Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301556 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 09:08 - Sep 8 with 1385 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Remoaner,losers . on 08:10 - Sep 8 by Kilkennyjack

Its 0.1 % of the uk gdp.

The uk does not buy and eat these fish, they are exported.

Johnson does not care about fishing.

If you crash out and therefore catch all the fish you can .... then you cant sell them cos no deal to trade with EU. And its perishable, so lorry parks wont help.

This is a Boris distraction.
Its bollox.

You don't seem to understand that the whole world doesn't have a "trade deal" with the EU and yet they trade with the EU.
It is called World Trade Organisation (WTO) rules.
Remoaner,losers . on 09:10 - Sep 8 with 1385 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 21:47 - Sep 7 by Kilkennyjack

Listen now, you cant just wish this disaster of Brexit away.

Thousands of jobs already gone.

It does not matter what people voted for, we will have less money for the NHS.

Sovereignty is a joke right ? Never lost it, and in 9 years as PM Tony Blair has said the EU never forced one thing on him. You have been had. This is about Mogg etc not paying taxation.

If they are subsidised its because the Westmonster govt has taken us to this very place. Thank you for making the case for Indy so well.
Cymru can do far better itself.

No such place as NI but i am sure that you know that.

I will call it northern Ireland then if you prefer that. It has it's own parliament much like the Welsh Assembly.
How have jobs been lost because of Brexit? There were a record number of people in work in the UK before the pandemic struck I am sure you know that.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:26 - Sep 8 with 1373 viewsGwyn737

Remoaner,losers . on 09:05 - Sep 8 by waynekerr55

Aren't the fishing licences privately owned hence not an EU matter?

84% of Wales' fishing quotas owned by foreign boats.
Remoaner,losers . on 10:53 - Sep 8 with 1365 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Remoaner,losers . on 10:26 - Sep 8 by Gwyn737

Very big foreign boats.
Remoaner,losers . on 13:03 - Sep 8 with 1341 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 10:26 - Sep 8 by Gwyn737

Because we sold them ... thats quite important to note ..,

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 13:05 - Sep 8 with 1339 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 09:10 - Sep 8 by felixstowe_jack

I will call it northern Ireland then if you prefer that. It has it's own parliament much like the Welsh Assembly.
How have jobs been lost because of Brexit? There were a record number of people in work in the UK before the pandemic struck I am sure you know that.

Its the north of Ireland ...

Thousands of jobs, try google.

Remoaner,losers . on 13:05 - Sep 8 with 1338 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 14:32 - Sep 8 with 1323 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 13:05 - Sep 8 by Kilkennyjack

Isn't it actually the North East of Ireland?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 14:43 - Sep 8 with 1319 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 14:32 - Sep 8 by Catullus

Isn't it actually the North East of Ireland?

Accepted. 😎

Remoaner,losers . on 15:09 - Sep 8 with 1305 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 13:05 - Sep 8 by Kilkennyjack

The official name is the region in the UK is northern ireland.
Your description was wrong a bit like calling Scotland north britain or Wales west Britain.

Do you realise how silly you make yourself look with your incorrect statements.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2020 18:25]

Remoaner,losers . on 15:18 - Sep 8 with 1299 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 08:10 - Sep 8 by Kilkennyjack

Its 0.1 % of the uk gdp.

The uk does not buy and eat these fish, they are exported.

Johnson does not care about fishing.

If you crash out and therefore catch all the fish you can .... then you cant sell them cos no deal to trade with EU. And its perishable, so lorry parks wont help.

This is a Boris distraction.
Its bollox.

0.1% is similar to the steel industry. What sort of effect would bulldozing the steelworks in Port Talbot have on the local community? Just because an industry might be considered quite small on a national scale doesn’t mean it doesn’t potentially affect hundreds of thousands of people in communities that depend on those industries.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 15:34 - Sep 8 with 1289 viewsGwyn737

Remoaner,losers . on 15:18 - Sep 8 by Highjack

0.1% is similar to the steel industry. What sort of effect would bulldozing the steelworks in Port Talbot have on the local community? Just because an industry might be considered quite small on a national scale doesn’t mean it doesn’t potentially affect hundreds of thousands of people in communities that depend on those industries.

Thing is HJ, steel is both wanted and needed in the UK. The import/export ratio would need to be balanced but its not impossible.

For that to work for fish we'd have to eat a darn sight more!
Remoaner,losers . on 20:00 - Sep 8 with 1257 viewsFlashberryjack

Remoaner,losers . on 15:34 - Sep 8 by Gwyn737

Thing is HJ, steel is both wanted and needed in the UK. The import/export ratio would need to be balanced but its not impossible.

For that to work for fish we'd have to eat a darn sight more!

We wouldn't need to catch all the fish in one go mind, and whilst we look for other countries that want to buy our fish, our fish stocks would have time to recover from years of overfishing.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Remoaner,losers . on 20:15 - Sep 8 with 1246 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 15:18 - Sep 8 by Highjack

Apparently its one of only two barriers to a deal.

You dont crash the whole thing for such a small part.

Clearly steel feeds other industries and the military.

Fishing .. well .... not so much ... 🐟 🎣 🐟

Remoaner,losers . on 20:19 - Sep 8 with 1244 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 15:09 - Sep 8 by felixstowe_jack

The official name is the region in the UK is northern ireland.
Your description was wrong a bit like calling Scotland north britain or Wales west Britain.

Do you realise how silly you make yourself look with your incorrect statements.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2020 18:25]

No its not dumbo.
Its a fact.

Stay with me on this one ...

The whole island is called Ireland.
The 6 counties are in the north of Ireland.
Its a geographical fact.

Remoaner,losers . on 20:25 - Sep 8 with 1244 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 00:59 - Sep 8 by Highjack

It’s certainly not the number one issue but it’s hugely important to a lot of communities. There are hundreds if not thousands of towns and villages all around the coast that have relied on fishing for millennia but the last forty years they’ve been decimated in a similar way that the south of wales and the north of England has been destroyed by the crumbling of the coal, steel and manufacturing industries.

Grimsby for example had a 700 strong fleet of trawlers. Now they don’t have a single one. Now I don’t know how many crew it takes to run a trawler, let’s give it a conservative estimate of ten, that’s 7000 jobs before you even start.

Fishing has been decimated like lots of other industries. Grimsby has 700 trawlers back in the 50s, but things have moved on a long way since then and these super trawlers using radar/sonar are hoovering up all the fish in the sea at an alarming rate. The port still processes fish and frozen fish from these floating fish factories but most of the boats are under foreign ownership and the fish are exported. Unless Boris Nationalises the licenses etc, I can’t see how the quotas will return to British ownership.

I am not saying fishing is unimportant, but it’s contribution to GDP and prosperity is limited and there are other sectors of the economy that contribute a lot more. We should be looking at maximising the opportunities for all sectors of the economy, but some are more important than others and in my opinion fishing isn’t up there and the emphasis is largely symbolic.
Remoaner,losers . on 21:35 - Sep 8 with 1224 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Remoaner,losers . on 20:25 - Sep 8 by majorraglan

Fishing has been decimated like lots of other industries. Grimsby has 700 trawlers back in the 50s, but things have moved on a long way since then and these super trawlers using radar/sonar are hoovering up all the fish in the sea at an alarming rate. The port still processes fish and frozen fish from these floating fish factories but most of the boats are under foreign ownership and the fish are exported. Unless Boris Nationalises the licenses etc, I can’t see how the quotas will return to British ownership.

I am not saying fishing is unimportant, but it’s contribution to GDP and prosperity is limited and there are other sectors of the economy that contribute a lot more. We should be looking at maximising the opportunities for all sectors of the economy, but some are more important than others and in my opinion fishing isn’t up there and the emphasis is largely symbolic.

I think that you will find that the "licences" are EU licences and will cease to exist when the UK becomes sovereign again.
The EU countries will have no rights to our territorial waters.
Remoaner,losers . on 22:47 - Sep 8 with 1197 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 21:35 - Sep 8 by A_Fans_Dad

I think that you will find that the "licences" are EU licences and will cease to exist when the UK becomes sovereign again.
The EU countries will have no rights to our territorial waters.

That may be the case, but the current owners of those rights will be lobbying their governments and I suspect the EU will be pretty peeved if the licences become worthless, unless of course Boris nationalises them and pays out compensation which would probably create another outrage.

Things are moving at pace, there’s talk Boris is looking at changing the oven ready deal he negotiated and championed last year, it’s claimed that the UK is about to break international law and the Fiends of Ireland in Congress have stated they will stop a trade deal if the GFA is undermined. Crazy times.
Remoaner,losers . on 23:11 - Sep 8 with 1184 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 20:15 - Sep 8 by Kilkennyjack

Apparently its one of only two barriers to a deal.

You dont crash the whole thing for such a small part.

Clearly steel feeds other industries and the military.

Fishing .. well .... not so much ... 🐟 🎣 🐟

Yes fish have never fed anyone.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 07:35 - Sep 9 with 1129 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 23:11 - Sep 8 by Highjack

Yes fish have never fed anyone.

UK apparently exports the fish caught to Europe , and also imports other fish that we eat.
You might need to read up on Fish.

Also military engagements with one side armed with steel and the other, you know, Armed with fish ...well ... tend to be a bit one sided. Best keep steel.

People can eat things other than fish. Apparently.

🐟🐟🐟🎣

Remoaner,losers . on 09:51 - Sep 9 with 1118 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 07:35 - Sep 9 by Kilkennyjack

UK apparently exports the fish caught to Europe , and also imports other fish that we eat.
You might need to read up on Fish.

Also military engagements with one side armed with steel and the other, you know, Armed with fish ...well ... tend to be a bit one sided. Best keep steel.

People can eat things other than fish. Apparently.

🐟🐟🐟🎣

Best to keep both. Being in the Eu has ruined the Uk fishing industry. If fishing is so small a thing why is the EU making such a fuss over it?
Fact is we eat a lot of fish in the UK, fresh, frozen or takeaway and if we were catching our own and feeding our own it would be a better move.

If the Uk government used Uk steel for more infrastructure the steel industry here would grow. Once we are out of the transition period lots could change, hopefully for the better. The Eu is demanding we agree to limit state aid for a very good reason, they see the danger it poses to them, they call it an unfair advantage whereas I see allowing a few rich families to have so much power and control as a bigger problem.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 18:34 - Sep 9 with 1072 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 20:19 - Sep 8 by Kilkennyjack

No its not dumbo.
Its a fact.

Stay with me on this one ...

The whole island is called Ireland.
The 6 counties are in the north of Ireland.
Its a geographical fact.

It is also fact that the Island of ireland is part of the British isles.
You can blame the Romans for that one the named it all brittanica.

It is also a geographical fact that uk and republic are part of Europe along with many other countries.

NI is part of the kingdom of Great Britain and Norther Ireland .
The Irish republic is a separate country . I know you only accept facts that confirm your bigotry but that is why there has been trouble in Ireland for the last 300 years.

Remoaner,losers . on 18:39 - Sep 9 with 1070 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 09:51 - Sep 9 by Catullus

Best to keep both. Being in the Eu has ruined the Uk fishing industry. If fishing is so small a thing why is the EU making such a fuss over it?
Fact is we eat a lot of fish in the UK, fresh, frozen or takeaway and if we were catching our own and feeding our own it would be a better move.

If the Uk government used Uk steel for more infrastructure the steel industry here would grow. Once we are out of the transition period lots could change, hopefully for the better. The Eu is demanding we agree to limit state aid for a very good reason, they see the danger it poses to them, they call it an unfair advantage whereas I see allowing a few rich families to have so much power and control as a bigger problem.

Very well put but he too dump to see that.
Not sure what happens if there is a no deal and we leave on WTO terms.

I am sure that the WTO will insist on WTO tariffs being applied across the international border between the UK and Ireland.
No sure who rules take preference the WTO or the EU.

Easy solution is for the EU to agree to a trade deal between the EU and the UK.

Remoaner,losers . on 19:56 - Sep 9 with 1052 viewsKilkennyjack

W⚓️

Remoaner,losers . on 20:00 - Sep 9 with 1051 viewspikeypaul

BOJO sticks it to them fecking loving it.

southern ireland totally sh!tting it.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024