Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301227 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:44 - Apr 7 with 1840 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:41 - Apr 7 by bluey_the_blue

Oh come on, I'm sure you found it amusing.

Bigging up the new party is somewhat undermined by not knowing the name.

Or, y’know, making a mistake.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:45 - Apr 7 with 1834 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:41 - Apr 7 by exiledclaseboy

The Labour membership is overwhelmingly pro Corbyn and at the same time overwhelmingly remain. Again, go figure.

Not as overwhelming as it used to be.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:45 - Apr 7 with 1834 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Labour membership is overwhelmingly pro Corbyn and at the same time overwhelmingly remain. Again, go figure.

Yup, because everyone who joined for Corbyn knows a single thing about his views or history, right? The number on social media who failed to grasp an end to Freedom of Movement was in Labour's 2017 manifesto shows, should Britain leave, quite a few could be disappointed in Magic Grandpa.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:48 - Apr 7 with 1826 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:44 - Apr 7 by exiledclaseboy

Or, y’know, making a mistake.

Well, she's in a highly marginal seat - won by 863 seats last time with reduced majority so you;d figure she'd aim to be mistake free.

Interesting seat, Broxstowe. Had a look up, the 1929 MP there had an interesting name.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:49 - Apr 7 with 1824 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:45 - Apr 7 by Ace_Jack

Not as overwhelming as it used to be.

Good.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:52 - Apr 7 with 1814 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:49 - Apr 7 by exiledclaseboy

Good.

I think Europe has shattered the illusion for many. If there's time for a leadership challenge in the summer, I expect pro EU types will swarm into the party to oust him in the same manner £3 members got him the leadership.

We'd need your help of course.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:54 - Apr 7 with 1811 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:52 - Apr 7 by Ace_Jack

I think Europe has shattered the illusion for many. If there's time for a leadership challenge in the summer, I expect pro EU types will swarm into the party to oust him in the same manner £3 members got him the leadership.

Not sure people will swarm in, iirc the £3 membership no longer exists, one of Milliband's worst mistakes.

I'd expect a fair few that swarmed in to attempt what you said though.

EDIT: And of course I find it amusing that views on EU are the tipping point for many rather than the rampant anti-semitism.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2019 17:55]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:59 - Apr 7 with 1807 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:54 - Apr 7 by bluey_the_blue

Not sure people will swarm in, iirc the £3 membership no longer exists, one of Milliband's worst mistakes.

I'd expect a fair few that swarmed in to attempt what you said though.

EDIT: And of course I find it amusing that views on EU are the tipping point for many rather than the rampant anti-semitism.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2019 17:55]

The registered supporters existed at the last leadership election. They just jacked the price up to £25 quid. Where have you seen that the registered supporter has been abolished?
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:59 - Apr 7 with 1806 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:52 - Apr 7 by Ace_Jack

I’d have to do it in disguise.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:02 - Apr 7 with 1802 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:59 - Apr 7 by Ace_Jack

The registered supporters existed at the last leadership election. They just jacked the price up to £25 quid. Where have you seen that the registered supporter has been abolished?

The £3 deal was what I was referring to. I'd imagine many won't want to register at the higher price.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:03 - Apr 7 with 1798 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:02 - Apr 7 by bluey_the_blue

The £3 deal was what I was referring to. I'd imagine many won't want to register at the higher price.

thousands did last time. It's a shame we spunked the money it raised on Labour Live!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:04 - Apr 7 with 1795 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:59 - Apr 7 by exiledclaseboy

You could borrow Loh's long trench coat...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:06 - Apr 7 with 1791 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:04 - Apr 7 by Ace_Jack

You could borrow Loh's long trench coat...

AS long as he doesn't go as the (literal) naked civil servant...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:10 - Apr 7 with 1783 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:59 - Apr 7 by exiledclaseboy

Anyone want to speculate what happens this week? Will there be wome sort of ugly compromise between Labour and the Tories? The odds are against it seeing that such an outcome will rip both parties apart and if the Tories agree anything to soft the government is likely to collapse.

So then we’re back to Indicative Votes 3 - this time the government promises to adhere to the outcome. Which is a false promise anyway because this government won’t be around to implement the outcome and whichever Brexit loon takes over the Tory party will just rip whatever is decided up and go his or her own way. Ditto any agreement with Labour.

So the EU will grant an extension but how long for? 30 June seems pointless and anything longer will have Tories howling into their Earl Gray. And probably cause the government to collapse.

So will parliament finally give in and pass May’s deal so the madness finally ends? That’s still my guess. But who knows anything anymore.

We have to keep remembering this is just the withdrawal agreement

This was supposed to be the easy part

If people think this is it, they’re in for a rude awakening
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:12 - Apr 7 with 1776 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:34 - Apr 7 by Highjack

They haven’t changed U.K. yet?

C.UK and boles
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:14 - Apr 7 with 1775 viewsrockinjk

Listened to a bit of Majid Nawaz on LBC earlier

Good grief this corbynista was going mental calling him an extreme right winger

They are quite mad - one thing unites them the love of big brother
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:28 - Apr 7 with 1756 viewsunion_jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:48 - Apr 7 by bluey_the_blue

Well, she's in a highly marginal seat - won by 863 seats last time with reduced majority so you;d figure she'd aim to be mistake free.

Interesting seat, Broxstowe. Had a look up, the 1929 MP there had an interesting name.

Seymour C0cks🤣

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:34 - Apr 7 with 1743 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:28 - Apr 7 by union_jack

Seymour C0cks🤣

Any record of demonstrations to unseat him?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:40 - Apr 7 with 1733 viewsrockinjk

Sounds great to me:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/heidi-allen-the-system-feels-broken-it-s-woef

Heidi is a great pick as well. Very intelligent, attractive, no baggage, background in business, from the North.

It feels like something good could come from this clusterf@k yet
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:44 - Apr 7 with 1730 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:59 - Apr 7 by exiledclaseboy

Come and join the biggest political cult in Europe comrade 😉

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:47 - Apr 7 with 1724 viewsbluey_the_blue

That reminds me Tommy, don't they usually release the membership figures every April? Will be interesting to see what the figure is now.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:49 - Apr 7 with 1721 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:44 - Apr 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

Come and join the biggest political cult in Europe comrade 😉

I’d rather have a meal deal personally
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:08 - Apr 7 with 1708 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:40 - Apr 7 by rockinjk

Sounds great to me:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/heidi-allen-the-system-feels-broken-it-s-woef

Heidi is a great pick as well. Very intelligent, attractive, no baggage, background in business, from the North.

It feels like something good could come from this clusterf@k yet

She’s also an actual rocket scientist.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:29 - Apr 7 with 1688 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:08 - Apr 7 by londonlisa2001

She’s also an actual rocket scientist.

Give Bluey and Guido a few days to find something she did a few years ago to discredit her with.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:36 - Apr 7 with 1677 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:29 - Apr 7 by exiledclaseboy

Give Bluey and Guido a few days to find something she did a few years ago to discredit her with.

Complete misuse of her degree imo.... can't play guitar as well as Brian May. Plus he has a PhD.

Nyaaaah.

EDIT: It's also hardly brain surgery.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2019 19:45]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024