Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions 11:31 - Nov 2 with 10282 viewsLandore_Jack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/systemic-failure-swans

#backtojack

Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 11:35 - Nov 2 with 4806 viewsmagicdaps10

Tough questions!?!

He will have the answers, not the correct ones but in his head he will believe every word he speaks.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 11:44 - Nov 2 with 4781 viewswhoflungdung

Indefensible

He's made mistakes then repeated them

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 11:51 - Nov 2 with 4770 viewswhiterock

Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 11:44 - Nov 2 by whoflungdung

Indefensible

He's made mistakes then repeated them

There's been mistakes, for sure but there's been some results too, remember the old mantra, if he does well he's a (insert managers name) signing, if he does crap then he's a Jenkins signing, AAyew, wasn't a bad free transfer, sold for £20.5m, Gomis was, even though he's scoring for fun elsewhere, Gylfi (indirectly as free), sold for £40m, Tabanau was crap, Kingsley was decent, Llorente was a snip, Borja, say no more.
Last January, we done reasonable in the window, even though I, like most thought it was a poor window, lets hope we sign a creative player because that's what we desperately need right here, right now.
Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 11:54 - Nov 2 with 4759 viewsKGriz16

This is the start of it all, the downfall of HJ. Finally. It may only be Walesonline, but soon more vigilant people will come knocking and demand answers from this man whose been allowed to run our club into the f*cking floor.
Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 11:55 - Nov 2 with 4754 viewswhoflungdung

Overall , of recent years ,he s been a disaster

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 12:02 - Nov 2 with 4736 viewswhiterock

Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 11:55 - Nov 2 by whoflungdung

Overall , of recent years ,he s been a disaster

I'd agree, overall but if he has a decent January window then I'd disagree, fine margins
Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 12:02 - Nov 2 with 4735 viewsLandore_Jack

Wathan has finally woken up.

#backtojack

Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 12:05 - Nov 2 with 4721 viewsJoshTheJack

Wathans removed his head from his ass then.I was beginning to think the club employed him.Hopefully this and the protest on Saturday will wake up more of our fans.Hopefully we see an article on the protest aswell.
Login to get fewer ads

Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 12:14 - Nov 2 with 4692 viewsDr_Winston

Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 12:02 - Nov 2 by Landore_Jack

Or he's being let loose by the same people who turned him on Guidolin.

Wathan is the club's tame journalist. It would be massively out of character if he's decided to go rogue now.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 12:24 - Nov 2 with 4660 viewscostalotta

Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 12:14 - Nov 2 by Dr_Winston

Wathan is the club's tame journalist. It would be massively out of character if he's decided to go rogue now.

Indeed it would be.

Thinking further on this I wonder who Wathan now answers to at the Club.

Maybe the end is nigh for HJ?
Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 12:48 - Nov 2 with 4597 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 11:51 - Nov 2 by whiterock

There's been mistakes, for sure but there's been some results too, remember the old mantra, if he does well he's a (insert managers name) signing, if he does crap then he's a Jenkins signing, AAyew, wasn't a bad free transfer, sold for £20.5m, Gomis was, even though he's scoring for fun elsewhere, Gylfi (indirectly as free), sold for £40m, Tabanau was crap, Kingsley was decent, Llorente was a snip, Borja, say no more.
Last January, we done reasonable in the window, even though I, like most thought it was a poor window, lets hope we sign a creative player because that's what we desperately need right here, right now.

That may have been good "Business" but it was lousy for the Team, coaches and the Managers trying to make it work.
Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 12:51 - Nov 2 with 4583 viewsmajorraglan

Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 12:14 - Nov 2 by Dr_Winston

I read the article before reading your post and had formed the same opinion.

Maybe we are reading more in to this than there is, but could it be with Cardiff’s “resurgence” and more material available to fill the back page Walesonline feel they could be a little more questioning? If I were Messrs Kaplan and Levein I wouldn’t be happy with the acquisitions of the last 2 close seasons.
Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 12:54 - Nov 2 with 4575 viewsshandyjack

Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 11:51 - Nov 2 by whiterock

Ayew wasn't a free, he cost us bug in a signing on fee. Gomis went for a loss after his signing on fee. Gylfi wasn't a free either as we swapped 2 valuable assets to secure him.
In the past 2 1/2 windows we have sold £67m worth of talent in CM and replaced them with substandard players

Poll: Expectation for the season

Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 13:00 - Nov 2 with 4541 viewsIAN05

Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 12:51 - Nov 2 by majorraglan

I read the article before reading your post and had formed the same opinion.

Maybe we are reading more in to this than there is, but could it be with Cardiff’s “resurgence” and more material available to fill the back page Walesonline feel they could be a little more questioning? If I were Messrs Kaplan and Levein I wouldn’t be happy with the acquisitions of the last 2 close seasons.

In the space of 24 hours we have seen praise for the work being done by Chris Pearlman and now the biggest slating Jenkins has probably ever received from the local press.

I wonder who is pulling the strings then ???
Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 13:00 - Nov 2 with 4541 viewsSwanjaxs

Wathan isn't stupid, he reads this site and is well aware of the planed protest on Saturday! Basically he's supplying the petrol and match ..... let's not disappoint him 🔥🔥
[Post edited 2 Nov 2017 13:10]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 13:11 - Nov 2 with 4499 viewsMeraki

This paragraph says it all for me...

"When once the signings of Michu, Michel Vorm, Wilfied Bony (first time around), even Angel Rangel for £15,000, were lauded, there has been the valid lambasting of a string of flops. Go back over two years and a total of £32m was spent on the catastrophic quartet of Franck Tabanou, Eder, Alberto Paloschi and Borja Baston, players who made a grand total of 13 Premier League starts. Being unlucky shouldn’t come into it."
Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 13:23 - Nov 2 with 4442 viewswhiterock

Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 12:54 - Nov 2 by shandyjack

Ayew wasn't a free, he cost us bug in a signing on fee. Gomis went for a loss after his signing on fee. Gylfi wasn't a free either as we swapped 2 valuable assets to secure him.
In the past 2 1/2 windows we have sold £67m worth of talent in CM and replaced them with substandard players

1 valuable asset, vorm was a make weight and had to go to get him off our wage bill, Ben came through the ranks so cost us sweet FA
Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 13:26 - Nov 2 with 4430 viewsNeath_Jack

Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 12:02 - Nov 2 by Landore_Jack

Jenkins must have cast him aside for a new spunk bucket.

Wathan is as bad as the sellouts and the Trust, all in the same dirty bed.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 13:26 - Nov 2 with 4426 viewstheloneranger

Interesting to read in that article that it was Brian Flynn pushing to sign Tammy on loan, before Paul Clement.

Clement has said he was trying to sign Chalobah on loan from Chelsea but that fell through when we signed Tammy, but was gobsmacked when told Watford had signed him on a permanent deal..... because the Swans hadn't asked about a permanent deal!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 15:59 - Nov 2 with 4174 viewsLandore_Jack

The failure to sign a LB after Kingsley departed was a farce.

#backtojack

Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 16:19 - Nov 2 with 4129 viewsMeraki

Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 13:23 - Nov 2 by whiterock

1 valuable asset, vorm was a make weight and had to go to get him off our wage bill, Ben came through the ranks so cost us sweet FA

Forget about the money! It was all still detrimental to the team.
Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 16:24 - Nov 2 with 4119 viewsswancity

Who knows maybe the Trust will ask him some tough questions

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 16:38 - Nov 2 with 4087 viewsLoyal

Huw Jenkins will have all the on field recruitment ins and outs to hand and I guarantee everyone they will show a profit, and that's all the yanks care about.
End of.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 17:34 - Nov 2 with 3995 viewslonglostjack

This. A good article but I suspect he's got the nod from the owners. He could have written that article weeks if not months ago. In the interest of balance I understand that as a journalist he'd be excluded from the owner's inner circle if he went too much out on a limb. His hatchet job on Guidolin though remains inexcusable.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2017 17:35]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Recruitment failure - Huw Jenkins now faces tough questions on 17:59 - Nov 2 with 3923 viewsOldjack

and who is gonna question him ?no fuker that's who

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024