Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch 10:53 - Sep 17 with 36135 viewsDarran

Did any of you hear Jason Price being called a lazy black bastard with sheer regularity?

It's a no from me.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2017 17:27]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 17:01 - Sep 21 with 1453 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:57 - Sep 21 by costalotta

The subject beat you a good few pages back. That game is finished no matter how relentless you want to be.

No insult from me. I think you want everybody's attention but not many give it which is what keeps you going. You crave it.

Many questions unanswered.

Time for a run and catch some sun.

Keep on keepin on ...

I appreciate the blind stupidity, it is endearing, but unless I missed you proving why the people that have given these accounts are lying, then I am afraid, just like all things so far, you are wrong. You know this also and have spectacularly given up any semblance of trying to show otherwise - which is a positive, for yourself more than anything else.

Ah the run excuse, good man. Remember to put the white flag down before you go out, people may look at you strangely.

Remember how defeat tastes and in future try not to get embroiled in a war of words with someone in the right because you are on a hiding to nothing.

Enjoy.

(Welcome to page 16)
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 17:07]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 18:33 - Sep 21 with 1404 viewsJackflack

Ah... just got in...
Where was I...
IT DIDNT HAPPEN!
Jason said so as well

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 18:54 - Sep 21 with 1390 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 18:33 - Sep 21 by Jackflack

Ah... just got in...
Where was I...
IT DIDNT HAPPEN!
Jason said so as well

Did too.

btw Jason allegedly said he did not hear it, not that it did not happen. I think we should all be thankful for that. The documented evidence here suggests otherwise.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 19:01]

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 18:59 - Sep 21 with 1369 viewsGaryjack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 18:33 - Sep 21 by Jackflack

Ah... just got in...
Where was I...
IT DIDNT HAPPEN!
Jason said so as well

You going to start behaving yourself?
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 18:59 - Sep 21 with 1362 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 18:59 - Sep 21 by Garyjack

You going to start behaving yourself?

Flacky is a wonderful poster. One of my faves, hes ok by me.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:01 - Sep 21 with 1353 viewsGaryjack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 18:59 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

Flacky is a wonderful poster. One of my faves, hes ok by me.

Oh no doubt, we just have this little game that we play every now and then.
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:07 - Sep 21 with 1339 viewsMo_Wives

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:01 - Sep 21 by Garyjack

Oh no doubt, we just have this little game that we play every now and then.

Hide the salami?
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 19:08]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:13 - Sep 21 with 1328 viewsexiledclaseboy

I'm going to write a biography of this thread.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:42 - Sep 21 with 1306 viewsItchySphincter

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 12:11 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

My point was and is spot on and will happily use Price as the exact same example. The fact others have corroborated it is only strengthening that point. I would say 5 out of 15 is many, I doubt you get that many witnesses in some successful prosecutions (assuming they have the offender in question). You say the opposite is true but that is plainly wrong, if you did not see a purse get snatched on a street - you would not be disagreeing with the people that saw it happen, you would simply be stating you did not see it, that is what has happened here.

My point was not that he was subject to constant racial abuse. My point was he was subject to constant abuse - some of which was racial and much may indeed be as a result of the colour of his skin. It makes no odds what the player himself heard, he was not in the North Bank. I did dismiss your account that we actively willed him on yes, simply because we didnt. Maybe in the early months, maybe when we were winning but that is hardly a precedent.

You have an extreme paranoia judging from your last statement, if that were true then we would have one confirmed statement (my own) not 5 or 6 on a single planetseans thread. I am afraid your view does not stack up.

You have a history of being a little obsessive over me and even creating theeads designed to goad (even if it turns out you made yourself look a plonker as I was proven right in the end) - this was noted not just by me. Your ridiculous stances are tainted.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 12:17]

So a black player gets abuse and you theorise that it may well be because he's black - that's changing your tune a bit (again) and there's a word for generalising like that......... you should go and put your tuppence worth in on the Lukaku threads on the Yernitid forums, you could have a right little sing song.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:50 - Sep 21 with 1296 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:42 - Sep 21 by ItchySphincter

So a black player gets abuse and you theorise that it may well be because he's black - that's changing your tune a bit (again) and there's a word for generalising like that......... you should go and put your tuppence worth in on the Lukaku threads on the Yernitid forums, you could have a right little sing song.

I have no idea what you are banging on about and will be shocked if you know either, feel free to explain. No tune has been changed, my view has remained rock solid from word 1. As I seem to be telling you all the time, the only thing that has changed is your level of comprehension on a post by post basis.

I have never said any black player that gets abuse from the stands is because he is black. I suggest you read the debates before coming in, you have an awful track record of doing this and spectacularly getting the basics wrong. Chalk this one up as another.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 20:27]

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:15 - Sep 21 with 1261 viewsItchySphincter

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:50 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

I have no idea what you are banging on about and will be shocked if you know either, feel free to explain. No tune has been changed, my view has remained rock solid from word 1. As I seem to be telling you all the time, the only thing that has changed is your level of comprehension on a post by post basis.

I have never said any black player that gets abuse from the stands is because he is black. I suggest you read the debates before coming in, you have an awful track record of doing this and spectacularly getting the basics wrong. Chalk this one up as another.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 20:27]

It's obvious who's lacking comprehension here:

"I have no idea what you are banging on about........."

'nuff said.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:16 - Sep 21 with 1258 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:15 - Sep 21 by ItchySphincter

It's obvious who's lacking comprehension here:

"I have no idea what you are banging on about........."

'nuff said.

Absolutely your point makes no sense. Comprehension is not possible with such nonsense. Not even you had any idea and were unable to expand.

Glad you agree.

As I said, chalk it up as another.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:19 - Sep 21 with 1253 viewsItchySphincter

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:16 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

Absolutely your point makes no sense. Comprehension is not possible with such nonsense. Not even you had any idea and were unable to expand.

Glad you agree.

As I said, chalk it up as another.

It makes complete sense.

Deflection.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:26 - Sep 21 with 1247 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:19 - Sep 21 by ItchySphincter

It makes complete sense.

Deflection.

There is nothing to deflect, I invited you to expand on it to drill down into exactly what you were trying (and failing) to say, so then we can discuss it. That is the opposite of deflection (you see it is this senseless rambling that gets you into trouble).

You realised you didn't know either and refused, as it was probably based on yet another comprehension mishap that you seem to have daily.

horse. water. drink.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 20:28]

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:57 - Sep 21 with 1218 viewsItchySphincter

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:26 - Sep 21 by E20Jack

There is nothing to deflect, I invited you to expand on it to drill down into exactly what you were trying (and failing) to say, so then we can discuss it. That is the opposite of deflection (you see it is this senseless rambling that gets you into trouble).

You realised you didn't know either and refused, as it was probably based on yet another comprehension mishap that you seem to have daily.

horse. water. drink.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 20:28]

Why don't we set up a poll, you could even do it and I won't accuse you of goading as you did with me - something along the lines of 'Do Swans fans label black players lazy because they are black? Yes/No'

That's how this all started before you used JJ as an example of a black player that was relentlessly abused by his own club's fans due to his skin colour. A simple poll will demonstrate if the "many' as you say, agree with you. I will happily accept any result.

Maybe we could ask Dazzler to set it up if you don't want to, there's no one fairer on these forums.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:02 - Sep 21 with 1205 viewsShaky

I'd just like to remind protagonists that absense of evidence is not evidece of absense.

With that in mind can I get a 100 pages? i for one would be riveted for the duration. Honest.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:05 - Sep 21 with 1196 viewsDarran

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:02 - Sep 21 by Shaky

I'd just like to remind protagonists that absense of evidence is not evidece of absense.

With that in mind can I get a 100 pages? i for one would be riveted for the duration. Honest.

Did you ever hear anything untoward on the North Bank?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:08 - Sep 21 with 1194 viewsItchySphincter

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:05 - Sep 21 by Darran

Consistently?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:08 - Sep 21 with 1193 viewsShaky

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:05 - Sep 21 by Darran

Language certainly could get a little coarse on the Tattershall Castle around closing time.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:09 - Sep 21 with 1188 viewsDarran

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:08 - Sep 21 by ItchySphincter

Consistently?

Home and away.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:10 - Sep 21 with 1187 viewsItchySphincter

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:08 - Sep 21 by Shaky

Language certainly could get a little coarse on the Tattershall Castle around closing time.

A little coarse was commonplace, was outright consistent racism toward Jason Price?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:17 - Sep 21 with 1165 viewsShaky

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:10 - Sep 21 by ItchySphincter

A little coarse was commonplace, was outright consistent racism toward Jason Price?

Sadly my rapier like wit is lost on you, no doubt due to your lack of familiarity with downmarket floating boozers moored opposite the South Bank in London's glitzy West End.

Good for you!

Misology -- It's a bitch

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:19 - Sep 21 with 1161 viewsItchySphincter

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:17 - Sep 21 by Shaky

Sadly my rapier like wit is lost on you, no doubt due to your lack of familiarity with downmarket floating boozers moored opposite the South Bank in London's glitzy West End.

Good for you!

It wasn't actually but the question remains?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:20 - Sep 21 with 1159 viewsShaky

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:19 - Sep 21 by ItchySphincter

It wasn't actually but the question remains?

As does mine: Who is Jason Price?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:21 - Sep 21 with 1152 viewsItchySphincter

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 21:20 - Sep 21 by Shaky

As does mine: Who is Jason Price?

lol, that one is actually funny.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024