Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 14:32 - Oct 12 with 7319 viewsDarran

You couldn’t make this shit up.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 on 20:59 - Oct 12 with 3287 viewsGaryjack

So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 on 20:38 - Oct 12 by Jackflack

When you put it that way... I need a new hobby

Nah, just grit your teeth and hope for the best instead of thinking we're on the verge of a whole new dawn as some would try and make out!
So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 on 13:35 - Oct 13 with 3099 viewsTaliesin

So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 on 20:24 - Oct 12 by theloneranger

Another worrying statement today.....

"And Wilfried Bony's nerve problem means Swansea head coach Paul Clement could yet go into the must-win game with the Terriers without his two star summer signings."

That's all we need now ,our star centre forward on Prozac!!

Would explain a lot mind!
So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 on 16:53 - Oct 13 with 3014 viewsPrivate_Partz

Our midfield is misfiring and Dancers ('Dancers'!!! I meant 'Sanches' effing predictive text!!!!!), after an erratic start, has been improving game on game. This is the bigger bit of bad news for me. I hope Ki is available as an option.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2017 17:55]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 on 18:16 - Oct 13 with 2956 viewsA_Fans_Dad

So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 on 16:53 - Oct 13 by Private_Partz

Our midfield is misfiring and Dancers ('Dancers'!!! I meant 'Sanches' effing predictive text!!!!!), after an erratic start, has been improving game on game. This is the bigger bit of bad news for me. I hope Ki is available as an option.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2017 17:55]

Sorry, Ki is no replacement for Sanches, having watched the videos of Sanches in our last couple of games he wins the ball a lot, which is not something Ki has ever done.
So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 on 20:13 - Oct 13 with 2903 viewsdameedna

Was on the cards with Bony. Ghastly decision to start him ahead of Abraham. Was also thinking of Sanches slotting in at no10. Look like it will be Fer or Ki.

Early doors for our latest signings to be injured.

Possibly a chance for others to knuckle down.

Just like last season a couple of wins and it starts to glow a couple of losses and it turns to cinder.

Bottom 3 is never a good feeling.

Only positive is we are better than last seasons shambles than united we have stayed in touch and that is important.

Another healthy dose of attrition coming up. Two teams with 9 behind the ball in defence and attack with us waiting to unleash Narsingh.
So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 on 22:40 - Oct 13 with 2854 viewsPrivate_Partz

So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 on 18:16 - Oct 13 by A_Fans_Dad

Sorry, Ki is no replacement for Sanches, having watched the videos of Sanches in our last couple of games he wins the ball a lot, which is not something Ki has ever done.

Well he is capable of holding the ball and switching direction to get a pass in. Much less likely to hoof. Problem is who does he pass to? I agree young Sanches looks a better prospect but don't forget we will always have to scrape the barrel due to our paper thin squad thanks to you know Huw ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 on 07:44 - Oct 14 with 2753 viewsNirvana

So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 on 19:46 - Oct 12 by Garyjack

Yep, i remember the good old days when it was score one miss three. Now we get play one miss three, but no goals! Great eh!

I see your Shalamar and raise you a Prince.

R.I.P. one of the best to ever do it.

So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 on 08:08 - Oct 14 with 2727 viewsbazzool

So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 on 17:40 - Oct 12 by Jackfath

Is Nathan dyer fit? He’ll save us.

F#$k dyer hes to selfish, he,l try and do to much and lose the ball
Login to get fewer ads

So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 on 09:03 - Oct 14 with 2690 viewsOldjack

So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 on 17:40 - Oct 12 by Jackfath

Is Nathan dyer fit? He’ll save us.

warra a div

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 on 10:12 - Oct 14 with 2657 viewsPegojack

I don't know why they bother saying a player has a 50/50 chance of playing, have you EVER seen anyone be selected after they've said that? If he's carrying a knock, he won't be playing, end of.
So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 on 10:17 - Oct 14 with 2649 viewsWarwickHunt

So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 on 20:38 - Oct 12 by Jackflack

When you put it that way... I need a new hobby

So does Jenkins.
So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 on 18:29 - Oct 14 with 2549 viewsSmellyplumz

So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 on 13:35 - Oct 13 by Taliesin

Would explain a lot mind!

Are they talking about a nerve in his body or his mental state? First I've heard of this.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 on 18:32 - Oct 14 with 2547 viewsGaryjack

So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 on 18:29 - Oct 14 by Smellyplumz

Are they talking about a nerve in his body or his mental state? First I've heard of this.

Well he was dressed as Elvis Presley in the stand today!
So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 on 18:33 - Oct 14 with 2537 viewsSmellyplumz

So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 on 18:32 - Oct 14 by Garyjack

Well he was dressed as Elvis Presley in the stand today!

So his heads gone then.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 on 18:51 - Oct 14 with 2514 viewsGaryjack

So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 on 18:33 - Oct 14 by Smellyplumz

So his heads gone then.

Well fried!
So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 on 20:20 - Oct 14 with 2463 viewsBLAZE

So Sanches was on Wind St with his missus at 4 o'clock this afternoon. You'd think he'd be made to attend the game and more to the point, you'd hope that he'd actually want to be at the game...
So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 on 20:21 - Oct 14 with 2460 viewsJackfath

So Sanches is out and Bony is only 50/50 on 20:20 - Oct 14 by BLAZE

So Sanches was on Wind St with his missus at 4 o'clock this afternoon. You'd think he'd be made to attend the game and more to the point, you'd hope that he'd actually want to be at the game...

What's she like?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024