Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301677 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:26 - Sep 2 with 1474 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:24 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

It really is. And people are falling for it. Astonishing.

Certain people.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:27 - Sep 2 with 1471 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:25 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

God bless first past the post.

Innit.

And even though I’m convinced Swansea East would support leave, I’m equally convinced they will elect a Labour MP. Which is where Johnson is miscalculating in my view.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:28 - Sep 2 with 1468 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:24 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

It really is. And people are falling for it. Astonishing.

I mean Barnier was in the Sunday Telegraph saying backstop will
not be changed. Quite clear about it.

But hey what does he know
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:29 - Sep 2 with 1461 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:24 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

A general election and a referendum will not give the same result necessarily.

If, for example, the conservatives get 25% of votes in Swansea East and the Brexit party get 27% in Swansea East and Labour get 28%, Plaid 10% and LibDems 8% guess who wins the seat? And yet, in a referendum, the leavers would have more votes.

Same the other way round.

Labour will win easily as they always do and will win valleys easily as they always do

It’s why Corbyn is such a muppet for his previous “strategy”
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:30 - Sep 2 with 1457 viewsexiledclaseboy

Thank goodness John Crace is back from his holidays. The nick of time.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/02/boris-takes-a-leaf-out-of-cummi

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:33 - Sep 2 with 1439 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:23 - Sep 2 by rockinjk

Because the trick is spin it that he’s doing well and that if it wasn’t for remainers he would be getting a deal.

It’s all about the blame game and it’s going to get ugly

Remoaners, lefties, media, foreigners

It’s Trump tactics

It is straight out of the Bannon playbook but the difference is that at least 50% of the voting population are now ‘remoaners’. These tactics only really work against minorities when the chips are down. If Labour plays ball and unifies the remain vote, by cooperating instead of competing with pro remain parties against the Brexshiters then it would be a landslide.

Problem of course is Corbyn and his merry band.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:37 - Sep 2 with 1426 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:33 - Sep 2 by monmouth

It is straight out of the Bannon playbook but the difference is that at least 50% of the voting population are now ‘remoaners’. These tactics only really work against minorities when the chips are down. If Labour plays ball and unifies the remain vote, by cooperating instead of competing with pro remain parties against the Brexshiters then it would be a landslide.

Problem of course is Corbyn and his merry band.

Correct. A decent labour leader would have made a call 12 months ago

Instead Corbyn has come late to the party and the liberals are on 20%

Corbynistas are too tribal though they’ll be back to slagging off anyone to the right of Leon Trotsky
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:41 - Sep 2 with 1411 viewssherpajacob

I missed Johnson's speech live as I was at my lads first county schoolboys training session.

I think I've found a video of it though.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:42 - Sep 2 with 1405 viewsjackrmee

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:29 - Sep 2 by rockinjk

Labour will win easily as they always do and will win valleys easily as they always do

It’s why Corbyn is such a muppet for his previous “strategy”

What you mean by "strategy"?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:43 - Sep 2 with 1392 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:42 - Sep 2 by jackrmee

What you mean by "strategy"?

You’ve answered it perfectly

All things to all men, hopeless
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:48 - Sep 2 with 1374 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:28 - Sep 2 by rockinjk

I mean Barnier was in the Sunday Telegraph saying backstop will
not be changed. Quite clear about it.

But hey what does he know

Who voted for him?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:51 - Sep 2 with 1355 viewsBanosswan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:48 - Sep 2 by Highjack

Who voted for him?

And why is rockin quoting the 'torygraph'?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:58 - Sep 2 with 1323 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:51 - Sep 2 by Banosswan

And why is rockin quoting the 'torygraph'?

He’s a Tory.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:59 - Sep 2 with 1318 viewsBanosswan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:58 - Sep 2 by Highjack

He’s a Tory.

Omg! I completely misread him.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:03 - Sep 2 with 1302 viewsWarwickHunt

Judging by Newsnight, it seems someone has had a word with the idiot Corbyn and BoJo’s rather transparent GE plan will go tits up.

*orders more popcorn*
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:10 - Sep 2 with 1286 viewsjackrmee

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:03 - Sep 2 by WarwickHunt

Judging by Newsnight, it seems someone has had a word with the idiot Corbyn and BoJo’s rather transparent GE plan will go tits up.

*orders more popcorn*

I've tried to ignore all this Brexit crap, but now I really can't. Gonna watch this now.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:12 - Sep 2 with 1280 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:48 - Sep 2 by Highjack

Who voted for him?

Dominic Cummings and Olly Robbins. Fact (sort of).
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:15 - Sep 2 with 1271 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:33 - Sep 2 by NeathJack

Speaking of deluded arse dribble...

Unbelievable, the Tories forced austerity on us and they are now pointing the finger at the EU. Classic blame game. The spin machine is in full swing.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:24 - Sep 2 with 1245 viewsmajorraglan

Hammond has just secured the support of his local constituency in the event of an election.

Interesting for Cummings and Johnson!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:25 - Sep 2 with 1243 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:15 - Sep 2 by majorraglan

Unbelievable, the Tories forced austerity on us and they are now pointing the finger at the EU. Classic blame game. The spin machine is in full swing.

This should be shown all over the UK

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:25 - Sep 2 with 1243 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:33 - Sep 2 by NeathJack

Speaking of deluded arse dribble...

He hasn't got a clue what's going on. Or he's lying. Could be either.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:36 - Sep 2 with 1226 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:24 - Sep 2 by majorraglan

Hammond has just secured the support of his local constituency in the event of an election.

Interesting for Cummings and Johnson!

I said earlier they’ve overplayed their hand.

If Labour are sensible and don’t back the 14th October GE, Boris will look like an even bigger twàt.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:41 - Sep 2 with 1217 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:03 - Sep 2 by WarwickHunt

*orders more popcorn*

What was said?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:43 - Sep 2 with 1210 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:36 - Sep 2 by WarwickHunt

I said earlier they’ve overplayed their hand.

If Labour are sensible and don’t back the 14th October GE, Boris will look like an even bigger twàt.

Is it just possible the grownups have taken over at Labour? Which, of course, is the very thing Cummings was apparently banking on as being impossible,

“Shad Cabinet minister Tony Lloyd, asked re snap election: "We are not daft enough to see a tactic dictated by PM Johnson which is designed to land us with a no-deal Brexit and to fall for that".
Sounds v much like team Corbyn saying 'we want elxn' but not on PM terms'.”

“Labour won't fall 'for Boris Johnson's trick', he adds”.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:47 - Sep 2 with 1200 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:24 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

A general election and a referendum will not give the same result necessarily.

If, for example, the conservatives get 25% of votes in Swansea East and the Brexit party get 27% in Swansea East and Labour get 28%, Plaid 10% and LibDems 8% guess who wins the seat? And yet, in a referendum, the leavers would have more votes.

Same the other way round.

Ye I know the difference. But funny how Soubry is happy to let the people when she thinks it will suit her. Like when she thought remain would win first time around. She doesn’t want an election because she’s out of a job. Country first my ass.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024