Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301679 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 22:06 - Jul 31 with 1438 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 22:00 - Jul 31 by Jango

No am I wrong to assume a large part of them did?
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 22:04]

I’m willing to bet a fair chunk of that 37% weren't eligible to vote in the referendum. If they aren’t British citizens, they didn’t get a vote.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:06 - Jul 31 with 1436 viewslonglostjack

What the hell has White British got to do with anything? If your grandparents came from Somalia but you were born in the UK does that make you White British?
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 22:13]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 22:08 - Jul 31 with 1408 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 21:11 - Jul 31 by longlostjack

I’m not sure you’d pass the language test to be allowed British citizenship tbh Jango. Immigrants are a countable noun - it’s a large number of immigrants not amount of immigrants. The rest of your post makes no sense whatsoever. No, it’s a definite fail.

Mince.
The Countdown begins. on 22:19 - Jul 31 with 1403 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:10 - Jul 31 by Jango

See there’s another part of the problem. You seem to blame all the anti-immigration on people like Bannon, Farage etc. Look at Sandfields for example. People who grew up down there in the 60s,70s 80s etc would leave their doors open, everyone knew everybody and it was like one big family down there. Now they wouldn’t dream of leaving their doors open and can’t even make conversation in the corner shop because the residents there either don’t speak English or refuse to integrate. This problem hasn’t happened down the mumbles, the Gower or sketty I might add. Rather than listening to these people who are rising up against the issue, the unaffected amongst us (largely the well off) accuse them of being brainwashed.

Absolute feckin nonsense.

And it's not "the" Gower you feckin plum

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:22 - Jul 31 with 1401 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:06 - Jul 31 by longlostjack

What the hell has White British got to do with anything? If your grandparents came from Somalia but you were born in the UK does that make you White British?
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 22:13]

I didn’t do the census.

Ealing’s relatively prosperous, predominantly white wards such as Southfield, Northfield, Walpole and Ealing Broadway all delivered Remain votes exceeding 70%.

Replicating the pattern of voting in Ealing, the well-off, predominantly white wards (such as those in Chiswick in east Hounslow) voted heavily in favour of Remain.

See the pattern where the wealthy, predominantly ‘white ward’ areas unaffected by it voted remain in such heavy numbers. As I’m sure gower and mumbles did.
The Countdown begins. on 22:26 - Jul 31 with 1395 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:44 - Jul 31 by exiledclaseboy

Only if you assume that the entire non-white British population all voted remain.

He clearly does

Those 'foriners' have spoilt it see

Used to leave the front door wide open down the sandfields...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 22:47 - Jul 31 with 1378 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:26 - Jul 31 by Gowerjack

He clearly does

I blame the spread of the allotments culture myself. They’re undermining civil society everywhere, not only in the Sandfields. Corbyn is a big fan of them and they just seem to attract more and more foreigners or Darkie British or whatever you want to call them.

The Countdown begins. on 23:05 - Jul 31 with 1336 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 22:19 - Jul 31 by Gowerjack

Absolute feckin nonsense.

And it's not "the" Gower you feckin plum

He’s a fûcking simpleton. I was brought up in the Sandfields and Sketty - I never knew front doors to be left open in either.

Jumpers for goalposts...

Twàt.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 23:06 - Jul 31 with 1354 viewsJango

He clearly does

Clearly not as I’ve explained.

Can you imagine the outcry if they built an estate down the Mayals or Newton or anywhere in Gower and homed a shedload of low skilled immigrants with large families and without a word of English between them there.

Goodnight.
The Countdown begins. on 23:11 - Jul 31 with 1327 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 23:06 - Jul 31 by Jango

Clearly not as I’ve explained.

Can you imagine the outcry if they built an estate down the Mayals or Newton or anywhere in Gower and homed a shedload of low skilled immigrants with large families and without a word of English between them there.

Goodnight.

You can almost see his angry, pinched little gammon face turning crimson...

Fûcking gimp.
The Countdown begins. on 23:12 - Jul 31 with 1341 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 20:45 - Jul 31 by JackSomething

Now you're sounding like Perch. Times have changed and it's not all down to immigration. Go to any street in Swansea and try every front door. Even if that street is totally occupied by white Welsh people, I doubt more than a handful would be unlocked.

The trouble with these white Welsh people is that some won't speak English or refuse to integrate. They stick together in large family groups, attending Eisteddfods, singing at everyone and dancing in twmpaths. You daren't leave your door open in case someone start waving their forin 'Welsh Cakes' under your nose. Not like it used to be when we had the welsh Not and they knew their place.
The Countdown begins. on 23:16 - Jul 31 with 1315 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 23:12 - Jul 31 by LeonWasGod

The trouble with these white Welsh people is that some won't speak English or refuse to integrate. They stick together in large family groups, attending Eisteddfods, singing at everyone and dancing in twmpaths. You daren't leave your door open in case someone start waving their forin 'Welsh Cakes' under your nose. Not like it used to be when we had the welsh Not and they knew their place.

Aye - laverbread FFS!
Foreign muck, innit! What’s wrong with a vindaloo?
The Countdown begins. on 00:04 - Aug 1 with 1299 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 23:05 - Jul 31 by WarwickHunt

He’s a fûcking simpleton. I was brought up in the Sandfields and Sketty - I never knew front doors to be left open in either.

Jumpers for goalposts...

Twàt.

You spend 24 hours a day on your laptop in your loft mate. You’re on odd man.
The Countdown begins. on 00:08 - Aug 1 with 1294 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 23:12 - Jul 31 by LeonWasGod

You should do stand up mate. The new line of comedy is crying out for another boring f***er who thinks he’s witty
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:57 - Aug 1 with 1233 viewsKilkennyjack

Dear Brexidiots - if you cant see that Boris has taken the absolute piss out of you now, then you have no hope left.

You have been mugged off and played by the posh Tory-boy chancers who care nothing for Wales.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 08:16 - Aug 1 with 1216 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 00:04 - Aug 1 by Jango

You spend 24 hours a day on your laptop in your loft mate. You’re on odd man.

Another Brexit fûckwit making dumb, unsupportable claims.

What’s a “loft mate”, thick cûnt?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:42 - Aug 1 with 1211 viewsbluey_the_blue

Negative Nancies rail about sheep farmers being hit.

Positive People note the prospect of cheaper Doner Kebabs...
The Countdown begins. on 08:51 - Aug 1 with 1206 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 08:16 - Aug 1 by WarwickHunt

Another Brexit fûckwit making dumb, unsupportable claims.

What’s a “loft mate”, thick cûnt?

It’s where oddballs spend all their time touching their only friends in this world. In your case your dog.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2019 8:52]
The Countdown begins. on 09:02 - Aug 1 with 1195 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 08:51 - Aug 1 by Jango

It’s where oddballs spend all their time touching their only friends in this world. In your case your dog.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2019 8:52]

My mistake - I thought a “loft mate” was a ladder.

Twàt.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:37 - Aug 1 with 1177 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:42 - Aug 1 by bluey_the_blue

Negative Nancies rail about sheep farmers being hit.

Positive People note the prospect of cheaper Doner Kebabs...

That’s the spirit Bluey! Govt doesn’t have enough storage capacity for all the unsold lamb. Free Doner Kebabs for everyone!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:50 - Aug 1 with 1150 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:22 - Jul 31 by Jango

I didn’t do the census.

Ealing’s relatively prosperous, predominantly white wards such as Southfield, Northfield, Walpole and Ealing Broadway all delivered Remain votes exceeding 70%.

Replicating the pattern of voting in Ealing, the well-off, predominantly white wards (such as those in Chiswick in east Hounslow) voted heavily in favour of Remain.

See the pattern where the wealthy, predominantly ‘white ward’ areas unaffected by it voted remain in such heavy numbers. As I’m sure gower and mumbles did.

Hounslow - a well - off white ward???
[Post edited 1 Aug 2019 10:51]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 10:53 - Aug 1 with 1142 viewswaynekerr55

He clearly does

It is, Mr TheGowerJack

The Countdown begins. on 11:17 - Aug 1 with 1126 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 00:08 - Aug 1 by Jango

You should do stand up mate. The new line of comedy is crying out for another boring f***er who thinks he’s witty

Don't let them get to you Jango. I'm sure parts of Sandfields has changed hell of a lot, and no doubt some don't feel comfortable with it. Not sure it will necessarily be the immigrants fault that people don't like them, but what do I know. Maybe it's a hotbed of rampant crime down there.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:21 - Aug 1 with 1121 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:37 - Aug 1 by longlostjack

That’s the spirit Bluey! Govt doesn’t have enough storage capacity for all the unsold lamb. Free Doner Kebabs for everyone!

Plenty of Halal and Kosher meat to go around! Mazel Tov!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:26 - Aug 1 with 1114 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:12 - Jul 31 by Jango

A little search through your profile posts and found these all within a few days of each other. You love a little #FBPE post. I’m convinced you’re the pest behind that swans blog account on Twitter that’s always making a tit of himself as well. No need for me to lie.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 19:13]

F**k me, you trawled through my posts back to January to prove toothless point. There is nothing inaccurate with the context of those tweets. As much as you wish there was, there is no equivalence with the #FDPE lot as you call them and the likes of Darren from Plymouth who literally spout bollox by playing up to fear, anger, division and deliberate misunderstanding of the truth.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024