Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hindsight 20:05 - Sep 30 with 3237 viewsKinsey

So..... who now would change their minds and revert back to Llorente?

I was called a thick Kunt last week for my opinions by the loveliest guy on here 😂🤷🏿‍♂️

Hope I’m taken up on that bony bet btw. I’m sorry, but he might be a swansea legend, but stop clinging to memories. It’s not going to work again!

This is an absolute shower of sh1t, we couldn’t lace last seasons teams boots.

So much wrong here. Clucas? Wow! Who in gods earth thought that was a good idea?

[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 20:06]
Hindsight on 20:52 - Sep 30 with 3191 viewsoldcob

Which kant is that? Give us a clue. Does it sound like "Raise Erection?"
Hindsight on 20:52 - Sep 30 with 3191 viewsTom1912

The problem isn't selling Sigurdsson and Llorente. Football is what it is. We were resigned to losing those players.

The problem is how we did it (the timing) and who we replaced them with.
Hindsight on 20:57 - Sep 30 with 3168 viewsTheResurrection

Well you are a thick kunt and you're going out of your way to prove it to everyone with every shite post mate.

Slating Bony after the first half when we were the best team hands down, away from home, is just embarrassing.

He made us tick, him dropping off and finding space between the banks and bringing the midfield up is exactly what we need. Tammy wasn't in the game. Bony was instrumental and we missed out big time second half.

ps thick as fack.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Hindsight on 21:03 - Sep 30 with 3144 viewsLeonWasGod

Hindsight on 20:52 - Sep 30 by Tom1912

The problem isn't selling Sigurdsson and Llorente. Football is what it is. We were resigned to losing those players.

Quite. Luckily Huwbert had learnt his lesson from selling Ash and Ayew at the last minute without quality replacements lined up. Oh
Hindsight on 21:10 - Sep 30 with 3122 viewsicecoldjack

Hindsight on 20:52 - Sep 30 by Tom1912

Bingo !

Short,sweet to the point and correct .
Hindsight on 21:35 - Sep 30 with 3087 viewsKinsey

Hindsight on 20:52 - Sep 30 by oldcob

Which kant is that? Give us a clue. Does it sound like "Raise Erection?"

You know what.... it does! 😂😂😂😉hahahah
Hindsight on 21:36 - Sep 30 with 3079 viewsKinsey

Hindsight on 20:57 - Sep 30 by TheResurrection

Well you are a thick kunt and you're going out of your way to prove it to everyone with every shite post mate.

Slating Bony after the first half when we were the best team hands down, away from home, is just embarrassing.

He made us tick, him dropping off and finding space between the banks and bringing the midfield up is exactly what we need. Tammy wasn't in the game. Bony was instrumental and we missed out big time second half.

ps thick as fack.

What a surprise. I wondered how long it would take to hear your drivel.
Hindsight on 21:39 - Sep 30 with 3064 viewsJokeren1943

Hard to know what strikers we need, when Swansea never is close to the opponent's goal. First Clement has to figure out, how he want to play offense football. So far, he has been clueless.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 21:40]
Login to get fewer ads

Hindsight on 21:41 - Sep 30 with 3057 viewsE20Jack

Revert back to a striker that had no pre season, just come off a broken arm and is out of contract in a matter of months time?

Nah.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Hindsight on 21:48 - Sep 30 with 3037 viewsTheResurrection

Hindsight on 21:03 - Sep 30 by LeonWasGod

Quite. Luckily Huwbert had learnt his lesson from selling Ash and Ayew at the last minute without quality replacements lined up. Oh

Is that the Ash and Andre Ayew who are absolutely appalling for their new clubs you dumb tvvat?

Mawson over Ash ANY. DAY. OF. ANY. WEEK.

Messed up last week, bit too casual, superb today, foot perfect. Carroll's aerial threat will be no more to us with him and Fede.

Carroll had a field day against Williams.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Hindsight on 21:48 - Sep 30 with 3031 viewsKinsey

Hindsight on 21:41 - Sep 30 by E20Jack

Revert back to a striker that had no pre season, just come off a broken arm and is out of contract in a matter of months time?

Nah.

Who wanted to stay! Who wanted to play for us. Who could actually score. So what if he was out of contract? I’d rather a player worth zero in 12 months than what we’ve got now.
Hindsight on 21:50 - Sep 30 with 3014 viewsTheResurrection

Hindsight on 21:48 - Sep 30 by Kinsey

Who wanted to stay! Who wanted to play for us. Who could actually score. So what if he was out of contract? I’d rather a player worth zero in 12 months than what we’ve got now.

He didn't want to stay you clueless monk.

He was out the door all Summer.

Fack me... where do we find these mugs from?

Hindsight on 21:52 - Sep 30 with 3005 viewsE20Jack

Hindsight on 21:48 - Sep 30 by Kinsey

How do you know he wanted to stay? I would suggest that the fact he did not sign a contract means he did not.

How do you know how many he would have scored? He had scored 1 at this same point of the season last year and wouldn't score again until the last week of November, surely that would be even less due to the fact he had zero pre season.

Who would you replace him with when he walked on a free transfer? It is this short term thinking in the transfer market that we find ourselves with the squad we do now.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Hindsight on 21:52 - Sep 30 with 3001 viewsjedijack

Hindsight on 21:50 - Sep 30 by TheResurrection

Don't know why you waste your time mate.
Hindsight on 21:54 - Sep 30 with 2993 viewsKinsey

Hindsight on 21:50 - Sep 30 by TheResurrection

Mug.

Hahhaha
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024