Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Run from the Russians 18:08 - Oct 21 with 11154 viewsJackfath

If you sing this, could you stop as it’s really embarrassing.

Thanks.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Run from the Russians on 18:10 - Oct 21 with 4031 viewsdickythorpe

Discuss....
Run from the Russians on 18:10 - Oct 21 with 4020 viewsshandyjack

fully agree, most of the people who sing it would run too if they were in that position

Poll: Expectation for the season

Run from the Russians on 18:22 - Oct 21 with 3952 viewslonglostjack

It's called banter.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Run from the Russians on 18:26 - Oct 21 with 3932 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Run from the Russians on 18:22 - Oct 21 by longlostjack

It's called banter.

Mocking families for running away from Russian thugs attempting to stab and hospitalise them is banter?

Did you think the Dave Jones Packet of Sweets song was banter too? Probably.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Run from the Russians on 18:34 - Oct 21 with 3896 viewsmax936

Football fans at a football match singing songs and some went home early whatever next, what ever next l ask, shocking.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Run from the Russians on 18:39 - Oct 21 with 3871 viewsJackfath

Run from the Russians on 18:34 - Oct 21 by max936

Football fans at a football match singing songs and some went home early whatever next, what ever next l ask, shocking.

Not as shocking as rush hour traffic though.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Run from the Russians on 18:42 - Oct 21 with 3856 viewsGaryjack

Run from the Russians on 18:26 - Oct 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Mocking families for running away from Russian thugs attempting to stab and hospitalise them is banter?

Show me a link about Russian fans attacking families and trying to stab them you moron! And yes, at the time the Dave Jones song was funny! It's a football match not a fvckin knitting club. What the hell are we becoming! Right bunch of vvankers some of you are becoming on here aye!
Run from the Russians on 18:44 - Oct 21 with 3839 viewsE20Jack

Im with Fath on this. The overwhelming majority of which probably did nothing of the sort and were not even there.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Login to get fewer ads

Run from the Russians on 18:46 - Oct 21 with 3812 viewsFieryJack

Run from the Russians on 18:42 - Oct 21 by Garyjack

Show me a link about Russian fans attacking families and trying to stab them you moron! And yes, at the time the Dave Jones song was funny! It's a football match not a fvckin knitting club. What the hell are we becoming! Right bunch of vvankers some of you are becoming on here aye!

At the moment it's about as exciting as a knitting club, aye.
Run from the Russians on 18:47 - Oct 21 with 3805 viewsJackfath

I'd also add that perhaps the East stand would be better off starting some chants aimed at Jenkins and the owners rather than the away fans. Perhaps then we will see some momentum towards bringing an end to this sorry saga.

Before you say well how about the rest of the stadium starts a chant, well that's not going to happen is it.

Run from the Russians on 18:49 - Oct 21 with 3781 viewslonglostjack

Run from the Russians on 18:26 - Oct 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Probably your most stupid trolling post to date Dwight. The Huddersfield result has clearly got to you.

Run from the Russians on 18:50 - Oct 21 with 3772 viewslonglostjack

Run from the Russians on 18:47 - Oct 21 by Jackfath

I'd also add that perhaps the East stand would be better off starting some chants aimed at Jenkins and the owners rather than the away fans. Perhaps then we will see some momentum towards bringing an end to this sorry saga.

Before you say well how about the rest of the stadium starts a chant, well that's not going to happen is it.

Good post.

Run from the Russians on 18:54 - Oct 21 with 3735 viewsGaryjack

Run from the Russians on 18:44 - Oct 21 by E20Jack

Im with Fath on this. The overwhelming majority of which probably did nothing of the sort and were not even there.

Fair point.

Ok everyone, listen up! In future can we all only sing songs towards the opposing fans which are factually correct!
Run from the Russians on 19:02 - Oct 21 with 3678 viewsmax936

Run from the Russians on 18:39 - Oct 21 by Jackfath

Not as shocking as rush hour traffic though.

Don’t go to Football games is the best Mr Jackfath appalled.

Run from the Russians on 19:02 - Oct 21 with 3678 viewslonglostjack

Run from the Russians on 18:54 - Oct 21 by Garyjack

Fair point.

Ok everyone, listen up! In future can we all only sing songs towards the opposing fans which are factually correct!

Run from the Russians on 19:02 - Oct 21 with 3666 viewsJackfath

Run from the Russians on 19:02 - Oct 21 by max936

Don’t go to Football games is the best Mr Jackfath appalled.

Eh? Why would I not go to matches?

Run from the Russians on 19:06 - Oct 21 with 3647 viewspencoedjack

Run from the Russians on 18:47 - Oct 21 by Jackfath

Unfortunately there are to many ‘fans’ in the stadium who still think Jenkins is some kind of messiah
Run from the Russians on 19:08 - Oct 21 with 3623 viewsE20Jack

Fair point.

It would certainly help. Would it have any effect on you if opposition fans started singing ''You lost to Cheltenham 18-0!!''.

It would be met with a blank look of confusion.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Run from the Russians on 19:10 - Oct 21 with 3598 viewsJack_Meoff

Fair point.

We've got a relatively horizontally challenged Pole (based upon the average heights of the goalkeepers from the nineteen other Premier League clubs derived from factual evidence) in our goal,
We've got a relatively horizontally challenged Pole (based upon the average heights of the goalkeepers from the nineteen other Premier League clubs derived from factual evidence) in our goal,
We've got a relatively horizontally challenged Pole (based upon the average heights of the goalkeepers from the nineteen other Premier League clubs derived from factual evidence) in our goal.

Doesn't scan well from a syllabic perspective but it may catch on.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Run from the Russians on 19:10 - Oct 21 with 3595 viewsJackfath

Run from the Russians on 19:08 - Oct 21 by E20Jack

It would certainly help. Would it have any effect on you if opposition fans started singing ''You lost to Cheltenham 18-0!!''.

Or, more likely, "Christ, the Welsh really are a thick ignorant bunch"

Run from the Russians on 19:11 - Oct 21 with 3592 viewsKingBony

Run from the Russians on 18:42 - Oct 21 by Garyjack

Chill out Gaz

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Run from the Russians on 19:12 - Oct 21 with 3572 viewsmax936

Run from the Russians on 19:02 - Oct 21 by Jackfath

Eh? Why would I not go to matches?

Well it doesn’t agree with you cause you come on hear moaning bout people singing songs and leaving early, anyway carry on you’ve got the rise you wanted, lve better things to do.

Run from the Russians on 19:15 - Oct 21 with 3546 viewsGaryjack

Run from the Russians on 19:08 - Oct 21 by E20Jack

Erm, no it wouldn't, as we've never lost 18-0 to Cheltenham. English fans however did 'run from the Russians'. It matters not if they were the ones in attendance at todays game.
Run from the Russians on 19:17 - Oct 21 with 3538 viewsJackfath

Run from the Russians on 19:12 - Oct 21 by max936

Well it doesn’t agree with you cause you come on hear moaning bout people singing songs and leaving early, anyway carry on you’ve got the rise you wanted, lve better things to do.

You're not reading what I write my friend. You (like many others) immediately start to get wound up because I'm offering a view which doesn't agree with yours. Nothing to do with getting a "rise".

Have a nice night.

Run from the Russians on 19:18 - Oct 21 with 3529 viewsKingBony

Run from the Russians on 19:17 - Oct 21 by Jackfath

You're not reading what I write my friend. You (like many others) immediately start to get wound up because I'm offering a view which doesn't agree with yours. Nothing to do with getting a "rise".

Have a nice night.

Bang on the money fathy

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024