Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301747 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 23:52 - Nov 10 with 220791 viewsHighjack

Still too ( REMOVED) slow.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 02:56 - Nov 11 with 220560 viewsEbo

I'll correct you there. A small portion of the whole of the UK decided to ( REMOVED) things up for future generations all because they don't like immigrants.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 03:40 - Nov 11 with 220779 viewsishootpeople

The Countdown begins. on 02:56 - Nov 11 by Ebo

I'll correct you there. A small portion of the whole of the UK decided to ( REMOVED) things up for future generations all because they don't like immigrants.

I’m still trying to figure out what an “exact mid point” is!
The Countdown begins. on 05:37 - Nov 11 with 220440 viewsKilkennyjack

Definately something to celebrate..... if you want a smaller economy which will mean less jobs, less taxes, less money for NHS, less for schools, less for social care, less for the police and armed forces, less for roads, less money for wales - and for what ?

Any drop in immigrants from Europe will be matched by an increase from Asia and Africa due to the new trade deals. The Tories want a low wage sweatshop Britain off the coast of Europe.

The conservative and unionist party do not give a single feck for Wales.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 05:56 - Nov 11 with 220749 viewspikeypaul

A larger portion than voted to stay in.

Its called democracy son.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2017 5:57]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 06:01 - Nov 11 with 220746 viewsMo_Wives

Right, not that I care to get involved in a Brexit thread...but I do have to point out this bullshit. This tactic of countering an argument with a suggestion that your opponent is a racist or a sexist or a misogynist, rather than tackling their points, has got to go. Being against immigration does not mean you hate immigrants (although, I accept in some cases it may be true). The far left in particular have played this shit for a decade or two and it's a cheap and nasty trick. Or we could just turn it around on you, Ebo.

Even though immigration may have a benefit on a countries economy as a whole, it isn't good for everyone. When you flood a country will low skilled workers, it drives down the wages for the lowest paid in society (the poor). Simple supply and demand...if you have many more wore workers their value becomes less. So Immigration will hurt the poor while helping middle class and rich business owners, by providing them with cheap labour.

So considering most of the immigrants to have already arrived in this country are on low wages. Why do you want their wages to be driven down even more? Or their chances of finding a job even harder?
Why do you not like the poor, Ebo?
And why do you not like the immigrants who have settled here in the last decade?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Countdown begins. on 06:13 - Nov 11 with 220736 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 03:40 - Nov 11 by ishootpeople

I’m still trying to figure out what an “exact mid point” is!

Draw a timeline between two given dates in the middle you have a mid point.

There you are not to difficult for the stupid remoaners to understand i hope.

The Countdown begins. on 07:37 - Nov 11 with 220585 viewsBatterseajack

Brexit was supposed to help the fishing industry, but the fishing industry based in leave voting towns are asking for free trade with Europe.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/grimsby-residents-b
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 08:03 - Nov 11 with 220672 viewsswanforthemoney

Ive no great axe to grind on this one and I’m not about to start insulting anyone whose views differ from my own. However I observe that some negative effects on the economy are starting to show. My prediction is that by next May or June the effects will be so severe that almost everyone will want us to stop the Brexit process.
I hope I’m wrong and it’s all wildly successful with the hundreds of millions of pounds being liberated for the health service.
Let’s see.

I stand in the North Stand

The Countdown begins. on 08:58 - Nov 11 with 220628 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Countdown begins. on 06:01 - Nov 11 by Mo_Wives

Right, not that I care to get involved in a Brexit thread...but I do have to point out this bullshit. This tactic of countering an argument with a suggestion that your opponent is a racist or a sexist or a misogynist, rather than tackling their points, has got to go. Being against immigration does not mean you hate immigrants (although, I accept in some cases it may be true). The far left in particular have played this shit for a decade or two and it's a cheap and nasty trick. Or we could just turn it around on you, Ebo.

Even though immigration may have a benefit on a countries economy as a whole, it isn't good for everyone. When you flood a country will low skilled workers, it drives down the wages for the lowest paid in society (the poor). Simple supply and demand...if you have many more wore workers their value becomes less. So Immigration will hurt the poor while helping middle class and rich business owners, by providing them with cheap labour.

So considering most of the immigrants to have already arrived in this country are on low wages. Why do you want their wages to be driven down even more? Or their chances of finding a job even harder?
Why do you not like the poor, Ebo?
And why do you not like the immigrants who have settled here in the last decade?

Whilst I agree wholeheartedly with the main thrust of your argument the first paragraph is way off.
The far left campaigned vigorously NOT to join the common market , Tony Benn and Michael Foot in particular due to the very reasons you outline (the race to the bottom, poverty wages etc etc). Remember it was Edward Heath that took the UK into Europe not Labour.
The intellectual no conservative politicians this country has spawned post Thatcher (on all sides , Blair, Cameron, Brown, Osborne and the sickeningly revolting Mandelson) are the ones to blame for the EU's legal stranglehold on the UK's sovereignty .
I will end this by saying that the racism smears on good people who are not in any way racist is an act of evil and an insidious attempted method of control though most definitely. But those who campaign on race hate grounds deserve their condemnation just as much.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Countdown begins. on 10:49 - Nov 11 with 220589 viewsMo_Wives

The Countdown begins. on 08:58 - Nov 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Whilst I agree wholeheartedly with the main thrust of your argument the first paragraph is way off.
The far left campaigned vigorously NOT to join the common market , Tony Benn and Michael Foot in particular due to the very reasons you outline (the race to the bottom, poverty wages etc etc). Remember it was Edward Heath that took the UK into Europe not Labour.
The intellectual no conservative politicians this country has spawned post Thatcher (on all sides , Blair, Cameron, Brown, Osborne and the sickeningly revolting Mandelson) are the ones to blame for the EU's legal stranglehold on the UK's sovereignty .
I will end this by saying that the racism smears on good people who are not in any way racist is an act of evil and an insidious attempted method of control though most definitely. But those who campaign on race hate grounds deserve their condemnation just as much.

An excellent reply, Brynnie and just the type I was hoping for. When you reply with an argument, like you have, you put forward a counter point that can change peoples minds, maybe even mine. When we debate like this we have more chance of finding the truth. I may think "F*ck me, Brynnie has a point. I had never considered that". None of us has all the right answers all the time and debating is a good way of finding holes in your own arguments. But when people just dismiss arguments because "that person is a racist" it does no one any good. That person may well be a racist, but tackle his points, not his character flaws. And by all means carry on with the insults. Just don't substitute them for arguments.

I'm not going to get involved in the Brexit arguments because I don't feel qualified. I don't keep up with the subject. I only interjected for the point I outlined above.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Countdown begins. on 10:59 - Nov 11 with 220574 viewsjojaca

A bigger portion than your portion decided.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Countdown begins. on 11:49 - Nov 11 with 220536 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Countdown begins. on 10:49 - Nov 11 by Mo_Wives

An excellent reply, Brynnie and just the type I was hoping for. When you reply with an argument, like you have, you put forward a counter point that can change peoples minds, maybe even mine. When we debate like this we have more chance of finding the truth. I may think "F*ck me, Brynnie has a point. I had never considered that". None of us has all the right answers all the time and debating is a good way of finding holes in your own arguments. But when people just dismiss arguments because "that person is a racist" it does no one any good. That person may well be a racist, but tackle his points, not his character flaws. And by all means carry on with the insults. Just don't substitute them for arguments.

I'm not going to get involved in the Brexit arguments because I don't feel qualified. I don't keep up with the subject. I only interjected for the point I outlined above.

I hated the whole sneering and looking down on the working classes in the poorest regions in the UK for having the cheek to want a better standard of living for themselves and their families by halting unskilled labour coming into this country so they could be in turn exploited. And the insinuations of stupidity or racism then disgracefully hurled over all like a sh*tty blanket. Horrible.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Countdown begins. on 12:18 - Nov 11 with 220528 viewsMo_Wives

The Countdown begins. on 11:49 - Nov 11 by Brynmill_Jack

I hated the whole sneering and looking down on the working classes in the poorest regions in the UK for having the cheek to want a better standard of living for themselves and their families by halting unskilled labour coming into this country so they could be in turn exploited. And the insinuations of stupidity or racism then disgracefully hurled over all like a sh*tty blanket. Horrible.

A great post which I completely agree with, Mr B.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Countdown begins. on 12:22 - Nov 11 with 220515 viewsFlashberryjack

Top man

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Countdown begins. on 12:24 - Nov 11 with 220515 viewsItchySphincter

Brexiteers are racist.

Cheers.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Countdown begins. on 12:28 - Nov 11 with 220514 viewsMo_Wives

The Countdown begins. on 12:24 - Nov 11 by ItchySphincter

Brexiteers are racist.

Cheers.

Yes, we all know this, Captain Obvious. Now let's not let it get in the way of a good discussion.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Countdown begins. on 13:04 - Nov 11 with 220476 viewsJack_Meoff

Great stuff Bryn. Do have an up arrow old bean.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Countdown begins. on 13:18 - Nov 11 with 220467 viewswhoflungdung

yes add me to that excellent piece,however nobody will ever look down on me without my getting right into their face.

"the working class" ,to me is a patronising term foisted on us by those with influence and power, Aristocracy,Monarchy,Conservatives,Labour,Liberal, bankers, and those vacuus cretins bor into "money"

The " working class " built this country by sweat ,skill and cunning and we also died for it in the mine,the factory,the mill, the shipyard,the ironworks,the steelworks,the tinplates works,the copperworks not forgetting the Farms which killed loads. To top that we were cannon fodder at wars started often by our "betters"

Nope, nobody gonna look down at me and suggest everyone feels that .

No class. Just freedom

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Countdown begins. on 15:27 - Nov 11 with 220369 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 11:49 - Nov 11 by Brynmill_Jack

"Sneering" is the perfect word for them. Supported by the media who led a smear campaign to paint 17 odd million British people as old, poor, thick, white racists.

It's almost criminal.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 16:01 - Nov 11 with 220385 viewsexiledclaseboy

Won’t happen. At least not by March 2019 in any way that anyone who voted to leave will in any way recognise as actually being out of the EU.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2017 17:54]

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 16:04 - Nov 11 with 220386 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

They haven’t got a Facking clue what they are doing

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 16:05 - Nov 11 with 220378 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 16:04 - Nov 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

They haven’t got a Facking clue what they are doing

Nicely and accurately summed up.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 16:23 - Nov 11 with 220361 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 16:05 - Nov 11 by exiledclaseboy

Nicely and accurately summed up.

I do try sometimes

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 00:58 - Nov 12 with 220291 viewspikeypaul

Bump.

1 day less for the democratiic will of the people be delivered for the nation.

Happy Days.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024