Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryanair.... 16:03 - Sep 22 with 5818 viewswhoflungdung

Sorry to cause any upset but,surely this filthy company of clowns should be allowed to die

They re in trouble so what does O Leary do...feckn cancel flights leaving people to dangle

There again ,from a man who " doesn't give a rats arse" ..no surprise

Greatest surprise is why a company with such obvious contempt for its customers is still trading.

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Ryanair.... on 16:15 - Sep 22 with 2893 viewsFlashberryjack

He does come over on TV as a horrible f*cking bloke.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ryanair.... on 16:15 - Sep 22 with 2893 viewsValerie

Horrible company run by a slimy coont who on his own admission "doesn't care a rats arse" about the customer and treats his workers like dogs.
Irish scum at its best.
Ryanair.... on 16:20 - Sep 22 with 2883 viewslifelong

Flown with them a few times, up until now no problem, booked flights for next year...doesn't look good.
Ryanair.... on 16:23 - Sep 22 with 2876 viewsraynor94

Never had a problem with them in the past, but they certainly haven't done themselves any favours with this fiasco

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ryanair.... on 16:23 - Sep 22 with 2875 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

"Greatest surprise is why a company with such obvious contempt for its customers is still trading. "

Because you can fly to countries all over Europe, often for less than the price of train ticket to Cardiff.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Ryanair.... on 16:28 - Sep 22 with 2860 viewsCooperman

When it comes to employee contracts they are the airline equivalent of Sports Direct.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Ryanair.... on 16:35 - Sep 22 with 2845 viewsWxmJax

Flew home with them from Menorca last night via Barcelona as that was the only way we could get home. Wasn't any fun waiting to find out if our two flights were to be cancelled or not.

The Barcelona to Manchester flight was then delayed by 2 and a half hours. Told to go to gate, even though the plane hadn't even left Manchester.

No drama from the passengers apart from a Spanish businessman who wanted the toilet just after we'd taken off. Captain and crew couldn't have been nicer. A shame really as I doubt I'll be flying with them again after the fiasco of not knowing if your flights were cancelled or not until the day before.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Ryanair.... on 16:38 - Sep 22 with 2840 viewswhoflungdung

But dwight, one that has and will cancel with very little notice leaving you fecked. I've had no problem with them but talked this week to several who have.

No need for o Leary s attitude .hence the tone of my thread.

A shithouse of a man and a company clearly taking the piss treating its customers like shits

Frankly, I'd rather pay more and choose another carrier

Login to get fewer ads

Ryanair.... on 17:23 - Sep 22 with 2798 viewslifelong

Ryanair.... on 16:38 - Sep 22 by whoflungdung

But dwight, one that has and will cancel with very little notice leaving you fecked. I've had no problem with them but talked this week to several who have.

No need for o Leary s attitude .hence the tone of my thread.

A shithouse of a man and a company clearly taking the piss treating its customers like shits

Frankly, I'd rather pay more and choose another carrier

We're all wise after the event, they have cracking flights to Tenerife from Cardiff, at a very reasonable price, it will be a shame if they go under.
Ryanair.... on 17:43 - Sep 22 with 2761 viewswhoflungdung

Roger
This company,through it's own mismanagement has ,out of the blue, cancelled thousands of flights,more are planned and their efforts to bribe their pi,ost and employ some from Brazil, has failed.

There are always alternatives in life.

Tenerife has plenty of carriers

Ryanair.... on 17:48 - Sep 22 with 2748 viewssP7qupUf

Thing is the public are a fickle lot. When this is resolved and things settle the public will always put cost first and they are cheaper than most. Shame, but that's life.
Ryanair.... on 17:52 - Sep 22 with 2739 viewslifelong

Ryanair.... on 17:43 - Sep 22 by whoflungdung

Roger
This company,through it's own mismanagement has ,out of the blue, cancelled thousands of flights,more are planned and their efforts to bribe their pi,ost and employ some from Brazil, has failed.

There are always alternatives in life.

Tenerife has plenty of carriers

Richard.

I know, I have flown with them all.

Alternatives can be less convenient.
Ryanair.... on 17:55 - Sep 22 with 2728 viewsMrSwerve

Flying with Ryanair is like flying as cattle...but the prices make it attractive. I've flown with them a few times to see family in Italy. Does the job, nothing more, nothing less.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Ryanair.... on 18:02 - Sep 22 with 2716 viewsmajorraglan

Have flown with them a few times and never had an issue,it's been low cost and no frills, but it does exactly what it says on the tin. Going forward, I will look to using alternatives because they have shown they are unreliable and they have lost my trust.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2017 21:27]
Ryanair.... on 18:16 - Sep 22 with 2697 viewsHighjack

Ryanair.... on 17:55 - Sep 22 by MrSwerve

Flying with Ryanair is like flying as cattle...but the prices make it attractive. I've flown with them a few times to see family in Italy. Does the job, nothing more, nothing less.

Ive flown with most airlines and you're always treated like cattle, unless you're first class. Only difference with Ryanair is they fly you to some remote airfield in the middle of nowhere but in the general region of the place you're trying to go which is why it's cheaper.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ryanair.... on 18:21 - Sep 22 with 2687 viewsMrSwerve

Ryanair.... on 18:16 - Sep 22 by Highjack

Ive flown with most airlines and you're always treated like cattle, unless you're first class. Only difference with Ryanair is they fly you to some remote airfield in the middle of nowhere but in the general region of the place you're trying to go which is why it's cheaper.

Meh, it depends really.

Personally I don't care, if I pay for a cheap tickets then I expect it. I have had cheaper flights in Europe that have far better service though...complimentary snack, drink etc, better cabin interior...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Ryanair.... on 18:26 - Sep 22 with 2682 viewsMeraki

As long as there's beer on the plane I'm not bothered where we land, as long as we land.
Ryanair.... on 18:30 - Sep 22 with 2677 viewsPrivate_Partz

Ryanair.... on 18:21 - Sep 22 by MrSwerve

Meh, it depends really.

Personally I don't care, if I pay for a cheap tickets then I expect it. I have had cheaper flights in Europe that have far better service though...complimentary snack, drink etc, better cabin interior...

I tend to agree but you don't expect mass cancellations like this.
I have flown with Ryanair a few times and I find the leg room and the seats more comfortable than many of their competitors. True corners have been cut but it is not a problem for me if the transport is clean and comfortable with nice staff.
They need to sort this issue out though as it will knock the business seriously if this continues.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Ryanair.... on 18:58 - Sep 22 with 2638 viewsepaul

This kinda sums the c unt up

Spare a thought for poor ole Michael O’Leary, Chief Executive of Ryanair.
After arriving in a hotel in Manchester, he went to the bar and asked for a pint of Guinness.
The barman nodded and said, "That will be £1 please, Mr. O’Leary."
Somewhat taken aback, O'Leary replied, "That's very cheap," and handed over his money.
"Well, we do try to stay ahead of the competition", said the barman. "And we are serving free pints every Wednesday from 6 pm until 8 pm. We have the cheapest beer in England".
"That is remarkable value", Michael comments.
"I see you don't seem to have a glass, so you'll probably need one of ours. That will be £3 please."
O'Leary scowled, but paid up.
He took his drink and walked towards a seat. "Ah, you want to sit down?" said the barman. "That'll be an extra £2. You could have pre-booked the seat, and it would have only cost you £1."
"I think you may be too big for the seat sir, can I ask you to sit in this frame please".
Michael attempts to sit down but the frame is too small and when he can't squeeze in, he complains "Nobody would fit in that little frame".
"I'm afraid if you can't fit in the frame you'll have to pay an extra surcharge of £4 for your seat sir".
O'Leary swore to himself, but paid up. "I see that you have brought your laptop with you" added the barman. "And since that wasn't pre-booked either, that will be another £3."
O'Leary was so incensed that he walked back to the bar, slammed his drink on the counter, and yelled, "This is ridiculous, I want to speak to the manager".
"I see you want to use the counter," says the barman, "that will be £2 please."
O'Leary's face was red with rage. "Do you know who I am?"
"Of course I do Mr. O'Leary."
"I've had enough! What sort of a Hotel is this? I come in for a quiet drink and you treat me like this. I insist on speaking to a manager!"
"Here is his e-mail address, or if you wish, you can contact him between 9.00 am and 9.01am every morning, Monday to Tuesday at this free phone number. Calls are free, until they are answered, then there is a talking charge of only £1 per second, or part thereof".
"I will never use this bar again".
"OK sir, but do remember, we are the only hotel in England selling pints for £1."

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Ryanair.... on 19:22 - Sep 22 with 2614 viewsKilkennyjack

I thought you Tory boy voters would like a self made business man who is worth €1billion.

Low cost competition and feck everything else.

Just saying.

Beware of the Risen People

Ryanair.... on 19:41 - Sep 22 with 2591 viewslonglostjack

I'm a regular flyer with Ryanair. You get what you pay for at the end of the day. Can't condone these flight cancellations though obviously. I've heard that they also have something to do with freeing up slots to make a bid for some of the insolvent Air Berlin's routes. Not sure whether there's any truth in that. As for pay and conditions works for a fair few East Europeans. I knew a girl who was earning €1700 a month gross as a stewardess, not a lot but was from Latvia and only paying 10% income tax.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2017 19:42]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Ryanair.... on 21:22 - Sep 22 with 2509 viewswhoflungdung

IT not about cost of a ticket ,nor feck all to do with politics ,rebel rebel.

Not surprised you re supporting an Irish boy who loves a fight

Their punctuality rate has fallen so he simply cancels fights . Cynical or what

Families abroad having to find own way home, businessmen being string out on a limb

It's about attitude. O Leary deserves the very worst

Ryanair.... on 21:44 - Sep 22 with 2481 viewsCooperman

Ryanair.... on 21:22 - Sep 22 by whoflungdung

IT not about cost of a ticket ,nor feck all to do with politics ,rebel rebel.

Not surprised you re supporting an Irish boy who loves a fight

Their punctuality rate has fallen so he simply cancels fights . Cynical or what

Families abroad having to find own way home, businessmen being string out on a limb

It's about attitude. O Leary deserves the very worst

That's right. They're not delivering a service in line with expectation and elements of the workforce are hitting back; this could get a lot worse for them before it gets better.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Ryanair.... on 22:18 - Sep 22 with 2459 viewsCountyJim

Its said its going to cost them 18 million in Compo why didnt they offer their pilots say a million between them all to buy back their holidays ffs
Ryanair.... on 09:07 - Sep 23 with 2319 viewsicecoldjack

Not one comment about the pilots situation in all of this ? Ryanair in its current format are a ticking time bomb with how they treat their staff and there are serious concerns from pilots . 140 pilots have since moved to Norweigan Air, not sure about anyone else but I want the pilot of my plane to be worried about flying the plane and nothing else, not worrying about money, paying for own accomadation and uniform, keeping fuel to just within legal standards etc,etc

The whole situation is an extremely dangerous one with 90 % of pilots saying they don't have an open and transparent safety culture.
They in effect have many pilots on zero hours contracts , they get paid when they fly so therefore fly when perhaps they shouldn't.

Asking pilots to fly slower to save fuel is another trick, they have also declared 3 maydays due to lack of fuel requiring diversion to other airports . This isn't a case of nothing left in the tank but more a procedure . calculated useable fuel on landing was less than the final approach after delay .Ryanair operate right on the limit.

All these things put a huge strain on pilots, many of whom are at Ryanair to build flying hours and then progress their careers elsewhere but have to remain silent or not fly .

The prick that owns the airline is playing with people's lives but just doesn't give a fook . They own most of their planes too but thankfully they buy them new and sell them on after a few years .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024