Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Nov 16 with 61165 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 14:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Nov 18 with 2849 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:57 - Nov 18 by Uxbridge

I'd argue him on his own is his best position. Whether we have enough behind him is another question entirely mind.

I'd like to see us having a crack with Mesa, Sanches and Ki in the midfield 3 though. Ayew and Dyer on the wings I guess. Try and boss the game like we used to. Whether that is Clement 's way is another thing entirely but we can't possibly get worse.

Mesa Ki and Sanches with Bony up top is the way forward now I think. (Assuming Abraham is out for a bit.)

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:01 - Nov 18 with 2811 viewsOldjack

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Nov 18 by Bobby_Fischer

Mesa Ki and Sanches with Bony up top is the way forward now I think. (Assuming Abraham is out for a bit.)

That's not gonna happen with Clem at the helm

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:03 - Nov 18 with 2782 views3swan

A big If and I doubt it will happen, but if the owners now sack Clement instead of at the start of the international break it will just add to the knowledge that they have learned nothing
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:04 - Nov 18 with 2751 viewsbryanwadesquiff

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Nov 18 by LeonWasGod

Nothing at all. Might be a decent coach working with good players, but he seems lost here.

Stick Lorente, Siggy and possibly Britts back in that side we draw 2-2.. decent point away.
Lorente from a corner...Siggy long distance free-kick.
We at least had some class further up field...its been taken away...cant see how clement or any other manager can work with what we have now...gutted!
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:10 - Nov 18 with 2625 views3swan

Possession
Home39%Away61%
Shots
Home16Away13
Shots on Target
Home7Away1
Corners
Home8Away6
Fouls
Home12Away12

We matched them on fouls.

We wiped the floor with them with possession.

We were close on total shots.

The post match interview will say it was close margins

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:12 - Nov 18 with 2589 viewsexiledclaseboy

We drew the second half you unremittingly negative bastards.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:13 - Nov 18 with 2557 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:12 - Nov 18 by exiledclaseboy

That actually cheered me up a bit. Thanks, Easy

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:14 - Nov 18 with 2553 viewssully49

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:04 - Nov 18 by bryanwadesquiff

Stick Lorente, Siggy and possibly Britts back in that side we draw 2-2.. decent point away.
Lorente from a corner...Siggy long distance free-kick.
We at least had some class further up field...its been taken away...cant see how clement or any other manager can work with what we have now...gutted!

Not a prayer with the atitude of this squad, we have to get passion back in there bring on January window.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:16 - Nov 18 with 2516 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:13 - Nov 18 by Mo_Wives

That actually cheered me up a bit. Thanks, Easy

I’ve just embarked on my weekly Saturday night bender. I refuse to allow the Swans’ continued incompetence ruin Strictly Come Dancing and Michael McIntyre’s Big Show for me. Flat out refuse.

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:16 - Nov 18 with 2515 views3swan

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:12 - Nov 18 by exiledclaseboy

Didn't watch it so can you clear something up for me? Did Burnley come out for the second half?

It's laugh or cry time. I won't let them grind me down
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:17 - Nov 18 with 2491 viewsSwanjaxs

Roque Mesa, Sam Clucas and Wilfried Bony ...... 40 million pounds worth of talent..... Dew dew dew bois bach 😢

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:18 - Nov 18 with 2475 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:16 - Nov 18 by 3swan

Didn't watch it so can you clear something up for me? Did Burnley come out for the second half?

It's laugh or cry time. I won't let them grind me down

I can’t get angry about it anymore. I’m struggling to drum up apathy if I’m honest. The whole club is rotten from top to bottom.

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:20 - Nov 18 with 2454 views3swan

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:18 - Nov 18 by exiledclaseboy

I can’t get angry about it anymore. I’m struggling to drum up apathy if I’m honest. The whole club is rotten from top to bottom.

Agree

My only problem tonight is I don't do Strictly Come Dancing and Michael McIntyre’s Big Show
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:20 - Nov 18 with 2443 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:20 - Nov 18 by 3swan

Agree

My only problem tonight is I don't do Strictly Come Dancing and Michael McIntyre’s Big Show

You don’t strike me as an X Factor man, Clive.

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:23 - Nov 18 with 2393 views3swan

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:20 - Nov 18 by exiledclaseboy

You don’t strike me as an X Factor man, Clive.

Straight to the heart that one.

Saturday night TV a big turn off.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:24 - Nov 18 with 2380 viewsKinsey

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:54 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

Bony is the key to our survival. He's looked just what we need up there and sloppy mistakes first half have cost us.

Him and getting rid of Clement.

Deluded!
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:26 - Nov 18 with 2342 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:16 - Nov 18 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve just embarked on my weekly Saturday night bender. I refuse to allow the Swans’ continued incompetence ruin Strictly Come Dancing and Michael McIntyre’s Big Show for me. Flat out refuse.

When you say 'bender' you don't mean a light footed gentleman, do you?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:27 - Nov 18 with 2336 viewsAl_Bundy

Not sure where all this pre match optimism was coming from !?!

This had 2-0 written all over it and we're lucky it wasn't anymore.

We are shambolic on so many levels is starting to get funny and less likely there is any hint of us surfacing from this .

At least the back end of last season we were scoring and some match winners in the squad.

We are absolutely screwed as it stands.. something has to give in the next two weeks whether we strengthen the squad with loanees or Clement is kicked out.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:27 - Nov 18 with 2333 viewsairedale

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:23 - Nov 18 by 3swan

What about Casuality and MOTD?
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:29 - Nov 18 with 2308 views3swan

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:27 - Nov 18 by airedale

What about Casuality and MOTD?

Forgot about MOTD. Any good games on
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:31 - Nov 18 with 2280 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:26 - Nov 18 by Mo_Wives

When you say 'bender' you don't mean a light footed gentleman, do you?

No. But it goes without saying that I respect all preferences.

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:43 - Nov 18 with 2159 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:55 - Nov 16 by TheKirkyLife

All talk, no change, manager sacked on Monday.

2-0 Burnley.

Bang on the money or what? I'd rather see Clement gone this evening though along with Jenkins.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:43 - Nov 18 with 2159 viewssully49

Just a thought with Coleman finishing the Wales job to take on
Sunderland, If they sack PC is that the real reason Phil S left the trust?
Too may similarities for me

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:52 - Nov 18 with 2061 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:23 - Nov 18 by 3swan

Agreed. I've heard said "Britain has the best tv in the world". Whoever came out with that one has obviously never stayed in on a Saturday night. Dire.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:53 - Nov 18 with 2048 viewsexiledclaseboy

I need cheering up so I’m off to read the flat earth thread again.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024