Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renato Sanchez 19:46 - Aug 25 with 123393 viewsBenJ94

Swans 7/2 to sign him (presumably on loan) on sky bet. Surely got to be Bull? Or a sign of clement finally using his contacts?
Renato Sanchez on 09:56 - Aug 29 with 3710 viewswhoflungdung

I d be happier to see cover or upgrade at RB .

Note how I stayed out of this

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Renato Sanchez on 10:20 - Aug 29 with 3582 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 06:49 - Aug 29 by shandyjack

from where i read, the only arguments that go on is you getting pulled up on your nonsense that you continually spout about this player and that player from youtube clips that you've seen

Spot on. He is an absolute thread wrecker.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Renato Sanchez on 10:21 - Aug 29 with 3573 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 09:43 - Aug 29 by Brother_Ben

How much of that is because of the Clement connection? Bookies putting 2 and 2 together?
This would be the strangest signing in our history imo if we pull this off

At this stage, almost none of it is due to that.

Renato Sanchez on 10:53 - Aug 29 with 3404 viewspencoedjack

Not sure if ferdy I ignore the girls bitching but SSN say a deal to Swansea is unlikely
Renato Sanchez on 10:59 - Aug 29 with 3335 viewsmagicdaps10

Renato Sanchez on 10:53 - Aug 29 by pencoedjack

Not sure if ferdy I ignore the girls bitching but SSN say a deal to Swansea is unlikely

So why do Sky bet have us as favorites.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Renato Sanchez on 11:02 - Aug 29 with 3308 viewsItchySphincter

Renato Sanchez on 01:13 - Aug 29 by E20Jack

Look at how hurt Nivvy is! I did not say that, I said playes "such as Sanches". Young and talented. I also didnt say "last year", you made that bit up. I said prior to the Euros, i.e. Any time in his career before then, not necessarily the month before. Moron.

You have been made to look a prize plum and your boyfriend Viera (who has been woeful in his showings this year) isn't going to come.

Never mind, Clement said he is "looking forward to Viera" so that will be nice... Except he didn't, did he? And you deleted it after the Res pulled you up on it.

Surely must be close to a new username? This one is untenable.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2017 2:01]

He just referred to something Dimi said and you responded with "I did not say that" ...... hmmmmmm......

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Renato Sanchez on 11:05 - Aug 29 with 3268 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 11:02 - Aug 29 by ItchySphincter

He just referred to something Dimi said and you responded with "I did not say that" ...... hmmmmmm......

So you don't think he was referring to me?

Not to mention the fact that I was the one that said it... Nobody else.

I knew you were slow but that takes the biscuit.

Why such an obsession with this bloke? If you want me to be Dimi so bad, I will be Dimi for you. sound good? I have already taken that role with Nivvy, who has a man-crush on him (oh me, sorry)mand will extend the courtesy to you.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2017 11:09]

Renato Sanchez on 11:07 - Aug 29 with 3246 viewsSWANSEYE

Not happening apparently so it's been announced by Sky
Login to get fewer ads

Renato Sanchez on 11:08 - Aug 29 with 3224 viewsItchySphincter

Renato Sanchez on 11:05 - Aug 29 by E20Jack

So you don't think he was referring to me?

Not to mention the fact that I was the one that said it... Nobody else.

I knew you were slow but that takes the biscuit.

Why such an obsession with this bloke? If you want me to be Dimi so bad, I will be Dimi for you. sound good? I have already taken that role with Nivvy, who has a man-crush on him (oh me, sorry)mand will extend the courtesy to you.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2017 11:09]

Are you trying to argue? I was just pointing out that you answered to Dimi when on the three occasions I likened you to the legend that is Dimi you were adamant that you were a different poster. Nothing dull about that, just sparked my curiosity. No need to be offensive or argumentative.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Renato Sanchez on 11:09 - Aug 29 with 3217 viewsWarwickHunt

Renato Sanchez on 11:07 - Aug 29 by SWANSEYE

Not happening apparently so it's been announced by Sky

I won't believe it's off until magicdaps tells me it's definitely on.
Renato Sanchez on 11:11 - Aug 29 with 3191 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 11:08 - Aug 29 by ItchySphincter

Are you trying to argue? I was just pointing out that you answered to Dimi when on the three occasions I likened you to the legend that is Dimi you were adamant that you were a different poster. Nothing dull about that, just sparked my curiosity. No need to be offensive or argumentative.

Argumentative by noting that you are slow? No, just observant.

He has been calling me dimi and referring to me as dimi for weeks now. Its all he has left as he kicks and screms from any debate. Sounds familiar doesn't it.

Renato Sanchez on 11:11 - Aug 29 with 3197 viewspencoedjack

Renato Sanchez on 10:59 - Aug 29 by magicdaps10

So why do Sky bet have us as favorites.

No clue fella ....

On sky sports transfer centre saying he's unlikely to join us
Renato Sanchez on 11:13 - Aug 29 with 3163 viewsawayjack

Renato Sanchez on 10:53 - Aug 29 by pencoedjack

Yup seen that, little substance other than usual bigger clubs are interested. If the guy really wants game time we're a good option. Also see Leic in for Chadli and Arias gone quiet. All rumours and media noise, but every day that passes makes me nervous our only business this week is Bony in and perhaps Llorente to Chelsea. The thought of Fulton, VDH and Narsingh being our bench game changers is scary. I'm not going to look at media stuff any more until we've actually signed players.
Renato Sanchez on 11:18 - Aug 29 with 3125 viewspencoedjack

Renato Sanchez on 11:13 - Aug 29 by awayjack

Yup seen that, little substance other than usual bigger clubs are interested. If the guy really wants game time we're a good option. Also see Leic in for Chadli and Arias gone quiet. All rumours and media noise, but every day that passes makes me nervous our only business this week is Bony in and perhaps Llorente to Chelsea. The thought of Fulton, VDH and Narsingh being our bench game changers is scary. I'm not going to look at media stuff any more until we've actually signed players.

I was thinking exactly the same ....

Llorente out Bony in is my expectations at the moment, which as you say is a scary prospect
Renato Sanchez on 11:25 - Aug 29 with 3052 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 11:11 - Aug 29 by pencoedjack

No clue fella ....

On sky sports transfer centre saying he's unlikely to join us

Unlikely is a loose term. It doesn't mean much on its own.

He is 5/4 to join us meaning he is 4/5 not to, roughly speaking. So the most likely outcome is he wont join us... But individually speaking he is more likely to join us than any other individual club at this moment in time.

If they said he is more likely to join Liverpool - then that would be more substantial.

Best way to explain it is sticking 10 coloured pens in a bag. 8 single differing colours and 2 red pens. Now if you were to stick your hand and pick one out, it is unlikely it will be a red one as there are so many others you could pick. But red is the most likely colour to be picked. (Colours = teams, red = us).

Edit-'they have moved us to 11/8 in the last few minutes however. Making us a tiny fraction bigger.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2017 11:30]

Renato Sanchez on 11:34 - Aug 29 with 2956 viewsmagicdaps10

You will be amazed what a 2-0 win away to Palace would have done with Jenkins and Co's mindset with regards to strengthening.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Renato Sanchez on 11:35 - Aug 29 with 2941 viewspencoedjack

Renato Sanchez on 11:25 - Aug 29 by E20Jack

He is 5/4 to join us meaning he is 4/5 not to, roughly speaking. So the most likely outcome is he wont join us... But individually speaking he is more likely to join us than any other individual club at this moment in time.

If they said he is more likely to join Liverpool - then that would be more substantial.

Best way to explain it is sticking 10 coloured pens in a bag. 8 single differing colours and 2 red pens. Now if you were to stick your hand and pick one out, it is unlikely it will be a red one as there are so many others you could pick. But red is the most likely colour to be picked. (Colours = teams, red = us).

Edit-'they have moved us to 11/8 in the last few minutes however. Making us a tiny fraction bigger.

I have an imagine of HJ sticking his hand in a bag of pens to find out which player to sign
Renato Sanchez on 11:47 - Aug 29 with 2846 viewsmax936

Renato Sanchez on 11:34 - Aug 29 by magicdaps10

You will be amazed what a 2-0 win away to Palace would have done with Jenkins and Co's mindset with regards to strengthening.

That's a very good point, even so I don't see us signing more than one, with Llorente going, there's more focus on buying the Liberty's lease and monies made on Transfers will go to fund that IMO. The Yanks and Sellouts are on a mission.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Renato Sanchez on 11:52 - Aug 29 with 2788 viewspencoedjack

Renato Sanchez on 11:47 - Aug 29 by max936

That's a very good point, even so I don't see us signing more than one, with Llorente going, there's more focus on buying the Liberty's lease and monies made on Transfers will go to fund that IMO. The Yanks and Sellouts are on a mission.

The ideal scenario to sell us ( if we stay up)
Renato Sanchez on 11:52 - Aug 29 with 2787 viewsRuDeMan1970

Renato Sanchez on 11:18 - Aug 29 by pencoedjack

I was thinking exactly the same ....

Llorente out Bony in is my expectations at the moment, which as you say is a scary prospect

I feel the same way. This summer transfer window has gone exactly the same way as every other with every man able to kick a ball in anger linked to us, nothing happening for weeks on end (apart from players leaving) then the club reportedly 'showing interest' in a few names (Allen, Chadli, Arias, et al) but nothing of any substance actually happening. Now we have the ludicrously over-hyped 'Transfer Deadline Day' approaching at a rate of knots I am waiting for Jenkins's annual statements of "The deals didn't suit the club", "We will not be held to ransom over a player", "We cannot compete with the likes of..." and his tried and tested annual one-liner of "The manager is happy with his squad". Blah blah bloody blah.

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Renato Sanchez on 11:57 - Aug 29 with 2740 viewsmax936

Renato Sanchez on 11:52 - Aug 29 by RuDeMan1970

I feel the same way. This summer transfer window has gone exactly the same way as every other with every man able to kick a ball in anger linked to us, nothing happening for weeks on end (apart from players leaving) then the club reportedly 'showing interest' in a few names (Allen, Chadli, Arias, et al) but nothing of any substance actually happening. Now we have the ludicrously over-hyped 'Transfer Deadline Day' approaching at a rate of knots I am waiting for Jenkins's annual statements of "The deals didn't suit the club", "We will not be held to ransom over a player", "We cannot compete with the likes of..." and his tried and tested annual one-liner of "The manager is happy with his squad". Blah blah bloody blah.

Its the same script year after year, never mind though it got him the OBE for ingenuity

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Renato Sanchez on 11:59 - Aug 29 with 2711 viewsEasternJack

Renato Sanchez on 11:25 - Aug 29 by E20Jack

What if the reds pens were transparent?

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Renato Sanchez on 12:08 - Aug 29 with 2618 viewsmajorraglan

Renato Sanchez on 11:52 - Aug 29 by RuDeMan1970

The club have moved on quite a few players in the close season quite a few of whom weren't good enough for the Premier League and I would guess that costs have reduced considerably. My personal view is that the squad which had a close shave with relegation needs reinforcing and the weaknesses need addressing. The club has 4 points from 3 games, but the team hasn't created a great deal in terms of shots on goal etc and failing to reinforce is asking for trouble, the longer you are at the bottom the more chance there is of getting relegated. Paul Clement is a good coach and I would hope the club back him.
Renato Sanchez on 12:15 - Aug 29 with 2534 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 11:59 - Aug 29 by EasternJack

What if the reds pens were transparent?

Renato Sanchez on 12:20 - Aug 29 with 2485 viewsRuDeMan1970

Renato Sanchez on 12:08 - Aug 29 by majorraglan

The club have moved on quite a few players in the close season quite a few of whom weren't good enough for the Premier League and I would guess that costs have reduced considerably. My personal view is that the squad which had a close shave with relegation needs reinforcing and the weaknesses need addressing. The club has 4 points from 3 games, but the team hasn't created a great deal in terms of shots on goal etc and failing to reinforce is asking for trouble, the longer you are at the bottom the more chance there is of getting relegated. Paul Clement is a good coach and I would hope the club back him.

You can say that again Major! There's almost a starting XI been moved on since last season:-
(GK) Tremmel
(LB) Tabanou
(CH) Kingsley
(CH) Amat
(MF) Sigurdsson
(MF) Cork
(LW) Emnes
(RW) Barrow
(CF) Gomis
(CF) Baston
plus a few youngsters out on loan and maybe one or two others I've forgotten about.

..."who will guard the guards..?"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024