Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301560 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:56 - Jul 9 with 1963 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:49 - Jul 9 by Highjack

That’s dealt the remain nutters a ’Grieveous’ blow.

Baddum-tish.

It was the deputy speaker making the decision today. Supect Bercow might have selected it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:05 - Jul 9 with 1945 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:49 - Jul 9 by Highjack

That’s dealt the remain nutters a ’Grieveous’ blow.

Given that the motion was attempting to stop a possible shutdown of functioning parliamentary democracy in this country, the people opposing it are not the ones who are ‘nutters’.

But then you only like democracy when it suits.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:05 - Jul 9 with 1943 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:56 - Jul 9 by bluey_the_blue

Baddum-tish.

It was the deputy speaker making the decision today. Supect Bercow might have selected it.

More utter Bollox from you Bluey.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:05 - Jul 9 with 1943 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:56 - Jul 9 by bluey_the_blue

Baddum-tish.

The deputy would have consulted with Bercow before making the decision. Bercow is keeping his powder dry. Grieve knows that too.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:06 - Jul 9 with 1943 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:33 - Jul 9 by westwalesed

Absolutely right, and frankly, what no EU officials appear to expose themselves. It's remarkable that the British people have not had access to an interview of

Verhofstadt
Juncker
Barnier
or any of the new cartel.

Do you even have the faintest idea of who the people you mention are and their roles?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:08 - Jul 9 with 1939 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:05 - Jul 9 by exiledclaseboy

The deputy would have consulted with Bercow before making the decision. Bercow is keeping his powder dry. Grieve knows that too.

Innit though.

Dear God.

Bercow’s enjoying himself at the tennis last I saw of him ! Looking supremely unconcerned!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:12 - Jul 9 with 1933 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:34 - Jul 9 by Highjack

Most people in this country couldn’t name three members of the European Parliament. Farage is probably the only one people will know and he’s against the bloody thing. I imagine hardly anyone will know the groups that make up the europarl or what they stand for or who their leaders are or what they do.

An argument could be made that our press should cover the eu with the same zeal as it covers Westminster but that’s probably a bit tricky given the commission and council’s penchant for doing literally everything behind closed doors.

You just got to know where to look.

Didn’t Boris make a career about writing about the EU? I guess you didn’t read that, not surprising though as it was mostly untruths and boring ramblings. Been better off at the sun.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:23 - Jul 9 with 1919 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:34 - Jul 9 by Highjack

Most people in this country couldn’t name three members of the European Parliament. Farage is probably the only one people will know and he’s against the bloody thing. I imagine hardly anyone will know the groups that make up the europarl or what they stand for or who their leaders are or what they do.

An argument could be made that our press should cover the eu with the same zeal as it covers Westminster but that’s probably a bit tricky given the commission and council’s penchant for doing literally everything behind closed doors.

Er, you can visit the EU parliament in both Brussels and Strasbourg and watch the sessions. They even give you headphones for simultaneous translation. Or at lest they used to up until 4/5 yrs ago and I doubt that's changed. I've been to both parliaments several times.

And you can check out the live broadcasts of the various committee meetings.
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/ep-live/en/schedule/
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:50 - Jul 9 with 1896 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:33 - Jul 9 by westwalesed

Absolutely right, and frankly, what no EU officials appear to expose themselves. It's remarkable that the British people have not had access to an interview of

Verhofstadt
Juncker
Barnier
or any of the new cartel.

Here's Verhofstadt and Juncker being interviewed by the BBC.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-46336137/brexit-i-m-never-changing-my-
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:02 - Jul 9 with 1882 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:06 - Jul 9 by londonlisa2001

Do you even have the faintest idea of who the people you mention are and their roles?

I do!

Court jester

Piss head

The one who sends everyone to sleep

Shills

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:04 - Jul 9 with 1880 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:23 - Jul 9 by LeonWasGod

Er, you can visit the EU parliament in both Brussels and Strasbourg and watch the sessions. They even give you headphones for simultaneous translation. Or at lest they used to up until 4/5 yrs ago and I doubt that's changed. I've been to both parliaments several times.

And you can check out the live broadcasts of the various committee meetings.
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/ep-live/en/schedule/

So I need to actually physically visit the parliament buildings to find out what they are doing?

Am I allowed to sit in on commission meetings too if I pay extra?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:12 - Jul 9 with 1870 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:04 - Jul 9 by Highjack

So I need to actually physically visit the parliament buildings to find out what they are doing?

It’s streamed.

Here you go

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/ep-live/en/schedule
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:14 - Jul 9 with 1869 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:04 - Jul 9 by Highjack

Nope, you can watch the plenary sessions on that link too - it's the same as Westminster live.

The Commission streams too - they're live now showing the '2nd Meeting of the Outermost Regions Forum for Maritime Affairs and Fisheries'. Get stuck in, it's riveting stuff 😴
ttps://webcast.ec.europa.eu/outermost-regions-forum-with-the-presence-of-the-commissioner-09-07-19

Council streams their meetings too.

It's all disappointingly normal and open.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:20 - Jul 9 with 1864 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:12 - Jul 9 by londonlisa2001

It’s streamed.

Here you go

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/ep-live/en/schedule

Nothing til tomorrow. Do they all have Tuesday off or something? And I’m getting a malicious or deceptive website warning from that link too.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:29 - Jul 9 with 1857 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:20 - Jul 9 by Highjack

Nothing til tomorrow. Do they all have Tuesday off or something? And I’m getting a malicious or deceptive website warning from that link too.

That’s because the link happens to be for future sessions...

Kind of blows your earlier statement about the ‘commission and council’s penchant for doing literally everything behind closed doors.’ out of the water don’t you think?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:31 - Jul 9 with 1850 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:14 - Jul 9 by LeonWasGod

Nope, you can watch the plenary sessions on that link too - it's the same as Westminster live.

The Commission streams too - they're live now showing the '2nd Meeting of the Outermost Regions Forum for Maritime Affairs and Fisheries'. Get stuck in, it's riveting stuff 😴
ttps://webcast.ec.europa.eu/outermost-regions-forum-with-the-presence-of-the-commissioner-09-07-19

Lol.

They do ‘literally everything behind closed doors’ don’t you know. Highjack said so.

I mean apart from them streaming everything and you being able to watch if you turn up in person as well. Everything else is behind closed doors. Literally.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:35 - Jul 9 with 1845 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:29 - Jul 9 by londonlisa2001

That’s because the link happens to be for future sessions...

Kind of blows your earlier statement about the ‘commission and council’s penchant for doing literally everything behind closed doors.’ out of the water don’t you think?

Of course it doesn’t you silly sausage. You’ve sent me to a site that is not secure and potentially malicious or deceptive which might stream some committee meetings in the distant future but not today.

Colour me unconvinced.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:36 - Jul 9 with 1844 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:31 - Jul 9 by londonlisa2001

Lol.

They do ‘literally everything behind closed doors’ don’t you know. Highjack said so.

I mean apart from them streaming everything and you being able to watch if you turn up in person as well. Everything else is behind closed doors. Literally.

Well if they leave the doors open junker might escape.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:38 - Jul 9 with 1839 viewssherpajacob

Fisheries, isn't that Farage's area of expertise. I presume he's there as we speak, earning his salary and representing those who voted for him, by giving the EU what for.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:55 - Jul 9 with 1807 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:35 - Jul 9 by Highjack

Of course it doesn’t you silly sausage. You’ve sent me to a site that is not secure and potentially malicious or deceptive which might stream some committee meetings in the distant future but not today.

Colour me unconvinced.

Lol.

You’ve been sent another link for today.

And I get no warning from the site. It obviously knows when you’re a brexiteer and doesn’t allow access in case you explode at the openness of it all.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:09 - Jul 9 with 1788 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:55 - Jul 9 by londonlisa2001

Lol.

You’ve been sent another link for today.

And I get no warning from the site. It obviously knows when you’re a brexiteer and doesn’t allow access in case you explode at the openness of it all.

That’s not very democratic is it?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:21 - Jul 9 with 1777 viewsLuther27

After watching Celebrity Trawler fishing last week I'm having great difficulty understanding the EU fishing policy. It's certainly not about conservation of stocks that's for sure.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:04 - Jul 9 with 1728 viewswestwalesed

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:50 - Jul 9 by Humpty

Here's Verhofstadt and Juncker being interviewed by the BBC.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-46336137/brexit-i-m-never-changing-my-

Thanks, I obviously missed that so I'll take a look :)

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:09 - Jul 9 with 1690 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:04 - Jul 9 by westwalesed

Thanks, I obviously missed that so I'll take a look :)

Not forgetting the vice president of the European parliament appearing, more than once, on the BBC's flagship political programme to be questioned by the "general public"

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:44 - Jul 9 with 1669 viewsexiledclaseboy

A different Grieve amendment designed to stop parliament being prorogued to facilitate a no deal br cit passes by one vote.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024