Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301465 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 17:13 - Dec 8 with 14434 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 15:23 - Dec 8 by PozuelosSideys

As somebody who voted for Brexit, im relatively ok with this deal on paper. Its not the hard Brexit where we just walk away like some wanted, but that would have just been cutting our noses off. Then again, it depends on the reasons a person voted for Brexit.

We are aligned up until 2019 arent we, and after that we are on our own?

To be honest, as long as we arent part of this USofE, its job done in my eyes: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/07/martin-schulz-united-states-of-eur

But 30-50 billion mun FFS! Would you have voted out if you were told 100% it would cost that much then have to pay more for deals we were already getting whilst in the EU, except this time we don't have any voice or influence. People will look back in 100 years and say "what a bunch of stupid, selfish coonts".

It's sheer madness..

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 17:18 - Dec 8 with 14425 viewsexiledclaseboy

There a certain amount of cognitive dissonance going on about this “deal”. Both hard brexiters and remainers/ soft brexiters are claiming it as a triumph for their point of view. In reality it’s nothing of the sort. It’s not even a deal as such, more of hodge potch of pockets of ambiguity. The crucial issue of the Irish border has been kicked firmly into the long grass for now because no one still has a clue how to deal with it. If they can’t decide the entire U.K. will stay in “regulatory alignment” with the single market meaning we’ll keep all the current rules and laws and adopt new and amended ones.

Still. Taking back control eh.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 17:36 - Dec 8 with 14411 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Countdown begins. on 17:13 - Dec 8 by Ebo

But 30-50 billion mun FFS! Would you have voted out if you were told 100% it would cost that much then have to pay more for deals we were already getting whilst in the EU, except this time we don't have any voice or influence. People will look back in 100 years and say "what a bunch of stupid, selfish coonts".

It's sheer madness..

We would be paying in anyway. Its done in instalments, so no lump sums

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Countdown begins. on 17:36 - Dec 8 with 14410 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Countdown begins. on 17:18 - Dec 8 by exiledclaseboy

There a certain amount of cognitive dissonance going on about this “deal”. Both hard brexiters and remainers/ soft brexiters are claiming it as a triumph for their point of view. In reality it’s nothing of the sort. It’s not even a deal as such, more of hodge potch of pockets of ambiguity. The crucial issue of the Irish border has been kicked firmly into the long grass for now because no one still has a clue how to deal with it. If they can’t decide the entire U.K. will stay in “regulatory alignment” with the single market meaning we’ll keep all the current rules and laws and adopt new and amended ones.

Yep. Lots of big fudges everywhere

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

The Countdown begins. on 19:01 - Dec 8 with 14382 viewsPrivate_Partz

Absolutely spot on Clasey.
I am frankly amazed the EU have allowed such a hotch potch to go live. Maybe they think life will be much easier for them with a weak PM, and a work shy lazy career politician running the show. The same almost certainly goes for the DUP.
That is the only reason I can see for them throwing her a very dodgy life line.
The devil is in the detail. Unfortunately there is no detail here. Just like Davis and his non existent preparatory work.
The plus for me is the Tories have been backed into a corner and we could end up with the softest of soft Brexits. Unless they walk of course then we are all Donald Ducked.
Polls are already showing that the majority would now remain in the EU given another choice.
In view of this shocking clusterfeck I think another vote should take place once the final picture is known and before we go into the transition period.
We can then put the referendum option in a box never to be opened again.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2017 22:28]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Countdown begins. on 00:53 - Dec 9 with 14340 viewslondonlisa2001

It's not what it has agreed though, it's what it's ruled out.

I can't imagine why anyone in favour of hard Brexit would be claiming it as a triumph, since that is now impossible.

Either a deal is agreed which (due to the constraints in place over Ireland and Northern Ireland) has to involve effectively remaining within a free trade and free movement arrangement, or there'll be no deal, in which case the same applies, albeit it's described as alignment.
The Countdown begins. on 00:55 - Dec 9 with 14340 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 15:23 - Dec 8 by PozuelosSideys

As somebody who voted for Brexit, im relatively ok with this deal on paper. Its not the hard Brexit where we just walk away like some wanted, but that would have just been cutting our noses off. Then again, it depends on the reasons a person voted for Brexit.

We are aligned up until 2019 arent we, and after that we are on our own?

To be honest, as long as we arent part of this USofE, its job done in my eyes: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/07/martin-schulz-united-states-of-eur

Not sure why you think the alignment ends in 2019?
The Countdown begins. on 01:10 - Dec 9 with 14332 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Countdown begins. on 00:55 - Dec 9 by londonlisa2001

Not sure why you think the alignment ends in 2019?

Ha. Spose my choice of words could have been better there. The whole deal reeks of 'permanent alignment' anyway.

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 01:19 - Dec 9 with 14328 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 01:10 - Dec 9 by PozuelosSideys

Ha. Spose my choice of words could have been better there. The whole deal reeks of 'permanent alignment' anyway.

Well it's permanent unless we want to rip up the Good Friday agreement at some point in the future (which I suspect we don't)...

Whether we call it alignment, or agreement, or anything else, it amounts to the same thing.

I'm pleased that we are not going to get a hard Brexit, (I didn't want any Brexit), but the whole thing is a farce.

It's like me deciding I don't want my sky subscription anymore, paying them to take my sky box away, paying them the same amount a month as I do now (forever), but they can now decide what channels I watch as they have control of my box now rather than me.
The Countdown begins. on 01:20 - Dec 9 with 14322 viewsHumpty

The Countdown begins. on 00:53 - Dec 9 by londonlisa2001

I can't imagine why anyone in favour of hard Brexit would be claiming it as a triumph, since that is now impossible.

Either a deal is agreed which (due to the constraints in place over Ireland and Northern Ireland) has to involve effectively remaining within a free trade and free movement arrangement, or there'll be no deal, in which case the same applies, albeit it's described as alignment.

Stop confusing Paul with all your fancy women words.

He was promised a red, white and blue Brexit and that what he wants. The fact that he doesn't really understand any of what is going on has nothing to do with it.

The people have spoken after all.
The Countdown begins. on 23:15 - Dec 9 with 14277 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 00:53 - Dec 9 by londonlisa2001

As I said, cognitive dissonance. Looks at yesterday’s Daily Mail (“REJOICE”) and Express (“HUGE BREXIT BOOST”.)

It doesn’t matter to those papers or their readers or the dumbass likes of Pikeypaul that this “deal” is utterly meaningless in every tangible way.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 23:46 - Dec 9 with 14267 viewsWarwickHunt

We're certainly showing Johnny Foreigner who's boss...
The Countdown begins. on 08:41 - Jan 2 with 14130 viewspikeypaul

452 to go boys

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 08:43 - Jan 2 with 14127 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 08:41 - Jan 2 by pikeypaul

452 to go boys

What is Brexit ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 11:36 - Jan 2 with 14096 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 08:41 - Jan 2 by pikeypaul

452 to go boys

Does this include the transition period?
The Countdown begins. on 11:42 - Jan 2 with 14089 viewswhoflungdung

Ah the good Friday agreement brokered by Tone ,Bill, Gerry and Marty ... The four just men .NOT

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Countdown begins. on 13:37 - Jan 2 with 14068 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 11:36 - Jan 2 by Batterseajack

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5068373/Brexit-date-set-leave-hour-early

It's the date we officially leave ,but you obviously know that and are still hurting like a spanked child.

Get used to it before you know it it will be here,I fecking love it.

The Countdown begins. on 13:48 - Jan 2 with 14060 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 11:36 - Jan 2 by Batterseajack

This is the transition period.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 14:10 - Jan 2 with 14051 viewsEbo

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-latest-news-uk-leave-eu-p
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 14:11]

The Countdown begins. on 14:11 - Jan 2 with 14047 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:10 - Jan 2 by Ebo

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-latest-news-uk-leave-eu-p
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 14:11]

What is a hardcore lefty anti capitalist type doing reading the Financial Times?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 14:13 - Jan 2 with 14045 viewsEbo

I posted the wrong link ;) Edited.

Both are quite worrying though.

Why have we changed the colour of our passports costing an enormous amount of money when we could have done this at any point when in the EU costing far less as they could have been made optional?

The Countdown begins. on 14:44 - Jan 2 with 14034 viewsFlashberryjack

The Countdown begins. on 23:46 - Dec 9 by WarwickHunt

We're certainly showing Johnny Foreigner who's boss...

Better than having Jonny Foreigner showing us who's boss.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Countdown begins. on 14:51 - Jan 2 with 14028 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 14:44 - Jan 2 by Flashberryjack

Better than having Jonny Foreigner showing us who's boss.

oh please...

The Countdown begins. on 14:54 - Jan 2 with 14023 viewsFlashberryjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:51 - Jan 2 by Ebo

oh please...

Oh alright then

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Countdown begins. on 20:09 - Jan 8 with 13908 viewspikeypaul

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024