Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301333 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:56 - Sep 7 with 1601 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:26 - Sep 7 by NeathJack

A Rudderless government.

Melt down.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:56 - Sep 7 with 1601 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:46 - Sep 7 by Kilkennyjack

He is right about Brexit though.

Just wrong on the legal side which is maybe a teeny-weeny bit problematic due to him being a QC...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:06 - Sep 7 with 1587 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:56 - Sep 7 by bluey_the_blue

Just wrong on the legal side which is maybe a teeny-weeny bit problematic due to him being a QC...

Not really.

The Tories have failed to deliver Brexit after 3 years.
Thats the only story now:

Lets see Boris the clown 🤡, following the law correctly on Monday

Do as you are told Boris, there’s a good boy.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:07 - Sep 7 with 1585 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:02 - Sep 7 by rockinjk

Brexit is English Nationalism:

https://mobile.twitter.com/calling_podcast/status/1170148638703661061

Look at the way Delingpole talks about Guto Bebb

I’m no Nationalist but this is symptomatic of the attitudes

Good luck brexiteers good luck

James Delingpole. Heh.

When the presenter and your fellow guests are all laughing at you you know you should have stayed at home.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:20 - Sep 7 with 1558 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:07 - Sep 7 by Humpty

James Delingpole. Heh.

When the presenter and your fellow guests are all laughing at you you know you should have stayed at home.

It’s not down to Trump, if it compromises the GFA it won’t happen at all, politicians on both sides of the house have said so.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:25 - Sep 7 with 1549 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:46 - Sep 7 by Jack_Meoff

One nation values? Heh.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out you vile, despicable, arms dealing piece of human excrement.

Things must be bad at Tory HQ if soul vacuous filth like this are bailing for 'moral' reasons .

With people like her bailing out, it leaves the way clear for the extreme right wing of the party as there’s nothing to resist them.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:26 - Sep 7 with 1546 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:20 - Sep 7 by majorraglan

It’s not down to Trump, if it compromises the GFA it won’t happen at all, politicians on both sides of the house have said so.

I know.

The point of the video is that James Delingpole, the voice of Brexit, climate change and various other subjects, goes on TV to talk as if he's an expert on said subjects. But is actually talking through is f*cking arse. Utterly clueless.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:33 - Sep 7 with 1532 viewsJack_Meoff

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:25 - Sep 7 by majorraglan

With people like her bailing out, it leaves the way clear for the extreme right wing of the party as there’s nothing to resist them.

If the like of Amber Rudd leaving means the door is open for even darker forces incoming then we truly deserve everything that's coming mate.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:43 - Sep 7 with 1520 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:46 - Sep 7 by Jack_Meoff

One nation values? Heh.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out you vile, despicable, arms dealing piece of human excrement.

Things must be bad at Tory HQ if soul vacuous filth like this are bailing for 'moral' reasons .

C*nt must think Johnno and his low intellect psycho tossers are on the way out and she is positioning herself for a triumphant coeback leadership bid.

Truly one of the most disgusting bits of scum in the whole charade. If Door Matt Hancock goes soon we'll know Johnno is done.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:49 - Sep 7 with 1509 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:43 - Sep 7 by monmouth

C*nt must think Johnno and his low intellect psycho tossers are on the way out and she is positioning herself for a triumphant coeback leadership bid.

Truly one of the most disgusting bits of scum in the whole charade. If Door Matt Hancock goes soon we'll know Johnno is done.

Matt Hancock is a careerist to his core. No chance

I hope Nicky Morgan but I won’t hold my breath
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:52 - Sep 7 with 1498 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:49 - Sep 7 by rockinjk

Thats what I meant. If he bails, he will think it's best for his pathetic ambition. It would mean he'd believe the Johnson Reichstag will fall.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:58 - Sep 7 with 1491 viewsLeonWasGod

So’s Rudd. I wonder if/when the careerists will start to think supporting Boris is now not in their best interests. He’s been a car crash so far and things are likely to get worse.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:25 - Sep 7 with 1457 viewslonglostjack

Nicky Morgan will be next. She’ll be scared shitless that her carefully cultivated media image will be tarnished.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:27 - Sep 7 with 1454 viewsexiledclaseboy

Rudd is toast at the next election anyway. Nice of her to remember her principles though. Johnson might also be toast athe next election mind. That’ll be the Portillo moment x 1000.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2019 23:29]

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:41 - Sep 7 with 1438 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:27 - Sep 7 by exiledclaseboy

Rudd is toast at the next election anyway. Nice of her to remember her principles though. Johnson might also be toast athe next election mind. That’ll be the Portillo moment x 1000.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2019 23:29]

They should all stand down and allow monster raving looney run against him
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:44 - Sep 7 with 1428 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:41 - Sep 7 by rockinjk

They should all stand down and allow monster raving looney run against him

If there is an election the opposition parties should consider who is best placed to challenge the Tories in every seat.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:45 - Sep 7 with 1420 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:44 - Sep 7 by exiledclaseboy

If there is an election the opposition parties should consider who is best placed to challenge the Tories in every seat.

Why don’t they just merge ffs?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:52 - Sep 7 with 1409 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:45 - Sep 7 by Highjack

Why don’t they just merge ffs?

Look we’ve long established that you don’t understand the principle of tactical voting so let’s just agree to disagree.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:55 - Sep 7 with 1405 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:52 - Sep 7 by exiledclaseboy

Look we’ve long established that you don’t understand the principle of tactical voting so let’s just agree to disagree.

I’m sure there’s millions out there who would vote for the Greeny Jocky Taffy LibLab Party.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:11 - Sep 8 with 1393 viewsexiledclaseboy

It’s quite funny that the (Sunday) Times is claiming Rudd’s resignation as an exclusive. She posted her letter on Twitter mun.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:13 - Sep 8 with 1306 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:11 - Sep 8 by exiledclaseboy

It’s quite funny that the (Sunday) Times is claiming Rudd’s resignation as an exclusive. She posted her letter on Twitter mun.

Gave interview with Times prior to the tweet. Times broke the news first.

Get your point though.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:08 - Sep 8 with 1290 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:55 - Sep 7 by Highjack

I’m sure there’s millions out there who would vote for the Greeny Jocky Taffy LibLab Party.

As opposed to the Dim & Dom & Nigel Nazi Party, you mean?
[Post edited 8 Sep 2019 8:10]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:00 - Sep 8 with 1259 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:44 - Sep 7 by exiledclaseboy

This is what should happen.

Very unlikely unfortunately not once the cultists flex their muscles.

Putting their party before the country is something that unites Tories and Labour.

What do you think Tommy?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:22 - Sep 8 with 1247 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:00 - Sep 8 by Gowerjack

This is what should happen.

Very unlikely unfortunately not once the cultists flex their muscles.

Putting their party before the country is something that unites Tories and Labour.

What do you think Tommy?

I don't know about Tommy, but I agree it should happen but probably won't.
I must admit I haven't looked at each constituency and their 2017 result in detail though. How productive would it be?
One thing's for sure, if Boris doesn't do a deal with Farage and also fails to deliver no deal, the Tories are finished.

Better than East Enders, innit?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:37 - Sep 8 with 1228 viewsexiledclaseboy

Q: Will the government obey the law and seek an extension?

Of course the government will obey the law, Javid said. The prime minister will seek a deal but he absolutely not seek an extension,

So no then.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024