Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301725 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 14:24 - Jul 6 with 3490 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 11:30 - Jul 6 by pikeypaul

Highjack, the problem is that the remoaners are happy for the EU to turn down ALL of our proposals just so Brexit is dealt a blow regardless of how fair they are.
Like you say the only way is saying to them OK if that’s not enough we will have to settle for a no deal and like you say they will soon change their tune they have far more to lose than us.How can you negotiate with someone if they think you will accept anything like the remoaners seem intent on doing.

37 WEEKS AFLI

All of our proposals? We haven't come up with any you silly beaut
The Countdown begins. on 14:42 - Jul 6 with 3472 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:03 - Jul 6 by Jango

It’s not the Eu’s fault if we get a bad deal. it will be partly Theresa May and her shambolic team and mainly the remainers who have done everything on their power, from the off, to make it impossible to get a good deal.

They have been utterly shambolic. It’s two years since the referendum, 15 months since article 50 was triggered and only now they are trying to thrash out a strategy.

Useless.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 15:02 - Jul 6 with 3455 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins. on 13:18 - Jul 6 by longlostjack

They’ve blamed the EU for everything that is wrong with Britain. No surprise that they’re crying like babies that it’s the EU’s fault that Britain will be getting a bad deal and worse off as a result. They really are pathetic deluded romantics.

There are lots of agendas and competing self interests and I think there is blame on both sides. I can see the EU’s position, they are going to lose out on significant budget contributions and want to make things as difficult as possible so that they can protect their own industries and jobs. We on the other hand would like to be able to trade freely with the EU and others without having the restrictions that being in the single market brings.

We have voted for Brexit and that is where we are going. There is no doubt that the public were misled by politicians and others in the build up to the referendum and I suspect that lots of people had no idea what exactly Brexit meant when they voted for it, but that is water under the bridge. We seem to be at the mercy of internal Conservative party wrangling at the moment and that can’t be good for the country or our future.

It may be project fear 2 or it may not, but the number and size of businesses who are publicly airing their concerns is a worry. No doubt their interest is self interest, but equally I do not trust the politicians.
The Countdown begins. on 15:55 - Jul 6 with 3419 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 14:42 - Jul 6 by Highjack

They have been utterly shambolic. It’s two years since the referendum, 15 months since article 50 was triggered and only now they are trying to thrash out a strategy.

Useless.

I don't think anybody can argue with that.
The Countdown begins. on 16:32 - Jul 6 with 3395 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 15:02 - Jul 6 by majorraglan

There are lots of agendas and competing self interests and I think there is blame on both sides. I can see the EU’s position, they are going to lose out on significant budget contributions and want to make things as difficult as possible so that they can protect their own industries and jobs. We on the other hand would like to be able to trade freely with the EU and others without having the restrictions that being in the single market brings.

We have voted for Brexit and that is where we are going. There is no doubt that the public were misled by politicians and others in the build up to the referendum and I suspect that lots of people had no idea what exactly Brexit meant when they voted for it, but that is water under the bridge. We seem to be at the mercy of internal Conservative party wrangling at the moment and that can’t be good for the country or our future.

It may be project fear 2 or it may not, but the number and size of businesses who are publicly airing their concerns is a worry. No doubt their interest is self interest, but equally I do not trust the politicians.

Never trust a Tory.

‘Lower than vermin....’
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 19:22]

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 18:52 - Jul 6 with 3354 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 14:24 - Jul 6 by Batterseajack

All of our proposals? We haven't come up with any you silly beaut

See the excellent Philip Collins in today's Times...
The Countdown begins. on 19:05 - Jul 6 with 3347 viewstrampie

Never trust a Tory and that includes lots of NuLabour they are to coin a phrase both 'lower than vermin'.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 19:40]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Countdown begins. on 19:32 - Jul 6 with 3322 viewspeenemunde

Bank of England Governor Mark Carney now admits his predictions of doom regarding Brexit were wrong. (No shite Sherlock)
And he’s now upbeat regarding the economy.

But make no mistake he’s part of the establishment and he’s also saying the USA will lose out in a trade war........No, Mr Carney you were wrong regarding Brexit and you are wrong again regarding the USA.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 19:37]
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 20:08 - Jul 6 with 3295 viewsGowerjack

It’s not the Eu’s fault if we get a bad deal. it will be partly Theresa May and her shambolic team and mainly the remainers who have done everything on their power, from the off, to make it impossible to get a good deal.

So the people who voted to stay in Europe are responsible for us having a bad Brexit deal?

You're fûcking deluded.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 20:28 - Jul 6 with 3268 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 19:32 - Jul 6 by peenemunde

Bank of England Governor Mark Carney now admits his predictions of doom regarding Brexit were wrong. (No shite Sherlock)
And he’s now upbeat regarding the economy.

But make no mistake he’s part of the establishment and he’s also saying the USA will lose out in a trade war........No, Mr Carney you were wrong regarding Brexit and you are wrong again regarding the USA.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 19:37]

Peewee - you know the score.

You cant believe people like Carney ffs.
He is an expert.
Experts have been wrong before.

No ignore him, just make stuff up and say a wish instead.
Its all the rage, dont you know ....

The Countdown begins. on 20:39 - Jul 6 with 3251 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 10:57 - Jul 6 by Highjack

It has been fairly obvious from the start that the EU are going to say no to everything, regardless of what it is. Which makes these ’negotiations’ obsolete and a complete and total waste of time.

This is why we seriously need to consider walking away without a deal. They’d soon start saying yes to things if they were about to lose the £50 billion plus we are going to give them.

I wouldn’t say it’s obvious they’ll say no to everything. But what they will say no to is and has been obvious since the start. That’s why people have been critical of the ‘have our cake and it eat’ approach. May’s wasted months chasing fairytales.

I can’t see any remoaners wanting this outcome, contrary to the paranoid ravings of pikey and penny on here. It’s a mess and people should be coming together to kick the Tories out not letting them divide and rule.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 20:46]
The Countdown begins. on 20:42 - Jul 6 with 3249 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 16:32 - Jul 6 by Kilkennyjack

Never trust a Tory.

‘Lower than vermin....’
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 19:22]

Do you trust ken Clarke and Anna soubrey when they say brexit is a terrible idea?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Countdown begins. on 20:58 - Jul 6 with 3234 viewsLeonWasGod

Yep, it won’t be the EU’s fault if we get a bad deal. They’re not kicking us out. And we know what the rules are of being in the EU and of having access (or not) to bits of it when we leave.

The fault will be chasing unrealistic terms for future relationships (worth a try I suppose- if May could pull it off she’d be a hero). But mostly it will be this:

We should never have gone into the referendum without a clear view of what Brexit would look like.
The Countdown begins. on 20:58 - Jul 6 with 3234 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 14:42 - Jul 6 by Highjack

Useless.

Should never have triggered article 50 when they did. Doing so was a purely political act of gross incompetence and negligence.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 20:59 - Jul 6 with 3233 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 20:42 - Jul 6 by Highjack

Do you trust ken Clarke and Anna soubrey when they say brexit is a terrible idea?

I’d trust ken Clarke more than almost any other active politician.

The Countdown begins. on 21:02 - Jul 6 with 3222 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 20:59 - Jul 6 by exiledclaseboy

I'd never vote Tory, but I'd make an exception for Ken Clarke.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 21:07 - Jul 6 with 3199 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:02 - Jul 6 by sherpajacob

I'd never vote Tory, but I'd make an exception for Ken Clarke.

Agreed - ken is the man

The Countdown begins. on 21:20 - Jul 6 with 3181 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 20:59 - Jul 6 by exiledclaseboy

So you trust a man that is a member of Bilderberg.
The Countdown begins. on 21:32 - Jul 6 with 3164 viewsGowerjack

Incoming alert...

Bitter salty Gammon tears.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 21:37 - Jul 6 with 3154 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 20:58 - Jul 6 by LeonWasGod

Yep, it won’t be the EU’s fault if we get a bad deal. They’re not kicking us out. And we know what the rules are of being in the EU and of having access (or not) to bits of it when we leave.

The fault will be chasing unrealistic terms for future relationships (worth a try I suppose- if May could pull it off she’d be a hero). But mostly it will be this:

We should never have gone into the referendum without a clear view of what Brexit would look like.

Does your logic apply to the referendum on joining the EEC back in the 1970’s ?.
The Countdown begins. on 21:39 - Jul 6 with 3147 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:32 - Jul 6 by Gowerjack

Incoming alert...

Bitter salty Gammon tears.

Great news - the Maybot has done over the Brexidiots.

We are not really leaving after all.

And the migrants will be welcome.

Bad hair day for the Gammon types.

🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺

The Countdown begins. on 21:45 - Jul 6 with 3137 viewsexiledclaseboy

Soft Brexit it is then. At least until the next backwards step. What’s softer than soft?

The Countdown begins. on 22:14 - Jul 6 with 3086 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 20:08 - Jul 6 by Gowerjack

So the people who voted to stay in Europe are responsible for us having a bad Brexit deal?

You're fûcking deluded.

The remainers on parliament yes. It is you who is deluded if you think they haven’t played a huge part in the shambolic affair.
The Countdown begins. on 22:26 - Jul 6 with 3070 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 21:45 - Jul 6 by exiledclaseboy

Soft Brexit it is then. At least until the next backwards step. What’s softer than soft?

I’m of the opinion that the hard brexiteers are just letting May fall on her own sword. This is never gonna be accepted by the EU surely. What a joke of a woman.
The Countdown begins. on 22:32 - Jul 6 with 3065 viewsHighjack

That’s May finished then. And not a moment too soon.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024