Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! 11:59 - Sep 6 with 4565 viewsnantywatcher

Thought I would check the live matches after our BT game against Spurs, to see when we were next televised, and up until end of November:-
Arsenal on 7 times
Man U on 6 times
The giants of the game:-
West Ham, Brighton, and Newcastle on 5 times
Huddersfield on twice, Crystal Palace once.
And Swansea City? I'll let you guess................................................0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 13:33 - Sep 6 with 3875 viewsMeraki

Stoke play better football than us at the moment, you can thank Garry Monk for that.
Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 13:37 - Sep 6 with 3851 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 13:33 - Sep 6 by Meraki

Stoke play better football than us at the moment, you can thank Garry Monk for that.

You can thank many of our fans too, for not only accepting it, but embracing it. Shooting down anyone who dared to question the drastic change of style Monk was implementing.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 14:18 - Sep 6 with 3821 viewsJackSomething

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 13:37 - Sep 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You can thank many of our fans too, for not only accepting it, but embracing it. Shooting down anyone who dared to question the drastic change of style Monk was implementing.

Yeah, if only we'd all questioned it at the time. We would have changed everything. What a bunch of mugs.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 14:28 - Sep 6 with 3800 viewsWxmJax

On a positive note, we'll have been on live for 3 of the first 5 weekends. Hey ho.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 14:34 - Sep 6 with 3790 viewsSwanjaxs

I have to say the first 45 minutes at Palace was one of the worst I've seen in the Premier league by any two teams, absolutely abysmal

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 14:58 - Sep 6 with 3752 viewsDarran

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 13:33 - Sep 6 by Meraki

Blimey Monk might be a lot of things but blaming him for our current form is quite staggering.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 15:30 - Sep 6 with 3700 viewsMeraki

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 14:58 - Sep 6 by Darran

Blimey Monk might be a lot of things but blaming him for our current form is quite staggering.

He is the one who started us off on hoofball, I think we've actually improved our style of play since he left.
Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 15:34 - Sep 6 with 3680 viewsMorfa_Same

Good. I hate the TV companies moving our matches to stupid times.

Saturday afternoon every week please.
Login to get fewer ads

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 15:41 - Sep 6 with 3658 viewsDarran

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 15:30 - Sep 6 by Meraki

He is the one who started us off on hoofball, I think we've actually improved our style of play since he left.

I'm not disagreeing with what he did to our style of play but to be blaming him now is quite bizarre.

They didn't have any bananas in CKs last week but I didn't blame Hitler.

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 15:58 - Sep 6 with 3596 viewsTheResurrection

Only to anyone that can't see further than their nose...

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 16:09 - Sep 6 with 3549 viewsDarran

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 15:58 - Sep 6 by TheResurrection

Only to anyone that can't see further than their nose...

Oh don't talk such nonsense. We'd still have Bradley here if it was down to fuçking idiots like you.

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 16:13 - Sep 6 with 3539 viewsEasternJack

He's definitely the catalyst, but you're right, we've had time to recover. Its unfortunate that all 3 managers since him have been in fire fighting mode after what he left us with. Personally I see this as the season we really make progress back to a style of play we recognise
[Post edited 6 Sep 2017 16:14]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 16:26 - Sep 6 with 3483 viewsDarran

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 16:13 - Sep 6 by EasternJack

He's definitely the catalyst, but you're right, we've had time to recover. Its unfortunate that all 3 managers since him have been in fire fighting mode after what he left us with. Personally I see this as the season we really make progress back to a style of play we recognise
[Post edited 6 Sep 2017 16:14]

Of course we've had time to recover and only a dull twát would disagree.

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 16:35 - Sep 6 with 3452 viewsJokeren1943

Monk was proberly told by the board that Swansea should change style. They were proberly afraid that the other teams had us figured out.

To early to say what Clement want but the italian and the US dude did'nt change the style back.

The reality is that Swansea for the last 2-3 years has been boring as fucck to look at. Lets hope Clement can change that. He seem like as a nice bloke.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2017 16:37]
Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 16:36 - Sep 6 with 3446 viewsEasternJack

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 16:26 - Sep 6 by Darran

Of course we've had time to recover and only a dull twát would disagree.

Why are you always so angry?

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 16:39 - Sep 6 with 3435 viewsEasternJack

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 16:35 - Sep 6 by Jokeren1943

Monk was proberly told by the board that Swansea should change style. They were proberly afraid that the other teams had us figured out.

To early to say what Clement want but the italian and the US dude did'nt change the style back.

The reality is that Swansea for the last 2-3 years has been boring as fucck to look at. Lets hope Clement can change that. He seem like as a nice bloke.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2017 16:37]

Monk was brought in to be the figurehead for cost cutting Laudrup's squad and as someone the board knew they could control - in hindsight this was all done with the sale in mind.

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 16:55 - Sep 6 with 3380 viewsDarran

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 16:36 - Sep 6 by EasternJack

Why are you always so angry?

I'm not.

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 17:18 - Sep 6 with 3325 viewsjacabertawe

The clear implication being that PC has either accepted Monk's alleged style of play and is happy with it or is not capable of changing it. Oh yes, that applies to the two Managers that we have had since as well, whatever their other failings.
What???!!

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 18:06 - Sep 6 with 3159 viewspencoedjack

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 15:34 - Sep 6 by Morfa_Same

This ^
Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 18:14 - Sep 6 with 3134 viewsDr_Winston

It's not hard to trace a direct line through the chaos of recent years to the Monk era. Not that he was entirely responsible mind, plenty of fingerprints all over that.

A combination of board level interference and the hapless Bradley mean that Clement is the first manager since then to have even a chance to restore some of what we've lost since 2013, and it'll take him more than nine months and two transfer windows to do that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 18:23 - Sep 6 with 3106 viewslonglostjack

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 15:34 - Sep 6 by Morfa_Same

This !!!!!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 18:23 - Sep 6 with 3104 viewsLoyal

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 14:34 - Sep 6 by Swanjaxs

I have to say the first 45 minutes at Palace was one of the worst I've seen in the Premier league by any two teams, absolutely abysmal

Then again we can be brilliant as well.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 18:29 - Sep 6 with 3081 viewsSwanjaxs

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 18:23 - Sep 6 by Loyal

Then again we can be brilliant as well.

So very true, as bad as the first half was we were never really in any trouble, albeit against a shocking side 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 18:33 - Sep 6 with 3068 viewsDarran

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 18:29 - Sep 6 by Swanjaxs

So very true, as bad as the first half was we were never really in any trouble, albeit against a shocking side 👍

All hail Garry Monk for the 2-0 win.

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 18:35 - Sep 6 with 3065 viewsSwanjaxs

Wow - the great entertainers we are - NOT! on 18:33 - Sep 6 by Darran

All hail Garry Monk for the 2-0 win.

Oi I'm staying out of this Monk malarkey mush! 😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024