Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2329036 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 10:08 - Jan 14 with 5206 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 06:47 - Jan 14 by pikeypaul

Gullible? Two words Project rear

Fecking loving it

Get used to it kids.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2018 6:53]

Project rear?

The fat lady's not even in the taxi yet.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jan/13/nigel-farage-hard-brexit-leave-
The Countdown begins. on 21:10 - Jan 14 with 5141 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 10:08 - Jan 14 by WarwickHunt

Project rear?

The fat lady's not even in the taxi yet.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jan/13/nigel-farage-hard-brexit-leave-

Yes project rear . Since it has proven to be a load of bull shite.

For remoaners to grasp at straws and hang on to every word from Farage says it all.

It's funny that w@nkers like Warwick still can not accept reality and refuse to accept reality and democracy.

Nigel knows full well like we all do BREXIT IS going to happen but knows the hysterical reaction from the remoaners he gets everytime he opens his mouth and has them dancing to his tune.

It's strange how the guardian and the other lunatic left papers do not print headlines that the Prime minister Theresa has stated there will NOT be another referendum but someone who does not even have a seat in Westminsters views are twisted and taken out of context and turned in to front page headline news.

They are desperate beyond belief.

440 and fecking loving life.

Happy days.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2018 21:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 02:25 - Jan 15 with 5103 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 21:10 - Jan 14 by pikeypaul

For remoaners to grasp at straws and hang on to every word from Farage says it all.

It's funny that w@nkers like Warwick still can not accept reality and refuse to accept reality and democracy.

Nigel knows full well like we all do BREXIT IS going to happen but knows the hysterical reaction from the remoaners he gets everytime he opens his mouth and has them dancing to his tune.

It's strange how the guardian and the other lunatic left papers do not print headlines that the Prime minister Theresa has stated there will NOT be another referendum but someone who does not even have a seat in Westminsters views are twisted and taken out of context and turned in to front page headline news.

Happy days.

Will you be still loving it when our working safeguards / rights are scrapped so we have to work more than 48 hours a week and see our paid holidays getting binned? This is what Gove wants and he will do it if/when the country leaves.

You utter selfish prick.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 08:20 - Jan 15 with 5080 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 10:05 - Jan 15 with 5060 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 02:25 - Jan 15 by Ebo

Will you be still loving it when our working safeguards / rights are scrapped so we have to work more than 48 hours a week and see our paid holidays getting binned? This is what Gove wants and he will do it if/when the country leaves.

You utter selfish prick.

The Secretary of State for the environment, food and rural affairs is going to make us work longer? That's not very green.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 10:14 - Jan 15 with 5057 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 21:10 - Jan 14 by pikeypaul

Happy days.

You're not doing much to dispel the notion that thick cûnts voted for Brexit are you, sunshine?
The Countdown begins. on 10:44 - Jan 15 with 5042 viewsBatterseajack

I enjoy the notion that remainers are all from the "lunatic left", shows real understanding that.
The Countdown begins. on 11:04 - Jan 15 with 5032 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 02:25 - Jan 15 by Ebo

You utter selfish prick.

I retired when I was 50 so it does not apply to me and yes I will be loving it if your crystal ball prediction comes to fruition,since hard work has never hurt anyone and why should workers get paid whilst laying on a beach.

Besides when are you going to realise the remoaners pathetic project fear has failed once why keep banging it out the Great British public have already seen it was all bullshite.

When I worked I often done excess of 60 hours a week 48 would have seemed like a holiday.

And even if you areon minimum wage I would have thought the extra £70 a week would be welcome.One minute the lefties are complying about not having enough hours work(zero hour contracts) and then they complain of having to do to many hours (48) although they have never been paid better make your minds up FFS.

Your politics of envy and hatred for anyone that has done well for themselves sums your type up.

439 and fecking loving it.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 12:59]

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 11:16 - Jan 15 with 5028 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 11:04 - Jan 15 by pikeypaul

I retired when I was 50 so it does not apply to me and yes I will be loving it if your crystal ball prediction comes to fruition,since hard work has never hurt anyone and why should workers get paid whilst laying on a beach.

Besides when are you going to realise the remoaners pathetic project fear has failed once why keep banging it out the Great British public have already seen it was all bullshite.

When I worked I often done excess of 60 hours a week 48 would have seemed like a holiday.

And even if you areon minimum wage I would have thought the extra £70 a week would be welcome.One minute the lefties are complying about not having enough hours work(zero hour contracts) and then they complain of having to do to many hours (48) although they have never been paid better make your minds up FFS.

Your politics of envy and hatred for anyone that has done well for themselves sums your type up.

What would these workers be laying? Eggs? Paving?
The Countdown begins. on 11:26 - Jan 15 with 5025 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 11:16 - Jan 15 by WarwickHunt

What would these workers be laying? Eggs? Paving?

laying down or lying down on a beach who cares a toss?

I just prefer them working to get the countries productivity up.

Anyway off for a walk around the cliffs.

And I actually voted remain but since realised what BS project fear was.

[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 11:31]

The Countdown begins. on 11:29 - Jan 15 with 5022 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 11:26 - Jan 15 by pikeypaul

Fair play pixiepaul you’d have loved it in communist China .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 11:42 - Jan 15 with 5016 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 11:29 - Jan 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

Fair play pixiepaul you’d have loved it in communist China .

Funny enough going in August on a group tour .

Beijing,Forbidden city, treasure gallery, Badaling great wall ruins, etc.

Not my thing really but the wife is interested so will tag along.

Maybe most of the clueless lefties on here should take a trip to Corbyns beloved Venezuela to see how that is getting on and how the country will look if he had a chance to take it down his desired route.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 12:19]

The Countdown begins. on 11:45 - Jan 15 with 5012 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 11:26 - Jan 15 by pikeypaul

Yet more project fear BS from the..........telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/12/07/carillion-reports-slowing-pace-or

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 11:56 - Jan 15 with 5004 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 11:45 - Jan 15 by sherpajacob

Yet more project fear BS from the..........telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/12/07/carillion-reports-slowing-pace-or

LMFHO

That is from

December 16th 2016

You need to check dates when googling.

Productivity is now on its way up and Brent crude is around $70.

Two things that make that article worthless and out of date.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 12:16]

The Countdown begins. on 12:18 - Jan 15 with 4987 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 11:56 - Jan 15 by pikeypaul

LMFHO

That is from

December 16th 2016

...and Carillion are £900m in the red and begging the banks.

Sub-contractors shitting themselves.
The Countdown begins. on 12:28 - Jan 15 with 4980 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 12:18 - Jan 15 by WarwickHunt

...and Carillion are £900m in the red and begging the banks.

Sub-contractors shitting themselves.

So carillon a badly run bussiness has gone bust and its Brexits fault is it?

You would swear no similar bussines has gone bust in the last 50 years.

What next the Swans relagation is the fault of Brexit and while we are at it global warming
another thing that is Brexits fault.

The desperation of the remoaners is pathetic.

[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 12:31]

The Countdown begins. on 12:53 - Jan 15 with 4963 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 11:56 - Jan 15 by pikeypaul

LMFHO

That is from

December 16th 2016

The article is about carillion experiencing a drop off in business following brexit and warning about future profitability.

Just in case, here's the first paragraph

Carillion, which maintains railways, roads and military bases, has said the pace of work has slowed in the second half of the year, partly because of a pause in work from the UK Government following the EU referendum in June.

"Worthless and out of date?"
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 12:55]

The Countdown begins. on 13:05 - Jan 15 with 4950 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 12:53 - Jan 15 by sherpajacob

The article is about carillion experiencing a drop off in business following brexit and warning about future profitability.

Just in case, here's the first paragraph

Carillion, which maintains railways, roads and military bases, has said the pace of work has slowed in the second half of the year, partly because of a pause in work from the UK Government following the EU referendum in June.

"Worthless and out of date?"
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 12:55]

The government stupidly awarded them 3 massive contracts in the last 6 months and they were marked in for the Biggest building contract in British history,HS2.

I suppose its Brexits fault Carillion are £600m in arrears on its pension payments?

It failed because it was badly run. you only have to have listened to radio 5 this morning to hear the horror stories from past employees to realise that.But it suits the remoaners agenda to blame everything and anything on Brexit so carry on muppets.

What next Aussie flu ?
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 13:34]

The Countdown begins. on 13:37 - Jan 15 with 4925 viewssherpajacob

Indeed, what could of caused the government to take its eye of the ball and award contracts to a firm which was already warning of its future profitability as a result of brexit?

I can only repeat these wise words;

"Here is the paradox. As we go through this unique experiment in diplomatic and economic complexity, the entire focus of the Government is on one issue: Brexit. This is a Government for Brexit, of Brexit and dominated by Brexit. It is a mono-purpose political entity. Nothing else truly matters: not the NHS, now in its most severe crisis since its creation; not the real challenge of the modern economy, the new technological revolutions of AI and Big Data; not the upgrade of our education system to prepare people for this new world; not investment in communities left behind by globalisation; not the rising burden of serious crime; or bulging prison populations; or social care; not even, irony of ironies, a genuine policy to control immigration.

Governments’ priorities are not really defined by white papers or words; but by the intensity of focus. This Government has bandwidth only for one thing: Brexit. It is the waking thought, the daily grind, the meditation before sleep and the stuff of its dreams; or nightmares. It is obsessed with Brexit because it has to be. "

The Countdown begins. on 13:46 - Jan 15 with 4910 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 13:37 - Jan 15 by sherpajacob

Indeed, what could of caused the government to take its eye of the ball and award contracts to a firm which was already warning of its future profitability as a result of brexit?

I can only repeat these wise words;

"Here is the paradox. As we go through this unique experiment in diplomatic and economic complexity, the entire focus of the Government is on one issue: Brexit. This is a Government for Brexit, of Brexit and dominated by Brexit. It is a mono-purpose political entity. Nothing else truly matters: not the NHS, now in its most severe crisis since its creation; not the real challenge of the modern economy, the new technological revolutions of AI and Big Data; not the upgrade of our education system to prepare people for this new world; not investment in communities left behind by globalisation; not the rising burden of serious crime; or bulging prison populations; or social care; not even, irony of ironies, a genuine policy to control immigration.

Governments’ priorities are not really defined by white papers or words; but by the intensity of focus. This Government has bandwidth only for one thing: Brexit. It is the waking thought, the daily grind, the meditation before sleep and the stuff of its dreams; or nightmares. It is obsessed with Brexit because it has to be. "

Totally different departments.And one does not have a say in the other.

It's like saying saying Swansea city are getting relegated because the pies are cr@p.

The Countdown begins. on 14:03 - Jan 15 with 4896 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 13:46 - Jan 15 by pikeypaul

Totally different departments.And one does not have a say in the other.

It's like saying saying Swansea city are getting relegated because the pies are cr@p.

It's like saying saying Swansea city are getting relegated because the pies are cr@p

-________________

Isn't that why Ashley Williams left?.

The Countdown begins. on 14:20 - Jan 15 with 4886 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 11:04 - Jan 15 by pikeypaul

As I said, selfish.

The total example of an "i'm allright jack and fook the rest"

Self righteous prick

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 14:27 - Jan 15 with 4883 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 14:20 - Jan 15 by Ebo

As I said, selfish.

The total example of an "i'm allright jack and fook the rest"

Self righteous prick

And as I said your an envious,bitter,rsole who hates people who have done well for themselves since you think since you have nothing everyone else should have nothing.

Fortunately the world does not work that way and if you do a few extra hours a week and try a bit harder one day you will have something and not be so envious.

The Countdown begins. on 14:33 - Jan 15 with 4874 viewsBatterseajack

What a great announcement by our Government!! If this is taking back control then i'm genuinely in favor of it.
The Countdown begins. on 14:39 - Jan 15 with 4866 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 14:33 - Jan 15 by Batterseajack

What a great announcement by our Government!! If this is taking back control then i'm genuinely in favor of it.

Good move,but the companies will charge it by other means eg a £2.50 booking fee for a ticket to a football match.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024