Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great point.....but 19:29 - Sep 16 with 14117 viewsjojaca

Anybody worried by our lack of attempts on goal from first five matches. Our attacking side of the game needs a significant improvement.

Even when you know, you never know?

Great point.....but on 19:31 - Sep 16 with 7516 viewsJackfath

Dear God.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Great point.....but on 19:32 - Sep 16 with 7511 viewsTheKirkyLife

The game plan was to contain not to try and score, fail against a much better side and concede 3-4.
Great point.....but on 19:33 - Sep 16 with 7506 viewsWhiterockin

This will improve when Bony and Sanches get up to speed.
Great point.....but on 19:34 - Sep 16 with 7476 viewsraynor94

I could have sworn we played Spurs today

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Great point.....but on 19:35 - Sep 16 with 7475 viewsCooperman

Great point indeed, and let's leave the 'but' bit out yeah?

It was indeed turgid and rearguard but we're scrapping for points away from home against the top teams. If anyone had offered me a point at Wembley I would have bitten their hands off. It's as simple as that. It's one game in a 38 game season and not attention turns to the next game.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Great point.....but on 19:35 - Sep 16 with 7462 viewsjack247

As an overall observation, yes, I'm concerned we don't look like scoring, but it's going to take time to get Bony up to speed. Sanches has unbelievable creativity at times and Abraham is going to score when he is less isolated.

As for today, absolutely not. We went there for a 0-0. Possibly rode our luck with penalties a bit, but other than that carried out the game plan superbly.
Great point.....but on 19:48 - Sep 16 with 7350 viewsTheResurrection

Jojaca,

Up your game, because right now, you're down there with the likes of Nirvana and the WORST posters on this site.

Some facking accolade that is, mate.

ps sort it out!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Great point.....but on 19:57 - Sep 16 with 7274 viewsjojaca

Great point.....but on 19:48 - Sep 16 by TheResurrection

Jojaca,

Up your game, because right now, you're down there with the likes of Nirvana and the WORST posters on this site.

Some facking accolade that is, mate.

ps sort it out!

Sorry you feel that way, I won't post again.

But I hate watching my team play so negative despite a great point. We are in for a shit season if we watch this week in and week out even if we survive.

Even when you know, you never know?

Login to get fewer ads

Great point.....but on 19:59 - Sep 16 with 7260 viewsCooperman

Great point.....but on 19:57 - Sep 16 by jojaca

But I hate watching my team play so negative despite a great point. We are in for a shit season if we watch this week in and week out even if we survive.

You won't see that week in week out.

For starters 3 CB's is not here for the season or even all 19 away games.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Great point.....but on 20:04 - Sep 16 with 7218 viewsSTID2017

We put in an excellent defensive display against a very good Spurs side.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Great point.....but on 20:07 - Sep 16 with 7178 viewsJack_Meoff

Third point from Spurs out of a possible 39 since being in the Prem. First one away. Would've bitten your hand off before the match. We've got Bony and Sanches getting their match fitness up to speed.

My glass is half full tonight.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Great point.....but on 20:08 - Sep 16 with 7164 viewsShonky

Change the fking record.

Its just a ride...

Great point.....but on 20:10 - Sep 16 with 7154 viewsShonky

Great point.....but on 19:57 - Sep 16 by jojaca

You hate the team being negative yet you are moaning after a wonderful point and are in fact totally negative about all aspects of our club. If that's not hypocrisy , I don't know what is.

Its just a ride...

Great point.....but on 20:10 - Sep 16 with 7152 viewsBloodyhills

We are not playing brilliantly but are picking up points and I think we will improve as the new players bed in so not too worried.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Great point.....but on 20:12 - Sep 16 with 7131 viewssP7qupUf

it was a magnificent effort. One of our failings last year was a lack of draws. the other shipping goals all over the place. We are undefeated away in three games and have not conceded a gaol. You build good teams from the back. If you don't concede you get something out of the match.
Great point.....but on 20:20 - Sep 16 with 7072 viewsNogginthenog

Alexa, make us an attractive team .
Great point.....but on 20:57 - Sep 16 with 6916 viewsEasternJack

I'll start worrying once we stop picking up points, until then, PCs got time to get the balance right.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Great point.....but on 22:27 - Sep 16 with 6724 viewsjackrabbit

Yes it was an excellent point today due to a valiant and heroic defensive display against a very talented Spurs side. I walked out of the stadium with chest puffed out - I think we lost 5-0 in this fixture last season?

However, if we draw 0-0 at home with Watford next Saturday, I will not be at all puffed up. On the contrary, I'll be very deflated. We need to start scoring goals, and home to Watford is a good place to start. Come on Mr Clement, let's see a team and a game plan that will deliver a victory.
Great point.....but on 22:36 - Sep 16 with 6684 viewsjasper_T

It's a disturbing trend overall even if some will argue we had no right to get a shot on target against the mighty Spurs.
Great point.....but on 23:59 - Sep 16 with 6562 viewsZZoric

stupid thread, embarrassing

should be "great point....And................"
Great point.....but on 01:03 - Sep 17 with 6478 viewsLoyal

Beats all the predictions of a 3,4,5 nil loss today.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Great point.....but on 01:17 - Sep 17 with 6462 viewsbuilthjack

Spurs won 17 and drew 2 at home last season.
We did good.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Great point.....but on 02:52 - Sep 17 with 6415 viewsChief

Read what the OP wrote. Hes not criticisizing today's great performance against an excellent team at all. We have already played 3 teams this season who are far worse than thsese remember

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Great point.....but on 02:56 - Sep 17 with 6408 viewsChief

But let's not starting sucking each others kockd just yet. Last week we were poor. But our points tally thus far is decent. It is always productive to critique good performance. Never rest on your laurels

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Great point.....but on 10:33 - Sep 17 with 6182 viewsPegojack

The top five or six teams in the Premier League have budgets and squads we can only dream about.

Paul Clement is a very intelligent and competent coach who recognises the disparity and has the ability to tailor our approach depending on the situation of each game. Going away to one of the mega clubs, he set us up to give them a really hard time trying to break us down and, despite one or two close shaves, he succeeded. This is not easy to do, how many teams come a cropper when they try it?

The challenge now is to tweak the approach when we play the weaker teams and need to be targeting all three points. I've seen enuogh from Abraham, Ayew, Bony and Sanches so far to suggest we will get that right too in the near future. In particular, I was very impressed by Bony yesterday, he had their centre back in his pocket after the guy had rode roughshod over Abraham.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024