Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony and Swansea City set for high court case 20:49 - Sep 4 with 23194 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Apparently.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41154099

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 06:26 - Sep 5 with 5926 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Mirror paints this more as simply between Wif and the two scummy agents.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/swansea-striker-wilfried-bony-wins-1

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 07:09 - Sep 5 with 5866 viewsjack247

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 21:21 - Sep 4 by Garyjack

Whichever way you look at it, we are listed as defendants in the case, Bony preferred to go to Verona on loan. It's not looking good for us getting the 'old Wilf' back is it?

You may be right about him not being the player he was Gar, but I'm surprised you believe this Verona thing. He held all the cards, City wanted him out. If he had refused to come here they would have had to send him to Verona or keep him. 'Wanting to go somewhere else' last minute is an attempt to get a better deal from us or City or both.
Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 07:31 - Sep 5 with 5845 viewsDr_Winston

Is there any evidence for Wilf preferring Verona other than the usual SSN deadline day nonsense?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 07:42 - Sep 5 with 5827 viewsMo_Wives

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 07:31 - Sep 5 by Dr_Winston

Is there any evidence for Wilf preferring Verona other than the usual SSN deadline day nonsense?

Yep. On the train, coming down for his medical, he was spotted reading Romeo & Juliet. True story.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 08:20 - Sep 5 with 5777 viewstheloneranger

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 07:31 - Sep 5 by Dr_Winston

I thought at the time that Bony could have chosen a better club in Italy to go on loan to,

With "HELLAS VERONA: THE MOST RACIST FANS IN ALL OF ITALY" tag, he wasn't going to be welcomed with open arms by their fans!!

Yet the bookies late evening had him at 1/20 to go there, not exactly attracting money.

The only damming thing in this story is the board allegedly involved in undisclosed payments made to an agent who wasn't registered to work in this country.
The FA must be a little tad interested!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 08:28 - Sep 5 with 5754 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Will we see a joint statement from the club and Wilf? Will the Trust ask for clarity from the club? will I win the lottery for each of the next four weeks?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 09:34 - Sep 5 with 5647 viewswhoflungdung

How can he play for us now with this on the offing

Clearly, not just incompetence

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 09:36 - Sep 5 with 5644 viewsEdmundo

The BBC and Wales On Line making a lot of this other reputable media outlets 'not so'.

Oh well, anything for the Welsh media to crucify us over

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Login to get fewer ads

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 09:46 - Sep 5 with 5625 viewssomersetsimon

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 09:34 - Sep 5 by whoflungdung

Seems to be going on for a while. It's hard to believe that we would want to sign him and he would sign a contract with us if there was some serious legal dispute between the two parties.
Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 09:59 - Sep 5 with 5591 viewsjack247

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 09:46 - Sep 5 by somersetsimon

Seems to be going on for a while. It's hard to believe that we would want to sign him and he would sign a contract with us if there was some serious legal dispute between the two parties.

He has been one of our main targets all summer. There's no way we would have gone down that route if we were concerned about him sueing us
Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 10:17 - Sep 5 with 5551 viewsraynor94

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 09:34 - Sep 5 by whoflungdung

Because his dispute is with the agents and not the club, we are only implicated by association. Do you honestly believe he would have signed if it was different.

Move along, nothing to see here

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 10:29 - Sep 5 with 5514 viewsjacabertawe

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 10:17 - Sep 5 by raynor94

Because his dispute is with the agents and not the club, we are only implicated by association. Do you honestly believe he would have signed if it was different.

Move along, nothing to see here

Exactly. The BBC:
"A Swansea City spokesperson told BBC Wales Sport: "The club can confirm that there is no ongoing legal dispute between Swansea City Football Club and Wilfried Bony."

It is understood Swansea are calm about the situation, believing any previous disputes around the case were resolved prior to Bony rejoining the club. They believe the matter is now between Bony and his previous agents and the club were not represented at a preliminary hearing at the High Court."

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 10:38 - Sep 5 with 5486 viewswhoflungdung

Hope so RAY
but one s trust in the Chairman has somewhat tested me of late so news like this alarms one.

I couldn't have believed,frankly, our chairman could not get the paper work done for a transfer deadline . I would like to be a fly on his wall

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 10:42 - Sep 5 with 5471 viewssomersetsimon

I know money is silly in football these days, but considering the size of Bony's transfer fee and contract, doesn't £8m seem like a ridiculous amount of money for us to pay to the agents?
Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 10:43 - Sep 5 with 5471 viewsraynor94

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 10:38 - Sep 5 by whoflungdung

Hope so RAY
but one s trust in the Chairman has somewhat tested me of late so news like this alarms one.

I couldn't have believed,frankly, our chairman could not get the paper work done for a transfer deadline . I would like to be a fly on his wall

If we really wanted Yiadom, it should have been done earlier, but the fault with the transfer, was at the Barnsley end, the McBurnie deal went through no problem

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 10:46 - Sep 5 with 5464 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Why did we pay Bony's agent(s) £8M?

Clearly that figure was not included in the annual agent's fees figures as announced by the FA every year.

Should it have been?

There may well be nothing to see here and maybe I'm a bit thick but I don't understand it.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 10:49 - Sep 5 with 5452 viewswhoflungdung

Done earlier indeed.

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 11:08 - Sep 5 with 5422 viewsUppa_Swans

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 10:29 - Sep 5 by jacabertawe

Exactly. The BBC:
"A Swansea City spokesperson told BBC Wales Sport: "The club can confirm that there is no ongoing legal dispute between Swansea City Football Club and Wilfried Bony."

It is understood Swansea are calm about the situation, believing any previous disputes around the case were resolved prior to Bony rejoining the club. They believe the matter is now between Bony and his previous agents and the club were not represented at a preliminary hearing at the High Court."

Hmm, that still doesn't exactly absolve us of having solicited funds to unlicensed agents though - does it?
Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 11:09 - Sep 5 with 5419 viewstheloneranger

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 10:29 - Sep 5 by jacabertawe

Exactly. The BBC:

Yet when the case was in court in December 2016, this statement was made....

"Bony also alleges that Swansea knew about the agreement."??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4034948/Wilfried-Bony-8m-dispu

Plus

"Swansea, who held a board meeting on Wednesday, dispute the allegations and have mutually agreed that their matter should be heard under arbitration."

Which if it had gone to arbitration, then you wouldn't have the press there
[Post edited 5 Sep 2017 11:14]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 12:23 - Sep 5 with 5343 viewsJackflack

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 06:03 - Sep 5 by Shonky

The negadivs are sensing a golden whinge here.

Yep. They are loving it

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 12:29 - Sep 5 with 5324 viewsJackflack

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 23:39 - Sep 4 by BLAZE

I get the feeling Gary that you're willing this signing to fail. Really bizarre from a diehard supporter. You've used the Verona interest as a stick to beat him with multiple times already - we don't actually know if he favoured them over us, you shouldn't be claiming otherwise!

Took the words right out of my mouth blaze.
Once a year GJ throws a wobbly.
Last year he called Paul Clement a fraud, just after joining us.
Who knows, Gary may be right and bony may be a flop but lets give him a chance on the pitch before writing him off aye.
Gary... I still loves ya, you crazy man.

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 19:23 - Sep 5 with 5104 viewsawayjack

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 10:43 - Sep 5 by raynor94

If we really wanted Yiadom, it should have been done earlier, but the fault with the transfer, was at the Barnsley end, the McBurnie deal went through no problem

Do you know it's Barnsley for a fact, or just believing the crap the board put out via social media? It takes both parties to sign the simple document to extend tone for deal. It makes it more bizarre we sign the McBurnie deal, then allow Barnsley to shaft is. Either way doesn't reflect well on us. As you say, I'm suspcious why we didn't step in after deal with Huddersfield fell through.

Other view is our small team put Llorente / Bony deals as priority. Again rumour not fact. No doubt the Trust will get the all the details and publish reasons other transfer cock-ups to members- not!
Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 19:30 - Sep 5 with 5085 viewsItchySphincter

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 10:46 - Sep 5 by Joe_bradshaw

Why did we pay Bony's agent(s) £8M?

Clearly that figure was not included in the annual agent's fees figures as announced by the FA every year.

Should it have been?

There may well be nothing to see here and maybe I'm a bit thick but I don't understand it.

I don't think we paid his agent 8M.

What is implied is that during his transfers in and out of Swansea his 'agents' buried some of the fees due to Wilf, probably amounting to 8M.

That in itself is not a suggestion of wrongdoing by the club.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 19:31 - Sep 5 with 5082 viewsItchySphincter

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 11:08 - Sep 5 by Uppa_Swans

Hmm, that still doesn't exactly absolve us of having solicited funds to unlicensed agents though - does it?

You're making a mighty leap with the assumption that we have.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case (n/t) on 23:56 - Sep 5 with 4983 viewsmorningstar

Bony and Swansea City set for high court case on 23:39 - Sep 4 by BLAZE

I get the feeling Gary that you're willing this signing to fail. Really bizarre from a diehard supporter. You've used the Verona interest as a stick to beat him with multiple times already - we don't actually know if he favoured them over us, you shouldn't be claiming otherwise!

[Post edited 6 Sep 2017 0:01]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024