Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clydach murders new book coming out. 09:52 - Sep 20 with 81940 viewspikeypaul

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/man-convicted-murdering-three-gener

This new book should be an interesting read but no doubt only tell us things we have already read and know.

Did not realise it was going yet again to the court of appeal next year.

[Post edited 20 Sep 2017 9:56]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Clydach murders new book coming out. (n/t) on 00:43 - Sep 21 with 7819 viewsSwanjaxs

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 00:03 - Sep 21 by owainglyndwr

Not one of the Lewis family are you?
People of clydach still feel the police are involved

[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 1:33]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 08:15 - Sep 21 with 7711 viewsMeraki

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 18:49 - Sep 20 by Darran

You might get Pip into trouble.

A website owner isn't responsible for content posted by its users, if that was the case Mark Zuckerberg would be fcked!
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 09:09 - Sep 21 with 7682 viewswhoflungdung

Mike Mansfield?

There ya go

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 10:31 - Sep 21 with 7654 viewsmajorraglan

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 08:15 - Sep 21 by Meraki

A website owner isn't responsible for content posted by its users, if that was the case Mark Zuckerberg would be fcked!

Not so, there is potential liability in the uk. There could be complications with some groups if their servers are outside the UK, but there is potential lability.

http://www.adlexsolicitors.co.uk/internet-defamation.htm
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 10:49]
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 10:39 - Sep 21 with 7650 viewsWingstandwood

What? So you seriously think ‘The Police’ pulled off an utterly inexplicable ruse to fit Morris up by deliberately nicking (how else could it have got there?) Morris gold chain and planting it right the midst of a murder scene?

Not only that? They then also conspired with a telecom company so to destroy Morris excuse/alibi? And to make things even more preposterous they then (how very kind of him?) persuaded a close relative to buy a ‘replacement’ gold chain for the Morris 'police-plant-gold-chain' after the murders. The guy who bought the chain was a builder by profession btw. But hey?........ The police pulled this one off, they must ( according to some, not me) take the blame……..The devious bastards fooling all people of sane mind, undeniable common sense and tendency to see the bleeding bloody obvious?

Argus!

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 11:07 - Sep 21 with 7622 viewsValerie

Morris did not deny having a relationship with Lewis and explained fully how his necklace was there something which you obviously know but pretend not to.

I know a few coppers who fully suspect what the vast majority do and that's why certain people are totally oustrisised by the present day police in South Wales.

One day the truth will come out.

The bi sexual wife of the suspected copper was having an affair with Lewis i know she tried commiting suicide
after and was then institutionalised is she still alive?
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 11:09]
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 11:30 - Sep 21 with 7604 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 11:07 - Sep 21 by Valerie

Morris did not deny having a relationship with Lewis and explained fully how his necklace was there something which you obviously know but pretend not to.

I know a few coppers who fully suspect what the vast majority do and that's why certain people are totally oustrisised by the present day police in South Wales.

One day the truth will come out.

The bi sexual wife of the suspected copper was having an affair with Lewis i know she tried commiting suicide
after and was then institutionalised is she still alive?
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 11:09]

"Explained fully how his necklace was there"? Yeah explained fully a complete and utter lie that was used to cover up a previous lie for it to then be completely disproven by phone records. So what are you trying to say? That the murderer(s) had full control over a police investigative team encompassing many individuals?

And (*cough. cough, cough*) you seriously think that despite the huge risk of whistleblowing from both the police and telecom company?... The police investigative team then ordered a national telecom giant to fabricate evidence so it could get their friend(s ) off despite the risk of instant dismissal and imprisonment to themselves?

Argus!

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 14:58 - Sep 21 with 7489 viewsicecoldjack

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 11:30 - Sep 21 by Wingstandwood

"Explained fully how his necklace was there"? Yeah explained fully a complete and utter lie that was used to cover up a previous lie for it to then be completely disproven by phone records. So what are you trying to say? That the murderer(s) had full control over a police investigative team encompassing many individuals?

And (*cough. cough, cough*) you seriously think that despite the huge risk of whistleblowing from both the police and telecom company?... The police investigative team then ordered a national telecom giant to fabricate evidence so it could get their friend(s ) off despite the risk of instant dismissal and imprisonment to themselves?

I thought his necklace was left there from a time before and he bought another to replace it as not to arouse suspicion, which of course it did in bucket loads !! but thats because Dai Morris was thick as fook .

Most people i know in the area seem to think its not as cut and dried as you make out.

There arn't many mass murder cases where 3 Police officers including a detective, a sergent and inspector are all arrested for perverting the course of justice and one of those was known to have had an affair with one of the victims ! while another was on a mysterious lone patrol !

Wasn't the inspector strangely first to the scene of crime ??

"and not just for their macabre brutality. It rapidly emerged that bisexual Mandy’s sometime lover was a former woman police sergeant married to another, male, police officer — who was himself the identical twin brother of a local police inspector who had gone on a mysterious ‘lone patrol’ on the night of the murders and was the first senior officer at the bloody scene the next morning.
Then, sensationally, all three police officers were arrested and repeatedly interviewed — Mandy’s lover and her husband on suspicion of murder and his twin for allegedly trying to pervert the course of justice. However, none of them were charged and ultimately it was another suspect altogether who was tried and convicted.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2845510/Who-REALLY-murdered-married-WPC-
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Login to get fewer ads

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 15:21 - Sep 21 with 7472 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 14:58 - Sep 21 by icecoldjack

I thought his necklace was left there from a time before and he bought another to replace it as not to arouse suspicion, which of course it did in bucket loads !! but thats because Dai Morris was thick as fook .

Most people i know in the area seem to think its not as cut and dried as you make out.

There arn't many mass murder cases where 3 Police officers including a detective, a sergent and inspector are all arrested for perverting the course of justice and one of those was known to have had an affair with one of the victims ! while another was on a mysterious lone patrol !

Wasn't the inspector strangely first to the scene of crime ??

"and not just for their macabre brutality. It rapidly emerged that bisexual Mandy’s sometime lover was a former woman police sergeant married to another, male, police officer — who was himself the identical twin brother of a local police inspector who had gone on a mysterious ‘lone patrol’ on the night of the murders and was the first senior officer at the bloody scene the next morning.
Then, sensationally, all three police officers were arrested and repeatedly interviewed — Mandy’s lover and her husband on suspicion of murder and his twin for allegedly trying to pervert the course of justice. However, none of them were charged and ultimately it was another suspect altogether who was tried and convicted.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2845510/Who-REALLY-murdered-married-WPC-
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

He said he left his gold chain at Mandy Powers house THE DAY BEFORE THE MURDERS. He was forced to say that because his initial claim of saying he never ever owned that chain was latter show to be a lie by police forensics.

So how many opportunites should Morris be allowed to lie until he got it right and when the police could no longer dissprove his lies? Perhaps the bleeding bloody obvious PROVEN TRUTH should be made inadmissible in court so conspiracy theorists can get their fix?
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 15:29]

Argus!

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 15:59 - Sep 21 with 7442 viewsicecoldjack

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 15:21 - Sep 21 by Wingstandwood

He said he left his gold chain at Mandy Powers house THE DAY BEFORE THE MURDERS. He was forced to say that because his initial claim of saying he never ever owned that chain was latter show to be a lie by police forensics.

So how many opportunites should Morris be allowed to lie until he got it right and when the police could no longer dissprove his lies? Perhaps the bleeding bloody obvious PROVEN TRUTH should be made inadmissible in court so conspiracy theorists can get their fix?
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 15:29]

Why haven't you taken up the point i've made twice RE the arrest of 3 Police officers ?

That's no conspiracy theory, a detective, a sergent, an inspector all arrested for perverting the course of justice .

Can you please point me where there has been that kind of arrest rate of Police in any other mass murder in the UK ? and one where the investigating officers brothers wife is shagging the victim ?

If this case was so cut and dried why were 3 police officers arrested for perverting the course of justice? shouldn't this have been a clear cut case ? everything is apparently so clear cut yet you fail to even mention the 3 coppers arrested and one checking themselves into a mental institute so not to be questioned.

Most local people i know think something isn't quite right and i tend to agree, i've heard plenty of stories about Dai Morris and it was only a matter of time before he went in for a long long time, the bloke was thick as fook and nasty with it, almost the perfect patsy .

Let me know how many other Police forces get a sergent, a detective and a police inspector chrged with perverting the course of justice in a mass murder investigation and tell me its normal and maybe i'll let you freely use the term "conspiracy theorists " when things like that happen in SWP then why would people not question the evidence ? it's therefore not a stretch that some will say "fitted up" quicker than you would say "conspiracy theorists"
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 16:26 - Sep 21 with 7416 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 15:59 - Sep 21 by icecoldjack

Why haven't you taken up the point i've made twice RE the arrest of 3 Police officers ?

That's no conspiracy theory, a detective, a sergent, an inspector all arrested for perverting the course of justice .

Can you please point me where there has been that kind of arrest rate of Police in any other mass murder in the UK ? and one where the investigating officers brothers wife is shagging the victim ?

If this case was so cut and dried why were 3 police officers arrested for perverting the course of justice? shouldn't this have been a clear cut case ? everything is apparently so clear cut yet you fail to even mention the 3 coppers arrested and one checking themselves into a mental institute so not to be questioned.

Most local people i know think something isn't quite right and i tend to agree, i've heard plenty of stories about Dai Morris and it was only a matter of time before he went in for a long long time, the bloke was thick as fook and nasty with it, almost the perfect patsy .

Let me know how many other Police forces get a sergent, a detective and a police inspector chrged with perverting the course of justice in a mass murder investigation and tell me its normal and maybe i'll let you freely use the term "conspiracy theorists " when things like that happen in SWP then why would people not question the evidence ? it's therefore not a stretch that some will say "fitted up" quicker than you would say "conspiracy theorists"

Any convictions from that alledged perverting the course of justice? Any of those mentioned brought before a Crown Court's judge and jury?

Argus!

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 16:55 - Sep 21 with 7376 viewsBengalswan

i read somewhere that there is new dna evidence , on the murder weapon and some matches that was not used in the previous trials.
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 17:03 - Sep 21 with 7363 viewstrampie

Not everyone convicted is guilty.

The locals i know all think there is something not quite right about the case and the police role in it.

Should the convicted been convicted ?, was it beyond reasonable doubt ?, how strong is the evidence ?

What was the motive ?, if it was one person that did it they must have been in one hell of a rage, what caused this rage ?

How did the convicted and other suspects behave afterwards ?, there was stories of immediate divorces, attempted suicides, people in institutions.

Like lots of 'close' cases nobody knows if the convicted did it, should he have been found guilty beyond reasonable doubt ?, that is not to say he did or did not do it but was he guilty beyond reasonable doubt ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 17:09 - Sep 21 with 7359 viewsicecoldjack

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 16:26 - Sep 21 by Wingstandwood

Any convictions from that alledged perverting the course of justice? Any of those mentioned brought before a Crown Court's judge and jury?

Any other Police officers arrested for perverting the course of justice ?

3 is a bit much don't you think? and as for convictions, well it is SWP we're talking about here, one of the most bent forces in the UK , which is why many don't believe a fookin word they say or do half the time.

Here is the SWP hiding and allegedly shredding evidence in Britians LARGEST Police corruption trial !!
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/jan/26/lynette-white-police-corruption-evide

Here is the SWP stealing 30k after raiding a house .
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-34647561

Here is SWP not dealing with 57 counts of corruption
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/no-welsh-police-corruption-prosecut

I'm just scratching the surface of what SWP are as a force, a well know law unto themselves, throw in the UK 's largest Police corruption trial and i think it's safe to say they arn't the most trust worthy of forces.

3 officers arrested and then not charged doesn't mean anything when you stack it up against a quick google search of the worst Police force in the UK.
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 17:22 - Sep 21 with 7348 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 17:09 - Sep 21 by icecoldjack

Any other Police officers arrested for perverting the course of justice ?

3 is a bit much don't you think? and as for convictions, well it is SWP we're talking about here, one of the most bent forces in the UK , which is why many don't believe a fookin word they say or do half the time.

Here is the SWP hiding and allegedly shredding evidence in Britians LARGEST Police corruption trial !!
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/jan/26/lynette-white-police-corruption-evide

Here is the SWP stealing 30k after raiding a house .
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-34647561

Here is SWP not dealing with 57 counts of corruption
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/no-welsh-police-corruption-prosecut

I'm just scratching the surface of what SWP are as a force, a well know law unto themselves, throw in the UK 's largest Police corruption trial and i think it's safe to say they arn't the most trust worthy of forces.

3 officers arrested and then not charged doesn't mean anything when you stack it up against a quick google search of the worst Police force in the UK.

Are you trying to say? The very police officers accused by (yourself?) others of fitting up Dai Morris? Risked imprisonment, their future careers and reputations by being more than willing to not only fit up Dai Morris but to also help fellow police officers get off with alleged perversion of the course of justice? If so? Why did they go to the absolute extreme and actually investigate them for that charge in the first place?................ Intriguing!

Wow! What loyalty amongst fellow police officers hey...... F#ck procedure and due process of the law anything goes? Welcome to Dodge City! What was the CPS take on all this? Was the CPS significance and any collaboration equal to the telecom company that destroyed Morris alibi in trial No 2? Questions, questions, questions.

Argus!

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 17:28 - Sep 21 with 7333 viewstrampie

The word on the street is that great lengths were gone to to hide any damping evidence in the house.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 17:35 - Sep 21 with 7315 viewsraynor94

Exactly the impression I got from his posts

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 17:35 - Sep 21 with 7315 viewsjack_lord

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 17:28 - Sep 21 by trampie

The word on the street is that great lengths were gone to to hide any damping evidence in the house.

Really

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 17:39 - Sep 21 with 7307 viewsWingstandwood

Trampie mun, there was no great lengths, a bath was left still unemptied (plug in) with the blood and water that was earlier washed off by the killer as shown on BBC Panorama.

A bath with potential of DNA clue(s) from an unseen shedded hair, eyelash etc......A bath so bloodied to be easliy missed. A person that would have left a bath like that would either had have (unlike policeman) no professional expertise or been so out-of-it on drink and drugs to actually have left it that way.

Argus!

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 17:40 - Sep 21 with 7306 viewsWarwickHunt

Damping?

Are you suggesting there was a leak - or perhaps, in your case, a leek?
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 17:47 - Sep 21 with 7298 viewsicecoldjack

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 17:22 - Sep 21 by Wingstandwood

Are you trying to say? The very police officers accused by (yourself?) others of fitting up Dai Morris? Risked imprisonment, their future careers and reputations by being more than willing to not only fit up Dai Morris but to also help fellow police officers get off with alleged perversion of the course of justice? If so? Why did they go to the absolute extreme and actually investigate them for that charge in the first place?................ Intriguing!

Wow! What loyalty amongst fellow police officers hey...... F#ck procedure and due process of the law anything goes? Welcome to Dodge City! What was the CPS take on all this? Was the CPS significance and any collaboration equal to the telecom company that destroyed Morris alibi in trial No 2? Questions, questions, questions.

No i'm not saying that and i've not accused anybody of doing anything , just being contrarian and creating debate, my thoughts on Dai Morris were clear in my very first post, what i did was counter your holier than thou approach that the Police are always right.

There are plenty of cases of the Police being wrong,corrupt and criminal i just gave you plenty of examples of SWP doing just that, it's therefore not beyond the realms of possibility that something isn't right with the Morris case, especially as 3 senior Police officers were arrested for perverting the course of justice !!

Your comments are actually laughable as i've given you fact RE cases where the Police did cover for each other out of loyalty and did risk their careers for each other and did f''ck procedure !! i'm guessing you never bothered to read the links ? so your argument is flawed right there.

It's also noticable that many coppers can't be that intelligent or care much, i mean who the fook takes 77k in a Police raid only to return it back to the angry member of the public 30 k short !!
If SWP employees can do that then its right to question other things too don't you think ?

Anyway, it's a very interesting thread non the less, strange with all the evidence that people still think there are question marks.
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 17:49 - Sep 21 with 7293 viewsYossarian

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 14:13 - Sep 20 by raynor94

Have always had my doubts about his guilt

Based on what?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 17:52 - Sep 21 with 7285 viewsicecoldjack

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 17:39 - Sep 21 by Wingstandwood

Trampie mun, there was no great lengths, a bath was left still unemptied (plug in) with the blood and water that was earlier washed off by the killer as shown on BBC Panorama.

A bath with potential of DNA clue(s) from an unseen shedded hair, eyelash etc......A bath so bloodied to be easliy missed. A person that would have left a bath like that would either had have (unlike policeman) no professional expertise or been so out-of-it on drink and drugs to actually have left it that way.

Who was the investigating officer who found the bath full ?

Wasn't one of the arrested Police officers by any chance ?
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 18:03 - Sep 21 with 7261 viewsNeath_Jack

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 17:35 - Sep 21 by raynor94

Exactly the impression I got from his posts

He must be related to Ched Evans and Adam Johnson too then, as if memory serves me right, he was passionately behind those two as well.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 18:04 - Sep 21 with 7256 viewstrampie

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 17:39 - Sep 21 by Wingstandwood

I don't get your point, why was there was little or no evidence ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024