Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renato Sanchez 19:46 - Aug 25 with 124162 viewsBenJ94

Swans 7/2 to sign him (presumably on loan) on sky bet. Surely got to be Bull? Or a sign of clement finally using his contacts?
Renato Sanchez on 11:38 - Sep 1 with 2776 viewsNirvana

Renato Sanchez on 11:30 - Sep 1 by jack247

I probably should leave you guys to it. I don't want to take sides or get involved in your argument. I'll debate points with anyone, but I'm not interested once it gets personal.

I do agree with a lot of what E20 said. Not all of it.

To be clear, 247, no one gets more personal than res. Dimi when he's wrong or cornered is a close second.

I don't get personal with anyone else, as I've shown to you. These guys mention me everyday, they want the attention. I've given them way too much today and I've made my point quite forcefully.

It stands, and always will. I really do have sshitt to do. I'll leave gracefully, valiantly.
Renato Sanchez on 11:41 - Sep 1 with 2767 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 11:36 - Sep 1 by TheResurrection

That's what was first reported though.

Costalotta is like Nivvy, Res. We clashed on another thread a few weeks back when he was wittering on about something, may well be "we shouldn't sell llorente" or something of that ilk and he has been like this ever since. He will look for the smallest part in anything and then say "not as clever as you think you are" regardless of how tiny that point is or how relevant it is to anything.

Cut from the same cloth, luckily for Costalotta he is just lacking a few brain cells. Nivvy lacks brain cells and the ones that work are severely hampered by his mental illness and obsessive nature.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 11:41]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Renato Sanchez on 11:43 - Sep 1 with 2752 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 11:38 - Sep 1 by Nirvana

To be clear, 247, no one gets more personal than res. Dimi when he's wrong or cornered is a close second.

I don't get personal with anyone else, as I've shown to you. These guys mention me everyday, they want the attention. I've given them way too much today and I've made my point quite forcefully.

It stands, and always will. I really do have sshitt to do. I'll leave gracefully, valiantly.

"Go and check out my wonderful post on the Sanches thread".

This was your comment to me on another thread, and now you are claiming that we try and get your attention. You are a very sick man and need a massive amount of help. Im being serious now.

You even went back and found a Llorente post saying "We will probably sell him for £12.5m plus add ons. Its stupid to sell him". And claimed victory... Even though you were wrong on both fronts.

Not well.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 11:52]

Renato Sanchez on 11:44 - Sep 1 with 2744 viewsNirvana

Renato Sanchez on 11:35 - Sep 1 by E20Jack

I have come to the conclusion that Nivvy is mentally ill. Genuinelly.

He has read 247's post (which agrees with me on every major point) and agrees with it.

Then goes on to say we are obsessed with him and we stalk his posts.... Yet he was immediately on this thread this morning trying to get our attention and even found me on another thread and to,d me to come here.

If there wasnt a computer screen between us I would genuinelly be a bit unnerved. He has all the hall marks of a creepy serial killer with posters of Jonathan Viera on his wall, rocking back and fore in the corner of the room he has in his mums house repeating "I was wrong about everything, wrong about everything, wrong about everything, but he is only on looooooan".

Nivvy tea is ready.

See what I mean, 247?

What the ffukk is this?

This guy is seriously ffukkingg nuts.

I will steer well clear from now on, what an absolutely battshitt post, seriously.

All cause he can't just admit he was wrong. Sad.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 11:45]
Renato Sanchez on 11:46 - Sep 1 with 2732 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 11:44 - Sep 1 by Nirvana

See what I mean, 247?

What the ffukk is this?

This guy is seriously ffukkingg nuts.

I will steer well clear from now on, what an absolutely battshitt post, seriously.

All cause he can't just admit he was wrong. Sad.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 11:45]

So you are back again after crying that you were leaving after receiving a verbal beatdown serveral times.

You have lost. You havebeen made to look a complete moron.

Log off, you are ill.

Renato Sanchez on 11:48 - Sep 1 with 2720 viewsjack247

Renato Sanchez on 11:38 - Sep 1 by Nirvana

Thing is, E20 always replies respectfully (to me) as do you. Res goes off on one now and then, but is just as likely to back an opinion as attack it.

Im wasn't having a go at you, or anyone else there, it was a general observation.
Renato Sanchez on 11:57 - Sep 1 with 2700 viewscostalotta

Renato Sanchez on 11:36 - Sep 1 by TheResurrection

That's what was first reported though.

Along with other reports it was.

He presented in full on capitals as if it was happening, based on the reports as you say. He backed the wrong horse. I wasn't trying to catch him out he did that all by himself and I think it was alluded to in someonthe else's post. I only responded when e20 attempted to put on his teflon coat and attempt to deflect. He knows that ;)

We've had some lively banter in the past, which I did enjoy, and perhaps not for a while but neither you nor I, nor many others on the board for that matter keep the nature of their so bloody repetitive that it becomes like an annoying mozzy that instantly feel you need to swat away!
Renato Sanchez on 12:06 - Sep 1 with 2666 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 11:57 - Sep 1 by costalotta

Along with other reports it was.

He presented in full on capitals as if it was happening, based on the reports as you say. He backed the wrong horse. I wasn't trying to catch him out he did that all by himself and I think it was alluded to in someonthe else's post. I only responded when e20 attempted to put on his teflon coat and attempt to deflect. He knows that ;)

We've had some lively banter in the past, which I did enjoy, and perhaps not for a while but neither you nor I, nor many others on the board for that matter keep the nature of their so bloody repetitive that it becomes like an annoying mozzy that instantly feel you need to swat away!

They were ironic capitals, in response to his. I did not present anything, at the time, the discussion was based on the deal reported £10m loan fee. There is nothing to deflect, I will (and have) happily said that my comment ended up being based on incorrect media reports. How is that deflecting anything.

What I said was that part was a tiny portion of the Sanches to Swansea debate. So to concentrate on a two post exchange based on what we understood at the time and attribute them to now is only the work of a troll or someone who has a vendetta about being made to look an idiot before.

1) we have broken our transfer record on an English player of the age I suggested, with the sell on fee I suggested.

2) renato sanches is playing for us next week. The very player of whose ilk I suggest we sign.

3) Llorente was sold and Bomy brought in due to his contract status.

The above have been my main 3 talking points this summer. If you wish to damce around one of them due to the status of the deal that was reported at the time. Feel free.

You fool nobody though..

Login to get fewer ads

Renato Sanchez on 12:24 - Sep 1 with 2616 viewssquarebear

It's a beautiful day outside.
Renato Sanchez on 12:27 - Sep 1 with 2591 viewsSmellyplumz

Renato Sanchez on 12:24 - Sep 1 by squarebear

It's a beautiful day outside.

It is but there's someone on the internet who's wrong!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Renato Sanchez on 12:29 - Sep 1 with 2601 viewscostalotta

Renato Sanchez on 12:06 - Sep 1 by E20Jack

They were ironic capitals, in response to his. I did not present anything, at the time, the discussion was based on the deal reported £10m loan fee. There is nothing to deflect, I will (and have) happily said that my comment ended up being based on incorrect media reports. How is that deflecting anything.

What I said was that part was a tiny portion of the Sanches to Swansea debate. So to concentrate on a two post exchange based on what we understood at the time and attribute them to now is only the work of a troll or someone who has a vendetta about being made to look an idiot before.

1) we have broken our transfer record on an English player of the age I suggested, with the sell on fee I suggested.

2) renato sanches is playing for us next week. The very player of whose ilk I suggest we sign.

3) Llorente was sold and Bomy brought in due to his contract status.

The above have been my main 3 talking points this summer. If you wish to damce around one of them due to the status of the deal that was reported at the time. Feel free.

You fool nobody though..

Whatever you say e20. It was always going to be the same old war and peace response where in this case the only thing ironic is your post.

Why don't you enrol yourself on a communication course. Perhaps then people will understand you better and maybe first time, perhaps even within one post of a topic and then you'll not have to create a borefest of thread everyday where you repeat and repeat and repeat. Think of all the time you'll save where you can perhaps spend some time enjoying yourself. Perhspas with your lady or whoever or whatever floats your boat. An added bonus to that is perhaps you can then become a more rounded person one that can accept that disagreement shouldn't mean conflict.

It's ok to be wrong or make a mistake.
Renato Sanchez on 12:44 - Sep 1 with 2544 viewsEasternJack

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Renato Sanchez on 12:46 - Sep 1 with 2538 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 12:29 - Sep 1 by costalotta

Whatever you say e20. It was always going to be the same old war and peace response where in this case the only thing ironic is your post.

Why don't you enrol yourself on a communication course. Perhaps then people will understand you better and maybe first time, perhaps even within one post of a topic and then you'll not have to create a borefest of thread everyday where you repeat and repeat and repeat. Think of all the time you'll save where you can perhaps spend some time enjoying yourself. Perhspas with your lady or whoever or whatever floats your boat. An added bonus to that is perhaps you can then become a more rounded person one that can accept that disagreement shouldn't mean conflict.

It's ok to be wrong or make a mistake.

Well I am glad you now understand regardless of how many times I have had to repeat myself. More than happy to admit that those 2 posts in this whole entire thread and subsequent and previous threads were based on incorrect media information. More than happy as I said so in post 1. The overwhelming main point remians however, Sanches is our player, we have signed the bulk of our value players with resale attached and llorente has been sold due to contract status. Job done.

You do yourself no favours backing trolls. But I am glad you have now seen the mistake you were making.

Next time understand a situation before jumping in on anyones side that opposes me regardless of how weak their stance is. This is an issue you have, not me.

Ta.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 12:55]

Renato Sanchez on 12:51 - Sep 1 with 2515 viewscostalotta

Renato Sanchez on 12:46 - Sep 1 by E20Jack

Well I am glad you now understand regardless of how many times I have had to repeat myself. More than happy to admit that those 2 posts in this whole entire thread and subsequent and previous threads were based on incorrect media information. More than happy as I said so in post 1. The overwhelming main point remians however, Sanches is our player, we have signed the bulk of our value players with resale attached and llorente has been sold due to contract status. Job done.

You do yourself no favours backing trolls. But I am glad you have now seen the mistake you were making.

Next time understand a situation before jumping in on anyones side that opposes me regardless of how weak their stance is. This is an issue you have, not me.

Ta.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 12:55]

Ok.
Renato Sanchez on 13:05 - Sep 1 with 2471 viewsjack247

Renato Sanchez on 11:35 - Sep 1 by E20Jack

I have come to the conclusion that Nivvy is mentally ill. Genuinelly.

He has read 247's post (which agrees with me on every major point) and agrees with it.

Then goes on to say we are obsessed with him and we stalk his posts.... Yet he was immediately on this thread this morning trying to get our attention and even found me on another thread and to,d me to come here.

If there wasnt a computer screen between us I would genuinelly be a bit unnerved. He has all the hall marks of a creepy serial killer with posters of Jonathan Viera on his wall, rocking back and fore in the corner of the room he has in his mums house repeating "I was wrong about everything, wrong about everything, wrong about everything, but he is only on looooooan".

Nivvy tea is ready.

No. It doesn't agree with you on every major point. You are misreading it if you think that
Renato Sanchez on 14:17 - Sep 1 with 2404 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 13:05 - Sep 1 by jack247

No. It doesn't agree with you on every major point. You are misreading it if you think that

Your post quoted underneth:-

"Don't worry, I'm not getting hoodwinked by anyone. I've disagreed with Nirvana on Bony this morning. I agree with some of the other stuff he writes. I've also agreed and disagreed with you often. I'd imagine I'll continue to do so. *** nothing to agree or disagree with***

As for those points, 1 and 2 were not as separate as that. ***we disagree but it is not a major point***

The point that kicked all this off was that we should be going for players with potential (i.e. Sanches before he went to Bayern), rather than 28 year olds if we were going to be spending £25-30m on them. This was because of resale as well as the on pitch benefit we would get for a few years. *** agree ****

In fairness, you did quite often say that there is nothing wrong with signing players without much resale value, as long as they were relatively cheap. Sanches on loan fits with this. ***agree***

Completely agree we should be looking to sign players like him, on loan is better than not at all. *** agree ***

I'm not sure it justifies the 'Renato fukkkinggg Sanches' digs though, because when his name was originally brought up it was in a completely different context. ****the context was that these are the sorts of players we should be targeting. The response was we have no chance because other clubs would want him. To re-affirm this he said "spot on" to a poster who said we would not even get him on loan... This turned out to be wrong. If we are looking at context then my comments regarding his signing probably being with a view to make permanent due to the reported £10m fee - also must be taken so, as at the time, this was the information available. ****

Also agree a £9/10m loan fee would have been nuts for the deal we got. May well have been something we would have done if it came with an option to buy. agree

Edit - final point and it's pretty trivial, but I agree about the smileys. They weaken posts rather than strengthen them. A decent point doesn't need a crutch." agree .

Seems we pretty much agree to me. Apart from me making fun of him by using his "rennnattoooo fucccking saanchesss" against him, but that is very trivial and will most certainly be used to greet the poor soul for many months to come yet..
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 14:37]

Renato Sanchez on 14:40 - Sep 1 with 2349 viewsandypitt56

Give it a rest for gods sake....pathetic.
Renato Sanchez on 14:41 - Sep 1 with 2339 viewsjack247

Renato Sanchez on 14:17 - Sep 1 by E20Jack

Your post quoted underneth:-

"Don't worry, I'm not getting hoodwinked by anyone. I've disagreed with Nirvana on Bony this morning. I agree with some of the other stuff he writes. I've also agreed and disagreed with you often. I'd imagine I'll continue to do so. *** nothing to agree or disagree with***

As for those points, 1 and 2 were not as separate as that. ***we disagree but it is not a major point***

The point that kicked all this off was that we should be going for players with potential (i.e. Sanches before he went to Bayern), rather than 28 year olds if we were going to be spending £25-30m on them. This was because of resale as well as the on pitch benefit we would get for a few years. *** agree ****

In fairness, you did quite often say that there is nothing wrong with signing players without much resale value, as long as they were relatively cheap. Sanches on loan fits with this. ***agree***

Completely agree we should be looking to sign players like him, on loan is better than not at all. *** agree ***

I'm not sure it justifies the 'Renato fukkkinggg Sanches' digs though, because when his name was originally brought up it was in a completely different context. ****the context was that these are the sorts of players we should be targeting. The response was we have no chance because other clubs would want him. To re-affirm this he said "spot on" to a poster who said we would not even get him on loan... This turned out to be wrong. If we are looking at context then my comments regarding his signing probably being with a view to make permanent due to the reported £10m fee - also must be taken so, as at the time, this was the information available. ****

Also agree a £9/10m loan fee would have been nuts for the deal we got. May well have been something we would have done if it came with an option to buy. agree

Edit - final point and it's pretty trivial, but I agree about the smileys. They weaken posts rather than strengthen them. A decent point doesn't need a crutch." agree .

Seems we pretty much agree to me. Apart from me making fun of him by using his "rennnattoooo fucccking saanchesss" against him, but that is very trivial and will most certainly be used to greet the poor soul for many months to come yet..
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 14:37]

The whole ethos of the Viera saga was that we should be looking to sign the Sanches' of tomorrow and sell them on at a big profit, because (paraphrased) that's what clubs like us need to do to survive.

Whilst the example was bang on (although you were actually referring to players with massive potential before he got to this level), the circumstances couldn't have been further out. We may well have tried to sign him permanently, in fact I'm sure we would have if Milan did, but signing him on loan is very, very different to what you were passionately advocating.

Nothing wrong with signing him on loan if we couldn't get him permanently and the basis behind what you were saying is solid. I wouldn't go claiming the moral victory on this one, just because you used him as an example as a way we could grow revenue though.
Renato Sanchez on 14:58 - Sep 1 with 2309 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 14:41 - Sep 1 by jack247

The whole ethos of the Viera saga was that we should be looking to sign the Sanches' of tomorrow and sell them on at a big profit, because (paraphrased) that's what clubs like us need to do to survive.

Whilst the example was bang on (although you were actually referring to players with massive potential before he got to this level), the circumstances couldn't have been further out. We may well have tried to sign him permanently, in fact I'm sure we would have if Milan did, but signing him on loan is very, very different to what you were passionately advocating.

Nothing wrong with signing him on loan if we couldn't get him permanently and the basis behind what you were saying is solid. I wouldn't go claiming the moral victory on this one, just because you used him as an example as a way we could grow revenue though.

Again I can't figure out why you are using a debate regarding Viera and attributing it to this loan deal? If I came on here and said "See, i said we would get a load of sell on from this Sanches deal" then I would somewhat understand what you are saying.

I have never claimed we would get massive sell on from this cheaper loan deal. When it looked like we had an option to buy with a £10m loan fee then of course it is a valid statement, but when details emerged regarding the fact that Bayern decided against it as they wanted to see how he would develop - then it is a moot point that will be taken out of context - but a point that was never made by myself regarding the cheaper deal of course.

There are two seperate debates. One in which I championed the idea of buying players at the right age that hold their value (Clucas) while allowing smaller amounts to be spent on squad strengtheners with little/no sell on (Sanches loan). This idea thankfully is something the club have agreed with and followed through on. I was proven utterly correct when we all know Viera had a release clause and yet decided to go down my route instead.

Second debate (this thread) was whether we could get Sanches himself or indeed players of his ilk, note that from the very post 1 of this thread it was outlined as a loan deal, so the context was always "loan". It was said by another poster here that we have no chance of signing payers like this, not even on loan. Nivvy responded "Spot on". There was a further short debate regarding whether the fee included an option to buy - i said at £10m then it makes no financial sense of it didnt include it, so believed it did. Nivvy disagreed, not on the financial side of things but just because of the stature of Sanches (something that I believe even now is misguided as feel we still have a chance to sign him if he does not develop as they want).

I dont see how anything can be disagreed with. The above is not an interpretation or opinion but an accurate statement of fact.

Nirvana is reeling as Viera did not come, Sanches did come, Llorente left and Mesa is benched. His only defence? To merge as many differing debates as possible and try and attribute them as if they were all in the same context to make himself look as little a wally as possible. Its weak.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 15:06]

Renato Sanchez on 15:58 - Sep 1 with 2235 viewsvetchonian

Renato Sanchez on 14:58 - Sep 1 by E20Jack

Again I can't figure out why you are using a debate regarding Viera and attributing it to this loan deal? If I came on here and said "See, i said we would get a load of sell on from this Sanches deal" then I would somewhat understand what you are saying.

I have never claimed we would get massive sell on from this cheaper loan deal. When it looked like we had an option to buy with a £10m loan fee then of course it is a valid statement, but when details emerged regarding the fact that Bayern decided against it as they wanted to see how he would develop - then it is a moot point that will be taken out of context - but a point that was never made by myself regarding the cheaper deal of course.

There are two seperate debates. One in which I championed the idea of buying players at the right age that hold their value (Clucas) while allowing smaller amounts to be spent on squad strengtheners with little/no sell on (Sanches loan). This idea thankfully is something the club have agreed with and followed through on. I was proven utterly correct when we all know Viera had a release clause and yet decided to go down my route instead.

Second debate (this thread) was whether we could get Sanches himself or indeed players of his ilk, note that from the very post 1 of this thread it was outlined as a loan deal, so the context was always "loan". It was said by another poster here that we have no chance of signing payers like this, not even on loan. Nivvy responded "Spot on". There was a further short debate regarding whether the fee included an option to buy - i said at £10m then it makes no financial sense of it didnt include it, so believed it did. Nivvy disagreed, not on the financial side of things but just because of the stature of Sanches (something that I believe even now is misguided as feel we still have a chance to sign him if he does not develop as they want).

I dont see how anything can be disagreed with. The above is not an interpretation or opinion but an accurate statement of fact.

Nirvana is reeling as Viera did not come, Sanches did come, Llorente left and Mesa is benched. His only defence? To merge as many differing debates as possible and try and attribute them as if they were all in the same context to make himself look as little a wally as possible. Its weak.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 15:06]

Get a life

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Renato Sanchez on 16:49 - Sep 1 with 2180 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 15:58 - Sep 1 by vetchonian

Get a life

You cut deep vetchonian. very deep.

I will continue to respond to people wishing to discuss any debate I have had.

[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 16:50]

Renato Sanchez on 17:54 - Sep 1 with 2115 viewskarnataka

Renato Sanchez on 16:49 - Sep 1 by E20Jack

You cut deep vetchonian. very deep.

I will continue to respond to people wishing to discuss any debate I have had.

[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 16:50]

I never doubted it for a second.
Renato Sanchez on 18:07 - Sep 1 with 2094 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 17:54 - Sep 1 by karnataka

I never doubted it for a second.

Renato Sanchez on 18:09 - Sep 1 with 2091 viewsEasternJack

A fiver that none of them will let this post be the last word
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 18:09]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Renato Sanchez on 20:11 - Sep 1 with 2011 viewsexiledclaseboy

Renato Sanchez on 18:09 - Sep 1 by EasternJack

A fiver that none of them will let this post be the last word
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 18:09]

I couldn't resist. Sorry. But they'll be back. Probably in the wee small hours when the dark net comes alive.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024