Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread 11:38 - Aug 21 with 30006 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 19:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:23 - Aug 22 with 3949 viewsE20Jack

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:20 - Aug 22 by Fireboy2

Bloody scummers have scored

Cmon burton ffs

Would be fun to play them...

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:25 - Aug 22 with 3850 viewsNeath_Jack

Bartley being stretchered off.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:25 - Aug 22 with 3824 viewsOldjack

Bartley fuked

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:26 - Aug 22 with 3797 viewsdailew

Bartley stretchered off.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:29 - Aug 22 with 3544 viewslonglostjack

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:26 - Aug 22 by dailew

Bartley stretchered off.

Bloody hell - always something. I liked that 3 at the back combination on Saturday.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:30 - Aug 22 with 3458 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:26 - Aug 22 by dailew

Bartley stretchered off.

Just sort of news we don't need. A paper thin squad and injuries is a recipe for relegation. Fede, Alfie and the Horn to start against Palace? .......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:30 - Aug 22 with 3455 viewsSgorioFruit

whens the draw for the next round

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:31 - Aug 22 with 3413 viewsNeath_Jack

League and Cup double this season i reckon.

1-4

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:31 - Aug 22 with 3405 viewsBrynCartwright

Bartley stretchered off.

FFS! He was just showing some consistency and some leadership qualities. Bollox!!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:31 - Aug 22 with 3384 viewsLoyal

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:30 - Aug 22 by SgorioFruit

4.15am Thursday.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:32 - Aug 22 with 3342 viewsChrisSCFC

Well done ''Andre''
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:32 - Aug 22 with 3264 viewsTheKirkyLife

What Clement said to Ayew and Fer seemingly worked. Both been great.

Such a shame about Kyle, why couldn't it have be Van der Hoorn?...
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:32 - Aug 22 with 3262 viewsphact0rri

Ayew getting a goal. its just League one.. but 1-4 is good news no matter who it is.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:33 - Aug 22 with 3256 viewsmacthejack

Bartley injury's put a bit of a dampner on things.
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:33 - Aug 22 with 3181 viewsOldjack

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:30 - Aug 22 by SgorioFruit

4.15 am in Beijing

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:34 - Aug 22 with 3155 viewsmacthejack

Ayew goal: https://streamable.com/pnumt
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:34 - Aug 22 with 3120 viewssomersetsimon

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:31 - Aug 22 by Neath_Jack

League and Cup double this season i reckon.

1-4

Get one of the kids on for the last 5 minutes.
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:35 - Aug 22 with 3087 viewsChrisSCFC

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:34 - Aug 22 by macthejack

Ayew goal: https://streamable.com/pnumt

Nice finish.
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:35 - Aug 22 with 3054 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:34 - Aug 22 by somersetsimon

Get one of the kids on for the last 5 minutes.

Okay, hang on...

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:36 - Aug 22 with 2992 viewsploppy

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:35 - Aug 22 by Neath_Jack

Okay, hang on...

Had you already put them to bed?
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:37 - Aug 22 with 2960 viewsawayjack

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:33 - Aug 22 by macthejack

Bartley injury's put a bit of a dampner on things.

Yup shame as he's started well. I guess looking at positive it reminds Board and perhaps tanks is injuries mean depth in squad on every position. If it's serious than at least we have a little time to add a loan CD to list. VF Hoorne is not the answer.
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:38 - Aug 22 with 2865 viewsawayjack

Goals are goals and should give Fer, Tammy and Ayew a big confidence boost.
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:39 - Aug 22 with 2843 viewsLoyal

How the fck is it a difficult start to the season.
In the league played 2, drawn 1, lost 1.
Win first cup tie away 4-1.
Shrewsbury away a few years back anyone ?
Fcking Radio Wales are cnts.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:41 - Aug 22 with 2769 viewsSwans_16

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:39 - Aug 22 by Loyal

How the fck is it a difficult start to the season.
In the league played 2, drawn 1, lost 1.
Win first cup tie away 4-1.
Shrewsbury away a few years back anyone ?
Fcking Radio Wales are cnts.

PC will know that Van Der Horseshit is absolute crap.

Expect a loan CB i'd imagine, Bartley looks gonners for a while.
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:41 - Aug 22 with 2749 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:37 - Aug 22 by awayjack

Yup shame as he's started well. I guess looking at positive it reminds Board and perhaps tanks is injuries mean depth in squad on every position. If it's serious than at least we have a little time to add a loan CD to list. VF Hoorne is not the answer.

Jenkins has enough trouble getting in targets he has identified. God knows how much time he will need to identify a CH and sign him.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024