Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301791 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:25 - Sep 7 with 1682 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:50 - Sep 7 by londonlisa2001

The latest topic brexit supporters have become expert in is constitutional law. Twitter is hilarious. Royal Assent, Queen’s Consent, any phrase containing any of those words...

They know more than any constitutional expert ever could. About a subject many had never heard of until a few days ago. Apparently professors of constitutional law at Oxford or Cambridge are WRONG! Because someone calling themselves something like ‘Brexit NOW or I’ll RIOT’ knows best.

A bit like the remainers were about the prorogation of parliament you mean? All shown to be utterly clueless by the courts though. You’ll find there’s numpties from both sides doing this sort of thing Lisa.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2019 14:26]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:29 - Sep 7 with 1672 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:35 - Sep 7 by bluey_the_blue

Hmmmmm.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/07/mps-checked-with-eu-chiefs-over

More evidence the remainers have made getting a decent deal near enough impossible because they’ve they’ve been working hand in hand with the EU all along. Disgusting.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:31 - Sep 7 with 1671 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:29 - Sep 7 by Jango

More evidence the remainers have made getting a decent deal near enough impossible because they’ve they’ve been working hand in hand with the EU all along. Disgusting.

Tinfoil hattery conspiracy theory apparently. Apart from the fact it’s bleeding obvious what’s gone on from the start.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:31 - Sep 7 with 1671 viewswobbly

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:14 - Sep 7 by jackrmee

Yeah the elderly are succeptible to flu, but I have never had the flu vaccine and never once been near to death. I'm sure hardly any people (elderly aside) get the vaccine either and are all fine.

I don’t know anyone that’s died of malaria, so probably that’s nothing to worry about either.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:35 - Sep 7 with 1663 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:36 - Sep 7 by londonlisa2001

I genuinely don’t understand the argument that healthy food is more expensive than fast food.

What’s the price of a MacDonalds? £3 or £4 per person?

Cooking from fresh is miles cheaper than that. People just don’t know how to cook and often don’t bother to learn.

What about the microwave meals and 12” pizzas you can buy for a quid? It’s also the convenience. We generally eat healthy in my house but last Saturday I bought a large pizza from Asda and bag of mini garlic Kiev’s for less than a fiver. Delightful tasting food for the 4 of us but you can’t be eating that every day. Some people do though.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:43 - Sep 7 with 1647 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:50 - Sep 7 by londonlisa2001

The latest topic brexit supporters have become expert in is constitutional law. Twitter is hilarious. Royal Assent, Queen’s Consent, any phrase containing any of those words...

They know more than any constitutional expert ever could. About a subject many had never heard of until a few days ago. Apparently professors of constitutional law at Oxford or Cambridge are WRONG! Because someone calling themselves something like ‘Brexit NOW or I’ll RIOT’ knows best.

It's amazing the knowledge you can pick up on google.

Some people seem to have degree in googlism

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:44 - Sep 7 with 1644 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:25 - Sep 7 by Jango

A bit like the remainers were about the prorogation of parliament you mean? All shown to be utterly clueless by the courts though. You’ll find there’s numpties from both sides doing this sort of thing Lisa.

There are, indeed, idiots on both sides.

The problem is that any chance of a sort of compromise has probably disappeared.

Some sort of ‘soft’ Brexit is the only way of proceeding I suspect. It will unite everyone as no one really wants it. But neither will it destroy everything and lead to half the country being at war with the other half.

I honestly think that a deal with a customs union and free trade agreement would get a majority in Parliament and probably in the country at this point.

Btw - the funny thing about the prorogation is that it possibly hurts Johnson more than the others at this stage. I think Cummings was caught out by them being able to prevent Corbyn doing something terminally stupid and also by so many Tories being willing to abandon the party to follow their principles (the Trumpian playbook he’s following didn’t see Republicans do the same thing). We’ll see though. Nothing would surprise me any more.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:49 - Sep 7 with 1625 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:35 - Sep 7 by Jango

What about the microwave meals and 12” pizzas you can buy for a quid? It’s also the convenience. We generally eat healthy in my house but last Saturday I bought a large pizza from Asda and bag of mini garlic Kiev’s for less than a fiver. Delightful tasting food for the 4 of us but you can’t be eating that every day. Some people do though.

The convenience is definitely a factor. And obviously from time to time everyone does it. Including me.

But I could feed a family of four for a fiver every night of the week. Cooking from scratch. But I grew up when no one had any money and we learnt to cook because we had to.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:10 - Sep 7 with 1605 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:25 - Sep 7 by Jango

The legal challenges against prorogation were always pissing in the wind. They also became irrelevant the minute it became clear the no deal law was going to pass. Parliament would have given Johnson until after the October summit if he hadn’t prorogued unnecessarily. But he overplayed his hand and is now backed into a corner with no obvious way out.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:26 - Sep 7 with 1580 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:10 - Sep 7 by exiledclaseboy

The legal challenges against prorogation were always pissing in the wind. They also became irrelevant the minute it became clear the no deal law was going to pass. Parliament would have given Johnson until after the October summit if he hadn’t prorogued unnecessarily. But he overplayed his hand and is now backed into a corner with no obvious way out.

Why is Gina Miller taking her appeal to the Supreme Court out of interest?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:27 - Sep 7 with 1580 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:26 - Sep 7 by Jango

Why is Gina Miller taking her appeal to the Supreme Court out of interest?

You’d have to ask her. In for a penny in for a pound I suppose.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:48 - Sep 7 with 1570 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:27 - Sep 7 by exiledclaseboy

You’d have to ask her. In for a penny in for a pound I suppose.

In for other peoples money,in for other peoples pound you mean?

The one I like is the ace QC Jo Maugham who has raised numerous cases throughout the process, all crowdfunded naturally. Lost every single one.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:08 - Sep 7 with 1551 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:48 - Sep 7 by bluey_the_blue

The one I like is the ace QC Jo Maugham who has raised numerous cases throughout the process, all crowdfunded naturally. Lost every single one.

Yep ! someone is making a lot of money out of these type of court cases, and of course Gina Miller gets her mug in the media, she'll be on "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" next.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:16 - Sep 7 with 1548 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:07 - Sep 6 by londonlisa2001

What did you winch chad? Your manufactured outrage?

It was obvious that the question wasn’t asked to offend but was the sort of question people ask each other when chatting. A little thoughtless perhaps, but not intended to hurt.

Faux outrage get real Lisa

Wincing at an intrusive and insensitive question and pointing it out in the hope that person might be more aware of its inappropriateness

From your prolonged repeated rants, telling me to F off and finishing with me 😩 when I made a simple factual post about the Trust. I can imagine your response if I asked you why you had not done more to help the Trust. Especially if you felt you had been busting your balls.

I am sure you will understand this is far more personal and sensitive.

Perhaps if you had been crippled with arthritis and killing yourself trying to care for a frail and immobile much loved parent you might have a better idea of how insensitive someone asking why you had not done more is.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:50 - Sep 7 with 1453 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:41 - Sep 7 by bluey_the_blue

The problem is big pharma invest billions ever in in research - some of which doesn't lead to a viable product. Without any semblance of profit, no incentive to research. Generics also cut profits.

It's finding the right balance between profit and profiteering.

I'm not just talking about fast food and as I said, people take the lazy option. That includes binning leftovers.
I know I'm showing my age but back when we had a pantry but no fridge freezer we shopped every other day, everything was cooked fresh and leftovers were recycled. You are right there Lisa, people don't know how to. They cook the easy option and throw away tons of food every year. Going back to the way we used to do it would be better for the planet too.
You can't re-use processed foods but can we turn that tide back?

edit, quoted the wrong person....DOH! But while I'm here, Bluey, corporate pharma are as much a part of the problem and an obstruction to the cure. "Legal drugs" have done as much damage to me as the illegal ones would have if I'd been a user. I was addicted to Tramadol, suffered liver damage, paranoia, anxiety, insomnia and mood swings.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2019 19:57]

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:10 - Sep 7 with 1425 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Saturday night glass of Pinot noir question

“I’d like to know what wales will gain from a no deal Brexit “

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:14 - Sep 7 with 1410 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:08 - Sep 7 by Flashberryjack

Yep ! someone is making a lot of money out of these type of court cases, and of course Gina Miller gets her mug in the media, she'll be on "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" next.

This is always the problem with Brexit supporters they always look through the eyes of their leadership which is a slave to the coin

Maybe just maybe she actually believes in this

There are days when I do wonder if we need to no deal to make you people understand the consequences of what you’ve unleashed
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:02 - Sep 7 with 1374 viewsrockinjk

Brexit is English Nationalism:

https://mobile.twitter.com/calling_podcast/status/1170148638703661061

Look at the way Delingpole talks about Guto Bebb

I’m no Nationalist but this is symptomatic of the attitudes

Good luck brexiteers good luck
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:26 - Sep 7 with 1358 viewsNeathJack

A Rudderless government.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:28 - Sep 7 with 1347 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:10 - Sep 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

Saturday night glass of Pinot noir question

“I’d like to know what wales will gain from a no deal Brexit “

Ultimately independence.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:39 - Sep 7 with 1321 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:16 - Sep 7 by chad

Faux outrage get real Lisa

Wincing at an intrusive and insensitive question and pointing it out in the hope that person might be more aware of its inappropriateness

From your prolonged repeated rants, telling me to F off and finishing with me 😩 when I made a simple factual post about the Trust. I can imagine your response if I asked you why you had not done more to help the Trust. Especially if you felt you had been busting your balls.

I am sure you will understand this is far more personal and sensitive.

Perhaps if you had been crippled with arthritis and killing yourself trying to care for a frail and immobile much loved parent you might have a better idea of how insensitive someone asking why you had not done more is.

Lol.

A simple factual post about the Trust? I told you to f*** off because you accused me of lying and made some snarky comment about me not being at a Trust forum in the same post. You’ve also accused Uxbridge of lying and other Trust board members of some other nonsense.

You are one of the last people who should accuse anyone of being intrusive and insensitive - you spend half your time on here throwing baseless accusations against people that you think have slighted you in some way.

As for the last bit, you have no idea what I have or haven’t knowledge or experience of. It wasn’t my post, it wasn’t posted to you anyway and indeed, I’d already posted a response to highjack prior to your ‘winching’ experience.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2019 21:43]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:41 - Sep 7 with 1312 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:02 - Sep 7 by rockinjk

Brexit is English Nationalism:

https://mobile.twitter.com/calling_podcast/status/1170148638703661061

Look at the way Delingpole talks about Guto Bebb

I’m no Nationalist but this is symptomatic of the attitudes

Good luck brexiteers good luck

It would be hard to find a bigger pair of ill-informed prats than Toby Young and James Delingpole. Clueless, the pair of them.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:46 - Sep 7 with 1300 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:48 - Sep 7 by bluey_the_blue

He is right about Brexit though.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:46 - Sep 7 with 1301 viewsJack_Meoff

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:26 - Sep 7 by NeathJack

A Rudderless government.

One nation values? Heh.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out you vile, despicable, arms dealing piece of human excrement.

Things must be bad at Tory HQ if soul vacuous filth like this are bailing for 'moral' reasons .

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:52 - Sep 7 with 1291 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:41 - Sep 7 by londonlisa2001

It would be hard to find a bigger pair of ill-informed prats than Toby Young and James Delingpole. Clueless, the pair of them.

Correct.

Toby the tosser.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024