Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this mess in the public domain 13:01 - Nov 21 with 5070 viewswhoflungdung

This site is full of justifiable concern as to what appears to be happening

As this site represents a minority of fans could someone out there suggest the " general fan" is equally enlightened

Also, nothing in national football press which surprises me as we re a great story surely.

Much of this in Evening Post ?

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Is this mess in the public domain on 17:59 - Nov 21 with 995 viewsOldjack

Is this mess in the public domain on 17:34 - Nov 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I am sorry my friend but I did know the intention of the Americans. Anyone with the slightest bit of common sense knew. They weren't coming here to have a bit of fun running a football club. They came to make more money for themselves. That is their sole intention. They were never going to care about sentiment, or fan opinion, or anything else. They are here to make money.

They and the sellouts used devious means to help them do this before and it boggles my mind why Phil and other intelligent people thought it was a smart idea to gamble The Trust's future on them acting faithfully regarding the deal.

Huw and his cronies knew it aswell,the lying devious kantttttt! .
I said the day i learnt of this sneaky slimy deal it'll end in tears ,it's only a matter of time ,and believe me,with the masses ,the pennies are finally dropping

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Is this mess in the public domain on 18:06 - Nov 21 with 985 viewsDewi1jack

Is this mess in the public domain on 17:15 - Nov 21 by Wingstandwood

The REAL major players and contributors of the SCFC success story have been sh@t on and treated like absolute dirt! It will be the REAL players and contributors that will neither forgive or forget.

The supporters that handed over hard earned money in the lower divisions to buy season tickets and turnstile admission…..That?......Paid the transfer fees and wages responsible for SCFC's promotions.

The supporters that donated to the Britton fund,….That donated money for the Robbie James bust….that donated money for the Ivor Allchurch statue….That donated to improve Llandarcy training ground infrastructure,…..That volunteered to bucket collect…..That handed the money over for Tony Pennock treatment table/bench etc, etc, etc.

The supporters, the decent Trust members, the volunteers, the donators, the ATFV crew etc………..Sh@t upon.....The end product of their money, loyalty and efforts was abused, parasitically ridden and leeched to cater for the needs of a bunch lowlife greedy impostors!

Excellent

Sums up the reasons for an awful lot of the anger.
And the people we've trusted to ensure our club is healthy for our kiddies/ grandkiddies even great grandkiddies (if we can get to that age- congrats to those taking your great grandkids) are not doing the job they've been elected to do on our behalf.

No communication.
No trust in the Trust board now.
Stuff I'd forgotten about/ not known about coming to light coming up to p1ss me off even further.
Yanks moving the goalposts on a deal so heavily weighted in their favour.

Seems every fuker involved in the club/ Trust is having a laugh.
Everyone except us

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Is this mess in the public domain on 18:20 - Nov 21 with 954 viewsWingstandwood

Is this mess in the public domain on 18:06 - Nov 21 by Dewi1jack

Excellent

Sums up the reasons for an awful lot of the anger.
And the people we've trusted to ensure our club is healthy for our kiddies/ grandkiddies even great grandkiddies (if we can get to that age- congrats to those taking your great grandkids) are not doing the job they've been elected to do on our behalf.

No communication.
No trust in the Trust board now.
Stuff I'd forgotten about/ not known about coming to light coming up to p1ss me off even further.
Yanks moving the goalposts on a deal so heavily weighted in their favour.

Seems every fuker involved in the club/ Trust is having a laugh.
Everyone except us

Yep! The supporters were the orchestra that played the SCFC success symphony whilst the sell-outs only carried in the chairs. Without the supporters that dug deep and paid/contibuted non-returnable money, loyalty, effort during times like e.g. the Petty era the likes of Jenkins and Co would be vastly poorer.

And to further add..... Isn’t it obscene that Jenkins and Co always understate/completely ignore the supporters contribution whilst revelling in JTAK over-hype, mythology and bullsh#t!!!!!!!

Argus!

Is this mess in the public domain on 18:25 - Nov 21 with 936 viewsKilkennyjack

Is this mess in the public domain on 17:15 - Nov 21 by Wingstandwood

The REAL major players and contributors of the SCFC success story have been sh@t on and treated like absolute dirt! It will be the REAL players and contributors that will neither forgive or forget.

The supporters that handed over hard earned money in the lower divisions to buy season tickets and turnstile admission…..That?......Paid the transfer fees and wages responsible for SCFC's promotions.

The supporters that donated to the Britton fund,….That donated money for the Robbie James bust….that donated money for the Ivor Allchurch statue….That donated to improve Llandarcy training ground infrastructure,…..That volunteered to bucket collect…..That handed the money over for Tony Pennock treatment table/bench etc, etc, etc.

The supporters, the decent Trust members, the volunteers, the donators, the ATFV crew etc………..Sh@t upon.....The end product of their money, loyalty and efforts was abused, parasitically ridden and leeched to cater for the needs of a bunch lowlife greedy impostors!

Great post.

Yes the loyal fans have played a critical role in making the club successful, as did the Liberty Stadium being made a reality.

The only people that think that a handful of people are wholly responsible for the recent success of the club are , well, that handful of people.....

Beware of the Risen People

Is this mess in the public domain on 18:34 - Nov 21 with 906 viewsmax936

Is this mess in the public domain on 18:20 - Nov 21 by Wingstandwood

Yep! The supporters were the orchestra that played the SCFC success symphony whilst the sell-outs only carried in the chairs. Without the supporters that dug deep and paid/contibuted non-returnable money, loyalty, effort during times like e.g. the Petty era the likes of Jenkins and Co would be vastly poorer.

And to further add..... Isn’t it obscene that Jenkins and Co always understate/completely ignore the supporters contribution whilst revelling in JTAK over-hype, mythology and bullsh#t!!!!!!!

Superb stuff Wingy.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Is this mess in the public domain on 18:43 - Nov 21 with 887 viewsJackSwanTV

The Evening Post needs the club, they need the access to players etc.... so cant ever expect them to knowingly p!ss them off.

Don't want to bragg or anything.... :) but the Jack Swan magazine reaches every corner of Swansea and Neath etc... wont find many takeaways etc... without a copy. It's probably comfortably the second most read publication in our area (behind ep) and I've always welcomed different views within it. I'd given up posting on here for a while because i just couldn't be assed with all the childish abuse but when i did post here i would offer people chance to voice their views on club and that offer is always there. I want as many views as possible in there.

I've met with Phil Sumbler a couple of times to get his view on things, (hoping to again soon and with Will) i met with the guy behind the protest last home game for an interview last week to be published in next issue. On the other side I've also published interviews with Leigh Dineen and people 'associated' with club.

I often have a look on here to see whats going on and see many people posting who are clearly capable people who know their stuff and I'd love to see their views in Jack Swan magazine (whether pro or anti board)

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Is this mess in the public domain on 18:45 - Nov 21 with 879 viewsJackfath

Is this mess in the public domain on 18:43 - Nov 21 by JackSwanTV

The Evening Post needs the club, they need the access to players etc.... so cant ever expect them to knowingly p!ss them off.

Don't want to bragg or anything.... :) but the Jack Swan magazine reaches every corner of Swansea and Neath etc... wont find many takeaways etc... without a copy. It's probably comfortably the second most read publication in our area (behind ep) and I've always welcomed different views within it. I'd given up posting on here for a while because i just couldn't be assed with all the childish abuse but when i did post here i would offer people chance to voice their views on club and that offer is always there. I want as many views as possible in there.

I've met with Phil Sumbler a couple of times to get his view on things, (hoping to again soon and with Will) i met with the guy behind the protest last home game for an interview last week to be published in next issue. On the other side I've also published interviews with Leigh Dineen and people 'associated' with club.

I often have a look on here to see whats going on and see many people posting who are clearly capable people who know their stuff and I'd love to see their views in Jack Swan magazine (whether pro or anti board)

Could you do a PErchie vs Darran top trump style feature?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Is this mess in the public domain on 18:49 - Nov 21 with 872 viewsWingstandwood

Is this mess in the public domain on 18:25 - Nov 21 by Kilkennyjack

Great post.

Yes the loyal fans have played a critical role in making the club successful, as did the Liberty Stadium being made a reality.

The only people that think that a handful of people are wholly responsible for the recent success of the club are , well, that handful of people.....

Yep, Jenkins and his gang, selfless out of pocket volunteers they were not and never intended to be! FROM DAY ONE!

Volunteering?... Like some workingman commitee members that an insane-naive micro-minority think they're doing out of an act of love for CIU ethos/history?

There are indeed perks and privileges (*cough, cough, cough*) of getting up extra early to volunteer to empty the bandits in a Workingmans club far less busy than a 5,000 - 10,000 Vetch Field.

I mean carrying ,helping counting and taking care of all those heavily bagged £1 coins from the gate receipts, programmes and catering all done for free? Now that would have been a real test of somebodies loyalty?
[Post edited 21 Nov 2017 18:52]

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Is this mess in the public domain on 18:51 - Nov 21 with 864 viewswhoflungdung

what were you saying about derailing threads fathy
and DWIGHT ,YOU DID not KNOW

Anyway thanks for the contributors that kept to topic.
The rest are seemingly quite smug

Is this mess in the public domain on 18:55 - Nov 21 with 849 viewsJackfath

Is this mess in the public domain on 18:51 - Nov 21 by whoflungdung

what were you saying about derailing threads fathy
and DWIGHT ,YOU DID not KNOW

Anyway thanks for the contributors that kept to topic.
The rest are seemingly quite smug

Perhaps people are getting pissed off with continual threads and comments about the same old guff. We all know we have been royally shafted and there's seemingly no light at the end of tunnel presently. It's one revelation after another on here. What's the point in all the continued chest puffing?

It's time someone stood up and actually did something about it all.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Is this mess in the public domain on 19:09 - Nov 21 with 822 viewswhoflungdung

Is this going to be a respectful exchange Fathy or do we go down the sewer with your dear friend

Dwight and I disagree . I might pm him. He ll reply, in context and in respectful tones .

It's what makes him a great poster albeit one people insult all the time

It's a pity I. Don't have to live down there and you rd too fearful to come up here as I'm sure we could straighten out matters

On second thoughts, nobody can be sure they ll see another day

Is this mess in the public domain on 19:11 - Nov 21 with 816 viewswhoflungdung

That Jenkins might have supporters and admirers has ruined Dinner .

We can all make misjudgements

Is this mess in the public domain on 19:12 - Nov 21 with 810 viewsJackfath

Is this mess in the public domain on 19:09 - Nov 21 by whoflungdung

Is this going to be a respectful exchange Fathy or do we go down the sewer with your dear friend

Dwight and I disagree . I might pm him. He ll reply, in context and in respectful tones .

It's what makes him a great poster albeit one people insult all the time

It's a pity I. Don't have to live down there and you rd too fearful to come up here as I'm sure we could straighten out matters

On second thoughts, nobody can be sure they ll see another day

I am unsure as to why you persist in bringing Darran into every thread you respond to me. It's most unpleasant. I am also unsure as to why you need to tell me about Dwight. I am fully aware of him and am able to make my own mind up. As for your last two points, I have no idea what you're trying to get at sorry.

Can you keep the thread on the subject matter though. Thanks.

Is this mess in the public domain on 19:14 - Nov 21 with 804 viewswhoflungdung

Because you appear to work in tandem

It's pretty obvious

So no decent exchange then ?

Is this mess in the public domain on 19:16 - Nov 21 with 795 viewsJackfath

Is this mess in the public domain on 19:14 - Nov 21 by whoflungdung

Because you appear to work in tandem

It's pretty obvious

So no decent exchange then ?

I tried but you resorted to bringing in others. Again. Oh well.

Is this mess in the public domain on 19:17 - Nov 21 with 795 viewsJackSwanTV

Is this mess in the public domain on 18:45 - Nov 21 by Jackfath

Could you do a PErchie vs Darran top trump style feature?

I'd be delighted to do a top trumps 'anyone v darran' :)

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Is this mess in the public domain on 19:18 - Nov 21 with 787 viewsJackfath

Is this mess in the public domain on 19:17 - Nov 21 by JackSwanTV

I'd be delighted to do a top trumps 'anyone v darran' :)

Could be a regular feature. You can use it for free. No need to thank me.

Is this mess in the public domain on 19:19 - Nov 21 with 788 viewswhoflungdung

Fathy .give it a rest .Its boring .Really

Is this mess in the public domain on 19:31 - Nov 21 with 749 viewsLeonWasGod

Back on topic, no people generally aren't aware. I'm struggling to even convince my missus and she's not dumb. Just not interested despite being a lifelong 'follower' (as opposed to someone who goes regularly to games).

What's on here it's seen as a few crackpots with an axe to grind by most people 'out their'. Besides they've seen the Truth of J2AK. There were noises in the national media last autumn, but not much and people are happy to move on.

All quite depressing.
Is this mess in the public domain on 19:43 - Nov 21 with 714 viewsphact0rri

Being from outside of the city, this is news to me. As someone who tends to be stuck into the news rotations from the outside. I was under the impression most of the news reported are rumours brought on by people sharing blatent fiction on twitter, here and the Trust Facebook today.

Just today I saw a report saying "Pullis" is the favourite to come in should Clement get sacked. Only place I've even seen this is amongst supporter groups. So I just assumed they reported most bits and pieces. And I know that Wales Online and such quality publication have been explaining the position of angry fans for a while now. Saying how people are up against the yanks and HJ.

Granted I don't know what most "ordinary" fans think. As most people close to me (like family over here) hear my points probably, and the news definitely sounds like its reporting the anger supporters are feeling.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Is this mess in the public domain on 19:59 - Nov 21 with 692 viewsjack247

Is this mess in the public domain on 19:43 - Nov 21 by phact0rri

Being from outside of the city, this is news to me. As someone who tends to be stuck into the news rotations from the outside. I was under the impression most of the news reported are rumours brought on by people sharing blatent fiction on twitter, here and the Trust Facebook today.

Just today I saw a report saying "Pullis" is the favourite to come in should Clement get sacked. Only place I've even seen this is amongst supporter groups. So I just assumed they reported most bits and pieces. And I know that Wales Online and such quality publication have been explaining the position of angry fans for a while now. Saying how people are up against the yanks and HJ.

Granted I don't know what most "ordinary" fans think. As most people close to me (like family over here) hear my points probably, and the news definitely sounds like its reporting the anger supporters are feeling.

When we were on the crest of the wave, EP and to a lesser extent WOL were all over us, local success stories taking on the big boys sort of stuff. Now they almost exclusively focus on matches and transfers.

This site isn’t a microcosm of Swansea or even people who follow the Swans. People who use it tend to be fairly staunch fans. The majority in Swansea are ambivalent, ignorant or both of ownership issues and how the club is run. With the odd example where clubs have been run into the ground (Blackpool, Portsmouth etc), I’d guess that’s fairly typical.
Is this mess in the public domain on 20:17 - Nov 21 with 676 viewswhoflungdung

If I d written that I d have pelters but it's a great post 247

Not enough care about the club nor the city

Those of us who fecked off for a better life ,fair enough, hammer us but those living in Swansea really should wise the feck up . At least on here ,you see passion. On the streets? I bet I could spout off Perch s finest wind ups and not see an angry face

I live in a village not really football orientated . It's why Tranmere sunk , not enough cared when it was needed

If what is going on was taking place in Liverpool or Newcastle ,everyone would be on the case of our pitiful Board and Owners

Is this mess in the public domain on 21:00 - Nov 21 with 641 viewsJack59

Is this mess in the public domain on 14:07 - Nov 21 by Highjack

I certainly think there's a lack of awareness as to what has gone on. There are people near me in the ground who think that the 'Greedy bastard' chant is aimed at the players. I work with a guy who is convinced the yanks are pumping a lot of money into the club.

The Evening Post/Walesonline/ChrisWathan etc are all either paid up or instructed not to report anything too negative. I seem to remember the EP doing a similar thing when Petty was around. They probably all enjoy the free tickets, hospitality etc that they all receive, which is what has brought the trust to it's knees.

It's a shyt situation all round really and I'm incredibly depressed about it all.

Yes local media don't want to make waves for the new owners, too many perks involved for them, it's a situation like the media in Cardiff benefitting for giving the Assembly an easy ride. The media are the lowest form of life now, it's only fitting that they'll all be out of jobs within the next ten years.
Is this mess in the public domain on 21:22 - Nov 21 with 616 viewsjack247

Is this mess in the public domain on 20:17 - Nov 21 by whoflungdung

If I d written that I d have pelters but it's a great post 247

Not enough care about the club nor the city

Those of us who fecked off for a better life ,fair enough, hammer us but those living in Swansea really should wise the feck up . At least on here ,you see passion. On the streets? I bet I could spout off Perch s finest wind ups and not see an angry face

I live in a village not really football orientated . It's why Tranmere sunk , not enough cared when it was needed

If what is going on was taking place in Liverpool or Newcastle ,everyone would be on the case of our pitiful Board and Owners

Liverpool and Newcastle have always been massive clubs. Newcastle United especially seems to be part of the fabric of the city.

We’ve been a small club for the vast majority of our existence and although supporting the Swans has been passed down through generations in some families, it’s not a way of life, like it is in those places.

I’d guess it would take a couple of generations of relative success for the club to be such a big part of the city. We’re more like Tranmere in that regard.
Is this mess in the public domain on 21:26 - Nov 21 with 612 viewswhoflungdung

Good point but not that small .

I can go back to the fifties when the Swans were part of the fabric

Tranmere has a very loyal and relatively following .Its gone through hell but the fans there are massively loyal and in fairness the Council has too

Problem is that they have two monster clubs 20 mins away

Swans have no opposition

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024