Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Narcos. 20:53 - Sep 24 with 3582 viewslifelong

Not sure if it's been mentioned on here before.

Cracking series.
Narcos. on 20:55 - Sep 24 with 3578 viewsTheResurrection

Top notch, Rog, Where are you up to?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Narcos. on 20:56 - Sep 24 with 3572 viewsBrynCartwright

Bleeding brilliant stuff. Lots of lead flying everywhere; evil miscreants getting their just desserts and lovely ladies getting their baps out. What's not to like.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Narcos. on 20:58 - Sep 24 with 3572 viewsNeath_Jack

Just finished season 3 today on my hangover deathbed, looks like the next season will be in Mexico. Although that would probably be a bit of a mash up with their other drama series El Chapo.

Also, i'm sure the producer got shot and killed recently.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Narcos. on 21:03 - Sep 24 with 3561 viewslifelong

Narcos. on 20:55 - Sep 24 by TheResurrection

Top notch, Rog, Where are you up to?

Just finished the 3rd series...addictive. 😃
Narcos. on 21:03 - Sep 24 with 3561 viewsMeraki

Just finished it, season 3 felt a bit rushed but still good.
Narcos. on 21:04 - Sep 24 with 3558 viewsTheResurrection

Narcos. on 20:58 - Sep 24 by Neath_Jack

Just finished season 3 today on my hangover deathbed, looks like the next season will be in Mexico. Although that would probably be a bit of a mash up with their other drama series El Chapo.

Watched the first 2 straight off the bat but after he got shot haven't got round to 3 yet, is it as good?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Narcos. on 21:07 - Sep 24 with 3547 viewsNeath_Jack

Narcos. on 21:04 - Sep 24 by TheResurrection

Watched the first 2 straight off the bat but after he got shot haven't got round to 3 yet, is it as good?

Yes it is good, not as good as the first 2 though, as the chap above says, it felt a bit rushed for me as well.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Narcos. on 21:09 - Sep 24 with 3541 viewslifelong

Narcos. on 21:04 - Sep 24 by TheResurrection

Definitely something missing after Pablo copped it, but still very good.
Login to get fewer ads

Narcos. on 21:49 - Sep 24 with 3510 viewstheloneranger

El Chapo, another great series if you like Narcos.

Set in the murky drug world of Mexico, Series 2 set to be screened later this year

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Narcos. on 22:53 - Sep 24 with 3472 viewsLord_Bony

Nearly finishing series 3 it is a cracking watch...and all based on a true story.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Narcos. on 22:57 - Sep 24 with 3466 viewsDarran

Narcos. on 22:53 - Sep 24 by Lord_Bony

Nearly finishing series 3 it is a cracking watch...and all based on a true story.

How's ew doing Bonemeister? 😍

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Narcos. on 00:21 - Sep 25 with 3436 viewstheloneranger

Pablo Escobar's brother has asked Netflix for $1Billion for the filming of Narcos with this chilling statement...

“I don’t want Netflix or any other film production company to film any movies in Medellin or Colombia that relates to me or my brother Pablo without authorization from Escobar Inc.,” he said. “It is very dangerous. Especially without our blessing. This is my country.”

This was said after the producer was found dead in his car with his body riddled with bullets

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Narcos. on 01:39 - Sep 25 with 3416 viewsN_T_J

The son of Pablo says that Pablo worked for the CIA.
Narcos. on 02:14 - Sep 25 with 3411 viewsCountyJim

Fantastic TV

But I'm just waiting for Darran to come along to say but why did they have to kill off the main man Escobar

Narcos. on 13:25 - Sep 25 with 3306 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Narcos. on 00:21 - Sep 25 by theloneranger

Pablo Escobar's brother has asked Netflix for $1Billion for the filming of Narcos with this chilling statement...

“I don’t want Netflix or any other film production company to film any movies in Medellin or Colombia that relates to me or my brother Pablo without authorization from Escobar Inc.,” he said. “It is very dangerous. Especially without our blessing. This is my country.”

This was said after the producer was found dead in his car with his body riddled with bullets

It was the location scout who was killed. He went alone in to a notoriously dangerous area controlled by a cartel, taking photographs of various buildings and areas. Very silly.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Narcos. on 13:47 - Sep 25 with 3283 viewsMeraki

Narcos. on 22:53 - Sep 24 by Lord_Bony

A lot of dramatisation apparently.
Narcos. on 14:12 - Sep 25 with 3270 viewsBrynCartwright

Narcos. on 00:21 - Sep 25 by theloneranger

Though the scout was killed in Mexico rather than Colombia. He was finding locations for series 4.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024