Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301823 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:20 - Mar 12 with 1758 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:48 - Mar 12 by Thebus

Try and chill out. I know this Coronavirus is playing on your mind

Nah - keep the thick Little Englander routine going, it’s fûcking hilarious.😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:23 - Mar 12 with 1751 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 05:27 - Mar 12 by Thebus

So are you suggesting that we bow down to the Frankenstein project ?
It’s the Frankenstein project that is insisting on the U.K. to align to their rules not the other way around.

Why doesn’t the Frankenstein project align the U.K. rules ?

Hey, Gammon chops, I think it's going to go something like this. What do you think?

UK/EU TRADE NEGOTIATIONS:
UK - We don't like our deal
EU - Why not?
UK - We only get 95% of what we want
EU - It only gives us 95% too
UK - We want a new deal that gives us 100% of what we want
EU - But that means we only get 90% of what we want
UK - Yes, but we don't care. We hate you.
EU - Bit rude
UK - We elected people to go to your meetings specifically to say we hate you
EU - We noticed
UK - So we want a new deal, and we want the deal in 11 months or we cancel our existing deal
EU - Wait.. what?
UK - We've put it into law: you give us 100% of what we want in 11 months, or we walk away with 0% of what we want
EU - Erm... suits us!
UK - Wait, what?
EU - Perfect, do it. Walk away
UK - No, hold on, wait: you have to negotiate, so Boris can win
EU - Why? Right now you have 95% of perfect and we have 95% of perfect. If we negotiate, you get 100% and we get 90%.
UK - That's right
EU - But if we don't negotiate, we still have 95%... and you have 0%
UK - But... no, you're not meant to say that
EU - And if we don't have a deal, we don't have to put up with you sending people to our meetings to say you hate us
UK - The Daily Mail made us do it and then ran away!
EU - So we'll just sit it out for 11 months
UK - Fine, we'll go and make a great deal with the US
US - Yo suckers
UK - Could we have a trade deal please, sir?
US - Sure thing. We want 100% of everything, plus 51% controlling share in the NHS, and you get, let's see... 60% of what you have now
UK - Not good enough
US - Bye
UK - What?
US - Bye. Talks are over. Bye
UK - But we haven't got a deal!
US - We are 26% of world trade, making deals with EU (20%) and China (17%). We don't need your 1.8%.
UK - But we really need a deal, the EU outsmarted us
US - We know. Some of us can read. Not Trump, obviously, but the rest of us. Try India
UK - Hi India, remember us?
India - Oh f**k, these guys again
UK - We want a trade deal
India - And we want to vastly increase the number of Indians who can live in the UK
UK - We can't do that. Turns out we're, like, properly racist
India - That is brand new information!!
UK - So can we have a deal?
India - Sure. Join the queue
UK - Who's in the queue?
India - USA, China, Brazil, EU, Korea, Canada, Australia... basically everybody. We're kind of a big deal now.
UK - So you'll be ready to negotiate in, what: 11 months?
India - ha ha ha ha ha
UK - What did we say?
India - 11 months? Try 11 years. This shit takes ages, bro
UK - But we had a timetable of 11 months with the EU
India - And how did that work out?
UK - erm...
India - Try China
UK - Can we please have a trade deal?
China - Sorry, who are you?
UK - We're Great Britain
China - Great, you say?
UK - Well... once
China - And what do you want?
UK - A trade deal worthy of our status
China - You've got one
UK - No we haven't
China - Yes you have. With the EU. You don't need to renegotiate your trade deals: you need to reassess your status. Cos you're not a mighty nation, you're a small, wet, heavily indebted island on the edge of a globally important trading bloc... which you left, you goons
UK - So, what do you suggest?
China - You already know
EU - Hello again. Here to rejoin?
UK - Yes, on the same terms as before.
EU - Oh, I don't think so. Say goodbye to your rebate, hello to the Euro, and bonjour to the Schengen area. You are so dumb.
UK - We hate you!"
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:27 - Mar 12 with 1748 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:59 - Mar 12 by Thebus

We are in a very good position and the Frankenstein project knows it, that’s why they are desperate for the U.K. align to their rules.

Its pretty simple really Benny, If we want similar access to the EU's single market as we did when we were members, then we must abide or align with most of the rules of that single market. The more we want to diverge from the rules of their market, the less access we have. This has always been the case from day one, nothing has changed on this front.

You can cite the Canada or Japan deal all you want, but they're both on the other side of the world, they trade far less in volume compared to us, and don't have thousands of lorries crossing the border every day carrying mixed goods.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:42 - Mar 12 with 1722 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:23 - Mar 12 by Pegojack

Hey, Gammon chops, I think it's going to go something like this. What do you think?

EU - Why not?
EU - Bit rude
EU - We noticed
UK - So we want a new deal, and we want the deal in 11 months or we cancel our existing deal
EU - Wait.. what?
UK - We've put it into law: you give us 100% of what we want in 11 months, or we walk away with 0% of what we want
EU - Erm... suits us!
UK - Wait, what?
EU - Why? Right now you have 95% of perfect and we have 95% of perfect. If we negotiate, you get 100% and we get 90%.
UK - That's right
EU - And if we don't have a deal, we don't have to put up with you sending people to our meetings to say you hate us
US - Yo suckers
US - Sure thing. We want 100% of everything, plus 51% controlling share in the NHS, and you get, let's see... 60% of what you have now
UK - Not good enough
US - Bye
UK - What?
US - We are 26% of world trade, making deals with EU (20%) and China (17%). We don't need your 1.8%.
US - We know. Some of us can read. Not Trump, obviously, but the rest of us. Try India
India - And we want to vastly increase the number of Indians who can live in the UK
UK - Who's in the queue?
India - USA, China, Brazil, EU, Korea, Canada, Australia... basically everybody. We're kind of a big deal now.
India - ha ha ha ha ha
UK - What did we say?
UK - erm...
India - Try China
UK - We're Great Britain
China - Great, you say?
UK - Well... once
China - You've got one
UK - No we haven't
China - Yes you have. With the EU. You don't need to renegotiate your trade deals: you need to reassess your status. Cos you're not a mighty nation, you're a small, wet, heavily indebted island on the edge of a globally important trading bloc... which you left, you goons
China - You already know
EU - Oh, I don't think so. Say goodbye to your rebate, hello to the Euro, and bonjour to the Schengen area. You are so dumb.
UK - We hate you!"

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:18 - Mar 12 with 1707 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:23 - Mar 12 by Pegojack

EU - Why not?
EU - Bit rude
EU - We noticed
EU - Wait.. what?
EU - Erm... suits us!
UK - Wait, what?
UK - That's right
US - Yo suckers
UK - Not good enough
US - Bye
UK - What?
UK - Who's in the queue?
India - ha ha ha ha ha
UK - What did we say?
UK - erm...
India - Try China
UK - We're Great Britain
China - Great, you say?
UK - Well... once
China - You've got one
UK - No we haven't
China - You already know
UK - We hate you!"

"Gammon Chops" nice.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:09 - Mar 12 with 1651 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:42 - Mar 12 by Highjack

That's it, buttie, you come up with whatever comforting narrative works for you, as you try to postpone that sickly feeling that comes with the dawning realisation that you've been taken for a massive sap.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:24 - Mar 12 with 1625 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:09 - Mar 12 by Pegojack

That's it, buttie, you come up with whatever comforting narrative works for you, as you try to postpone that sickly feeling that comes with the dawning realisation that you've been taken for a massive sap.

In terms of “comforting narratives” I’m not certain a quote from Grand Papa Sheev is comparable to an imaginary rambling dialogue between the EU and UK that’s almost as long as this thread.

The Empire’s dead, the rebels have won. We’re all partying with the ewoks on Endor, Leia’s got her bikini on and you lot are sitting in the corner moaning about how the trade federation is going to blockade Naboo again.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2020 19:36]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:59 - Mar 12 with 1584 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:24 - Mar 12 by Highjack

In terms of “comforting narratives” I’m not certain a quote from Grand Papa Sheev is comparable to an imaginary rambling dialogue between the EU and UK that’s almost as long as this thread.

The Empire’s dead, the rebels have won. We’re all partying with the ewoks on Endor, Leia’s got her bikini on and you lot are sitting in the corner moaning about how the trade federation is going to blockade Naboo again.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2020 19:36]

I doubt if it's a very comforting narrative that a poll today shows support for the Tories has hit 50% but at least it's not a figment of someone's imagination.

Put that with an agreement that the UK and EU will tone down the rhetoric and what does it mean? Has common sense broken out, have more people become terminally stupid? Or is it both?

How will remainers feel if we actually make a success of brexit and Bojo turns out to be a good PM? It's a long shot but what if?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:36 - Mar 12 with 1561 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:59 - Mar 12 by Catullus

I doubt if it's a very comforting narrative that a poll today shows support for the Tories has hit 50% but at least it's not a figment of someone's imagination.

Put that with an agreement that the UK and EU will tone down the rhetoric and what does it mean? Has common sense broken out, have more people become terminally stupid? Or is it both?

How will remainers feel if we actually make a success of brexit and Bojo turns out to be a good PM? It's a long shot but what if?

Do you think the moon is actually made of cheese? It’s a long shot, but what if?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:56 - Mar 12 with 1553 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:59 - Mar 12 by Catullus

Great, but we won't and he already hasn't. There's not much way back for a PM that has to be taken to court to follow the law.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 05:15 - Mar 13 with 1516 viewsThebus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:36 - Mar 12 by WarwickHunt

Do you think the moon is actually made of cheese? It’s a long shot, but what if?

Another tormented 😩 soul. Fills me with so much joy 😀
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:02 - Mar 13 with 1494 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 05:15 - Mar 13 by Thebus

Surprised there’s any room when you’re so obviously full of shit...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:09 - Mar 13 with 1463 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 05:15 - Mar 13 by Thebus

I don't know why you bother engaging with the massive ignoramus. You could have a more grown up conversation with a 2 year old.

Of course if you enjoy it then carry on

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:15 - Mar 13 with 1455 viewsThebus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:09 - Mar 13 by Catullus

I don't know why you bother engaging with the massive ignoramus. You could have a more grown up conversation with a 2 year old.

I like playing with him. I can hear his head constantly exploding. Boom 💥 boom 🤯...😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:56 - Mar 13 with 1447 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:09 - Mar 13 by Catullus

Fûck me - the Brains’ Trust is out in force today.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:06 - Mar 13 with 1425 viewsThebus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:56 - Mar 13 by WarwickHunt

Fûck me - the Brains’ Trust is out in force today.

Boom 💥 boom 💥 boom 🤯.........😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:41 - Mar 13 with 1416 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:06 - Mar 13 by Thebus

Boom 💥 boom 💥 boom 🤯.........😂

Pipe down, shithouse.

I doubt if you could wind up a Mickey Mouse clock...🚌
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:06 - Mar 13 with 1387 viewsThebus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:41 - Mar 13 by WarwickHunt

Pipe down, shithouse.

I doubt if you could wind up a Mickey Mouse clock...🚌

Boom 💥 boom 💥 boom 🤯.....😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:41 - Mar 13 with 1365 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:06 - Mar 13 by Thebus

Boom 💥 boom 💥 boom 🤯.....😂

Bless his little yellow belly. 😂😂😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:29 - Mar 13 with 1346 viewsThebus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:41 - Mar 13 by WarwickHunt

Bless his little yellow belly. 😂😂😂

💥 boom boom boom 🤯.....😁
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:42 - Mar 13 with 1344 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:29 - Mar 13 by Thebus

💥 boom boom boom 🤯.....😁

Ask Miss Diane if she’ll help you write something, Benny.

You’re visibly struggling. Bless! 😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:44 - Mar 13 with 1340 viewsThebus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:42 - Mar 13 by WarwickHunt

Ask Miss Diane if she’ll help you write something, Benny.

You’re visibly struggling. Bless! 😂

💥 boom boom boom. 💥😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:49 - Mar 13 with 1340 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:44 - Mar 13 by Thebus

💥 boom boom boom. 💥😂

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:52 - Mar 13 with 1337 viewsThebus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:49 - Mar 13 by WarwickHunt

🤯 💥🤯 😂😀
The wait was well worth it. on 05:25 - Apr 11 with 1191 viewspikeypaul

I See 60 % of Italians want OUT now and to follow our path .😂😂😂😂

Not fussed one way or the other if they do now that we are officially out.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 11 Apr 2020 5:28]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024