Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October 16:49 - Oct 26 with 5101 viewsSwan02

The Ospreys take on Newport Gwent Dragons at the Liberty stadium tomorrow evening with a 7:35 kick off.
After two very good performances against Europes best two sides, Saracens and Clemont, there's hope that the Ospreys have now turned the corner after an uncharacteristic poor start to this season.
Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 17:32 - Oct 26 with 3370 viewsmax936

Im not being funny but Isn't there a forum somewhere for this kind of shit?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 17:43 - Oct 26 with 3363 viewsraynor94

You must be pleased beating Clermont and Saracens

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 17:46 - Oct 26 with 3360 viewsmax936

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 17:43 - Oct 26 by raynor94

?

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 18:57 - Oct 26 with 3332 viewsdickythorpe

I'm expecting Sam Cross to be everywhere
Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 19:11 - Oct 26 with 3322 viewsmax936

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 18:57 - Oct 26 by dickythorpe

I'm expecting Sam Cross to be everywhere

Looking forward to it, got to better than the normal Friday night tele fare we have to put up with.

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 21:56 - Oct 26 with 3287 viewsScotia

I was given a free ticket for the scarlets game. Despite going to school in pontarddulais and being brought up on rugby, I was bored to tears, no atmosphere, freezing cold, £4 a pint of pi$$, a crap game and surrounded by kids.
I was offered the same tomorrow and turned it down. I wouldn't go if I was paid. The wru should enter two teams in the aviva premiership and be done with it.
Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 23:49 - Oct 26 with 3252 viewsmax936

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 21:56 - Oct 26 by Scotia

I was given a free ticket for the scarlets game. Despite going to school in pontarddulais and being brought up on rugby, I was bored to tears, no atmosphere, freezing cold, £4 a pint of pi$$, a crap game and surrounded by kids.
I was offered the same tomorrow and turned it down. I wouldn't go if I was paid. The wru should enter two teams in the aviva premiership and be done with it.

The RFU won't allow it on the grounds that if they did both Scotland and Ireland will want to put Teams in, there's been all sorts of legal rangalings going on regarding the matter so I've been told.

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 06:38 - Oct 27 with 3229 viewsdickythorpe

Rugby crowds just don't get the Liberty rocking. (Or full!!!)

The Liberty is a football stadium. It's incredible watching the Swans there. But the O's, well it's bloody soulless and certain rugby followers are so self righteous it's very off putting to a genuine fan.
Login to get fewer ads

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 07:54 - Oct 27 with 3204 viewsSwan02

It's game day and the weather is set to be dry:).
After the soulless display at the Liberty stadium last Tuesday evening let's hope the Ospreys can light up the region with a solid display against the Dragons.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2017 7:56]
Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 09:59 - Oct 27 with 3178 viewsmax936

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 07:54 - Oct 27 by Swan02

It's game day and the weather is set to be dry:).
After the soulless display at the Liberty stadium last Tuesday evening let's hope the Ospreys can light up the region with a solid display against the Dragons.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2017 7:56]

Well after their encouraging display against Sarries I'm expecting to see a confident performance and a good win.

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 16:58 - Oct 27 with 3118 viewsSwan02

Bigger v Henson.
Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 17:06 - Oct 27 with 3111 viewsmax936

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 16:58 - Oct 27 by Swan02

Bigger v Henson.

Used to have a lot of time for Gav he was a nice lad on his way up he's probably still that lad to those that know him.
Dan Biggar is a nice lad to, talking to Assi in Neath safternoon nice guy just don't get on the wrong side of him not sure if he's starting tonight he didn't say.

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 18:11 - Oct 27 with 3075 viewsmonmouth

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 17:43 - Oct 26 by raynor94

About 445 consecutive defeats now I think apart from luckily edging past a team of italian chefs.

Load of crap. Maybe Clement can teach them to defend. They have no clue in attack either. The Liberty is not a place for attacking at the moment.

They're lucky that the 'Dragons' (Jesus, the imagination on these guys) aren't even a pub team.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 18:35 - Oct 27 with 3070 viewsmax936

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 18:11 - Oct 27 by monmouth

About 445 consecutive defeats now I think apart from luckily edging past a team of italian chefs.

Load of crap. Maybe Clement can teach them to defend. They have no clue in attack either. The Liberty is not a place for attacking at the moment.

They're lucky that the 'Dragons' (Jesus, the imagination on these guys) aren't even a pub team.

Shurrup Monny you've gone a right misery lately aye must be an age thing.

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 18:42 - Oct 27 with 3066 viewsYossarian

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 16:58 - Oct 27 by Swan02

Bigger v Henson.

Start a Planet Ospreys rugby forum please.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 18:54 - Oct 27 with 3058 viewsZZoric

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 18:11 - Oct 27 by monmouth

u must've missed the last 2 matches - spirited, gutsy and skillful - against last year's winners and runners up - and on top for large spells; rocking Sarries who had recently thumped the Saints again this season scoring 50+ points

McCall was rightly wary ahead of last week's game commenting that the O's were the better team for 70 mins against Clermont
Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 19:09 - Oct 27 with 3053 viewsmonmouth

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 18:54 - Oct 27 by ZZoric

u must've missed the last 2 matches - spirited, gutsy and skillful - against last year's winners and runners up - and on top for large spells; rocking Sarries who had recently thumped the Saints again this season scoring 50+ points

McCall was rightly wary ahead of last week's game commenting that the O's were the better team for 70 mins against Clermont

Eh? So they lost again then. Twice. As I said.

I watched both games as it happens. Clermont were always going to win in second gear. They certainly were gutsy losers against Sarries. I like rugby, but Tandy has f*cked the Ospreys good and proper. They won’t be in the top European comp next year.

At least they will get a W tonight.

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 19:11 - Oct 27 with 3051 viewsmonmouth

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 18:35 - Oct 27 by max936

Shurrup Monny you've gone a right misery lately aye must be an age thing.

🤣🤣

Is your last name Tandy, Steve?

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 19:12 - Oct 27 with 3049 viewsJackfath

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 17:32 - Oct 26 by max936

Im not being funny but Isn't there a forum somewhere for this kind of shit?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 19:25 - Oct 27 with 3043 viewsjack2jack

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 18:42 - Oct 27 by Yossarian

Start a Planet Ospreys rugby forum please.

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 19:40 - Oct 27 with 3031 viewsmax936

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 19:11 - Oct 27 by monmouth

🤣🤣

Is your last name Tandy, Steve?

One of the many Steve's that I do know surname is though he's a good guy is Tandy, lack of financial clout has fuked the Ospreys up not Tandy, lots of money has been wasted there, mostly by the New Zealander who has now pissed off and the loss of quality players that have left/retired, he's losing Webb now as well why haven't the WRU given him a central contract to keep him here, Ireland don't lose players to England and France well not as many as we do, so the blame doesn't lie with the Coaches.

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 19:46 - Oct 27 with 3024 viewsunion_jack

26 phases and got nowhere. This is sh1t rugby. No invention, guile or imagination. Brawn rugby not brain.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 19:54 - Oct 27 with 3016 viewsFlashberryjack

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 19:46 - Oct 27 by union_jack

26 phases and got nowhere. This is sh1t rugby. No invention, guile or imagination. Brawn rugby not brain.

It's no coincidence that the Ospreys are playing the same old boring shyte that Swans are playing, albeit with a different shaped ball.

Maybe the Liberty stadium needs the help of an exorcist to rid it of the evil spirits.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 19:59 - Oct 27 with 3010 viewsunion_jack

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 19:54 - Oct 27 by Flashberryjack

It's no coincidence that the Ospreys are playing the same old boring shyte that Swans are playing, albeit with a different shaped ball.

Maybe the Liberty stadium needs the help of an exorcist to rid it of the evil spirits.

You know what Flash, I was about to say exactly the same!

Is it The Lib or really just a coincidence that both teams are coached appallingly!!??

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 20:04 - Oct 27 with 3008 viewsunion_jack

Ospreys v Dragons Friday 27th October on 19:59 - Oct 27 by union_jack

You know what Flash, I was about to say exactly the same!

Is it The Lib or really just a coincidence that both teams are coached appallingly!!??

23 minutes that took. If Ospreys had been in the `Dragons' shoes it wouldn't have taken that long.

Bish, bash, bosh!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024