' just the couple of hundred brown tongues and hangers on just like yourself who can't (or choose not to ) see what those Sell Out Kunts have done to OUR CLUB.....

Quite simply any 'true fan' would had to have experienced or at least understand the adversity encountered in our Club's past to recognise the lying, selfish actions of those individuals in their recent Sell Out actions .....

GREED, GREED AND MORE GREED.....

I haven't been into Morgans for about 3 years and I think that's the only time I've been in there.
What has been done ? Still in the premier league, aren't we.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 21:39]
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:40 - Aug 15 with 2061 viewsSTID2017

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:31 - Aug 15 by bonymine

So if the team are winning on the pitch yet OUR CLUB is rotten to the core behind the scenes then that's okay yeah ?

Unbelievable really how shallow and blinkered these newbie PL Fans can be ......gobsmacked !!

1970 ish is newbie now then is it ?
Like a select couple of thousand I have supported the club through the real dark times
The past 10 years or so and especially the PL years are comparative luxury
If we fall out of this division (be that in a year, ten years, whatever) we may never see it's like again.
Just enjoy the ride guys.
Truth is there is nothing we can do about the running of the club.
This isn't one puny Australian guy.
These are people who like them or not have our club in their hands and we can only hope and trust they treat it as we would.
For all the little ditties that can be sung and protests you imagine we can mount, there is nothing we can do to wrestle control from them.
They just retire to their private lounge after the game totally oblivious to your feelings, however heart felt

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:42 - Aug 15 with 2056 viewsbonymine

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:33 - Aug 15 by Swans777

I haven't been into Morgans for about 3 years and I think that's the only time I've been in there.

Then you are truely either naive, ignorant, tolerant or passive in your 'support of OUR CLUB' if you claim to be 'unaware' of the 'goings on' behind the scenes ???

If you genuinely do not know or have any allegiance to the Sell Outs then I really do despair for your mindset ......

Each to their own I guess 😉

Login to get fewer ads

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:43 - Aug 15 with 2055 viewsDan_Swan

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:33 - Aug 15 by Swans777

"What has been done?"

You're either incredibly naïve or walk around with a pair of blinkers on!

Still following Dr's orders!

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:46 - Aug 15 with 2047 viewsSwans777

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:43 - Aug 15 by Dan_Swan

"What has been done?"

You're either incredibly naïve or walk around with a pair of blinkers on!

Not interested in the politics, my friend.
When I walk into the Liberty, though, i see probably one of the best Swansea sides in its 105 yr history.
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:47 - Aug 15 with 2040 viewsbonymine

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:40 - Aug 15 by STID2017

1970 ish is newbie now then is it ?
Like a select couple of thousand I have supported the club through the real dark times
The past 10 years or so and especially the PL years are comparative luxury
If we fall out of this division (be that in a year, ten years, whatever) we may never see it's like again.
Just enjoy the ride guys.
Truth is there is nothing we can do about the running of the club.
This isn't one puny Australian guy.
These are people who like them or not have our club in their hands and we can only hope and trust they treat it as we would.
For all the little ditties that can be sung and protests you imagine we can mount, there is nothing we can do to wrestle control from them.
They just retire to their private lounge after the game totally oblivious to your feelings, however heart felt

So in essence you are a passive objector then ??

Frighteningly, if everybody shared your view then we could be run by a cocaine running mafia or terrorist cell but 'as long as we're doing alright on the pitch that's all that matters ?'

Quite incredible really !! I really do despair at times 🙈🙈

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:52 - Aug 15 with 2027 viewsbonymine

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:46 - Aug 15 by Swans777

When I walk into the Liberty, though, i see probably one of the best Swansea sides in its 105 yr history.

You obviously missed the Toshack 1st season in Div 1 then 😂

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:54 - Aug 15 with 2016 viewsDan_Swan

It's not just the team that makes up a football club, there's politics too. You can't go shooting people down if you choose to ignore that aspect of the football club.

Granted, things on the pitch are peachy in comparison to the 1992 side I first saw but it doesn't take much to jeopardise that, some people think is happening right now.

Still following Dr's orders!

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:56 - Aug 15 with 2010 viewsSTID2017

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:47 - Aug 15 by bonymine

So in essence you are a passive objector then ??

Frighteningly, if everybody shared your view then we could be run by a cocaine running mafia or terrorist cell but 'as long as we're doing alright on the pitch that's all that matters ?'

Quite incredible really !! I really do despair at times 🙈🙈

Not a passive objector - just a realist from the "Change the things you can change, accept the things you cannot change" school of thought.
I have no argument with you and certainly would like to see the club grow on and more importantly (for the long term future) off the field.
However, I don't see the current board and administration responding to pitchforks at dawn protests in the way that piece of scum Petty did.
Even when PL football seemed to be slipping away from us last season, no one seemed to have the heart for a fight with the board.
I don't see that happening now either.
Just my views - others are available of course

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 22:00 - Aug 15 with 2004 viewsSwans777

Yes, to young.
But how long did that side remain in the top flight ? Two seasons.
This is without doubt the most successful period in the club's history, now I understand some people, don't want to hear that, but it's the truth, and people such as Jenkins, Morgan have played their part in that success.

Personally I'm not interested in how much money they have made, good luck to them.
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 22:02 - Aug 15 with 2000 viewsBillyChong

Which won't last for long with these crooks running the club
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 22:05 - Aug 15 with 1991 viewsbonymine

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 21:56 - Aug 15 by STID2017

Not a passive objector - just a realist from the "Change the things you can change, accept the things you cannot change" school of thought.
I have no argument with you and certainly would like to see the club grow on and more importantly (for the long term future) off the field.
However, I don't see the current board and administration responding to pitchforks at dawn protests in the way that piece of scum Petty did.
Even when PL football seemed to be slipping away from us last season, no one seemed to have the heart for a fight with the board.
I don't see that happening now either.
Just my views - others are available of course

Acknowledge your comments mate but surely if we, the fans, are not happy with the manner in which OUR Club is being run behind the scenes then at the very least they (the Board) have to acknowledge and address our concerns going forward ?

Regrettably, the historical issues regarding Huw Cooze, the Trust and the Board's 'unhealthy relationship' with them still remains prevalent and this most certainly clouds any possible transparency and honesty in the Club's actions going forward .....

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 22:08 - Aug 15 with 1981 viewsSwans777

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 22:02 - Aug 15 by BillyChong

Which won't last for long with these crooks running the club

Nothing lasts forever, old chap.
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 22:09 - Aug 15 with 1977 viewsxmastree

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 20:57 - Aug 15 by bonymine

Wholeheartedly agree mate .... too many clueless, gutless 'fans' who've arrived 'on the scene' and are enjoying the PL experience without any concern or indeed, awareness of WHATSOEVER the 'dirty deeds' which have been executed behind the scenes over the past few years.....

I would love to see a repeat of OUR FANS' VERY VOCAL reaction at the Man Utd home game last season directed at our 'esteemed' DOF, Ugly Martin, The Clog, Vending Boy et al .........

You Greedy B*stards Get out of OUR Club ...

Somehow wishful thinking on my part ......shame that !!

# TheSpinelessMajority

I haven't bothered to come on here for awhile but this is ridiculous.
First thought should be to support our team. Your first thought seems to be lets get there and scream at people and apportion some blame should we lose.
Thats not how i support the team but each to his own.
Btw i also saw the thread about where people are from so ill put it here before people start accusing me of being a board member or family .
Clase... Birchgrove... Gowerton.

I go to every match hoping we can win. Not hoping we lose so i can abuse people. That was left in the seventies.
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 22:09 - Aug 15 with 1977 viewsbonymine

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 22:08 - Aug 15 by Swans777

Nothing lasts forever, old chap.

KARMA .......😉

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 22:28 - Aug 15 with 1956 viewsSwans777

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 22:09 - Aug 15 by xmastree

First thought should be to support our team. Your first thought seems to be lets get there and scream at people and apportion some blame should we lose.
Btw i also saw the thread about where people are from so ill put it here before people start accusing me of being a board member or family .

I go to every match hoping we can win. Not hoping we lose so i can abuse people. That was left in the seventies.

Spot on ,my friend.
It is ridiculous, and now have people who want the team to fail, so they can start with the abuse again.

But it is a small amount of people. I was at Southampton on Saturday, and not once did I hear anyone talking about Jenkins or the Americans.
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 22:32 - Aug 15 with 1952 viewsBillyChong

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 22:09 - Aug 15 by xmastree

Would you have sat there happily clapping Bob Bradley performances until the end of the season then? Come off it if there's someone at fault or to blame for poor showings football fans are always going to let them know. Arguably demonstrating against poor running of the club by the manager/board is ultimately supporting the team/club.
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 22:34 - Aug 15 with 1945 viewsBillyChong

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 22:28 - Aug 15 by Swans777

Spot on ,my friend.
It is ridiculous, and now have people who want the team to fail, so they can start with the abuse again.

But it is a small amount of people. I was at Southampton on Saturday, and not once did I hear anyone talking about Jenkins or the Americans.

Where did anyone say they want the team to lose/fail?
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 22:35 - Aug 15 with 1944 viewsSwans777

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 22:32 - Aug 15 by BillyChong

Would you have sat there happily clapping Bob Bradley performances until the end of the season then? Come off it if there's someone at fault or to blame for poor showings football fans are always going to let them know. Arguably demonstrating against poor running of the club by the manager/board is ultimately supporting the team/club.

Bradley has gone, another season in the premier league, so what's the excuse now ?
Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 22:39 - Aug 15 with 1937 viewsxmastree

Atmosphere on Saturday if.... on 22:05 - Aug 15 by bonymine

Acknowledge your comments mate but surely if we, the fans, are not happy with the manner in which OUR Club is being run behind the scenes then at the very least they (the Board) have to acknowledge and address our concerns going forward ?

Regrettably, the historical issues regarding Huw Cooze, the Trust and the Board's 'unhealthy relationship' with them still remains prevalent and this most certainly clouds any possible transparency and honesty in the Club's actions going forward .....

What are you unhappy with. ?
What would you like to change ( forget personalities)
How would you change it ?
Would it make a difference to the overall performance of the team and where theyend up?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024