Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301524 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:39 - Aug 26 with 1432 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:10 - Aug 26 by Highjack

It’s more likely to be genetic rather than lifestyle or diet but sitting in the sun drinking sangria all day probably doesn’t help.

It would help me.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:40 - Aug 26 with 1429 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:39 - Aug 26 by monmouth

It would help me.

#metoo

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:04 - Aug 26 with 1374 viewsjackonicko

On the important Brexit matters of the day, I can categorically confirm it is true that you cannot get a Melton Mowbray (or even a cheap Tesco crusty) pork pie in Singapore.

I’ve looked fuc*ing everywhere for 3 years.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:23 - Aug 26 with 1357 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:04 - Aug 26 by jackonicko

On the important Brexit matters of the day, I can categorically confirm it is true that you cannot get a Melton Mowbray (or even a cheap Tesco crusty) pork pie in Singapore.

I’ve looked fuc*ing everywhere for 3 years.

It’s disappointing that Joe Rodon hasn’t sent you one in the post.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:32 - Aug 26 with 1344 viewsjackonicko

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:23 - Aug 26 by Highjack

It’s disappointing that Joe Rodon hasn’t sent you one in the post.

Who?

Is that nice Ashley Williams still in central defence for us?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:35 - Aug 26 with 1337 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:32 - Aug 26 by jackonicko

Who?

Is that nice Ashley Williams still in central defence for us?

Nope. Joe Rodon callously stole his place, just like he stole the hopes and dreams of the small children who thought they were getting his shirt.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:24 - Aug 26 with 1319 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:38 - Aug 26 by exiledclaseboy

It’s a shambles and Johnson will be allowed to fulfil his no deal wet dream purely because the majority opposition to that scenario can’t agree on how to organise themselves. They’ll be as responsible for no deal as Johnson and the Tories if it happens.

If Gloria Swanson helps to deliver a no deal Brexit because of some insane ego trip, her and her party will never be forgiven.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:26 - Aug 26 with 1315 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:24 - Aug 26 by Pegojack

If Gloria Swanson helps to deliver a no deal Brexit because of some insane ego trip, her and her party will never be forgiven.

They've got to hold their nose if push comes to shove and let Corbyn 'lead'. Then an election must be called

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:33 - Aug 26 with 1309 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:26 - Aug 26 by waynekerr55

They've got to hold their nose if push comes to shove and let Corbyn 'lead'. Then an election must be called

Exactly. I've got no time for Corbyn, but he's laid out his stall and said he'll call an election once a no deal Brexit is stopped, and I believe him. He, as leader of the opposition, has the right to lead the interim government. He can easily be shot down if he doesn't stick to his word, so what's the problem?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:35 - Aug 26 with 1306 viewswaynekerr55

An aside, I've only just stopped laughing at one of Coldwar Steve's recent creations

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:44 - Aug 26 with 1298 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:33 - Aug 26 by Pegojack

Exactly. I've got no time for Corbyn, but he's laid out his stall and said he'll call an election once a no deal Brexit is stopped, and I believe him. He, as leader of the opposition, has the right to lead the interim government. He can easily be shot down if he doesn't stick to his word, so what's the problem?

I can’t imagine any Tory will vote to install him into Downing Street, even if they are hardcore remain and it’s a short term fix. It would have to be another Tory to even stand a chance.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:46 - Aug 26 with 1297 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:24 - Aug 26 by Pegojack

It wont just be Swinson. The Tory likes of Clarke and Hammond will never vote to install Corbyn in Downing Street regardless of how long for. And Labour won’t vote in enough numbers to sustain a government led by anyone other than Corbyn. The temporary government idea is a fantasy. It won’t happen.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:50 - Aug 26 with 1286 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:46 - Aug 26 by exiledclaseboy

It wont just be Swinson. The Tory likes of Clarke and Hammond will never vote to install Corbyn in Downing Street regardless of how long for. And Labour won’t vote in enough numbers to sustain a government led by anyone other than Corbyn. The temporary government idea is a fantasy. It won’t happen.

I think it will soon be time to say to Johnson, on you go then son. You can’t blame Europe, you can’t blame parliament. It’s all yours, the whole f*cking shambles and good luck managing it you lying fat tiff c*nt. it all on you.

He will simply shit himself. Currently his whole plan is that he can blame someone for stopping him and his non existent ‘will of the people’.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:57 - Aug 26 with 1258 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:50 - Aug 26 by monmouth

I think it will soon be time to say to Johnson, on you go then son. You can’t blame Europe, you can’t blame parliament. It’s all yours, the whole f*cking shambles and good luck managing it you lying fat tiff c*nt. it all on you.

He will simply shit himself. Currently his whole plan is that he can blame someone for stopping him and his non existent ‘will of the people’.

Stay off the crack butt.
He has the mandate from 17.4 million people in this country.
If you don’t like like democracy, go and live in North Korea.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:01 - Aug 26 with 1257 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:57 - Aug 26 by jacks777

Stay off the crack butt.

There is no mandate for no deal DGT you brainless lump of smeg. If you like democracy so much have a vote on that. It would be rejected by a landslide. And If you are so afraid of democratic parliament f*ck off and live in China, no one would miss you.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:02 - Aug 26 with 1254 viewslonglostjack

Stay off the crack butt.

No mandate for No Deal you dullard.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:02 - Aug 26 with 1254 viewswaynekerr55

Stay off the crack butt.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:03 - Aug 26 with 1241 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:02 - Aug 26 by longlostjack

No mandate for No Deal you dullard.

Oh yes there is. You watch to much bbc. 😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:05 - Aug 26 with 1236 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:01 - Aug 26 by monmouth

There is no mandate for no deal DGT you brainless lump of smeg. If you like democracy so much have a vote on that. It would be rejected by a landslide. And If you are so afraid of democratic parliament f*ck off and live in China, no one would miss you.

Don’t need another vote it’s not best out of three 😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:05 - Aug 26 with 1243 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:48 - Aug 26 by Jango

I don’t particularly care to be honest. Should we accept that Eastern European’s coming over here are not really benefitting the country because a very small percentage of uk citizens decide to emigrate to other EU countries?

There are 2 sides to this, there are advantages and disadvantages of having Eastern European’s coming over here to work as has been pointed out on numerous occasions only both sides on this thread.

One point we need to consider is will Brexit bring about an end to immigration? My personal belief is that it won’t, all we will see is European migrant workers replaced by non European migrant workers from places like India, Pakistan, North Africa and the Philippines.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:08 - Aug 26 with 1234 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:05 - Aug 26 by majorraglan

There are 2 sides to this, there are advantages and disadvantages of having Eastern European’s coming over here to work as has been pointed out on numerous occasions only both sides on this thread.

One point we need to consider is will Brexit bring about an end to immigration? My personal belief is that it won’t, all we will see is European migrant workers replaced by non European migrant workers from places like India, Pakistan, North Africa and the Philippines.

And millions from Turkey........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:10 - Aug 26 with 1220 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:33 - Aug 26 by Pegojack

You believe Corbyn will call an election? He'd try to hang on till dragged out.

He hasn't the right to anything, this is the guy who ignored the vote of no confidence from his own MPs!

If he was genuine in his views, he'd willingly stand aside to allow those blocking no deal to get consensus.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:11 - Aug 26 with 1217 viewsDippy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:10 - Aug 26 by bluey_the_blue

You believe Corbyn will call an election? He'd try to hang on till dragged out.

He hasn't the right to anything, this is the guy who ignored the vote of no confidence from his own MPs!

If he was genuine in his views, he'd willingly stand aside to allow those blocking no deal to get consensus.

Oh f*ck off bluey

Poll: Cooper Out

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:12 - Aug 26 with 1215 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:11 - Aug 26 by Dippy

Oh f*ck off bluey

Phew, outstanding analysis work there.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:13 - Aug 26 with 1212 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:03 - Aug 26 by jacks777

Oh yes there is. You watch to much bbc. 😂

Twpsyn.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024