Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301195 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 20:52 - Nov 20 with 2273 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:36 - Nov 20 by exiledclaseboy

Does the Brexit Bulldog not realise that no deal = no transition period?

The f*cking imbecile.

Yep.

Makes "Yes Minister" seem like a John Pilger documentary..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 20:58 - Nov 20 with 2264 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 20:31 - Nov 20 by Catullus

Seriously now, Davis has no support to be PM. He's way down, even behind Bojo on that list. It's not like Labour are better, didn't you hear Corbyn saying he could get a better deal than the tories, which would include the things the EU have constantly said we cannot have?
Corbyn said it, Sami Chakrabarti said it on Andrew Marr yesterday...it's the labour line and it's a complete lie. Every remainer on here has been saying we can't have the deal that Corbyn says he will get yet there's remainers on here constantly bigging up Corbyn!!

Who’s bigging up Corbyn?
The Countdown begins. on 21:08 - Nov 20 with 2246 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 20:58 - Nov 20 by Batterseajack

Who’s bigging up Corbyn?

There's a few on here who reckon jezza is the answer.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 21:10 - Nov 20 with 2242 viewsBatterseajack

Dorries coming out with another pearler

#brexiteerlogic

[Post edited 20 Nov 2018 21:10]
The Countdown begins. on 21:22 - Nov 20 with 2228 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 21:10 - Nov 20 by Batterseajack

Dorries coming out with another pearler

#brexiteerlogic

[Post edited 20 Nov 2018 21:10]

Taken in context, is it that stupid? She's done the letter though she didn't like doing it but felt she had no choice because, apparently, it's a tactical plan to fall just short of the 48 needed to put pressure on the PM to renegotiate parts of the deal. If May doesn't go back to try and change bits then they'll go for the full 48 and a no confidence vote.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Countdown begins. on 21:28 - Nov 20 with 2216 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 21:22 - Nov 20 by Catullus

Taken in context, is it that stupid? She's done the letter though she didn't like doing it but felt she had no choice because, apparently, it's a tactical plan to fall just short of the 48 needed to put pressure on the PM to renegotiate parts of the deal. If May doesn't go back to try and change bits then they'll go for the full 48 and a no confidence vote.

Tactical plan to fall short of 48 votes? Some strategy that when the number of votes cast is a closely guarded secret.

#Brexiteerlogic
[Post edited 20 Nov 2018 21:34]
The Countdown begins. on 21:34 - Nov 20 with 2208 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 21:28 - Nov 20 by Batterseajack

Tactical plan to fall short of 48 votes? Some strategy that when the number of votes cast is a closely guarded secret.

#Brexiteerlogic

Closely guarded secret, well I know they got at least 26 because 26 MP's publicly said they had written the letter, not that closely guarded obviously. They are all named in the link,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46237174

The Countdown begins. on 21:37 - Nov 20 with 2202 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 14:23 - Nov 20 by Highjack

Is this the reason our President (well one of the five) is constantly pissed?

Yet still talks more sense than 90% of our elected politicians.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 21:39 - Nov 20 with 2201 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 21:34 - Nov 20 by Catullus

Closely guarded secret, well I know they got at least 26 because 26 MP's publicly said they had written the letter, not that closely guarded obviously. They are all named in the link,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46237174

Yeh, but the actual number of letters submitted is what matters and this is a closely guarded secret.
The Countdown begins. on 21:40 - Nov 20 with 2200 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 21:28 - Nov 20 by Batterseajack

#Brexiteerlogic

do you really believe it’s a closely guarded secret?
The Countdown begins. on 21:50 - Nov 20 with 2193 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 21:40 - Nov 20 by Jango

do you really believe it’s a closely guarded secret?

Yes. Unless the number is made public, then your claim that the ERGs goal is to get close to triggering a vote of no confidence without actually triggering is stupid as no one will know how close they got until it’s too late. Not everyone who wants to overthrow TM, wants to do it publicly.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2018 21:51]
The Countdown begins. on 22:05 - Nov 20 with 2166 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:08 - Nov 20 by Catullus

There's a few on here who reckon jezza is the answer.

Not me mush.

Plastic since 1974

The Countdown begins. on 22:07 - Nov 20 with 2160 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:22 - Nov 20 by Catullus

Arrant nonsense.

Plastic since 1974

The Countdown begins. on 22:08 - Nov 20 with 2157 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 21:39 - Nov 20 by Batterseajack

Yeh, but the actual number of letters submitted is what matters and this is a closely guarded secret.

Steve Baker, the ERG's Muttley, has moaned that brexiteer Tory MPs have lied to him.

Join the effing club, Steve.!
[Post edited 20 Nov 2018 22:09]

The Countdown begins. on 22:21 - Nov 20 with 2131 viewsGowerjack

The ERG neatly dissected..

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/nov/20/erg-european-research-group-jac

This is what happens when you allow stupid people to make stupid decisions.

Plastic since 1974

The Countdown begins. on 22:56 - Nov 20 with 2102 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:04 - Nov 19 by bluey_the_blue

And again, her claims get widely publicised. The retractions posted... not so much.

Wylie is lauded as a whistleblowing hero... yet Carole hasn't investigated precisely what he did with the data he had.

Foreign interference? Still remains ( pun intended ) to be proven. Certainly the "Russian twitter bots" argument has been destroyed.

Nothing similar on Remain side? Wasn't it 9m or so spent on government mailouts? Nobody seems to remember that.

What about the conduct of the Electoral Commission?

You're also saying there's nothing remotely similar on Remain side because nobody has been examining Remain claims that closely. You and I simply don't know - and no investigative journalist is looking.

No equivalence between Leave and Remain.
None at all.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 07:47 - Nov 21 with 2007 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 22:05 - Nov 20 by Gowerjack

Not me mush.

That's because you're sensible, Mr Thegowerjack .

What I worry about is how many people will fall for the lie (and it is a lie) spouted by kind and gentle Jez that they can get a deal as good as being part of the EU. Us Brits in general aren't exactly the sharpest knives in the dishwasher, are we?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 08:17 - Nov 21 with 1989 viewspikeypaul

128 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 09:19 - Nov 21 with 1948 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 22:21 - Nov 20 by Gowerjack

The ERG neatly dissected..

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/nov/20/erg-european-research-group-jac

This is what happens when you allow stupid people to make stupid decisions.

See also: referendums.
The Countdown begins. on 11:21 - Nov 21 with 1905 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 19:22 - Nov 20 by Gowerjack

David Davis former Brexit secretary has said this..

"If we need to leave with no deal and negotiate a free trade agreement during the transition period, so be it."

Not only said it but had it published on Conservative Home.

Weapons grade stupidity yet some would want this halfwit as PM.

The lunatics have truely taken over the asylum.

Jesus, did he really say that? I can't keep up these days - it seems that every day some MP who should know better demonstrates what a humungous feckwit they are.
The Countdown begins. on 13:16 - Nov 21 with 1859 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 08:17 - Nov 21 by pikeypaul

128 AFLI

SIUYRL

You forgot to mention the bit about “no deal” Pikey. Don’t forget tomorrow.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 13:19 - Nov 21 with 1856 viewsthe_oracle

A brexiter has just told me that people losing their jobs due to brexit was the "patriotic" thing to do. It was worth it to get back "democracy, freedom and sovereignty" .
The Countdown begins. on 13:25 - Nov 21 with 1854 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 09:19 - Nov 21 by WarwickHunt

See also: referendums.

Well democracy isn't perfect but one person, one vote is still better than not having democracy, we get what we vote for or at least should. It would possibly be a whole lot better if the politicians hadn't spent so long lying to us that no one is totally sure what the truth is anymore.
I'll take an imperfect democracy over any non democratic version anytime.

The Countdown begins. on 14:07 - Nov 21 with 1830 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 13:19 - Nov 21 by the_oracle

A brexiter has just told me that people losing their jobs due to brexit was the "patriotic" thing to do. It was worth it to get back "democracy, freedom and sovereignty" .

If we've not had sovereignty since Maastricht, what have we been paying all those Westminster MPs for?

The Countdown begins. on 15:56 - Nov 21 with 1795 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 14:07 - Nov 21 by sherpajacob

If we've not had sovereignty since Maastricht, what have we been paying all those Westminster MPs for?

Money for nothing!! They've been getting pay rises while doing less work, we should claim a refund.
Meanwhile, in the real world, ordinary workers have been forced to do ever more work but not get a pay rise.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024