Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. 20:34 - Nov 4 with 6638 viewsmagicdaps10

Forget what he is doing at Everton but boy are we missing him.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 20:36 - Nov 4 with 2861 views1462jack

Think we all know this well bar the RES
Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 20:36 - Nov 4 with 2860 viewscostalotta

he was half the act though.

He'd have no one to aim for?
Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 20:38 - Nov 4 with 2835 viewscastlejack

I agree, maybe we could have him back on loan in January, the Everton fans are clearly pee’d off with how much he cost versus performances so far.

I think some players suit a certain club. Siggy needs to be the star man in the team, rather than playing in a team of supposed star players

Poll: Next Swans manager

Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 20:39 - Nov 4 with 2833 viewsmagicdaps10

Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 20:36 - Nov 4 by costalotta

he was half the act though.

He'd have no one to aim for?

True enough but atleast he would beat the first man.

Summed up today that various pundits supposedly said that our set pieces today were the worst in premier league history.

Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 20:41 - Nov 4 with 2803 viewscostalotta

Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 20:39 - Nov 4 by magicdaps10

Summed up today that various pundits supposedly said that our set pieces today were the worst in premier league history.

Totally agree.

I don't think I've ever seen such a set of poor set pieces in one game of football ever!
Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 20:51 - Nov 4 with 2754 views34dfgdf54

Anyone who believes we aren’t missing Siggy, and Llorente for that matter are living in a dream world. We are awful and it’s nothing, and I mean nothing what anyone can say on here that can make me think otherwise.

Just like we would have been last year, we’re f*cked without Sig and Fernando.
Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 20:57 - Nov 4 with 2726 viewsmagicdaps10

Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 20:51 - Nov 4 by 34dfgdf54

Anyone who believes we aren’t missing Siggy, and Llorente for that matter are living in a dream world. We are awful and it’s nothing, and I mean nothing what anyone can say on here that can make me think otherwise.

Just like we would have been last year, we’re f*cked without Sig and Fernando.

100% plain to see.

Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 21:02 - Nov 4 with 2696 viewsOldjack

Some of those crosses today were so far off the mark ,i would have said they were deliberate. How can a professional footballer especially a prem one not be able to whip a tidy cross in ,THE MIND BOGGLES

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 21:09 - Nov 4 with 2653 viewslifelong

Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 21:02 - Nov 4 by Oldjack

Some of those crosses today were so far off the mark ,i would have said they were deliberate. How can a professional footballer especially a prem one not be able to whip a tidy cross in ,THE MIND BOGGLES

Late in the second half, after about the 20th misplaced pass or cross, a bloke near me got up, turned to face me and said, “They’re doing this on fecking purpose mun.”
Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 21:10 - Nov 4 with 2642 viewsKinsey

Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 21:02 - Nov 4 by Oldjack

That one cross reminded me of watching my boy play under 9’s football.
Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 21:18 - Nov 4 with 2614 viewsskettyparkherbert

Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 20:38 - Nov 4 by castlejack

I agree, maybe we could have him back on loan in January, the Everton fans are clearly pee’d off with how much he cost versus performances so far.

I think some players suit a certain club. Siggy needs to be the star man in the team, rather than playing in a team of supposed star players

You would have thought that Siggy would have learned his lessons when he moved to Spurs and it went tits up.

The starving bastard couldn't help himself could he, doubled his wages but halved his credability and reputation.

He was never going to be the main man with Rooney and Classon there too.

Apart from Ben Davies can you remember another Ex Swans player who has progressed after leaving us?
Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 21:21 - Nov 4 with 2578 viewsJoshTheJack

Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 21:18 - Nov 4 by skettyparkherbert

You would have thought that Siggy would have learned his lessons when he moved to Spurs and it went tits up.

The starving bastard couldn't help himself could he, doubled his wages but halved his credability and reputation.

Apart from Ben Davies can you remember another Ex Swans player who has progressed after leaving us?

Can't blame him for wanting out,Look at us ffs.
Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 21:28 - Nov 4 with 2544 viewstheloneranger

Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 20:39 - Nov 4 by magicdaps10

Can't believe how many teams are willing to give us free kicks this season, knowing we are crap taking them.

We never had this many last season, with teams knowing Gylfi was waiting.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 21:32 - Nov 4 with 2531 viewsploppy

Don't get me wrong - today's set pieces were shite. But if you've watched Gylfi recently, instead of through rose tinted glasses, you'd know that not all his set pieces beat the first man. And some are overhit. But don't let reality get in the way.

What's more annoying, rather than us missing Siggy's set pieces, is that none of our professional footballers who earn tens of £1,000s per week, can put a decent dead ball into the box.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 22:54]
Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 22:43 - Nov 4 with 2432 viewsskettyparkherbert

Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 21:21 - Nov 4 by JoshTheJack

Can't blame him for wanting out,Look at us ffs.

I think you can blame him the starving bastard.

He was a big fish here earning great money at a club that really appreciated him.
As i aid before he didn't learn the lesson from a miserable transfer to spurs??

How can any smaller premier club grow without a billionaire owner when you have mercenaries like Siggy, Bony, A Ayew, Llorente, Sinclair, Williams etc to name a few??
Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 22:49 - Nov 4 with 2415 viewsE20Jack

''I hate him more than any Everton player ever.''

''No strength, no pace, no first touch, no left foot, no creativity, no aerial ability, not even a half decent free kick on him anymore. Literally dreadful.''

''Utterly dire coward. Get out of our club.''

''The price still shocks me to the core.He's a mid table £15 million pound player at best.''

''I genuinely hate him on par with Ashley Williams''

''It is criminal how much this lad cost i'm phoning the police a crime has been committed''

Thats on just 2 of the pages I happened to read on the thread 128 pages long.

This from a team that currently sits below us in the table.

Gylfi is not the issue.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 22:50]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 01:11 - Nov 5 with 2321 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 21:18 - Nov 4 by skettyparkherbert

"Apart from Ben Davies can you remember another Ex Swans player who has progressed after leaving us?"

Yes. Joe Allen, Jack Cork, Jonjo Shelvey, Jonathan de Guzman, and Fernando Llorente.

Come on you Swans.

Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 01:21 - Nov 5 with 2313 viewsE20Jack

Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 01:11 - Nov 5 by MyFinalHeaven

"Apart from Ben Davies can you remember another Ex Swans player who has progressed after leaving us?"

Yes. Joe Allen, Jack Cork, Jonjo Shelvey, Jonathan de Guzman, and Fernando Llorente.

De Guzman didn't leave, he was on loan.

Llorente hasn't scored a single goal and gone from starter to perennial sub.

Cork has just done the same in fairness.

Shelvey has just done the same.

Allen - yes, I will agree.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 01:49 - Nov 5 with 2286 viewsjasper_T

Shelvey progressed to the Championsip lol
Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 03:13 - Nov 5 with 2259 viewsTownhill_Hilton

If, after missing the drop by the skin of your teeth, you sell your two best players and don't replace them with at least equal quality, then the drop is inevitable. We haven't and we will.
Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 09:08 - Nov 5 with 2137 viewsSmellyplumz

Ah but we've got better players than Brighton according to some!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 09:09 - Nov 5 with 2133 viewsishootpeople

Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 01:11 - Nov 5 by MyFinalHeaven

Why did we get rid of De Guzman!? Great player.
Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 09:10 - Nov 5 with 2127 viewsJackfath

Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 09:09 - Nov 5 by ishootpeople

Why did we get rid of De Guzman!? Great player.

He was a loan player, wasn't he?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 09:11 - Nov 5 with 2123 viewsishootpeople

Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 09:10 - Nov 5 by Jackfath

Good point, I'll rephrase that - why didn't we sign De Guzman!
Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 09:12 - Nov 5 with 2117 viewsishootpeople

Boy are we missing Siggy.....especially his set pieces. on 09:10 - Nov 5 by Jackfath

Double post, sorry internet is bad out here in America
[Post edited 5 Nov 2017 9:12]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024