Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our next manager 17:22 - Nov 4 with 5077 viewsdickythorpe

Listening to Ian Walsh about how poor our basics are, how lazy players are getting back up off the floor ....SEND FOR BIG SAM!!!!!
Our next manager on 17:26 - Nov 4 with 3128 viewswhoflungdung

Can't see SA being attracted to Swansea

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Our next manager on 17:26 - Nov 4 with 3118 viewsdonkonky

Agree! And he could also do the role of DOF. Big shake up from top to bottom needed. No hiding place for anyone today... clueless!!
N/A. on 17:27 - Nov 4 with 3106 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:50]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Our next manager on 17:27 - Nov 4 with 3092 viewsWarwickHunt

Our next manager on 17:26 - Nov 4 by whoflungdung

Can't see SA being attracted to Swansea

Sam would go to Aleppo if the money was right.
Our next manager on 17:28 - Nov 4 with 3070 viewswhoflungdung

No way would Pulis put out a team like Clement has done

Our next manager on 17:30 - Nov 4 with 2998 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Our next manager on 17:28 - Nov 4 by whoflungdung

No way would Pulis put out a team like Clement has done

Pulis would have problems fielding 7 centre backs with our squad.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Our next manager on 17:30 - Nov 4 with 2997 viewsjasper_T

I'd prefer to keep clement than see that corrupt fat fck worm his way into our club.
N/A. on 17:30 - Nov 4 with 2976 viewsHuw57

Our next manager on 17:30 - Nov 4 by Joe_bradshaw

Pulis would have problems fielding 7 centre backs with our squad.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:50]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Login to get fewer ads

Our next manager on 17:32 - Nov 4 with 2949 viewsjack247

We have enough quality in that squad to cause teams problems without playing rigid, percentage football.

If and when he goes, I’m sure we will go for another firefighter. We need to appoint with primary focus on keeping us up but also one eye on the following season. Sacking managers every season is going to catch up with us soon if it doesn’t this time.
Our next manager on 17:36 - Nov 4 with 2863 viewswhoflungdung

Comparing Swansea to Aleppo isn't fair Phil..

It's got the lovely Gower near

Our next manager on 17:38 - Nov 4 with 2834 viewslondonlisa2001

Our next manager on 17:36 - Nov 4 by whoflungdung

Comparing Swansea to Aleppo isn't fair Phil..

It's got the lovely Gower near

Good point.

The Everton job is vacant and that's a lot more like Aleppo...
Our next manager on 17:42 - Nov 4 with 2759 viewsTheKirkyLife

Koeman, Big Sam, Pulis - honestly I'd be happy with any of them.

As much as I'd love to see other free managers such as Tuschel consider us they probably wouldn't.

I'd almost say at this point throwing in Britts or another player turned manager looking for their break may well be the way to go.
Our next manager on 17:45 - Nov 4 with 2723 viewsjack247

Our next manager on 17:42 - Nov 4 by TheKirkyLife

Koeman, Big Sam, Pulis - honestly I'd be happy with any of them.

As much as I'd love to see other free managers such as Tuschel consider us they probably wouldn't.

I'd almost say at this point throwing in Britts or another player turned manager looking for their break may well be the way to go.

It’s gonna be a left field (I.e. cheap) appointment. Unless they surprise us and stick with Clement.

I can’t see us going for big names like Allardyce or Koeman

Edit. Leon until the end of the season wouldn’t surprise me either
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 17:46]
Our next manager on 17:47 - Nov 4 with 2672 viewswhoflungdung

Maybe you should pay a visit. Lisa

Little difference

Our next manager on 17:49 - Nov 4 with 2643 viewscostalotta

Our next manager on 17:32 - Nov 4 by jack247

We have enough quality in that squad to cause teams problems without playing rigid, percentage football.

If and when he goes, I’m sure we will go for another firefighter. We need to appoint with primary focus on keeping us up but also one eye on the following season. Sacking managers every season is going to catch up with us soon if it doesn’t this time.

im not so sure about that. Id like to believe it though but realistically its not there as this is a myth.

Too many of our so called first teasers are just not good enough. Look at their history and performances over their careers before they came hear and that tells a story...

Ayew... Relegated with Villa
Fer... Relegated with Norwich and QPR
Carroll...Relegated while on loan at QPR
Ollson... Relegated two with Norwich
Clucas... Relegated with Hull

Nearly half a team there.

Then we relying too much on Mawson and Abraham who whilst have tons of potential and have. Loads of effort,but little EPL experience.

Then there are the over the hill players we still fall back on...

Then there is the lack of cover (LB, RB)

No creativity.

All of this added up is only ever going to go one way.

HJ OUT NOW!!
Our next manager on 18:04 - Nov 4 with 2494 viewsjack247

Our next manager on 17:49 - Nov 4 by costalotta

im not so sure about that. Id like to believe it though but realistically its not there as this is a myth.

Too many of our so called first teasers are just not good enough. Look at their history and performances over their careers before they came hear and that tells a story...

Then we relying too much on Mawson and Abraham who whilst have tons of potential and have. Loads of effort,but little EPL experience.

No creativity.

HJ OUT NOW!!

Not doubting we have recruited badly recently, but do you think Burnley, Brighton, Bournemouth, Huddersfield, West Brom etc don’t have first teamers that have either been relegated before or been journeymen championship/lower league players?

We aren’t talking about competing with Man United and Chelsea here.

There is a shedload of creativity in Sanches, Abraham. Bony, Fer, Mesa and Ayew. They aren’t going to be able to express it under this type of manager though.
Our next manager on 18:07 - Nov 4 with 2455 viewscmajack

Our next manager on 17:49 - Nov 4 by costalotta

No creativity.

HJ OUT NOW!!

Absolutely says it all. Would any of those players relegated with other clubs be playing in premier league if we hadn't signed them ,really really doubt it. We have had some shocking performances over the last couple of seasons but today takes some beating.
Our next manager on 18:13 - Nov 4 with 2392 viewscostalotta

Our next manager on 18:04 - Nov 4 by jack247

Not doubting we have recruited badly recently, but do you think Burnley, Brighton, Bournemouth, Huddersfield, West Brom etc don’t have first teamers that have either been relegated before or been journeymen championship/lower league players?

We aren’t talking about competing with Man United and Chelsea here.

There is a shedload of creativity in Sanches, Abraham. Bony, Fer, Mesa and Ayew. They aren’t going to be able to express it under this type of manager though.

i don't care about man u, chelsea or who fecking ever.

What i am saying is we have too many of them. That is obvious given our recruitment policy and performance levels for a few years now.

And this creativity you speak of, why are we not seeing it? There was that article in the Guardian which suggested that there were only a dozen or so assists in our entire first team in their entire careers. Is that what you are talking about? Because if it is, its not enough in this league.
Our next manager on 18:21 - Nov 4 with 2329 viewsjack247

Our next manager on 18:13 - Nov 4 by costalotta

i don't care about man u, chelsea or who fecking ever.

What i am saying is we have too many of them. That is obvious given our recruitment policy and performance levels for a few years now.

And this creativity you speak of, why are we not seeing it? There was that article in the Guardian which suggested that there were only a dozen or so assists in our entire first team in their entire careers. Is that what you are talking about? Because if it is, its not enough in this league.

I understand exactly what you are saying.

What I am telling you us the teams in our mini league are also littered with players who have been relegated before or not made it at PL level. That’s what makes the top teams (who don’t) comparison relevant. You seem to imply we’re unique in that regard?

Paul Clement is the reason we aren’t seeing creativity. The players are clearly drilled to keep possession and shape. Let Sanches loose to run at people and he will create panic, if he’s got players supporting him, he will open up gaps in defences. Similarly, put Mesa on the ball and tell our attacking players to make runs for him to pick out. Appreciate Bony hasn’t been fit, but get Tammy and Ayew buzzing off him and we’re gonna create chances.

Clement won’t do any of these, because they risk us losing possession and being caught out of position.
Our next manager on 18:24 - Nov 4 with 2281 viewswhoflungdung

Good post. 247 but we lose possession anyway so easily .so he s not doing a good job

Our next manager on 18:28 - Nov 4 with 2238 viewsjack247

Our next manager on 18:24 - Nov 4 by whoflungdung

Good post. 247 but we lose possession anyway so easily .so he s not doing a good job

What he is doing has stopped working.

It’s great away to big teams in a 532. At home to teams like Brighton, players seem afraid to make mistakes, which inevitably ends up with them either making mistakes, or surrendering impetus.

I can only see this going one way for Clement and I say that as someone who was a massive fan of his work last season.
Our next manager on 18:34 - Nov 4 with 2191 viewswhoflungdung

Last season ways just that

We are where we are

Our next manager on 18:37 - Nov 4 with 2154 viewsdickythorpe

Our next manager on 18:34 - Nov 4 by whoflungdung

Last season ways just that

We are where we are

Whö would you have in?
Our next manager on 18:46 - Nov 4 with 2083 viewsPacemaker

Our next manager on 18:37 - Nov 4 by dickythorpe

Whö would you have in?

I think we will have a real problem with attracting players and coaches, who are we realistically going to attract to this shower of shit.

No manager is ever going to do anything with one hand tied behind his back.

I think Clement will stay.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Our next manager on 18:56 - Nov 4 with 1982 viewsmonmouth

One post from me then logging off. I am too pig sick to take part in the post mortem of that pile of shit.

No matter who the manager is those players are so bad we are finished. Professionals that can't even kick a static ball, and not just one of them neither.

We do need a new manager though. the tactics and mindset are shocking. Do they practice ANYTHING except shape.

Jenkins and the rest need to f**k off now, before they are in danger of physical harm on the streets.

The toilets in the Plough are better than those in the Globe. Loyal wuz in neither, The folk in the globe - bar staff and clientele - are friendlier than those in the plough.

What a shit day. Beer time.

Goodnight.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024