Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' 10:43 - Nov 2 with 7771 viewsSwanzay

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/ill-never-another-job-like-13802095
'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 11:18 - Nov 2 with 6847 viewsOldjack

I really liked Garry,shame it didn't work out for him

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 12:15 - Nov 2 with 6769 viewsDr_Winston

He'll never have another job full stop if he doesn't pull his finger out at Middlesbrough.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 12:58 - Nov 2 with 6678 views34dfgdf54

Getting found out big time at Boro. Their fans want him out already, spent big cash aswell I believe.
'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 13:07 - Nov 2 with 6659 viewsDarran

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 12:58 - Nov 2 by 34dfgdf54

Getting found out big time at Boro. Their fans want him out already, spent big cash aswell I believe.

The Championship table doesn’t look that bad for them does it?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 13:15 - Nov 2 with 6637 viewsMeraki

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 13:07 - Nov 2 by Darran

They're in 8th - 2 points outside the play-offs - won their last 2 away games.

Seem to be doing alright to me?
'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 13:19 - Nov 2 with 6610 viewsDarran

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 13:15 - Nov 2 by Meraki

They're in 8th - 2 points outside the play-offs - won their last 2 away games.

Seem to be doing alright to me?

Indeed.

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 13:21 - Nov 2 with 6601 views34dfgdf54

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 13:07 - Nov 2 by Darran

8th won't cut it when you have a net spend of more than £50mill. Has just come off the back of two big wins though in fairness.
'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 13:21 - Nov 2 with 6600 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He's right, nobody should ever have another job here the way he did. Hounded out his predecessor and then appointed as his replacement with absolutely no experience relevant to the job.

It was a disgusting appointment and it still bemuses me why the majority didn't turn on Jenkins around that time.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 13:22 - Nov 2 with 6592 viewsDarran

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 13:21 - Nov 2 by 34dfgdf54

8th won't cut it when you have a net spend of more than £50mill. Has just come off the back of two big wins though in fairness.

Oh I see.

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 19:49 - Nov 2 with 6252 viewsBrynmill_Jack

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 13:21 - Nov 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He's right, nobody should ever have another job here the way he did. Hounded out his predecessor and then appointed as his replacement with absolutely no experience relevant to the job.

It was a disgusting appointment and it still bemuses me why the majority didn't turn on Jenkins around that time.

Did it to both Sousa and Laudrup. Two European footballing legends. Loyal club man? No, just a massive ego on legs

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 19:55 - Nov 2 with 6233 viewsMeraki

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 13:21 - Nov 2 by 34dfgdf54

They sold about £35 millions worth of players though - so their net spend is about £15m.
'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 20:19 - Nov 2 with 6179 viewsexiledclaseboy

We’ve been far more sh*t since he left than we were when he was here. But he’s here no longer so f*ck him.

Poll: Tory leader

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 20:28 - Nov 2 with 6151 viewsTim_Harry

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 13:21 - Nov 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'll be honest, at the time I was happy with the Monk appointment.

We were on our way down. It was looking as though Laudrup had lost all discipline within the squad. I still believe he had. A great footballing legend and a great footballing mind, but the people skills of a nobody.

Monk was an intelligent, well respected guy. Those were the reasons for our season being turned around. It was the right appointment for the job in hand. I was convinced that a guy like Monk who knew our footballing philosophy inside out would take us forward. And it worked as long as he was playing the tactics he inherited.

Unfortunately he didn't understand it as well as I thought. The first sign was when we signed Jack Cork. He was just the type of player we needed, but he came into the side at the expense of a winger. Which affected our width and therefore destroyed our passing game. That passing game still hasn't recovered. Mainly because we've never employed a decent manager since.

The following season we signed Andre Ayew. Excellent striker, crap winger. Again our passing game doesn't work when our "winger" spends half of his time in the a cramped midfield while the right hand side of the park is deserted.

PASSING IS EASIER WHEN THERE IS MORE SPACE IN MIDFIELD. WINGERS HUGGING THE TOUCHLINE CREATE SPACE IN THE MIDDLE.

Sorry for the caps, just thought there needed to be extra emphasis on something that even ex Premier League player don't understand!
'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 20:33 - Nov 2 with 6128 viewsE20Jack

Like most managers we have, they make a positive impact and then regress after a little while and things need a freshen up. We do not seem a club that deals well with longevity in the managerial department.

Who has been our longest appointment in the last 10 years? Brendan Rodgers with 2 seasons?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 20:36 - Nov 2 with 6121 viewsWarwickHunt

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 19:49 - Nov 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Did it to both Sousa and Laudrup. Two European footballing legends. Loyal club man? No, just a massive ego on legs

The "biography"...
'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 20:37 - Nov 2 with 6114 viewsE20Jack

Out of our last 23 managers, only one has broken the 3 year mark - John Hollins. Before that it was Burrows almost 30 years ago.

And Toshack is the only manager to hit the 5 year mark since 1965.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2017 20:39]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 20:42 - Nov 2 with 6098 viewsmonmouth

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 20:19 - Nov 2 by exiledclaseboy

We’ve been far more sh*t since he left than we were when he was here. But he’s here no longer so f*ck him.

Not sure about that. Those last few games before he left were as poor as anything I've seen us do in the PL and we weren't going to get better. The Bradley endgame of West Ham and Bournemouth was the only time I can think of as comparable.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 20:50 - Nov 2 with 6080 viewsTim_Harry

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 20:42 - Nov 2 by monmouth

Not sure about that. Those last few games before he left were as poor as anything I've seen us do in the PL and we weren't going to get better. The Bradley endgame of West Ham and Bournemouth was the only time I can think of as comparable.

Bradley and Monk's last few games were the worst I've seen since Cusack was in charge.

Watching games knowing that a win will salvage their job. Therefore not knowing if a win or a loss is the best result.

Mindf*cking times!
'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 22:52 - Nov 2 with 5934 viewsKilkennyjack

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 19:49 - Nov 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Exactly 👏.

Ruined the Swansea Way. Moron.

Beware of the Risen People

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 08:36 - Nov 3 with 5734 viewsUxbridge

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 20:19 - Nov 2 by exiledclaseboy

I'd dispute that. We were utterly, utterly clueless for that two month spell before he left. I'd never seen a drop off like it. The squad is probably weaker now though.

Know it's been said elsewhere, but I've always thought it was that obsession with a Plan B that did for us. It'll take ages to recover from that.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 09:57 - Nov 3 with 5655 viewsmonmouth

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 08:36 - Nov 3 by Uxbridge

I'd dispute that. We were utterly, utterly clueless for that two month spell before he left. I'd never seen a drop off like it. The squad is probably weaker now though.

Know it's been said elsewhere, but I've always thought it was that obsession with a Plan B that did for us. It'll take ages to recover from that.

It was an obsession with a wrong Plan A, shirley? We played it in both his permanent seasons. We had no Plan B, because we sacked off all our footballers or made them defend 'in shape' (sound familiar?). He couldn't wait to get players like De Guzman out the door after we played some great football when he was in temporary charge, before he decided he 'deserved to wear the suit'. This was systematic and planned. He thought himself and the idiot Clotet knew everything.

Water under the bridge now, but I very much doubt we will ever recover. Personally I would move heaven and earth to get Rodgers back if we can survive ths season. Could have spent 17m on that instead of another identikit midfielder maybe. He'd be mental to come mind, but he does like a bit of cash does our Brenno.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 10:00 - Nov 3 with 5647 viewsLoyal

Horrible cnt whose idiotic Mrs slagged off our city.
What comes around, she won't be with him in five years. Needy parasite.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 10:18 - Nov 3 with 5630 viewsDr_Winston

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 09:57 - Nov 3 by monmouth

It was an obsession with a wrong Plan A, shirley? We played it in both his permanent seasons. We had no Plan B, because we sacked off all our footballers or made them defend 'in shape' (sound familiar?). He couldn't wait to get players like De Guzman out the door after we played some great football when he was in temporary charge, before he decided he 'deserved to wear the suit'. This was systematic and planned. He thought himself and the idiot Clotet knew everything.

Water under the bridge now, but I very much doubt we will ever recover. Personally I would move heaven and earth to get Rodgers back if we can survive ths season. Could have spent 17m on that instead of another identikit midfielder maybe. He'd be mental to come mind, but he does like a bit of cash does our Brenno.

Rodgers back working alongside a new DoF. Might just salvage the situation.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 10:30 - Nov 3 with 5620 viewsJoe_bradshaw

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 20:42 - Nov 2 by monmouth

People keep saying West Ham and Bournemouth were Bradley’s finale.

Bradley was licking his wound back in the USA when we played Bournemouth.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 10:37 - Nov 3 with 5608 viewsMeraki

'I'll never have another job like Swansea City' on 10:18 - Nov 3 by Dr_Winston

Rodgers back working alongside a new DoF. Might just salvage the situation.

You are a dream Dr. Winston!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024