Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301286 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 18:23 - Sep 18 with 1828 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 18:11 - Sep 18 by Kilkennyjack

It was known as the Allied Forces for a reason.
No victory parades without the Yanks.
They are just the facts.

It was a very good thing to fight right wing nazi types.
Sad to see fascists in power today in Number 10.

I guess even you understand that the use of Great Britain excludes the loyalist people of the north of Ireland. I would not go there on holiday if i was you. They dont like your type.

Without the Yanks and the Russians we would have lost no doubt BUT if GB hadn't held firm to start with they couldn't have won either. Worth remembering that without the staging post these islands became the Yanks couldn't have sent trops to Europe and the Russians were very grateful for all those supplies that went to Murmansk and Arkhangelsk from GB ports.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 20:13 - Sep 18 with 1808 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 18:23 - Sep 18 by Catullus

Without the Yanks and the Russians we would have lost no doubt BUT if GB hadn't held firm to start with they couldn't have won either. Worth remembering that without the staging post these islands became the Yanks couldn't have sent trops to Europe and the Russians were very grateful for all those supplies that went to Murmansk and Arkhangelsk from GB ports.

You are again air brushing the loyalist people of the north of Ireland out of UK history.

Why would you do that ?

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 23:24 - Sep 18 with 1790 viewsKerouac

Remoaner,losers . on 18:16 - Sep 18 by Kilkennyjack

Are you threatening me ?

How old are you ?

Johnsons family call his Alexander.
I think you can call him Johnson or Alexander but not Boris.
Please try to do better in future.

Remember now / NEVER Boris !!

I couldn't care less about you.

Do you think that by playing games, with names, you distract people from how pitiful your arguments are?

Q. What did Ireland do in it's history to be considered 'Great' by anybody?
A. Nothing.

Q. What did Ireland do to stand up to fascism and genocide in Europe?
A. Sweet f*ck all.

Q. Why is it that when people use the name 'Great Britain', this irks Shill-kennyjack?
A. Because he is consumed by jealousy, bitterness and spite.

Q. What is the Republic of Ireland on the International stage?
A. Germany's bitch.

Q. Which country provided the foundation principles and the most immigrants to the United States of America?
A. Great Britain.

Q. What has Shill-kenny got to be proud about?
A. Possessing a micro-penis that has earned him a spot in the Guiness Book of Records.

My family call me Daddy. You can call me 'Daddy' from here on in
[Post edited 19 Sep 2020 0:54]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Remoaner,losers . on 23:51 - Sep 18 with 1775 viewsDJack

Remoaner,losers . on 23:24 - Sep 18 by Kerouac

Do you think that by playing games, with names, you distract people from how pitiful your arguments are?

A. Nothing.

A. Sweet f*ck all.

Q. Why is it that when people use the name 'Great Britain', this irks Shill-kennyjack?

A. Germany's bitch.

Q. Which country provided the foundation principles and the most immigrants to the United States of America?
A. Great Britain.

A. Possessing a micro-penis that has earned him a spot in the Guiness Book of Records.

Yep, I can attest that this is Kerouac.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Remoaner,losers . on 00:01 - Sep 19 with 1767 viewsKerouac

Remoaner,losers . on 23:51 - Sep 18 by DJack

Yep, I can attest that this is Kerouac.

Yes, it's true, we've met. Kinky weekend that.
DJack ended up on his knees at the centre of a bukkake-fest, climaxing with a bukkake summit.

Here's a snap I took of DJack...

[Post edited 19 Sep 2020 0:05]

Remoaner,losers . on 00:30 - Sep 19 with 1752 viewsDJack

Remoaner,losers . on 00:01 - Sep 19 by Kerouac

Yes, it's true, we've met. Kinky weekend that.
DJack ended up on his knees at the centre of a bukkake-fest, climaxing with a bukkake summit.

Here's a snap I took of DJack...

[Post edited 19 Sep 2020 0:05]

If you say so...Daddy!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Remoaner,losers . on 09:18 - Sep 19 with 1718 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 20:13 - Sep 18 by Kilkennyjack

You are again air brushing the loyalist people of the north of Ireland out of UK history.

Why would you do that ?

I am not air brushing anybody out, that's just your lopsided take on what I said.

DeValera/Eire chose neutrality and as such I won't include them in the war effort. That's not to say any loyalists didn't join the fight nor indeed that the Irish didn't sometimes contravene their neutrality.
I said GB but maybe to keep your pedantic side happy from now on I will call it The UK of GB&NI and the Commonwealth henceforth abbreviated to GBNIC and when I include other countries I will simply say the Allies or Allied forces.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Remoaner,losers . on 03:47 - Sep 21 with 1647 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 09:18 - Sep 19 by Catullus

I am not air brushing anybody out, that's just your lopsided take on what I said.

DeValera/Eire chose neutrality and as such I won't include them in the war effort. That's not to say any loyalists didn't join the fight nor indeed that the Irish didn't sometimes contravene their neutrality.
I said GB but maybe to keep your pedantic side happy from now on I will call it The UK of GB&NI and the Commonwealth henceforth abbreviated to GBNIC and when I include other countries I will simply say the Allies or Allied forces.

Thank you mr Cat.

In Northern Ireland, approximately 38,000 people volunteered for service in the British armed forces between 1939 and 1945 - including 7,000 women. There were in fact more volunteers from neutral Éire with approximately 43,000 men and women enlisting in the British armed forces during the war.

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 03:47 - Sep 21 with 1646 viewsKilkennyjack

A. Nothing.

A. Sweet f*ck all.

A. Germany's bitch.

A. Great Britain.

Warra tw@@t 😂😂

Remoaner,losers . on 21:57 - Sep 21 with 1608 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 08:40 - Sep 22 with 1570 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 21:57 - Sep 21 by Kilkennyjack

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 22:03 - Sep 22 with 1520 viewstrampie

A. Nothing.

A. Sweet f*ck all.

A. Germany's bitch.

A. Great Britain.

What did Ireland do to stand up to fascism and genocide you ask, I thought they fought the English led state over the centuries didn't they ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Remoaner,losers . on 22:07 - Sep 22 with 1518 viewsKerouac

Remoaner,losers . on 22:03 - Sep 22 by trampie

What did Ireland do to stand up to fascism and genocide you ask, I thought they fought the English led state over the centuries didn't they ?

Lay off the acid is it.

Remoaner,losers . on 22:26 - Sep 22 with 1509 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 22:03 - Sep 22 by trampie

Darn that Errol Flynn....or the Robert Devereaux, 2nd Earl of Essex as the history books call him! Still, he eventually got his comeuppance for making a deal with Tyrone...or was it for treason.....or because he wore silly trousers?

Anyway going against the Queens orders like that, was he a founding member of ANTIFA?

Remoaner,losers . on 14:58 - Sep 23 with 1465 viewsBatterseajack

Remoaner,losers . on 11:27 - Sep 14 by felixstowe_jack

It is only EU that is insisting on a border between the EU and UK. If we had free trade no need for a border. But the border must be at border not between two parts of the UK.

WRONG. Even if we get the free trade deal we're pushing for with the EU, we'll still need a customs border between us and the EU.

Its also wrong to say that only the EU is insisting on a border, when taking control of our Borders was an upside of Brexit.

Looks like the county of Kent is gaining a border.
Remoaner,losers . on 16:25 - Sep 23 with 1445 viewsGwyn737

Remoaner,losers . on 14:58 - Sep 23 by Batterseajack

WRONG. Even if we get the free trade deal we're pushing for with the EU, we'll still need a customs border between us and the EU.

Its also wrong to say that only the EU is insisting on a border, when taking control of our Borders was an upside of Brexit.

Looks like the county of Kent is gaining a border.

Kent becoming a French carpark was 'Project Fear' wasn't it?

I don't take any pleasure in it but it's not a good look for us.
Remoaner,losers . on 19:32 - Sep 23 with 1421 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 16:25 - Sep 23 by Gwyn737

Kent becoming a French carpark was 'Project Fear' wasn't it?

I don't take any pleasure in it but it's not a good look for us.

Funny as feck.

Kent voted Leave.
They knew what they voted for ... 🤡.

Remoaner,losers . on 20:52 - Sep 23 with 1404 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 19:32 - Sep 23 by Kilkennyjack

Funny as feck.

Kent voted Leave.
They knew what they voted for ... 🤡.

I wish I could say it was unbelievable, but it isn’t.

Our withdrawal preparation appear to have been a shambles and we look to be well underprepared. These stories have been around for a while and by enlarge most of the concerns have just been portrayed as “project fear.”

I see the company without any ferries who Chris Grayling awarded the Ferry contract to have gone bust owing creditors £2m, on top of that Mar Grayling has picked up a nice little part time job advising a ports company to the tune of £100k per year.

https://mobile.twitter.com/singharj/status/1308668964231409665
Remoaner,losers . on 23:30 - Sep 23 with 1383 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 20:52 - Sep 23 by majorraglan

Our withdrawal preparation appear to have been a shambles and we look to be well underprepared. These stories have been around for a while and by enlarge most of the concerns have just been portrayed as “project fear.”

I see the company without any ferries who Chris Grayling awarded the Ferry contract to have gone bust owing creditors £2m, on top of that Mar Grayling has picked up a nice little part time job advising a ports company to the tune of £100k per year.

Very interesting post. 🛳

Remoaner,losers . on 06:51 - Sep 24 with 1351 viewsKilkennyjack

Gibralter has created a border to the UK, so a bit like Kent ... 😂😂

The whole world is pissing themselves laughing.

#Brexidiots

Remoaner,losers . on 09:53 - Sep 24 with 1314 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 20:52 - Sep 23 by majorraglan

I haven't a clue how Grayling rose so high in politics, he is an utter imbecile, even worse he looks like one at first sight. Lights on but nobody home. I sometimes think I could do a better job than him!
Worse again, despite all his utter failures he is still stealing a living as an MP. Who votes for this fool?

This new job,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-54185180

So he's an adviser,

The appointment has been approved by a Whitehall watchdog despite it raising concerns of a "perceived risk" that it may give the firm an unfair advantage.

The Advisory Committee on Business Appointments (ACOBA) said Mr Grayling had reassured them he would not be advising the company on its commercial maritime activities or risks and opportunities associated with Brexit.

but just what is he advising them on, what to have for lunch? His pay rate is £274 per hour if he worked all 52 weeks., £1,918 per week. That's alot of money for so little advice so I call BS. Of course he'll give them an advantage somehow. We'll just never be able to prove it.

Another snout just hit another trough.

Remoaner,losers . on 19:22 - Sep 24 with 1273 viewsHumpty

A. Nothing.

A. Sweet f*ck all.

A. Germany's bitch.

A. Great Britain.

I believe Germany provided more immigrants. They are the largest ethnic group in the present day US.

https://www.economist.com/united-states/2015/02/05/the-silent-minority
Remoaner,losers . on 19:36 - Sep 24 with 1262 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 09:53 - Sep 24 by Catullus

I haven't a clue how Grayling rose so high in politics, he is an utter imbecile, even worse he looks like one at first sight. Lights on but nobody home. I sometimes think I could do a better job than him!
Worse again, despite all his utter failures he is still stealing a living as an MP. Who votes for this fool?

This new job,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-54185180

So he's an adviser,

The appointment has been approved by a Whitehall watchdog despite it raising concerns of a "perceived risk" that it may give the firm an unfair advantage.

The Advisory Committee on Business Appointments (ACOBA) said Mr Grayling had reassured them he would not be advising the company on its commercial maritime activities or risks and opportunities associated with Brexit.

but just what is he advising them on, what to have for lunch? His pay rate is £274 per hour if he worked all 52 weeks., £1,918 per week. That's alot of money for so little advice so I call BS. Of course he'll give them an advantage somehow. We'll just never be able to prove it.

Another snout just hit another trough.

I wonder if Harwich and Felixstowe will be amongst the ports awarded Freeport status.

[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 19:37]
Remoaner,losers . on 15:37 - Sep 25 with 1195 viewsGwyn737

Good to see Jim Ratcliffe backing Britain by moving to Monaco...
Remoaner,losers . on 10:55 - Sep 26 with 1146 viewsKilkennyjack

Funny as feck . Johnson is a 🤡

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024