Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301763 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins on 17:44 - Mar 22 with 1609 viewsAce_Jack

The Countdown begins on 17:41 - Mar 22 by exiledclaseboy

Both. But very entertaining.

I feel like an election would be the worst result.Most likely, it would prolong this ordeal for months and we'd be stuck with a tory majority that would continue to cannibalise itself.
The Countdown begins on 17:45 - Mar 22 with 1604 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins on 17:44 - Mar 22 by Ace_Jack

I feel like an election would be the worst result.Most likely, it would prolong this ordeal for months and we'd be stuck with a tory majority that would continue to cannibalise itself.

I think an election tomorrow would result in a parliament even more hung than it is now.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins on 17:57 - Mar 22 with 1584 viewsAce_Jack

The Countdown begins on 17:45 - Mar 22 by exiledclaseboy

I think an election tomorrow would result in a parliament even more hung than it is now.

gigidy?
The Countdown begins on 17:57 - Mar 22 with 1582 viewsFlashberryjack

The Countdown begins on 17:04 - Mar 22 by Glyn1

We should certainly take the vote away from OAPs (or "Senior Citizens" if you're politically correct). It's not their future.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Countdown begins on 18:13 - Mar 22 with 1567 viewsmonmouth

The Countdown begins on 17:34 - Mar 22 by londonlisa2001

The thinking appears to be that the centrist Tories vote her out if she shows signs of no deal with Labour et al, with the promise to do the same (and force a GE) if they try to replace with a brexiteer.

Lidington takes over with a promise for indicative voting (already seems to be happening) which Labour support on the assumption it leads to a soft Brexit so a GE doesn’t happen. ERG can’t block as they don’t have the numbers (based on the fact that the centrists working together have the numbers).

I have no idea. Can’t see that a GE moves us on much as it’s hard to see a majority on either side. Just seems to be gaining traction.

The move today to allowing indicative voting though seems to suggest she’s losing the argument whatever happens.

Forgive me if I’m having a senior moment, but they can’t ‘vote her out’ can they? Those Moggers bolloxed that for a year?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Countdown begins on 18:21 - Mar 22 with 1552 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins on 17:37 - Mar 22 by exiledclaseboy

Next week is going to be awesome. Well they all are these days.

“Awesome” ? I was under the impression that you didn’t have much contact with Steve and Jase ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins on 18:35 - Mar 22 with 1539 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 18:13 - Mar 22 by monmouth

Forgive me if I’m having a senior moment, but they can’t ‘vote her out’ can they? Those Moggers bolloxed that for a year?

Via a vote of no confidence in the government Mon. The new rules say they’d then (Tories) have 2 weeks to see if they could get support with a different leader before a GE was forced. In effect, and I’m sure Clasie will correct me, it means the centrists on both sides can change the Tory leader to a centrist rather than to Corbyn.

That’s only according to what I’ve read - could be nonsense of course :-)

It’s an odd position where we have three blocks now not two parties - the weirdo right, the weirdo left and the cross party centrists (what could be termed the ‘remoaners’) !

This surely sees the end of the start of the end of the traditional 2 party split. Let’s hope so anyway. We may get PR and a better system for all.
The Countdown begins on 18:41 - Mar 22 with 1528 viewsPegojack

The Countdown begins on 18:35 - Mar 22 by londonlisa2001

Via a vote of no confidence in the government Mon. The new rules say they’d then (Tories) have 2 weeks to see if they could get support with a different leader before a GE was forced. In effect, and I’m sure Clasie will correct me, it means the centrists on both sides can change the Tory leader to a centrist rather than to Corbyn.

It’s an odd position where we have three blocks now not two parties - the weirdo right, the weirdo left and the cross party centrists (what could be termed the ‘remoaners’) !

This surely sees the end of the start of the end of the traditional 2 party split. Let’s hope so anyway. We may get PR and a better system for all.

I'm putting a crafty 10 euros on Chuka Ammuna as the next PM.

*taps nose*
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins on 18:44 - Mar 22 with 1518 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 18:41 - Mar 22 by Pegojack

I'm putting a crafty 10 euros on Chuka Ammuna as the next PM.

*taps nose*

Hmm. He’s quite a bit of baggage I don’t think he’ll want exposed to be honest.
The Countdown begins on 18:44 - Mar 22 with 1514 viewsmonmouth

It would be great to get something good out of this. I've lost all hope for our country over the last few years. I suppose when you hit rock bottom (and could there ever be worse 'leaders' or 'governors' imaginable) then there's only one way to go.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Countdown begins on 18:54 - Mar 22 with 1496 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins on 18:44 - Mar 22 by monmouth

It would be great to get something good out of this. I've lost all hope for our country over the last few years. I suppose when you hit rock bottom (and could there ever be worse 'leaders' or 'governors' imaginable) then there's only one way to go.

We can but pray - the end of the ERG and the pound shop Stalin's would be the multiple orgasm of all time!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins on 19:01 - Mar 22 with 1485 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Here we go ........🚩

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins on 19:07 - Mar 22 with 1478 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 19:01 - Mar 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

Here we go ........🚩

Here we go to what?

Corbyn doesn’t want to actually take over before the Brexit decision mun. He wants to criticise it, not make it. Because there’s not actually such a thing as a ‘jobs first’ Brexit so 2 years down the line he’d look like a moron.

If he promises a second referendum at this point I’ll vote for him and I can’t bear him. The Brexit situation is far more important than who’s PM for 5 years. Far more. Surely you can see that?

Read that doc in today’s Guardian if you’re unsure.
The Countdown begins on 19:08 - Mar 22 with 1477 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 18:44 - Mar 22 by monmouth

If there is a party led by Dominic Grieve, or Jess Phillips, or Yvette Cooper, Hillary Benn, they’d win in a landslide.
The Countdown begins on 19:15 - Mar 22 with 1471 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins on 19:07 - Mar 22 by londonlisa2001

Here we go to what?

Corbyn doesn’t want to actually take over before the Brexit decision mun. He wants to criticise it, not make it. Because there’s not actually such a thing as a ‘jobs first’ Brexit so 2 years down the line he’d look like a moron.

If he promises a second referendum at this point I’ll vote for him and I can’t bear him. The Brexit situation is far more important than who’s PM for 5 years. Far more. Surely you can see that?

Read that doc in today’s Guardian if you’re unsure.

That cant be true Lisa. Jeremy is a principled man and cares passionately for the many. It's the bloody MSM, mun

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins on 19:24 - Mar 22 with 1465 viewsexiledclaseboy

The law says that any party (or combination of parties) that can command the confidence of the House in another confidence vote within that two week period can form a government. If that doesn’t happen, parliament is dissolved and an election is called. There are a few things that make me think the Lidington scenario is unlikely. First, May would have to resign. The way she ignores parliament I wouldn’t put it past her to try and ignore a confidence vote defeat. Then we’d be in a constitutional crisis to end all crises! I doubt there’d be enough Labour MPs willing to sacrifice an election to prop up a Lidington led government. Remember that government would be gravitating towards a softer Brexit so there’d havd to be enough opposition MPs to counteract all the ERG lunatics who wouldn’t countenance it. And I actually don’t think there’s a majority in parliament for any Brexit option at the moment. Next week’s indicative votes will give us an idea.

And if I’m being really pedantic (which I will cos that’s what I do) if enough MPs were to coalesce around a government led by Lidington they’d be, in effect, choosing the next PM not the next Tory leader. Only the Tory Party can do that. Told you it was pedantic. Sorry.

The Countdown begins on 19:28 - Mar 22 with 1460 viewsNeathJack

The Countdown begins on 19:30 - Mar 22 with 1454 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 19:24 - Mar 22 by exiledclaseboy

The law says that any party (or combination of parties) that can command the confidence of the House in another confidence vote within that two week period can form a government. If that doesn’t happen, parliament is dissolved and an election is called. There are a few things that make me think the Lidington scenario is unlikely. First, May would have to resign. The way she ignores parliament I wouldn’t put it past her to try and ignore a confidence vote defeat. Then we’d be in a constitutional crisis to end all crises! I doubt there’d be enough Labour MPs willing to sacrifice an election to prop up a Lidington led government. Remember that government would be gravitating towards a softer Brexit so there’d havd to be enough opposition MPs to counteract all the ERG lunatics who wouldn’t countenance it. And I actually don’t think there’s a majority in parliament for any Brexit option at the moment. Next week’s indicative votes will give us an idea.

And if I’m being really pedantic (which I will cos that’s what I do) if enough MPs were to coalesce around a government led by Lidington they’d be, in effect, choosing the next PM not the next Tory leader. Only the Tory Party can do that. Told you it was pedantic. Sorry.

I’d expect nothing other than your pedantry.

That’s vaguely what I understood, only better explained.

I guess it relies on enough Labour preferring a remainer Tory over a brexiteer Labour leader.

At least for the short term. Given they’d be worried about deselection anyway.

May’s apparently been told she has to go by the Chief Whip.

More importantly, the DUP are not happy, which points more and more to a softer Brexit solution. I think they’ll find a majority for a soft Brexit to be honest. Somewhere around Norway plus would be my guess.
The Countdown begins on 19:34 - Mar 22 with 1447 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins on 19:15 - Mar 22 by waynekerr55

That cant be true Lisa. Jeremy is a principled man and cares passionately for the many. It's the bloody MSM, mun

I saw You 2 on bbc politics today

😂

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins on 19:35 - Mar 22 with 1446 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins on 19:30 - Mar 22 by londonlisa2001

I’d expect nothing other than your pedantry.

That’s vaguely what I understood, only better explained.

I guess it relies on enough Labour preferring a remainer Tory over a brexiteer Labour leader.

At least for the short term. Given they’d be worried about deselection anyway.

May’s apparently been told she has to go by the Chief Whip.

More importantly, the DUP are not happy, which points more and more to a softer Brexit solution. I think they’ll find a majority for a soft Brexit to be honest. Somewhere around Norway plus would be my guess.

The EU did the UK a massive favour last night. The baying Brexiters won’t accept that as Bluey’s increasingly witless ramblings on this thread today prove. But the EU gave us options that the PM wasn’t prepared to offer her own country. If she doesn’t go I don’t know how this ends but it won’t be good.

The Countdown begins on 19:39 - Mar 22 with 1441 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins on 19:28 - Mar 22 by NeathJack

Think he’s hit the nail on he head there
The Countdown begins on 19:47 - Mar 22 with 1427 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 19:35 - Mar 22 by exiledclaseboy

The EU did the UK a massive favour last night. The baying Brexiters won’t accept that as Bluey’s increasingly witless ramblings on this thread today prove. But the EU gave us options that the PM wasn’t prepared to offer her own country. If she doesn’t go I don’t know how this ends but it won’t be good.

Yep.

It’s interesting to see the Daily Mail types on social media changing as the days gone on and they realise the likely outcome is not what they first thought.

She’s effectively finished now (I mean, not that she wasn’t before) as the EU’s offer of the unconditional extension, although short, probably changes everything. In some ways it’s odd, as you’d think they wanted her deal to pass (and if anything the chances reduced as a result), but she was obviously so utterly crap yesterday they thought this will never get through, so we’d better do something.
The Countdown begins on 19:48 - Mar 22 with 1426 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 19:35 - Mar 22 by exiledclaseboy

EU chose April 12th for a specific reason. April 13th is the deadline for MEP candidates. EU want the April 12th deadline met because they sure as hell don't want to risk British eurosceptic MEPs being elected.
The Countdown begins on 19:51 - Mar 22 with 1419 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 19:48 - Mar 22 by bluey_the_blue

EU chose April 12th for a specific reason. April 13th is the deadline for MEP candidates. EU want the April 12th deadline met because they sure as hell don't want to risk British eurosceptic MEPs being elected.

Seriously Bluey, you’ve lost the plot.

The UK has to decide on the 11th whether to hold elections (6 weeks before the date). If we get somewhere before that and tell them, they’ll grant an extension in a heartbeat.
The Countdown begins on 19:53 - Mar 22 with 1414 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins on 19:48 - Mar 22 by bluey_the_blue

Well you got the first sentence right. A question then. May’s deal fails again next week (If it’s even brought back) and during the indicative votes process parliament agrees to ask the EU for a longer extension to work out an alternative and as a result agrees that the UK will take part in the European Parliament election. May (or whoever is in charge at that point) goes to the EU in early April and tells them this. What do you think the EU will say?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024