Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301621 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:12 - Sep 10 with 1398 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:25 - Sep 10 with 1371 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:39 - Sep 10 by Jango

The ironic thing is, you’d have to be pretty fu**ing stupid to try and suggest that remainers haven’t spent the last 3 years calling leave voters stupid.

Remainers have just presented facts and evidence

The problem with remain is that it’s too nice

I think I speak for many remainers when I say we’re bored to tears of taking the horse to water

But that horse is just not going to drink

‘Tup
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:30 - Sep 10 with 1358 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:25 - Sep 10 by rockinjk

I think I speak for many remainers when I say we’re bored to tears of taking the horse to water

‘Tup

Facts and evidence, like that immediate recession and emergency budget Osborne claimed would happen on Leave winning the referendum?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:33 - Sep 10 with 1354 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:10 - Sep 10 by rockinjk

Snowflake

There you go again, name calling.

Putting someone down with name calling reveals your own low self esteem.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:35 - Sep 10 with 1343 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:30 - Sep 10 by bluey_the_blue

Facts and evidence, like that immediate recession and emergency budget Osborne claimed would happen on Leave winning the referendum?

Tory chancellor lying to the public?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:36 - Sep 10 with 1339 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:33 - Sep 10 by Flashberryjack

There you go again, name calling.

Putting someone down with name calling reveals your own low self esteem.

Maybe but you’re still a ❄️
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:37 - Sep 10 with 1337 viewslondonlisa2001

I hope they release yellowhammer and look forward to you explaining it away. I really do,

You’ll still argue the toss,

You’d better hope they aren’t asked to release black swan.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:39 - Sep 10 with 1323 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:36 - Sep 10 by rockinjk

Maybe but you’re still a ❄️

If you say so

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:39 - Sep 10 with 1318 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:37 - Sep 10 by londonlisa2001

I hope they release yellowhammer and look forward to you explaining it away. I really do,

You’ll still argue the toss,

You’d better hope they aren’t asked to release black swan.

Have you seen these documents Lisa?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:41 - Sep 10 with 1319 viewsrockinjk

Project fear was used in relation to:

Irish border
The pound devaluing
That we wouldn’t get a great deal
That the EU had no interest in giving us a good deal
That it would cause chaos
Etc
Etc
Etc

It was used for Everything!

This one speech by Osborne has been used as pretty much the one example of bs and it was bs because it was referring to us leaving immediately which was never going to happen
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:55 - Sep 10 with 1295 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:39 - Sep 10 by Jango

Have you seen these documents Lisa?

I know a few people that have seen yellowhammer in full Jango.

I think people will be concerned if it’s released.

Of course if there’s nothing to be worried about I assume they’ll release it without debate.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:57 - Sep 10 with 1291 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:25 - Sep 10 by rockinjk

‘Tup

The problem with remain three years ago was that it was boring and so was Cameron. Take back control sounded much more interesting. Add in the fact that a lot of younger voters couldn’t be arsed to vote. That would be different today. It’s why the loony right are desperate to push it through at all costs. A second referendum and they’re scuppered.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:04 - Sep 10 with 1279 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:57 - Sep 10 by longlostjack

The problem with remain three years ago was that it was boring and so was Cameron. Take back control sounded much more interesting. Add in the fact that a lot of younger voters couldn’t be arsed to vote. That would be different today. It’s why the loony right are desperate to push it through at all costs. A second referendum and they’re scuppered.

Oh absolutely

They know they can’t lie like they did again, in a GE against Corbyn they can of course get a majority in FPTP that’s why they want an election

A referendum on a deal or remain v no deal would be catastrophic for leave

Mind you the danger is they’d go even further to the right on immigration and try to win that way

They have nothing left beyond we had a vote - when was the last time we heard a positive for doing this? I can’t remember. Skirting a recession is now seen a positive

Crazy times
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:05 - Sep 10 with 1277 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:55 - Sep 10 by londonlisa2001

Of course if there’s nothing to be worried about I assume they’ll release it without debate.

Project fear!!!

It won’t shift the dial Lisa

Nothing will. Too many years of propaganda
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:14 - Sep 10 with 1261 viewsLeonWasGod

They weren’t facts, they were forecasts. Informed estimates under specific scenarios (like triggering A50 immediately) which weren’t met.

Broadly speaking economic forecasts have been pretty good.

Osborne’s politicised version not so good, especially around job losses/house prices.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:17 - Sep 10 with 1252 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:14 - Sep 10 by LeonWasGod

They weren’t facts, they were forecasts. Informed estimates under specific scenarios (like triggering A50 immediately) which weren’t met.

Broadly speaking economic forecasts have been pretty good.

Osborne’s politicised version not so good, especially around job losses/house prices.

I’m sure I read somewhere that the projections were actually quite accurate if measured over a longer period of time.

Opportunity costs are huge with Brexit. We missed out on the boom post Brexit, but it sadly saved Brexit because Europe and the States kept us afloat

Now we could be going into no deal at a time when we’re close to cyclical recession anyway

As Trump would say - great job! Compound the gloom year or year for a fckin blue fckin passport and a “feeling”
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:18 - Sep 10 with 1250 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:55 - Sep 10 by londonlisa2001

Whatever YellowHammer contains, it should have been in place three years ago. Good planning takes a worse case scenario. Anything other than that is a bonus. The thing that pees me off is the total lack of planning for the "What ifs" by ALL political parties and business. Fvck sake CBI instead of ringing your hands do something practical.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:23 - Sep 10 with 1239 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:18 - Sep 10 by Luther27

Whatever YellowHammer contains, it should have been in place three years ago. Good planning takes a worse case scenario. Anything other than that is a bonus. The thing that pees me off is the total lack of planning for the "What ifs" by ALL political parties and business. Fvck sake CBI instead of ringing your hands do something practical.

How can business plan for something that no one has yeh foggiest about and was never seen as an option until May said those fateful words at Tory conference to get a cheer

Do people realise that we lose our Trade deal with EU and all the other Trade deals?

It’s not like having a deal where business can plan, this is unprecedented and almost impossible to plan for.

No Country in the World would have a similar arrangement. We have basically instituted economic sanctions on ourselves
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:28 - Sep 10 with 1224 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:23 - Sep 10 by rockinjk

How can business plan for something that no one has yeh foggiest about and was never seen as an option until May said those fateful words at Tory conference to get a cheer

Do people realise that we lose our Trade deal with EU and all the other Trade deals?

It’s not like having a deal where business can plan, this is unprecedented and almost impossible to plan for.

No Country in the World would have a similar arrangement. We have basically instituted economic sanctions on ourselves

Nothing's impossible. If you're given notice there's going to be a shortage of a product you stockpile. Since the introduction of the "Just in time" mantra it's a lost art. Look to the past for guidance.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:31 - Sep 10 with 1218 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:28 - Sep 10 by Luther27

Nothing's impossible. If you're given notice there's going to be a shortage of a product you stockpile. Since the introduction of the "Just in time" mantra it's a lost art. Look to the past for guidance.

I’m not saying it’s “impossible” I’m saying it’s wholly undesirable and will lead to job losses and ruin

Why would we do it? Why?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:39 - Sep 10 with 1205 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:31 - Sep 10 by rockinjk

I’m not saying it’s “impossible” I’m saying it’s wholly undesirable and will lead to job losses and ruin

Why would we do it? Why?

Well, we've done really really well when it comes to Industry over the last 40 years. And after all that time Wales is still classed as one of the poorest countries in the EU.
However, I digress. Back to my original point in that instead of moaning, panicking, and generally looking for leadership that patently isn't there, then do something without needing being told what to do. That is very much lacking these days.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:39 - Sep 10 with 1204 viewsmajorraglan

Project fear or fact? It’s a lot of jobs to lose.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49651116
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:47 - Sep 10 with 1193 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:28 - Sep 10 by Luther27

How do you stockpile products that have a short shelf life? I’m particularly thinking medicine but also fresh food.

I don’t disagree about planning by the way - it can help. But just to give a single example, the Honda factory in Swindon estimated that to store something like a week of production parts would require a warehouse bigger than any in existence in the UK.

(I think it was Honda - it may have been a different car manufacturer).

Read this from the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry. It is very measured, isn’t attempting to alarm, but explains the issue.

https://www.abpi.org.uk/what-we-do/working-with-government-and-parliament/brexit
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:47 - Sep 10 with 1193 viewsmonmouth

Ok,so 636 pages of mixed argument, posturing, facts, sense and drivel, and has anyone genuinely* changed their stance one iota since the start, other than those that have doubled down on their original view?

Anyone?

Thought not.

*Other than the bloke (can't remember who) that has morphed from left wing liberal champion of the downtrodden masses into Obergruppenfuhrer Heinrich Bastard, obviously. I mean, clearly he's genuine.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:52 - Sep 10 with 1180 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:47 - Sep 10 by londonlisa2001

How do you stockpile products that have a short shelf life? I’m particularly thinking medicine but also fresh food.

I don’t disagree about planning by the way - it can help. But just to give a single example, the Honda factory in Swindon estimated that to store something like a week of production parts would require a warehouse bigger than any in existence in the UK.

(I think it was Honda - it may have been a different car manufacturer).

Read this from the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry. It is very measured, isn’t attempting to alarm, but explains the issue.

https://www.abpi.org.uk/what-we-do/working-with-government-and-parliament/brexit

Why are we even discussing running out of stuff for no reason? Volunteering to destroy ourselves. Stockpiing ffs. It's insane and yet people are actually discussing it as if it's normal and ok. We should be chucking these insane maniacs that even contemplate such an act into secure safe padded rooms and keep them there until they can safely be released.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024