Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony & Sanches 19:29 - Sep 2 with 4835 viewsAl_Bundy

Anybody think Clement will play both from the start v Newcastle?
Bony & Sanches on 19:41 - Sep 2 with 4808 viewssomersetsimon

I doubt it. I think we could beat Newcastle with the team we put out last week, so there's no need to make too many changes.
Maybe Sanches to come for Leon after an hour and Bony for the last 15 if the situation suits.
Also, Sanches probably won't have more than 1 training session with the rest of the team.
Bony & Sanches on 19:42 - Sep 2 with 4800 viewsDarran

Not in a million years.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bony & Sanches on 19:46 - Sep 2 with 4789 viewsairedale

If he is only going with one striker, there's no reason to drop Tammy. Same with whoever Sanches will play instead of, but I reckon that he will bring Renato on at some stage.
Bony & Sanches on 20:39 - Sep 2 with 4682 viewsjack247

Bony & Sanches on 19:46 - Sep 2 by airedale

If he is only going with one striker, there's no reason to drop Tammy. Same with whoever Sanches will play instead of, but I reckon that he will bring Renato on at some stage.

Ayew is more likely to make way than Tammy. Tammy playing off Bony. I'd guess Bony and Sanches will both be eased in though.
Bony & Sanches on 20:40 - Sep 2 with 4680 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Bony & Sanches on 19:46 - Sep 2 by airedale

He has a week to assess them, so he might.
But most likely he will bring them on later to introduce them to the Away Fans.
Bony & Sanches on 20:46 - Sep 2 with 4645 viewsSwansNZ

Bony & Sanches on 20:40 - Sep 2 by A_Fans_Dad

The away fans???

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Bony & Sanches on 20:48 - Sep 2 with 4634 viewsraynor94

Bony & Sanches on 20:40 - Sep 2 by A_Fans_Dad

I wouldn't have thought the Geordies would be to interested in meeting them!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Bony & Sanches on 21:37 - Sep 2 with 4551 viewsDr_Winston

Wilf might. Expect Sanches from the bench.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Bony & Sanches on 21:49 - Sep 2 with 4504 viewsjasper_T

I'd assume Sanches would get the same treatment as Mesa.

Unless maybe there really is something going on with Mesa behind the scenes...
Bony & Sanches on 22:06 - Sep 2 with 4422 viewsMartyrman57

Both subs v barcodes and to both start v Reading.
Bony & Sanches on 12:46 - Sep 3 with 4015 viewsswanforthemoney

To stick Wilf straight in would be terribly unfair on Tammy. I know life is tough but the Tamster has done enough to retain his starting place.
I could only think of one reason to start Wilf; namely to soften up the centre halves for Tammy to come on and take advantage later on with his speed and mobility.
Id like to see Sanches trying his physical stuff on Pointy, guaranteed to wind up Pointy something rotten.

I stand in the North Stand

Bony & Sanches on 12:56 - Sep 3 with 3991 viewsswansea68

I think he def start with them both. He's had over a week with the team . Bony upfront and Abraham just off him . 442. KN, FF, AM,MO, Clucas , sanches, fer, Ayew,Abraham,Bony. Attcking line up at home. Revert to 532 away. VDH coming in for Ayew.
Bony & Sanches on 13:05 - Sep 3 with 3951 viewsjack2jack

Bony & Sanches on 22:06 - Sep 2 by Martyrman57

^This
Bony & Sanches on 13:36 - Sep 3 with 3875 viewskarnataka

Sanches has been playing and should start for Portugal U21s against Wales on Tuesday so he's probably match fit so I would imagine he'd play some part against Newcastle. Would be great to see him start but I'm not expecting it. Not sure how much competitive stuff Wilf has had recently if any so he may not be up to speed although it would be good to give him 15-20 minutes if we're comfortable.
Bony & Sanches on 14:01 - Sep 3 with 3820 viewsawayjack

Bony & Sanches on 22:06 - Sep 2 by Martyrman57

Yup agree. Reading not a bad team, but if we play core of squad, plus Sanches and Bony potentially great confidence boost. Suspect Mesa may step on in Sunday.

Re Reading, paid £38 quid for four tickets (2 adults / 2 students), so hopefully decent away following to give the new boys a warm welcome.
Bony & Sanches on 16:14 - Sep 3 with 3719 viewsSTID2017

I haven't got to see the team live this season yet, so can't wait for next Sunday to see potentially five new players from last season - Bony, Rocky, Abraham, Clucus and Sanches.
In reality they may not all feature, but feel the squad is much stronger than the last time I saw them, when we beat WBA

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Bony & Sanches on 16:24 - Sep 3 with 3683 viewstomdickharry

Home game,live on Sky with the Sky pundits drooling about the new Swansea wonder boy,of course Sanches has to start,he's here to play not to warm the bench and has had a solid pre season. As for Bony difficult one for Mr Clement,probably will be sub as he has hardly played pre season
Bony & Sanches on 17:29 - Sep 3 with 3531 viewsjack247

Bony & Sanches on 16:24 - Sep 3 by tomdickharry

Home game,live on Sky with the Sky pundits drooling about the new Swansea wonder boy,of course Sanches has to start,he's here to play not to warm the bench and has had a solid pre season. As for Bony difficult one for Mr Clement,probably will be sub as he has hardly played pre season

I see this the other way around. Sanches is presumably on international duty this week? Probably won't meet his new teammates until Wednesday. I also don't see how he fits into the way we have been playing so far, probably a case of the player being so good we couldn't pass up the chance and will modify the way we play slightly to accommodate a more direct midfielder.

Bony, whether it's the Bony of old or the one on the Man City highlights reels we have seen recently, fits us like a glove and will be perfect for Tammy to play off. My only real concern there is match sharpness. My guess would be Bony and Tammy to both start, Sanches to come on in the second half.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024